The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) Empty
PostSubject: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Ryouta was walking along outside the 12th squad area when he felt a slight pinch on his neck. He reached up and pulled out a needle. I didn't hear it? How? he thought before he fell into unconsciousness.

Ryouta woke up and glanced around blearily. He was in a see-through room that was held together by white girders. There was a bed, a toilet, and for some reason, a small table with a radio on it that was playing jazz. Ryouta touched his head and winced; he wondered what kind of drug had been used on him that would affect him in such a way. It must have been fairly powerful, considering he was a Vice-Captain. The facility was too clean and sterile to be out of Seireitei, so he figured that was where he was. Assuming that, he was probably somewhere in the 12th Squad headquarters. Those bastards...he thought idly. And then it occurred to him that it was possible that he was in Hueco Mundo, though that was unlikely since he was a) alive, and b) how the hell would an Arrancar get into Seireitei undetected?

After that, he walked up to a barely noticeable door and pushed at it slightly. It opened. A computerized voice (sounded female) spoke. Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay as you participate as a...test subject. Please, proceed this way to the first test room. A door in one of the identical white walls around him opened. Ryouta walked in, and the walls here were concrete. The first test will be administered here.

Ryouta started a little as a panel in one of the walls slid away to reveal eleven straight lines. Arrange these lines so they form nine without breaking any or taking any away. Ryouta reached his hand up and moved the lines without hesitation to form the word "NINE." He glanced around and noticed for the first time, a camera. He looked directly at it and said, "That's it?"

You may now proceed after passing this first test. The next test will be much more difficult. Another door opened and Ryouta was stunned to see a short Arrancar looking at him. It growled ferally at him and drew a sword. Ryouta drew both of his ninjato. "A flash of lightning, the sound of drops, falling among the bamboos." Nothing happened. My Zanpakuto won't release! He dodged backward from the Arrancar's initial swipe...

ooc: intel please
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Kaiyo strolled happily out of the milkshake bar, wincing slightly as she felt a small pinch at the back of her neck, the girl figured it was just a bug, moving her hand to the back of her neck Kaiyo pulled out a small needle, the girl glanced at it in confusion for a moment, 'this isn't good' she said quietly, her legs buckling as Kaiyo fell silently to the ground, unconscious.

Kaiyo sat up slowly, her head following shortly afterwards as the girl squinted her eyes shut for a moment, banging headache usually meant the same thing, Kaiyo had been drunk again. The girl dropped her head into her hands, trying to get rid of what felt like a nail being driven through her pain. Blinking a bit more than normal Kaiyo stood up, looking down to her hip to check for her Zanpaktou. The clear room had all the basic facilities needed, and was far too clean to be anywhere other than Sereitei. Kaiyo chewed her bottom lip for a moment, still inspecting her surroundings. No one else would dare kidnap a Lieutenant, the small girl clenched her fist tightly, she really hated the 12th Squad.

Kaiyo shook her head gently from side to side, the pain in her head was starting to subside at least. The small blonde girl took a step closer to the side of the bed, the clear room was odd. Made of a thick glass with white supports built around it, Kaiyo let out a small sigh. Falling back onto the bed the girl paused, sitting up quickly as she walked to the other side of the room, knocking gently on the wall before a smirk grew on her face. This was definately going to be interesting. Kaiyo gently pushed her palm against the solid white panel, the door sliding open.

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay as you participate as a...test subject. Please, proceed this way to the first test room.. Kaiyo spun round at the sound of air being forced out of a small gap, another door. The small girl bounded through the white panel as it slid shut behind her. The first test will be administered here. Kaiyo shrugged and walked towards the single table in the empty room, glancing down at the words written. 'Add the two letters that complete all words'. Kaiyo let out a small giggle, this test was going to be easier than she thought. There was a large black pen at the side of the table, the girl stared in silence for a moment before leaning her hands either side. '_ _ word/ _ _ agi/ _ _ rush/ _ _ loft'. Kaiyo picked up the large marker pen and took the lid off, holding it in her motuh as she wrote neatly 'On' in front of each word. Kaiyo put the lid back on and stepped back from the table, checking her answer as the voice came from the speaker behind her. You may now proceed after passing this first test. The next test will be much more difficult.. Kaiyo spun round quickly, smiling at the camera as another door opened behind her.

