The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dangerous experiment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

A dangerous experiment. Empty
PostSubject: A dangerous experiment.   A dangerous experiment. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am

Holland Sorel was grinning inside of his head. Why someone might ask would the normally stoic and sadistic hollow be happy. It is because he was taking a risk, a risk with his life to test an experiment and see how far his ability at manipulation and prediction had come along.

Holland had set up a string of deaths of living humans by devouring their souls and leaving traces of what a normal hollow would do. Calling the shinigami's attention to the area, but hopefully not with too much interest.

What ever shinigami would come would do a routine check of the area while also checking out the attack sights. After that they would stay put in the area for a while so that they could find the hollow, which they usually did, but he wasn't a normal hollow. He would string up some more deaths making the escape more and more elaborate making the shinigami more and more wary, he would see how far he could push this till they called for back up, while also playing a game of prey and prey. The shinigami would be constantly searching for him and he would be watching from as close a distance as he could without being detected.

It was a dangerous game, but his very existence was constantly in danger. What was a little more that had some excitement and risk.

Laughing maniacally Holland flew into the night sky above the tall buildings, disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down

A dangerous experiment.
Page 1 of 1