The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make my day(Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slader

Slader

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : Make money smoke weed
Quote : God's Green Gift
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

Make my day(Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Make my day(Dray)   Make my day(Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 pm

It was mid day and the high school was somewhat dull most students had made it home by now, only athletes and the dumb kids would still be here. Slader was near the weight room sitting in a bench he was resting sweat dripping from his face. He looked around for a moment to see no one around, he liked to train alone but it became tedious at times.

He stood up grabbing a steel weight bar with 100 pound iron weights on each side he began to lift it curling the bar until he heard a yell behind him followed by a student running past him. Slader quickly fell from a unknown force he stumbled for a bit looking back with a pissed off look.

What the hell !

Slader stopped speaking though his eyes fixed on the thing before him, it was something he had never seen before the giant beast stood at least eight feet and the same length long. It was the first hollow Slader had seen he looked over the mask and jumoed back as the beast grabbed at him.

Is it after me?

Slader said jumping and running away keeping the steel bar within his hand he threw the weights off.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Make my day(Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make my day(Dray)   Make my day(Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Dray had been stuck with guard duty once again in the human world. He understood why it was necessary for it to be done, he just did not enjoy being the one to guard others. He glanced around the city, trying to sense any hollow energy, but finding none. He was mostly disappointed at the loss of productivity, hours of no action.

He would much prefer to be back in his lab working on experiments and inventions. So he sat for a few hours until he finally felt a hollow nearby. Quickly leaping from roof to roof he followed the energy source, until he arrived at Karakura High school, it wasnt uncommon for hollows to target this area, in fact it was common enough that many shinigami, used gigai and actually attended the school. He turned his attention towards finding the hollow, which was easily located due to the noise it was making, It was in the gym, and apparently about to attack a civilian.

He pulled his spear off his back and after doing a few quick mental calculations, threw it at the hollow. It flew true, flying through the gym window and embedding itself deep into the hollow's shoulder. The hollow shrieked in agony as his weapon as his weapon's passive abilities kicked in. His weapon passively generated a large amount of electricity, which would electrocute most objects that came in contact with the blade, the shaft was safer to touch, but not by much. As the hollow shrieked it tried to reach for the spear, but it found it's response slow and lacking. His electricity could slow reactions or even paralyze enemies it hit, depending on how much electricity was used, and that hollow was getting a lot of electricity right now.

He shunpo'ed over to the gym door and walked inside, just to be on the safe side, he didn't want the hollow to kill the kid if it turned out it was stronger than he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Slader

Slader

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : Make money smoke weed
Quote : God's Green Gift
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

Make my day(Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make my day(Dray)   Make my day(Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Slader would grip the steel pole tightly his body turning completely to steel he would shine as he looked at the man who came quickly attacking the beast it was odd for slader to see a man with a spear but that was simply because he had never seen a soul reaper before.

As the beast was being shocked and the man came in the door Slader took to the sky he would bring the pole down on the beast face cracking the mask and causing the beast to dissipate. Slader would begin to look at the man who had showed up and give a slight chuckle rubbing his solid steel head for a moment.

What was that thing man?

He would say looking around for a moment the building had took a good bit off damage and people would soon begin to converge on the area, slader was known by most at the school so he decided to power down his steel mode even though he did not know if the an was a threat or not
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Make my day(Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make my day(Dray)   Make my day(Dray) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Dray was surprised that the man could see the hollow, let alone be willing to attack it. He knew that people in Karakura tended to have more spirit energy, but being able to see a hollow was rare, and even rarer was the fact he had powers. He felt his weapon purify the hollow, but didn't know if the hollow would have been purified from this man's attacks, he would have to try and figure that out when he got back to soul society.

The man turned to him and asked what the hollow was, so he said, "A corrupted soul, consumed by negative emotions, they feed on other souls in the hope that they can fill their needs and desires... we call them Hollows." Dray walked over to his spear and picked it up. Dray glanced at the damage the hollow had done and said, "You're lucky it was a weak one, probably freshly turned..." Dray closed his eyes to sense around the area, making sure no other hollows were around, he didn't feel any hollow energy so he merely turned back to the boy. He decided he would answer any questions the boy had, if only out of curiosity and boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make my day(Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make my day(Dray)   Make my day(Dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make my day(Dray)
Page 1 of 1