The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rematch (Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm

It was approaching midday, the grey clouds covered nearly every spot in the sky only to be broken up by the piercing beam of the sun, despite the gloomy weather it was a relatively warm day, the wind was more like a gust, it blew the dust up in the air; just enough to be irritating, the ground was dry and hard due to the recent dry spell.

Bishamon was stuck giving a lesson to a small class of academy students, he wasn’t even sure how he got into this situation, a higher ranking shinigami just dumped his responsibilities onto him. Bishamon wouldn’t usually be awake at this time of day so his enthusiasm was less than usual if that was possible.

He glanced around at the empty sparring grounds, he turned to his class "errm okay well im not too good with words i would rather teach by example, so hmm you, can spar with me" he picked a random academy student he looked slightly nervous which was to be expected, he then picked up the wooden swords and was about to throw one to him, until he sensed a familiar presence, he smiled slightle and his eyes lit up, i guess sparring with him would be a better learning experience for them, and the results from last time we fought was let’s say inconclusive.

"Hey Dray! Get over here!" he shouted, he didn't even know if he was in ear shot of him, but he stood there waiting all the same.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Dray was walking along the edge of the academy grounds near the field. Suddenly he heard someone yell, "Hey Dray! Get over here!" Draylon glanced around and saw Bishamon waving at him, surrounded by students from the academy. I wonder what he wants, I suppose there is no harm in seeing what he wants.

Draylon walked across the grass over to where Bishamon was standing and said, "Sup Bish. What do ya want?" The class laughed when Dray called Bishamon, bish, but that wasn't too surprising considering what it sounded like. Draylon yawned and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Bishamon threw one of the wooden swords at Dray, as he picked up two of them, he smiled "we are going to have a little spar, if you don't mind" he then looked at the class and signalled them to give him and Dray some room and they did so without saying a word.

Bishamon then charged him without giving him a chance to accept the sparring invitation, he then leapt over Dray so he was about 10 feet behind him; they were back to back and then Bishamon spun around whilst moving towards Dray and held his right arm out and fully extended his sword, as he aimed for the side of Dray's neck.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Dray watched as the wooden sword clattered at his feet and looked up at Bishamon questioningly. Bishamon declared that they were going to fight. "No thanks dude." Dray was about to turn around and leave when bishamon charged him, leaping over him then tried to stab his neck. Dray lept back away from the blow, dodging it.

"The hell dude?!?! Fine! Bakudo 2! Hanko-Nensho." Dray partially drew his wakazashi, "You gonna let me get the wooden one? or you wanna fight with steel?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Bishamon stood facing Dray and gave him a thin lipped smile "Bakudo 2 eh?" he mumbled, fine i wasn't planning on using much kido anyway, he saw Dray partially withdraw his sword, "heh, no need for that, i don't really want to get all cut up" he looked down at the wooden sword on the floor which was down by his feet, he flicked it up and caught it and threw it at Dray it landed about a foot in front of him.

Bishamon took a stance; he held his two swords down at his waist pointed at a slight outward angle, "Ok Dray i will let you have the first attack."

