The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me Out (Vector, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Take Me Out (Vector, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm

The cool night air played across the deck of the luxury yacht 'Hand of God' and the blonde haired, middle aged, man waited patiently at a small circular table.
On the table sat a bottle of redwine and two glasses, he had already polished off a Glass to himself while he waited.

He wasn't in a hurry, he and his Eleven brothers had the patience that would last until the end of time. There will would be done, sooner or later.

The one X-Factor was, of course, Sal Norongachi. That infernal annoyance that just wouldn't go quietly. He had placed put the word through his channels that he needed a professional. Someone who could get the job done and done efficiently.

The Fifth's request had been answered, promptly, it was amazing how ready people were to carry out a task when 2,000,000 was on the line.

To be honest, he wasn't even sure if this Assassin would do better than the others they had sent after Norongachi's head but it was nice to remind the Scotsman that they still cared. He took a sip of wine from his glass and wiped away some cigar ash from his expensive, black suit trousers and turned up the small radio beside the table. Mozart blasted fourth and filled the sea air.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Vector was on his way to meet a client who asked for an elite assassin who could get the job done and the money wasnt half bad it was going to be the biggest payout vector has ever received. He was on a speedboat being taken to a yacht in the middle of the french riviera and the one piloting the boat was a thug of the man who hired him. Vector was wearing his usual assassin suit and had his gasmask on as usual and carried with him his 2 9mm pistols and his 2 foot and half knifes. Vector sat there cross armed waiting for the boat to arrive at the yacht, vector activated his thermal vision to see how close they were to the boat and say the heatsource in the shape of the yacht about a mile away which he was gaining on it fast.

The speedboat slowed near the side of the boat and then stopped by the ladder and let Vector off before it turned around and sped back to shore. "what a nice name of a yacht" vector said to himself as he climbed the ladder to the deck of the yacht. Vector searched the deck to see a man sitting at a table by himself with two wine glasses and one filled as he was drinking it.

Vector walked up to the table and sat in the chair and looked at the tall blonde haired man who was the mysterious client offering the high amount of money for the head of some person. "are you the one who was looking for an assassin to kill some nuiscance of yours, if so i am here" vector said as he pulled out his knife and started to spin it on the the table with the point in the table.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 pm

The Fifths senses buzzed as the lifeforms neared. It was a quaint thing, being a powerful Telepath...amongst his other abilities. He kept his eyes closed as the music washed over him, not opening them until his Guest had taken his seat and spoken.

Cool blue eyes gazed at the masked Assassin. They judged him instantly, assessing the details of his character from hos body language. Could he handle Norongachi, was the main question and surprisingly the answer was...perhaps.

"Drink?" The Fifth said, reaching for the wine bottle to top up his own glass. He did so and then brought a brief case up from the side of the chair, laying it flat he flicked it open an extracted a thin manila file from it. On it was a head shot and a full body picture of Sal. It also contained information such as, known aliases, abilities and general notes on fighting styles, everything a would-be assassin would need to know and other things that he didn't

"You are to find and eliminate this man." The Fifth began, the pleasant host of a second ago gone like he had never existed. "His last known location, as of three days ago, was Manchester, England. I want his Zanpakuto as proof. We will cover any and all expenses incurred, such as travel and living arrangements. Get the job done and you will be well rewarded." The blonde Gent finished.

Although what good 2 Million dollars would do him, the Fifth had no idea, in three days the world was going to end, of that he and his kin would make sure.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Vector continued to spin his foot and a half long knife on the table and watched his client ask if he wanted a drink as he filled his own cup up again. Vector lifted up his hand in objection to the offer of the drink and then saw as the man pulled out a briefcase and pulled out an envelope and brought ut pictures of a man and said he wanted the mans sword as proof. Vecor was quiet for a few moments as he messed around with his knife then looked at the man with the glowing blue eyes from his gasmask "this job will be done as instructed but i expect my money in full" vector said breaking his silence and stopping the spinning of his knife.

Vector stood up silently sheathing his knife and only taking the picture of his target and the location he was to search him out. "now i will need a mode of transportation" vector said as he folded up the picture of his target and put it in one of his pockets on his jacket.

~Manchester, England~

It was a cold morning and a blurry figure was moving on the rooftops above the town. "now where are you" the blurred thought to himself as he stopped at the edge of a building looking through the crowds of people walking to work and the cars moving to and from places. Vector stood there deactivating his camo and activating his thermal vision as he scanned the people then turning it off as he pulled out the picture of the man who was his intended target then putting it away as he activated his camo again and started moving across the roofs at speeds that were hard to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm

The Fifth watched the knife blade spin upon the table top. Humans, was there a more fighting creature for mass extinction?

"We have a jet fueled and ready to take you wherever you wish to go and a private car will be on stand by in any location you specify." The Fifth said and then turned the music up once again, they were finished here. He had no need to waste anymore time on the help.

Manchester, England.