The small girl paused, tilting her head as she stared at the Arrancar that faced her. The monster quickly unsheathed two swords. Kaiyo's eyes widenned lunging forwards she swung her blade against the hollow, stopping as it lunged backwards. The girl glanced around quickly for the camera's, with the cold voice gone Kaiyo shrugged slightly, figured she'd just had to kill the arrancar to carry on. 'light the sky, Tenrai Zenpyou' she said, staring into the eyes of the growling monster the girl sweatdropped, scowling down at her non released shikai. 'Also not good' she noted.

The small girl shuffled back her right foot at took on her usual stance, waiting for her opponent to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Ryouta watched the Arrancar with narrowed eyes as they circled each other. It would be fatal if he underestimated how strong this one was, no matter how short he might be. With his short blades, and an inability to release his Zanpakuto (Syazel Aporro Grantz was able to prevent Renji's bankai, so I figure the 12th squad could prevent a Shikai, or both Shikai and Bankai, even), Ryouta figured that in this situation, the best defense would be a good offense.

He lunged forward and feinted right with his right Zanpakuto, but quickly drew it back and slashed instead with his left blade. His feint failed to do any real damage, but the very tip of one of his blades just nicked a bit of skin on the shoulder of the Arrancar. A little blood pooled there. Strange...Ryouta thought. Shouldn't its Hierro have prevented injury? He stood back for a second to recoup, and then flash stepped behind the Arrancar. As he did so, he heard a sound that sounded like a sort of soft echoing boom. Ryouta launched a series of attacks at his enemy, and attempted to keep as close to the Arrancar as possible so as to render the length of its blade a disadvantage, and to keep the Arrancar at bay.

“Hado no San: Crimson Strike!” He fired off a blast of red energy at the Arrancar, and then flash stepped directly behind it and fired off another of the quick-moving blasts, in an effort to get the Arrancar between the two spells.

ooc: intel for the strategy and the noticing of the blood being significant. also, you should see the kido spells as Balas.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Kaiyo kept her stance solid as the arrancar lunged at her, both blade swinging with precision. An arrancar that had the tactical knowledge to faint an attack was even more unusual, the girl glared down at her right shoulder as a small droplet of blood fell silently to the ground. The girl frowned, spinning on the ball of her foot as her blade met the arrancars two. Kaiyo released her spiritual energy, flowing it along her blade as she spoke quietly to herself, 'I guess playtimes over'. 11th squad meant a lot of things, but most importantly it meant Kaiyo could hold her own in close range combat, even if her opponent had two blades. Kaiyo had never fought an arrancar with two swords, the girl hadn't thought it possible.

Kaiyo's eyes widenned as the arrancar shot off some strong Bala towards her, the small blonde girl flash stepped quickly out of the way from the first on, turning just in time to stare into the mouth of another. Kaiyo shut her eyes, her spiritual energy rising as the girl forced it along her blade, the golden reiatsu spiking along her sword as Kaiyo sliced through the second bala, tumbling backwards from the sheer force of the attack the girl quickly got back up to her feet.

A minor wound to her other shoulder was the least of her problems, the large arrancar was strong, althought the girl couldn't help feel his fighting style was familiar. Kaiyo gripped her Zanpaktou tighter, flash stepping quickly behind the arrancar before she lunged her Zanpaktou at it's hip. Leaping quickly over the monster the girl sliced her blade along its shoulder as she skidded along in front of it. Smirking the girl readied herself for the monsters next attack.