The whole class watched with unblinking eyes, this was probably the first time they have seen shingami's in a fight, so it was understandable.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Draylon re-sheathed his sword, and picked up the wooden one. "Figures you would give me a crappy one. I get the first attack? Okay, Don't regret this. “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.” Hado 20! . Arashi-Tomoshibi" 10 light balls sprang out of Draylon's hand, and started circling his body, as a defensive barrier. Draylon walked forward until he was about 3 meters away and yelled, "Hado 10. Rain of Pain" Acid rain starting falling all around Draylon. Now what will you do Bishamon? Your kido is sealed.... and if you approach you will be hit by acid and explosions... what choice do you have open to you? Dray waited to see what Bishamon would do.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Bishamon stood and watched Dray use a combo of two kido's, one of them he hadn't seen before, so this is the kido you created? and i can't use kido, Dray looks like he had gone pretty defensive, well by any means this doesn't look good, maybe i shouldn't of give him the first attack, oh well it can't be helped, there was a silence for about 10 seconds as Bishamon carefully analysed for any weaknesses in his defence, then he let out a sigh "well it looks like your defence is pretty solid, guess i will have to risk it" he dashed Dray and threw one of his swords aiming for the small energy balls which would set off a small explosion, hopefully the explosion would distract him, but there wasn't much he could do about the acid rain, so he gritted his teeth and pushed through it getting his clothes burnt in process along with a few parts of exposed skin, he then gripped his sword with both hands and raised it above his head and swung down fast.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Draylon watched as Bishamon chucked a sword at him, he sent out one sphere to hit it, leaving the other 9 swirilng around him. They made contact about 6 feet away, from the dust and shards of the wooden sword came Bishamon, charging towards him. Bishamon swung down hard in a 2 handed grip. Dray lept back a foot or so and sent 2 to make contact with the wooden sword, directed 5 of them to attack at various angles from the sides, then about 2 seconds after sent the last 2 at him. Dray called out, "You sure you don't want to surrender?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

His sword was thrown in the air due to the 2 small explosions, at this point he had no swords in his hand, he then saw 5 of the balls coming at him from all sorts of angles he used a combination of ducks and jumps and sways, he managed to avoid four of them and the last one came crashing down he managed to move back just in time but was completely thrown off balance, he looked at Dray as he was slowly falling and then he saw Dray send the last two straight at him "crap!" they hit him both on his unguarded torso, there was a huge dust cloud, he then leapt out jumping about five feet off the ground, his face was trying to hide the pain of the possible fractures to his ribs, he then stuck his right leg out straight and brought it down leading with his heel aiming for Dray's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Draylon dropped his sword and called all 5 of the orbs back towards him. He watched as Bishamon came down on him trying to smash his shoulder with his heel, Draylon shifted forward a foot, so instead of the heel making contact with his shoulder it was his calf. Right as the leg made contact with him Draylon grunted in pain and grabbed onto the leg and held on for all he was worth, calling the orbs to hit Bishamon, as he was holding him in position. By this time the acid rain had stopped, but Dray was not going to let it end like that, Right as the orbs approached, gripping Bishamon's foot tightly, he yelled, "Bakudo 5: SENKO!" A blinding flash shone out, blinding all but Draylon, using that advantage he guided the balls straight to Bishamon.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Bishamon was blinded but even so he could feel his leg on Dray's shoulder so he quickly wrapped his other leg around his neck and then leaned back so his hands were touching the floor and threw Dray into the air, he stood there rubbing his eyes trying desperately to get his vision back, he then felt a tremendous thud on his back, it knocked the breath out of him, it was followed up by another one, he fell down to one knee, he quickly jumped up into the sky as high as he could were he floated for a few seconds, and his vision did come back somewhat, he paid no attention to the remaining orbs that were either gone or following him in the air, he just focused on Dray, well hopefully the effects have worn off by now "Hado 4! White Lightening!" it worked, a white beam shot out of his hand towards Dray, the blast wasn’t very powerful but maybe it would be enough to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Dray managed to land back on his feet, saw Bishamon floating in the air and redirected the last 3 to shoot up at him. As he did so Bishamon Shot a bolt of lightening at him, surprised, he only managed to partially dodge it, getting singed on his left shoulder. Draylon looked up at Bishamon and yelled, "Bakudo 9! Geki!" Encasing him with a red light. The 3 energy balls were very close now. Dray was becoming tired with the amount of kido he had been using throughout the fight. I hope this finishes it, after all your kido is still greatly weakened, your body should be paralyzed, and the energy balls are only a few feet away now, And you are in the air where you couldnt even dodge if you wanted to. What Can you do now?
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 am

The red light engulfed Bishamon instantaneously, crap, another kido?! He struggled to move but all he managed to do was align his back with the ground the 3 energy balls fastly approached him, and two of them struck him hard on the back of his left shoulder, causing him to spin off rapidly, fortunately that made the third ball miss. Bishamon plummeted to the ground, his body crashed on the ground, this isn’t good, he thought, as he slowly managed to get to his feet, he then started to analyse his body, a couple of broken ribs and my left shoulder is dislocated, he then twitched his right shoulder, good i can still use one arm, and my legs seem to be fine, but i am in quite a bit of pain, he then looked over at Dray, i haven't got any clean hits on him yet, but he should be pretty tired after using all those kido's.

