The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class-Assigned (Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyklus

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Registration Date : 2011-05-31

Class-Assigned (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 am

AnimaMortis
~Here's to your perfect weapon,
Cracked bones with blind aggression~

The soft golden glow of the sun’s dying light cut across the evening sky, tinting the horizon with a myriad of colors and shades. The clouds were painted with a luminescent cloak, transforming the sky into a canvas for dyed wool. The birds erupted from trees like feathered lava, before swooping down on pray or gliding across the multicolored glass that was the heavens. It was rather pleasant to look at, if one could stop and spare the time. Unfortunately, there were some that simply couldn’t afford to raise their eyes from the ground and see such wonders. One of these misfortunate’s was Anima Mortis, Shinto Academy Student. On the plus side, at least he was outdoors where the cool breeze could caress his pale skin, although it had an odd habit of flipping his hair and cloak that annoyed him to no end.

”…And Draylon Karosu will be paired with Anima Mortis.” Suddenly, Anima’s attention snapped towards his instructor. The class was currently being paired into partners for a sparring session in which they were to fight to win. Although death wasn’t allowed, there were no rules explicitly prohibiting maiming. Nodding to his instructor that he understood, he quickly moved through the bubbling crowd and made his way over to the training spot that was designated for him and his partner. He hadn’t met this kid yet –then again, he hadn’t met anyone really, he was a loner through and through- so he didn’t know what to expect. Placing his bare feet on the line that was spray painted for this exact purpose, he flexed his toes over the green grass. Placing one hand on the yellow hilt of his zanpakuto, he waited patiently. Just another day in the life of a shinigami academy student.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Dray hadn't really been paying serious attention to the class, seeing as he used a different style of swordsmanship altogether. As dray heard the teacher say ”…And Draylon Karosu will be paired with Anima Mortis.” he sighed in small disgust. I hate sparring, then again it's because I'm not that great at it, but the only way to get better is to practice...

Dray walked over to where Anima was waiting. Oh, this guy, I've seen him fight before, pretty powerful with his blade, better than i am anyways, but I'm faster. I should probably try to catch him unawares. "I suppose we should get on with it before the teacher yells at us." Draylon ruffled his hair a little bit, and yawned. Then he lazily took a defensive fighting stance, wielding his blade, one-handed and yawned once more then looked at the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

AnimaMortis

Best to get things underway. This kid didn’t even seem enthusiastic about being here, let alone fighting. Oh well. Guess he was going to lose. Unsheathing his zanpakuto, he lowered the blade so it was nearly dragging along the ground. With a smirk, Anima shot forward on the balls of his feet while raising the blade up from the grass in a diagonal cut, aiming from the opposite of his sword-hand up to his shoulder. The dry grass underneath his feet crunched with every step, the cold steel of his sword cutting a few blades with the upswing. Spinning, he leaped and aimed a kick for Dray’s chest, while throwing a fist downwards for his skull. Hopefully, this would be over soon. Landing on the ground, he brought his blade up close to his body in a defensive stance, before beginning to chant his kido spell.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Dray started mumbling an incantation the instant he drew his sword and wasn't surprised when the guy suddenly rushed him, because, in a way he was insulting his abilities by acting lazily. Dray dashed backwards when the guy slashed at him, barely dodging. Pretty fast, but I'm still a bit faster. Wow, i cant believe he lept into the air, you cant maneuver in the air, fool. Alright time to go all out, this is my best shot to end this.

As Anima came down at dray, he released the Chant he had been holding, "Senko!" Dray hopped back a few feet and then dashed full speed forward, mumbling. When he approached he managed to easily sidestep the kick and yelled, "Seki!" and used it to block the punch as he slashed one-handed at Anima, using the full power of both his and Anima's momentum. Between the blinding light and the temporary paralysis there is no way he dodged, but.. it still probably wont be enough to end it, he's a lot more powerful than me physically, but at least it will give me a chance... Draylon continued dashing past him and turned around to face him, all pretense of laziness gone.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

AnimaMortis

The spell that Anima was casting echoed in his own ears. Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! In an instant, Anima was blind. Deciding now would be a perfect time to release his kido, he activated Bakudo number 8, Geki. Suddenly, he was struck with what felt like a flat disc, and lost all feeling in the contact point. Spinning slightly from the force of being repelled, he slid up along the blade of Dray’s zanpakuto. He slashed at me? Shit. Although he couldn’t tell, the edge of Dray’s sword had managed to slice through the clothing Anima wore and even lay a minor scratch along his stomach. Although it wasn’t lethal, it was deep enough to draw a line of blood from the flesh. Because of the temporary paralysis, he couldn’t feel the pain, and for that he was thankful.

First things first. He needed to free himself from the bakudo’s effects. Although it was only temporary paralysis, it was enough to turn the tides of the fight. Concentrating, he charged his own reiatsu throughout his body and forced it to burst from his flesh. Thanks to his higher reserves and the vast difference in power he had compared to Dray physically and spiritually, he broke the effects of Seki and Senko. Blinking away tears, he rose to a full standing position, before tightening the grip of his right hand on the yellow fabric that made up the hilt of his zanpakuto. Staring at his arrested opponent, he needed to neutralize his kido casting ability. It seemed to be Draylon’s only advantage over Anima. "Demons below limit the one before me in your arts. Bakudo number 2, Hanko-Nensho!" Activating a kido that would limit his kido-casting ability, he smirked. Now the fight was all for Anima.