((OOC: intel/fighting skill))
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm

In response to the Arrancar using Sonido to get behind him, Ryouta swung one blade down to deflect the attack at his hip. Unfortunately, it was able to leap over him and cut a gash in his shoulder. He touched the blood and wiped some of it away. It was a relatively small wound, but he would have to make sure it didn't interfere with his fighting. He stepped back to gauge the situation. The Arrancar was fast and very competent at fighting. Ryouta couldn't help but feel somewhat familiar with its fighting style though. A thought was nagging at the back of his mind, but he just couldn't seem to place what his subconscious was telling him was wrong with the situation.

Perhaps it was time to use some higher level kido spells. If this Arrancar was really as it seemed, perhaps this higher level spell would confirm that it was in fact an Arrancar, or give him further reason to doubt its authenticity. He put the tips of his blades together and said, "Ice is the combination of frigid air and fluid water. Feel the cold, numbing embrace of its touch. Hado no Sanjuroku: Hail Storm!" Ice balls the size of baseballs shot from a blue circle that formed in front of him.

However, this is what Kaiyo saw. The Arrancar put the tips of its blades together and said in a grating voice, "Chill her to the bone, Ventisca!" She saw a burst of smoke, and the Arrancar had gained a sort of white carapace over itself and its blades. A blue circle formed in front of it, and from this circle, the ice balls fired.

Ryouta rotated on the spot to continue hurling the deadly chunks of ice at the Arrancar. If this didn't work, he'd have to try a different approach.

ooc: intel
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Chill her to the bone, Ventisca! the arrancar's voice was a low yell, thumping through the room as a burst of smoke surrounded the arrancar and solid chunks of ice shot from the monster towards the girl. Kaiyo quickly threw her body to the left, her hair flying into her face as a chunk sped quickly along where Kaiyo had been standing. The small girl shifted her body weight, leaning backwards as she jumped another boulder, Kaiyo landed with her back to the ice as it smashed into the wall behind her. What the hell, doubt erupted in the girl’s mind, why would I be put in test to kill an arrancar in such a small room, and without using my Shikai. The girl tilted her head at the arrancar, something was weird about this, aside from being kidnapped and being put in a weird test, there was something definitely odd about her opponent, and his fighting style.

Kaiyo shuffled her right foot backwards, taking her left hand off her blade as she flash stepped quickly behind the monster, sweeping her leg along its feet as she pushed off the ground with her free hand, slicing her Zanpaktou up at its body. Kaiyo flash stepped back in front of the monster, leaning in closer to see it's blades, their shape seemed to distort for a moment, before returning back to their normal shape. kaiyo blinked a few times as she shuffled her shoulders to get comfy. The blonde girl was still recovering from the annual fight where she'd used her Bankai against Ryouta, her shoulder probably would have healed by now if she hadn't kept on training so much.

((OOC: intel....maybe fighting skill)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Fast! thought Ryouta as the short Arrancar appeared behind him. He abandoned his Hado spell and brought a blade up to just barely stop its blade from cutting into his throat. He was surprised when it used Sonido again to appear in front of him, but did not use it as an opportunity to attack, but rather to look at his swords. The nagging thought in the back of his head was becoming ridiculously "itchy" now- the solution to this test was just there... and then he saw the Arrancar shuffle its shoulders as if they had been injured.

I never touched the shoulders... thought Ryouta. And then his brain made the connection. Kaiyo??? "Kaiyo!" he said aloud. And then, as a gesture of trust, he sheathed his blades and walked towards the short Arrancar. At his approach, the Arrancar shimmered, and Kaiyo stood in its place. Congratulations. You have passed this test. Prepare for separation. "Wha-!?"

A separate trapdoor opened beneath each of them. As Ryouta fell, he desperately tried to gather Reishi beneath his feet, but the tunnel he was falling down seemed strangely devoid of it. After what felt like an inordinately long amount of time, he hit the ground hard and saw stars. A light shone down at him from an unseen source, illuminating a corridor for him to walk down as well. I regret to inform you that the test room in front of you is damaged. It is impossible. Please do not attempt it lest you become depressed.