He then picked up one of the wooden swords which was on the ground only a few feet away, and firmly gripped it with his right hand, ok if me and Dray fight with just our swords i should have the advantage. Bishamon darted at Dray and then took a wide swing with his right aiming for Dray's ribs, and quickly stopped the swing; it was a feint, he retracted the sword and then raised the sword quite high and swung down at Dray's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Dray saw Bishamon pick up a wooden sword, and realized he didnt have one, he had dropped his. Decided his best bet was to try and hit the wounds he had made he crouched down and tackled Bishamon as he charged, sending them both to the ground. As he did so he felt an elbow smash into his shoulder. Dray realized that in his haste to tackle him he had been hit by Bishamon's attack, not by the sword stroke but by the elbow from the arm he was striking with.

They hit the ground and Dray leaned up and started striking his Elbow repeatedly against Bishamon's ribs saying, "Surrender already damn it! I don't want to hurt you anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 am

Bishamon was hit multiple times on the ribs by Dray's elbow, however he only managed to hit the broken one once, but it still hurt like hell, he quickly managed to get his arm in-between Dray's elbow and his ribs, then he managed to shove Dray off of him and got to his feet, he then chuckled "don't flatter yourself Dray, this is nothing" of course this wasn't true it did hurt, a lot, but he wasn't planning on surrendering anytime soon, he then moved over to the other sword on the ground "fighting scrappy doesn't suit you" he then threw the sword which he was holding over to Dray, and then picked up the sword on the ground next to him.

Once again he charged at Dray until he closed the distance, he then swiped his left leg along the ground aiming for Dray's right leg hoping to trip him, at the same time he swung his sword wide and with a considerable amount of force behind it aiming for the left side of Dray's neck. What will you do now?
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Draylon caught the sword and held it in ready position, glanced around and saw the class Bishamon was supposed to teach. Hmm, that gives me an idea, I think I know a way to make him back down now. Dray saw bishamon charging him and attacking, he was trying to sweep kick and slash at his neck, Dray lept back, avoiding the sweep and the slash.

Now about 10 feet away, Draylon lowered his blade and said, "Bishamon! You are supposed to be teaching the class, not sparring me! Now teach your damn class already. I am DONE fighting, call it a draw again, I don't care. You have your responsibilities and so do I, we can't afford to be out for long periods of time due to injury like this! Now if you don't mind I have work to do, and so do you." Draylon threw down the wooden sword and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

Bishamon stood there not knowing what to do, he knew the fight was now over, Dray made that apparent; however he felt somewhat cheated, after putting up with multiple shots from his kidou, he finally got into the position he wanted, close combat, but as soon as that happened Dray quit. After about ten seconds of standing there watching Dray walk off, he lost interest, he turned to his class, trying to hide the pain of his injuries he smiled "ok class pair up and spar! Don’t use any kidou's though...oh and a word of advice in a real battle don't throw your sword on the ground and walk off, you will probably get killed if you do that" the class paired off and did as he said.

Bishamon walked over to a tree, the adrenaline from the fight wore off and now the pain was nearly unbearable, he saw a shinigami walking past "hey you, cover these guys for us would you?" before the shinigami had chance to reply Bishamon hobbled off, making his way to the squad 4 barracks, he turned to the shinigami "i owe you one." Maybe this means i get some time off, he thought, he smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rematch (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch (Dray)   Rematch (Dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch (Dray)
Page 1 of 1