The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Until My Dying Day (Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Until My Dying Day (Dray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until My Dying Day (Dray)   Until My Dying Day (Dray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Draylon watched Sal rush off into the distance after his parting farewell. He turned and rushed towards the spiritual Energies approaching, recognizing them as shinigami. Calculating an intercept course he rushed towards them, after a minute or so he saw them approaching in the distance, and yelled, "Hey! Can you help me out? I got lost, and can't find my way back to the academy!." This should help give Sal a little bit more time to escape and hopefully save these guy's lives, I can tell they would be no match for Sal. Dray waved his hand vigorously in the air to attract more attention to his location.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Until My Dying Day (Dray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until My Dying Day (Dray)   Until My Dying Day (Dray) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

The two Shinigami ran as fast as they could toward the disturbance. This area was known to be the playground of bandits and Hollow but there hadn't been a report of anything...this substantial in the area for quite some time.

They slowed to a walk when they saw Draylon exit the forest ahead of them and one stayed back to scan the area while the other approached.

"It isn't safe out here." The Shinigami said and then looking back to his partnet gave a shrug. "Right kid, follow us and try to stay out of the outer districts from now on. You never know who you'll meet." With that the two reapers about turned and began the journey back to Seireitei.

Sal appeared at the designated extraction point and processed the days handy work. The student had potential, he just didn't know it yet, and maybe...in the future he could be useful. Sometimes all you need to do is point out the construction of the fantasy crafted around you to start the cogs spinning, the doubts forming and then...well, It was nice to have a man on the inside.

The air before him crackled and shards of electricity danced in the air before a rip in the veil appeared and Sal stepped into it. He'd be seeing Draylon again, whether that was a good thing for the student would depend entirely upon his cooperation.
Back to top Go down

Until My Dying Day (Dray)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2