Ryouta ignored the voice and walked down the corridor. It led him to a room.

The original test was for you to get through that locked door. But the test is impossible. Ryouta looked around and noticed the sealed door. He also saw two platforms high up from the floor. One of them appeared to have some sort of button on it. Ryouta leaped up to the platform and stood on the button. The door opened. He got off the button and the door closed. "Bakudo no Nijunana: Heavy Shell Barrier!" A shell barrier erupted from the concrete floor. "Bakudo no Sanjuhachi: Spider's Web!" Threads of sticky silk flew from Ryouta's fingertips and landed on the barrier. With a great pull, Ryouta yanked the shell up from the ground and dropped it on the button. The door opened.

Satisfied, and smirking, he jumped down and stepped through the door. Congratulations. You passed the second test, despite an atmosphere of extreme pessimism. From now on, the truth will no longer be obscured. At the end of the testing, you will be rewarded with cake, and grief counseling. Ryouta smirked at the thought of that. Prepare for transfer to next test room. Ryouta sighed. A trapdoor opened beneath him and he fell.

ooc: intel please
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 pm

A smirk grew on Kaiyo's face as the Arrancar sheathed its swords, 'Ryouta!' she beamed as he stepped closer, the arrancar shimmering for a moment before vanishing leaving only the shape of her friend. Congratulations. You have passed this test. Prepare for separation., Kaiyo tilted her head up at the camera as the trapdoor beneath her openned. The girl's hair shooting up with her headband as she fell down the dark hole. Kaiyo kept her legs bent, ready for the large *thud* that was her landing.

The blonde girl forwned slightly, glancing around the corridoor. The girl took a single step forwards before the womans voice returned, 'I regret to inform you that the test room in front of you is damaged. It is impossible. Please do not attempt it lest you become depressed.'. kaiyo smirked, 'Yeah, sure and you guys didn't kidnap me'. The small blonde girl headed down the bleached white hallway, glacing around her new surroundings as she entered the room. The original test was for you to get through that locked door. But the test is impossible.. Kaiyo frowned at the increasingly annoying voice.

The room was quite plain, aside from two large platform above the door. Kaiyo leapt quickly onto one of the platforms, gently stepping on the button as the door opened. The girl grinned and jumped down to leave, her smile quickly vanishing as the door shut in her face. kaiyo sighed, jumping back onto the platform. The girl sweatdropped. Leaping to the other side of the door onto the next platform Kaiyo sighed. Slowly unsheathing her Zanpaktou the girl tapped around at the edge of the platform, trying to find the weakest spot. Kaiyo nodded to herself and thrust her Zanpaktou through the stone, a large chunk toppling to the ground. Kaiyo quickly leapt down and sheathed her Zanpaktou, smirking as she jumped onto the other platform with ease. Kaiyo dropped the large stone on te button and skipped out of the room.

Congratulations. You passed the second test, despite an atmosphere of extreme pessimism. From now on, the truth will no longer be obscured. At the end of the testing, you will be rewarded with cake, and grief counseling. Kaiyo's eyes widenned with joy as she heard the word cake. The girl spun round to smile at the camera as the trapdoor opened beneath her, 'Prepare for transfer to next test room'. Kaiyo yelled angrily up, 'Prepare is a bit late now!'
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 am

This time, Ryouta was prepared for the drop, and he landed with finesse and grace at the beginning of the next tunnel. He followed it to a balcony that overlooked a large room; the floor was covered with some kind of green, toxic looking liquid. In addition, there was a platform at the same height of the balcony to his left and out a bit. Directly to his left was some sort of generator that fired a ball of some kind of energy at the wall opposite it- this ball would bounce off the ball and return to the generator, where it would also bounce.

