The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Holland Sorel was now in a small village mostly without hallows. Which was not too uncommon, but not usual. Though he himself knew it was bad to hunt in smaller populated areas because it would draw more attention then in areas with many humans in them.

No he was lazying about, his time to come to power would come and he was in no rush. Just go along with the simple pleasures that the worlds offered to him. He really did have it good compared to most other hollows. Unlike many he was intelligent and could think with very high deductive reasoning. Watching the silly humans bellow he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him when the a human girl had ran away screaming from the boy. It had only taken a touch or a nudge of his tail in certain spots to get the boy to think the girl wanted something and make the girl think the boy was doing perverted things.

Ahh life truly was good.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 am

Ren was on the roof tops taking in the sites. The sun was setting casting rays of gold across the sky. She could smell the sent of pine in the forest. The sound of children laughing in the late afternoon. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, Ren felt at peace. Nothing could desturbe her now. Suddenly Ren sensed the Aura of a hollow. Jumping across the rooftops she was heading to the Aura. Ren was far enough to see the hollow and to keep herself from being sense by him. At least she hoped.

It looked like a human with bat wings. From the elbows down the hollow had black fur. Also he had long black hair. She tilted her head to the side. She began to look down. What is he doing? Ah! What am I doing?! she thought. In a panic she shook her head. From what she saw the hollow's lower hhalf also had black fur. If Ren had been a human she would have been blushing like mad now. She looked back at the hollow. She looked in confusetion. He was gone. She decided to leave it at that and tuned around only to see something blocking her way.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 am

Holland had sensed another hallow a bit away, it seemed to be observing him while trying to stay out of sight. It seemed to think it could hide it's presence and to a normal hollow it would, but he was smart and he could sense it's presence.

Not in much of a worry cause he could fly away if he wanted he lazed over to her through the air. Coming closer he saw that it looked like a cheetah, another creature he had 'experimented' on. Getting his head out of past thoughts he flew to being just above the other hallow that had white fur and black speckled in.

He waited for it to realize he was here, because it seemed distracted. Not a good thing to do in the presence of another dangerous entity, but all is well for this creature because he was not a blood thirsty mindless animal.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 am

Ren Turned around to see the same hollow in front of her. Out of instinct she released her Aura Shard. Jumping down on the ground she took off for the forest. The snow had soften her landing. Runnign through the trees it looked like a maze. Closeing her Yellow-blue eyes she focused on senseing the aura around her. I appeared that the Bat-like hollow was following her. With a small growl she picked up her speed. Zigzaging through the forest eventually she came to a vast lake.

In the sunset it seemed more captivating. Ren could do nothing but stare at it. It was as if all of her troubles in her life now were just floating away. Just then she remembered the hollow. Casting out her senses she saw the hollows Aura behind her. She turned around and sure enough he was there about ten feet away from her. Ren Brace herself for a fight. Taking her battle stance she bared her teeth and let out a low but menicing growl.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:29 am

Holland looked at her curiously as she ran away. The tracks it made were the exact same as a cheetah's on sand. Following it to observe the behavior it ran through the trees in zigzags trying to out run him. It didn't matter though he was in the air and could see it and follow very easily.

The snow behind the other hollow was getting kicked up into the air and falling down with muted thuds.

Noticing a lake ahead he wondered what this hollow was thinking.

It stopped in front of the lake and starred seemingly lost in thought. Giving him time to fly up close behind.

It seemed that this one was easily distracted. Waiting, though not long he looked out over the iced water and couldn't see what was so interesting.

The other hollow in front of him turned around and seemed surprised that he was right behind it. He had stayed far enough back so as not to invoke it's immediate attack and so that any of it's defenses he could avoid or stay away from.

The creature in front of him took a defensive stance like a cornered animal. 'It has instincts, but the basic ones are ignored, it has some intelligence within it and an oddity I have never seen before. ' He no longer labeled it as a mere hollow, but more of a creature because it was different and did not deserve to be categorized with those lame excuse for even semi sentient beings.

Smiling he spoke "My my and what might you be?" He decided to speak, maybe it could as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Ren looked in confustion. Was the hollow not going to attack her? And it could speak. Guess it was smart. Still on the deffence she asked, "I'm a hollow. What else would I be? Who are you?" She growled the last question. She was not sure of what to do. Ren was trapped, If she attacked she might just end up getting killed, if she ran the hollow would just follow her again.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Tilting his head to the side and smiling, one of the creepy smiles that doesn't reach the eyes. "It is merely a conversation starter. No need to get upset." Making his head straight Holland starred right at her. "Hollows that can speak are few and far between so I do so like to meet them and," he paused for a second to think about his words. "learn about them." He did not care how the other hollow would feel about his words so long as it didn't run away.

Looking out to the frozen lake he put both hands behind his back in a scholarly way. "As for who I am, I am another hollow who can speak and has actual goals and plans for the future. Unlike many of the mundane creatures I must associate myself with." His voice did not change in any way seeming like he was talking about which way to go.

Looking back to the cheetah hollow with interest "Tell me do you have goals or plans for the future or are you just going from day to day trying to survive, and fill your constant need to fill the accursed hole inside of us?"