Rushing towards Dray, he focused a fair amount of energy into his right hand. ”Burn of the blades that have been lost.” With a simmering hiss, a jet of fire colored dark orange erupted from his clenched fist. The fire that he had conjured cloaked his zanpakuto, burning along the silver blade. Grabbing onto the handle with his free hand, he reached Dray and slashed at him with the enflamed blade, aiming the attack for his sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 am

As Draylon spun around he noticed his sword arm was paralyzed. He broke the paralyzation with his Spiritual Energy and looked towards his opponent. He heard his opponent start to the chant to bind his kido. Fine then, I'll pour everything i have into one Kido, I'm faster! Draylon gathered nearly all his energy and yelled, "Rain of Pain!" Right after he released the Kido he felt the his seal on his body. Heh, can't do anything about it now, it's already released. Rain started to pour down around Dray as Anima wreathed his sword in flames and charged through the rain. Why is he charging through the acid rain? All that does is make it easier for me. As Anima swung his blade at Dray's arm, he ducked down, dodging the blade, but his arm still got a little burned by the flames. Too close, I have to get him away from me. He wouldn't feel a blow that much unless I.. Dray thrust out with his free hand at the cut in Anima's gut , hoping to get his fingers in the wound, while simultaneously stabbing up towards his neck with his blade as a feint.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

AnimaMortis

Immediately after the slash of his sword, Anima stood back up straight, rocking slightly on the balls of his feet to avoid a fatal slash from the incoming sword. Although the blade wasn’t set through his neck, it still scratched up his pale flesh, leaving a decent slit along the edge of his throat which trailed up his lower jaw. Grunting at the cut along his face, he ignored the blood sliding down his face and chest. It simply mixed with the acidic rain that was beginning to coat his body. Gritting his teeth, he ignored it. He would have to deal with the wounds from that later. Sliding into Dray’s parameter slightly, he got mostly out of the range of the rain. Good. That would be helpful. It was time to switch onto the brute-and-nasty, and he didn’t want any distractions.

Smashing for Dray’s sword hand with the pommel of his katana, he hoped to knock Dray’s sword out of his hand. After that, he grabbed onto the collar of his opponent’s clothing, before glaring at him darkly. ”Did you just stick your fingers into my stomach?” He needed to trim his fingernails. That stung quite a bit. Now it was time to get serious. Ripping through the incantation for Bakudo Number Six, he roared the name (Totte), and grinned evilly as he felt Dray’s clothing cling to his hands. He wouldn’t be “disarmed” for a bit now. Forcing him downwards, he aimed his bare foot for his face, and shot a powerful kick towards the intended target. Then another. And a third. Each kick was shot harder then the last, and each one would leave something bloody.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Draylon, caught up in trying to put his all into it, Got his blade knocked out of his hand by Anima's strike and got caught by his collar as the Anima cast another Kido, this time binding his hands to dray's clothes. At this point Dray knew he had lost, no longer able to use Kido, or even use his speed, he would just be beat to a pulp. Draylon put his arms in a cross in front of his face as kicked at him he said, "I Surrender! My Loss!" Anima kicked once more harder. Draylon shouted this time. "I Surrender! My Loss!"
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:14 pm

AnimaMortis

Immediately, Anima dropped the man and turned away. The fight was over, that much was clear. Panting slightly, he took a few steps to the left and leaned against the tree that was waiting for him. A droplet of perspiration managed to slide down his forehead and along the line of his nose and canine before he wiped it away, a mere millimeter from his lip. Cold, gray eyes stared at his opponent. Words were no longer necessary. Their brief, surface encounter-esque relationship was over the moment the fight ended. Perhaps they would meet again for some reason, but until then, he had nothing to say. "Instructor." Calling over his teacher to relay the results of the spar, he pushed himself off the wall and headed towards his official. The previously cooled grass had been warmed from the intense fighting that the rest of the class was partaking in, as well as Anima and Dray's own spectacle.

Approaching the man whom had assigned the fight, he told him with the simple words 'I won' that nothing more was going to come of their combat. The instructor nodded, scratched his bald head, and stared Dray before murmuring something to Anima. Nodding, he spun on his heels and headed towards Dray. "He said we were free to go home now." Turning to his right, he headed off towards a cool, shady spot in the forest somewhere so he could possibly nap, or train some more.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Draylon sat on the ground, thinking over his defeat and what he could do differently next time. He glanced over and saw Anima approaching and listened as he said that the instructor said that they were free to go home. He watched as Anima headed off and then Draylon laid back in the grass replaying the battle in his mind.

He realized that he had been at a huge disadvantage in close quarters combat, he was probably less injured than his counterpart, but that was only because they had stopped when they had. If the battle had continued he would have probably ended up in the infirmary. He sighed and then stood up and started to head back to his dorm to sleep of the bruises and the burn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class-Assigned (Dray)   Class-Assigned (Dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class-Assigned (Dray)
Page 1 of 1