On the other side of the room, there was a bit of space to walk, and another sealed door. There was a sort of receiver for the energy ball to his right and out, and it appeared to be connected to the sealed door and another platform by a series of lights.

As you know, the Lab strives to be helpful. If you touch the acid-covered floor, you will receive lowered marks on your evaluation. Followed by death. Ryouta grimaced with annoyance. At least the puzzle was simple. That was assuming that the energy ball would react the way he expected it to. As another part of the Lab's helpfulness, I inform you that if you touch the ball- you will die. Ryouta grimaced again.

"Bakudo no Yoju: 8-Point Star Suspension!" Ryouta conjured up the overlapping nets to allow him some more space. He jumped onto the net and looked at the energy ball. He would have to time this perfectly, so the ball would ricochet at the right angle. "Hado no Nijusan: 36-Pound Cannon!" The blast of air he fired hit the energy ball, and the ball shot off with surprising speed, bouncing all around the room (Ryouta hit the net to avoid being hit by the ball) until it finally hit the receiver. The series of lights changed from blue to orange, and the sealed door opened and the second platform began to move.

Ryouta disregarded the moving platform and simply jumped from the net to the now unsealed door. He stepped through and smirked. Congratulations. You have passed this test. However, as per my promise to no longer obscure the truth, I must inform you that after the celebratory cake and grief counseling after the Experiment- you will be...missed. Ryouta ground his teeth. That voice was beginning to grate on him- and it had just given him some very disturbing news.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

The agile girl rolled on her landed, smiling as she looked once more around the new room. It was getting a lot more confusing as she went on, Kaiyo also couldn't help thinking how many level's this place had. The girl let out a small sigh as she moved closer to the new room, strolling along he balcony that over looked the whole room, a green liquid practically melting the floor. In addition, there was a platform at the same height of the balcony to her left. Directly to the left was what looked like a generator, that fired a ball of energy at the wall opposite it; this ball would bounce off the wall and return to the generator, where it would also bounce. On the other side of the room, there was a bit of space to walk, and another sealed door. There was a receiver for the energy ball to his right and out, and it appeared to be connected to the sealed door and another platform by a series of lights.

Kaiyo frowned, stepping closer to the railing as the stupid womans voice came once more, 'As you know, the Lab strives to be helpful. If you touch the acid-covered floor, you will receive lowered marks on your evaluation. Followed by death.As another part of the Lab's helpfulness, I inform you that if you touch the ball- you will die. Kaiyo clenched her fist tightly, turning on the spot as she yelled back at the bloody camera, 'Yeah, thanks for the helpfulness!'. The girl scowled once more before turning to the task, it would be so much easier if she could actually use Kidou.

The girl glanced around once more, she had a theory of how to open the door, but it was just a theory, and if it didn't work Kaiyo would Bankai the hell out of the receiever until the door opened. The blonde girl took a small step backwards, leaping off the edge of balcony as she concerntrated her reaitsu at her feet, walking on the air. The small girl scratched the back of her head for a moment, glancing between the energy ball and reciever, 'accuracy needed' she commented to herself. Shuffling to the right, Kaiyo slowly unstheaed her Zanpaktou, pointing her feet in the right direction the girl let out a small breath of air before she spoke, just as the ball bounced off the wall, 'Denkou Kabe'. An electrical wall of reaitsu shot up from the ground, slanted at an angle as the ball bounced quickly off it, the extra energy giving it a speed boost. Kaiyo flash stepped quickled, 'Raikou Mato' she threw forwards her golden Zanapktou as a bolt of lightning pushed the energy ball into the reciever.

The lights flash orange as the door opened. Kaiyo smirked, sheathing her Zanpaktou as the red and yellow ribbons attatched to the hilt slowly faded away. The girl bounded through the door as it shut behind her. Congratulations. You have passed this test. However, as per my promise to no longer obscure the truth, I must inform you that after the celebratory cake and grief counseling after the Experiment- you will be...missed.. Kaiyo's eyes widenned, 'That's not even funny'she yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

Prepare for transportation to the next Test Room.