The hallow in front of him was still on edge and tense, meaning distrust, and fight or flight. Talking like he was and giving no signs of aggression would most likely lull it into a lack of attention to its anxiety meaning that it would not attack and talk, but that was not guaranteed. The one thing about manipulation was to be versatile and able to think on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Ren could not relax. Something about this hollow scared her. "Why do you want to know about my plans for the future? My hollow hole is already filled." she said looking down at her chest. Her hollow hole was covered in a blue glass-like substance that she calls Aura. The only thing that she wanted was to become stronger and an Espada. It was none of this hollows buisness.

Ooc I appoligize for it being short.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm

(I understand you have a lot of other topics to post in and probably other things so it's ok.)

Holland was amazed the hollow in front of him did not have a hollow hole, it made no senses. The hollow in front of him had the same reiatsu as any other hollow with it's own difference. Yet clearly there was no hollow hole.

Now more then ever the term creature seemed to match perfectly to the one in front of him.

He had to learn more about this creature and how it came to be. Hiding his amazement with a curious glance at it's chest and a raised eyebrow.

"So it seems. I wish to know because I am merely curious also we may be able to help each other out. Information is key to survival."

Holding his arms out to the side with his palms open in a sign of no threat "I will tell you mine to put you at ease. I wish to become stronger so that I no longer will have to fear. I also wish to learn how creatures react, in any situation, and know how to get them to do activities that I wish them to do."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

Ren listened to the other hollow explain what he wanted for his future. It was the same as any other hollows but with a slight difference. She sigh, "That is every hollows goal to become stronger. Yours is more of a scientific approach. I'm I one of those "Creatures" that you want to know how they act? I'm not even sure if I'm a hollow anymore." She looked behind her to see her reflection keeping her senses on the hollow to make sure that he didn't do anything.

When she looked at her relection see herself. Who am I? What am I? Ren continued to look and saw something in the reflection. She saw a young girl in her place. Is that me? She looked away closeing her eyes. "No. That cannot be me! I'm a hollow!"

(Ooc: I was listening to Reflection from Mulan when I was typing this.)
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Holland continued to watch this hallow in front oh him talk and it did bring to mind some thoughts that he had addressed before. True it was all hollows goals to become stronger, but so to was the goal of almost any other living being. Survival, thats all that mattered in any world. Be it for humans multiple jobs to get enough to live or a deer running from a bear to survive and the only way to not have that happen was to become stronger.

Though when it said that it wasn't sure if it was even hollow that brought back his full attention to the being in front of him. He examined it from any and all perspectives, he could and compared it to all the other beings he had examined. It had the mask of a hollow, the spiritual energy of it matched that of a hollow, therefore it must be a hollow, Yet it didn't have a hollow hole indicating something different from the hundreds upon thousands of other hollows he had seen.

He noticed the expressions coming off it, not from the mask that never revealed anything, but the continuous torture and hunger of a hollow, but in it's body language. The subtlest of movements suggested confusion, sadness, disbelief, shock, denial and finally fear. This hollow was scared for some internal reason, the unknown. It had to be every being no matter how ridiculous was always afraid of the unknown.

That two X factors about this hollow were interesting him greatly and he needed to learn some more about this hollow, no creature.

Deciding on taking the friendly acquaintance approach would be best he spoke to her scared and slightly bristling form. "If I may be so bold as to ask if there was some way I could help you on your quest to figure out who and what you are?" He would help it and learn, though it was more of a means to an end he would not lie if she asked him why he wished to do so.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 am

"If I may be so bold as to ask if there was some way I could help you on your quest to figure out who and what you are?" the hollow had asked gently as if it was tring to get on her good side. Tch! This hollow must think I must be stupid! There is no way I will.. Wait he wants to help me? Ren looked back at the hollow with a shocked expresion in her eyes. In confusion she asked, "What is in it for you if you try to help me? What will it accomplish? The truth was that Ren was afraid to find out what she was and she thought she knew who she was.

She was a new hollow but she felt that she was something more. "What can you tell me about the Espada? Maybe we can help each other. You want to know more about me and I want to know more about the Espada. If you do something that is not a part of this situation then it is off, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 am

The other hollow in front of him reminded him strangely of a human in it's mannerism. "What it will accomplish for me is so that I can learn more about things and the only way to be able to manipulate is to know how things react to certain stimuli and how it will affect there surroundings meaning you must be very knowledgeable."

Listening patiently to her words and her ever more interesting body language. "I did not think that we had something going, but alright." Looking up into the sky with his head tilted slightly to the side he thought for a moment. "The Espada are creatures that are no longer hollow, but also part shinigmai making them neither one nor the other. They are now called arancar. The Espada are the strongest of the strong of them the top 10 beings of the entire hollow world. Their presence alone would kill the both of us. Most of them were once vasto lorde, but some were very strong adjushas."

"Now if I may ask two questions of my own would you perhaps be a female by chance and why would you wish to know this, most hollows who have lived for a decent length of time would know most of what I just said so am I right to presume you have more specific questions?" He didn't bother with sounding kind any more it really didn't work to well for him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 am

Ren gave the hollow an uninterested look; why should it matter if she was a female.
This hollow must not know that I associate with Shinigami. That will just be more crazy questions. she thought and tried to think of an awnser. "It should be obvious that I'm a female from the way I act. I heard some words from the stronger hollows they were stupid enough not to sense me close by. And yes that does awnser my question True the hollow had told her about the Espada but it only rised more questions.

Ren could not think of nothing but the Espada. Why is it that I'm so interested in the Espada? "How is it that one becomes the Espada? What do you know about the Original Espada?" Ren felt that she had to become an Espada no matter what would happen to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)   An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An 'interesting' meeting (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1