The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning Stealth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Learning Stealth Empty
PostSubject: Learning Stealth   Learning Stealth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Katsumi was nervous about his training today. The instructor seemed to be very secretive about where they were going. The only instruction given to Katsumi was to hide his spiritual pressure. This wasn't hard considering the fact that Katsumi usually did so anyways. As they came to a wooded area, the instructor began to whisper. "Today you will learn to strike from a distance." Katsumi looked at the instructor with a confused look on his face. The instructor sighed and bowed his head nodding. "Sometimes the missions don't go as planned and you will need to neutralize the enemy without his knowledge of the attack." Katsumi began to understand the importance of this, but he didn't understand how he was going to do that. The instructor looked up into the sky and said, "Watch what I do closely." Katsumi backed off a few steps so the instructor could have some room to work. "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" Katsumi stood back to watch as spiritual energy was shot into the sky taking the form a a moon. As Katsumi continued to watch he noticed that a spear was shot from the moon shaped energy and into the window of a small wooden shack. A shout of pain came screaming out of the shack. "Let's move in." The instructor said. Katsumi released his spiritual pressure and unsheathed his Zanpakuto. As they entered into the shack Katsumi saw a shinigami pinned to the floor with the spear in agonizing pain. "This man is one of two rogue shinigami. Our mission is to find them and bring them in. The second rogue shinigami is at a location a couple of miles from here. He's yours."

Katsumi was taken back by this whole thing. He thought that this was going to be a simple training excercise. He never thought that he would be getting hands on training. As Katsumi got lost in his thoughts, the instructor began to apprehend the rogue shinigami. "You have little time to learn this technique. I'll give you half an hour to practice. Then we move out. Understood?" Katsumi looked at the rogue shinigami and then at the instructor. After closing his mouth and pulling his hair back katsumi stood up tall. "Understood."

Katsumi went outside and looked up into the sky. "I suppose it's not that much different then any other kido I've learned. I just need to concentrate on what I need to do. Katsumi stood firm on and the ground and began. "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" Wanting to hit the flag that was handing near the door of the shack Katsumi hoped he was concentrated enough. A stream of spiritual energy began to fly into the sky. As it began to form into a moon shape, it began to disappear. "Your not focused enough. Don't worry about being fancy, Just get the job done." Katsumi stood up again. "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" This time giving everything he had. As the spiritual energy took flight Katsumi kept his focus on the job. The spiritual energy formed into a moon and just stayed there momentarily until it finally disappeared. "I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?" Katsumi asked the instructor. "It's one thing to create a moon shape out of your spiritual energy. It's another to shoot an arrow out of it. Don't stop your focus on the moon. Take a shot too." Katsumi stood up hoping for the last try. "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" As the moon shaped spiritual energy formed again, Katsumi then began to visualize his shot. As he did so an spear came shooting out of the moon landing right on the flag and destroying it. "That was a good shot Katsumi. You hit it dead on." Katsumi looked at the instructor with a worried look on his face. "I forgot to aim." The instructor looked at Katsumi and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Try not to do that again." The instructor said calmly but with a serious look on his face.

"Let's go get the other guy." The instructor said as he hid his spiritual energy. Katsumi did like wise and followed the instructor. As they got near the river, the instructor pointed across about 100 yards away. Still hiding in the wooded area, Katsumi looked out to see a man resting underneath a tree. Before he began, Katsumi turned to the instructor and asked, "Why don't we just sneak up on him and capture him?" The instructor looked at Katsumi with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Let's just say the last team sent out after these guys are still in the hospital." Katsumi took a deep breath and began. Trying to visualize everything from the beginning to the end. "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light" As before the moon shaped spiritual energy formed. Katsumi visualized his shot. A spear came shooting out of the moon and struck the second rogue shinigami on his right leg, pinning him to the ground. Katsumi began to grin and the two of them shunpoed to the man. "Don't try to fight it." The instructor said firmly. "You've been disabled and couldn't fight even if you wanted to." As the instructor began to apprehend the man Katsumi asked. "When was the last group sent out after these guys?" The instructor began to chuckle along with the man then just captured. "You mean this guy doesn't know?" The man said. The instructor hit the man over the head and said, "It's been a couple of monthes." Katsumi swallowed hard. "I guess I should have taken this more seriously" Katsumi thought as they made their way back home.

Kido - Hado 21: White Lunar Spear Shot - Word Count 359/310 (The actual learning of the Hado is paragraph 3)
Back to top Go down

Learning Stealth
Page 1 of 1