Ryouta growled and made a very rude and obscene hand gesture at the camera. He could feel Raikou Arashi's ire as well- it was clear to him that Raikou Arashi was more than a little miffed that he could not enter Shikai. Apparently oblivious to those feelings, the trapdoor opened beneath Ryouta, and he plummeted down, again landing gracefully.

In front of him was a pedestal with what looked to be a sort of gun on it. He approached it. In front of you is the Prototype Handheld Senkai Gate Device, or Gate gun. When fired at a wall, it will create a Senkai Gate. Fire it at another wall, and it will form a complete gate; that is, you will be able to pass through space itself via the portals. Go on. Give it a try. Ryouta picked up the gun and continued walking until he reached a ledge that overlooked a river of acid; there was a ledge opposite the one he was standing on. Ryouta first pointed the gate gun at a wall next to him, fired, and then fired at a wall on the other ledge. A Senkai Gate formed on the wall he had shot first, and then opened. Ryouta stepped through, and found himself on the spot where he had fired the second shot.

Ryouta noted that for some reason the Senkai Gate did not close behind him, and then continued on. He reached a room and waited for some comment by the computerized voice. Get to the top and unseal the door. Note: Other objects may be transported through the use of the Gate gun, besides oneself. "The top?" Ryouta asked. As if in response, a section of floor in front of him began to rise until it was a good 50 meters above him. He jumped and attempted to use Hoho to get himself to the top, but found that like in the tunnel, there was an absence of Reishi particles here.

As per our reputation for helpfulness, I inform you that the Gate gun creates gate that conserve momentum. To put it in layman's terms, speedy thing goes into gate, speedy thing comes out. "Oh, well that makes this a damn sight easier," said Ryouta. He pointed the gun high above him to the top of the wall opposite the 50 meter high ledge and fired. Then, he pointed the gun at the floor and fired. He jumped into the gate and found himself high above, and then falling. He pointed the Gate gun at the floor that was rushing towards him and fired again. This time, he emerged from the higher gate at terrific velocity, and landed successfully on the 50 meter high ledge.

In front of him was the sealed door. There was a large button that seemed to be connected to the door, in addition to a receiver. But where's the generator? thought Ryouta. He spotted it a second later. This was getting more difficult, but it still wasn't much of a problem. First, Ryouta approached the camera that was observing him. Without warning, he punched it off the wall. It was surprisingly heavy. Warning. Destruction of vital test equipment detected. In the future, refrain from destroying Lab equipment, for your own safety. Ryouta dropped the camera on the button and a light next to the door flickered green. He then pointed at a spot opposite the generator. "According to my calculations, if I place a net there, its trajectory will take it into the receiver!"

"Bakudo no Yoju: 8-Point Star Suspension!" The bouncy net appeared, and as the energy ball hit it, it bounced back and repelled the ball directly into the receiver. A second light next to the door flickered green, and the door opened. Congratulations, you have passed this next test. Prepare for transportation to the next test room. Keep the Gate gun. Ryouta sighed as he felt the floor give way beneath him again.

Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Awesome!
Kaiyo = +5 to Intel

Ryouta = +7 to Intel
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Ryouta hit the ground lightly and looked around. The short corridor he was in quickly illuminated. I regret to inform you that this test room has been replaced by a live-fire course designed for mod souls. I apologize for the inconvenience. Oh, and please note the Gate Gun cannot form gates on certain surfaces- most notably, metals of any kind. And glass. Ryouta frowned and then shrugged. It can't be that bad...he thought. Might even be interestin'.

Ryouta walked down the corridor and found that it entered into a metal hallway. He peered around the corner and saw a squat egg-reminiscent object on three legs. This object also had a red dot in its very center. The thing rotated until the red dot was looking right at him. Target sighted. Firing. A curiously child-like voice emitted from the object. And then, panels in the side of it opened, firearms came out of it, and reiatsu pellets quickly began flying towards Ryouta.

Ryouta quickly pulled his head back to avoid the stream of bullets. Target lost. Entering standby mode. Ryouta heard the hydraulics of the turret's panels close. He smiled. He would just have to be faster than it, that's all. Ryouta switched the gate gun to his left hand. He then peered around the corner and quickly pointed his right hand at the turret. "Hado no Sanjuichi: Shakkaho!" A burst of red fire erupted from his palm and hit the turret, knocking it over. It seemed to spasm, firing pellets all over the place before finally laying still. I don't blame you. Shutting down.

Ryouta chuckled. He actually found the automated turret somewhat amusing. He grinned and continued on down that metal hallway. As he reached the next turn, he readied himself and quickly peered around it. The hallway opened up into a large room with concrete walls. There was also a turret there, which quickly opened fire on him. The Lab regrets to inform you that kido spells will not work in this room. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. That made things more difficult, but after some quick brainstorming, Ryouta thought of a way he could use the Gate gun as a weapon.

He quickly turned the corner and fired randomly at a spot in one of the walls. Then, he fired at a spot just to the side of the turret. It tipped over and fell into the gate. Ryouta saw it fall out of the corresponding gate and hit the ground. Like the previous turret, it spasmed and then shut down, saying No hard feelings before doing so. Ryouta shrugged and continued on into the room.

Now that he had time to really look around, Ryouta saw that it wasn't really as large as he initially thought. It led to a wall that was made of some strange black material. Next to it was a stretch of the same concrete wall. It had the word 'help' scrawled across it in what looked like blood all over it.

"This is...disturbing," said Ryouta. He looked at the black wall again. It opened up into a hallway made of the same black material, though the ceiling remained concrete. As he looked down the hallway, he saw a turret, which targeted him. He quickly ducked out of its line of sight. "Hmm..." Ryouta quickly stood back into its LOS and fired directly above it onto the concrete ceiling, and then again ducked out. He fired the gun a second time at the floor near him. He drew his fist back and punched a section of wall near the black stuff.

Ryouta took the resultant chunk of concrete that broke off and placed it into the gate on the floor- he heard it fall and knock over the turret. (I'm sorry. I guess that was my bad.) Ryouta stepped out into the black hallway and heard a turret targeting him. He jumped back, and saw that the black wall had been concealing a turret. He repeated the process of dropping a chunk of concrete on the turret, and then continued on.

A glass wall separated him from the next room, which was made completely of concrete. There was a series of lights along the wall that led to an unseen room and down a hallway. Unfortunately, there were two turrets in this room. Ryouta repeated his process of dropping things on the turrets, except this time, instead of bruising his knuckles, he used the shut-down turrets he had just disabled. He smiled as these active turrets were deactivated. (It's OK, I don't mind. and We're still friends.)

Ryouta walked into the room and followed the series of lights into the unseen room. There was a large button on the ground. Now familiar with the process, Ryouta stacked both turrets onto it, and that was enough weight to push it down. Ryouta heard the sound of a sealed door opening. He sighed in relief, and then turned down the hallway and went through the now unsealed door.

Congratulations. You will get an extra helping of cake for this achievement. Prepare for the next test.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 am

Good Job +2 to Intel
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Ryouta gritted his teeth in anticipation, and he was not disappointed. The floor opened up beneath him and he fell for a brief five seconds before landing lightly again. The Lab is proud to present the next and final portion of the course. Go on. Proceed. Ryouta's eyes narrowed. He was at the end of a long corridor, and as he looked further, it appeared to open up into a larger room. Strange, he thought idly. I'd have thought there'd be some new terror for me to deal with.

Despite him feeling that nothing was amiss, he approached the room with relative caution. Upon entering it, he looked around and noted that this room also was simply designed. There was a staircase that led up to a narrow corridor. Beside the stairs was a large metal cube that had a heart imprint on each of its sides. Ryouta approached it and poked it with his Zanpakuto. Nothing happened. I see you've discovered the Companion Cube. Keep it with you; it will help.

Ryouta wasn't quite sure that he trusted the voice, but the cube didn't seem to be dangerous, so he hefted it easily in his left hand and began walking up the stairs. As he reached the top, he looked down the long-ish corridor and saw himself staring at one of those energy ball projectors. It fired, and the ball traveled much faster than he remembered it to have. Instinctively, he raised the Companion Cube; the ball hit the Cube and dissipated.

"Oh. It is helpful," said Ryouta. He ran down the corridor at full speed, brandishing the Cube as a shield, where it easily protected him from harm. As he reached the end, he smashed the Cube into the projector, crushing it. Warning. Destruction of vital test equipment detected. In the future, refrain from destroying Lab equipment, for your own safety. "My own safety my ass, before you told me those energy things would kill me," Ryouta said to no one in particular.

He turned the corner and found himself standing on a ledge overlooking a medium sized room. There were three platforms embedded in the floor with dots of blue light connecting them through an open door and into an unseen room. There was a big button in the center of the room, and it was connected to a closed door by another series of blue lights. Ryouta dropped down to the main level of the room easily and looked up to see where the platforms led. They raised up to the level of a door, which he presumably had to get through.

Already Ryouta was fairly certain of how to proceed. He dropped the Cube onto the button, and it opened the previously closed door. Then, he peeked into the unseen room, where he saw an energy ball projector bouncing an energy ball back and forth between it and the wall in front of it. Every 10 seconds or so, the energy ball projector would fire another ball and it would hit the existing one, and they would annihilate each other. Ryouta however was more concerned with some writing on the wall that looked like it was written in blood- it said, 'the cake is a lie.' No time to ponder that now. Ryouta decided to try something out. "Hado no Ni, Bakudo no Hachi, Reel, Seki!" The ball flew toward him; Ryouta caught it with some difficulty in his shield. Gotta work quick, he thought.

He ran out of the room and through the door he had opened with the Cube and saw one of the energy receivers. He threw his energy ball at it- the receiver lit up upon contact, and Ryouta saw a stream of lights light up, and then the sound of hydraulics going as the platforms began to lift. He ran out again and flash stepped onto the platforms, smiling as he walked through the door.

Ryouta stepped onto a metal platform that began to move as soon as he set foot on it. Looking below him, he saw the same acid that had been in a previous test. Stay on the platform, and you will be taken to the celebration room to be congratulated on your success. "What happened to being missed?" thought Ryouta. And then the platform turned a corner and began to go down diagonally- into a pit of fire that was overlooked by some kind of metal balcony. Again, the Lab wishes to congratulate you on your success. Please remain where you are and you will receive your cake.

As if, thought Ryouta. The heat was surrounding him, and he knew he had to act fast. Quickly, he aimed the Gate gun at a stretch of blackened wall and fired- a closed Senkai gate appeared. Again, he aimed the Gate gun and fired above the balcony, and another closed gate appeared. Then, both gates began to open. The flames were licking at Ryouta's feet, and with a wild shout, he jumped from his platform into the first Gate and appeared outside the second, safely aboard the balcony.

Something unexpected has happened. Please put the Gate gun down and curl up into a ball while a Retrieval squad fetches you. Ryouta ignored the voice and looked around for a way out. There was a door to his left, but upon trying it, it wouldn't open, nor did shooting a Shakkaho spell do anything to it. Please assume the Retrieval position, the voice asked again...

ooc: to be continued....intel please
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 pm

+2 intel to ayame...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)   The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Experiment (w/ Kaiyo and Anyone with Approval by me. PM me if you're interested)
Page 1 of 1