Once upon a decade Manchester was a thriving industrial city, ship building contracts both military and private kept the money flowing in but with advent of the docks closing the money stopped, unemployment rose, disenfranchised youth turned to crime. Manchester was a city at war with itself, vast stretches of its eastern side were unsafe after a certain time, gangs waged gun fights in children's play parks. Sal felt right at home.

The crowds were thick in this part of town, a music festival was just starting and the throng of teenage to mid-twenties drunks, acid heads and ravers all made for the venue their favorite bands were playing at.

Sal sat outside a corner pub, a bottle of beer on the table and a cigarette in his hand watching the goings on. The waitress came by and he smiled up at her and gave the half empty bottle a shake. She knew what it meant and wandered off to fetch his order.

It was perfectly reasonable to assume that such a place would harbor a coven of Bounts. All the more reasonable when you had hard intelligence to confirm as much. Sal wasn't pleased, however, it meant he had to go in and take care of them, one way or the other before they got their marching orders from the Circle of Twelve.

"I work better drunk..." He thought with a smirk and finished off the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Vector ran across the rooftops in search of his target until the streets started to bussle, he stopped to see that some sort of music festival was about to begin. "great, this is going to make me finding my target much easier" vector said as he deactivated his cloak and activated his zoom in feature to scan the drunks and party goers.

Vector scanned the area until his vision settled upon a man who was sitting outside a pub with a beer and a cigarette. "got you" vector said as he activated his camo again and leapt from the building into the crowds of people and strided his cloaked body towards the direction of the man his tell tale shimmer would go unnoticed by other people who all seemed to high or drunk to notice such small things. As vector neared his target he pulled out his knife and used his spped to move behind the man and as he appeared behind his target he brought down the knife towards the mans neck "the easiest two million i have ever made" vector thought as he attempted to kill the man in one fatal blow.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 pm

The waitress returned and Sal took the fresh beer, feeling its chilled glass against this toy bodies hand. He watched the pretty girls go by, with great interest. It amazed him just how little a girl could get away with wearing nowadays. Even when he was alive he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to be born into an age where sexual freedom was at its highest since the mid 20th century.

A blonde girl in neon-pink tight shorts looked over and gave him a smile and turned to her friend and began to giggle drunkenly as they walked away. It was a nice day, he thought and then he felt the tremor in the air, the flicker of honed senses and before his higher brain could react the primal part of his mind shot his hand up and caught the assailants wrist as the knife lay an inch from his neck.

He finished taking a gulp of his beer and then placed it on the table casually while keeping his cool and not trying to look over his shoulder. He was very, very glad he had upgraded his Gigai to a Fighting model, his attacker was fast and if he hadn't then this Toy Body would have a new hole.

"I don't know what you want but i suggest you walk away." Sal said quietly, the exchange had happened so quickly that none of the bars patrons had even noticed the Assassin yet.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm

"hmm, quite a fast one aint you" vector said as the man held his arm in place and kept the knife from piercing his neck. "i will leave once you are dead and i get my money" vector said as he let the cloak deactivate revealing his cold emmanating blue glow from his gasmask goggles.

Vector tried to break away but the man had a tight grip "just what i wanted a challenge" vector thought to himself as he quickly pulled out his other knife and brought it down upon the mans arm that was holding his wrist.

(OOC-sorry its short not not that much i could say or do without godmodding)
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 am

"Take a number pal," Sal responded and letting go of Vectors wrist he lunged himself forward, rolling across the table he kicked the chair sending it into the assassin before rolling up onto his feet.

The Guests of this fine establishment began to scatter, confused and scared by the sudden flurry of aggression. Sal stood facing the masked Assassin and looked down at his spilled beer, its liquid splashing across the table top.

"So whats the asking price for my head these days?" Sal said, taking off his jacket and discarding it on a seat to his left.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Vector watched as his target quickly released him and rolled across the table and sending the chair he was sitting in at vectors direction. Vector quickly rolled out of the way into the crowd of people and then listened to his targets question "the price on youre head is 2 million" vector said as he looked through the paniking people as he activated his cloak and vanishing in the crowds of people which was a good distraction for him to get another sneak attack in.

Vector who was now creeping through the people and in his cloak made his way around the man and towards his back "im gonna have to be swift with this one, he is a fast one" vector said to himself as he quickly jumped from his position behind the target and had both of his knives out targeting the man as he slashed at the mans back.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:31 pm

"Is that all?" Sal said, genuinely hurt. He thought he had done enough to warrant at least double figures from his various enemies.

The Assassin shimmered and then was gone from sight, lost amongst the crowd Sal couldn't find any trace of him. He kept his guard up, scanning the area with both visual and super natural means.

The attack came from behind and was so quick Sal could only barely dive out of its way, the blades cutting into his back leaving a bloodied X across his spine. He fell to the ground and rolled back up onto his feet.

The Assassin had some kind of cloaking technology that he couldn't penetrate and all he could do was wait for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:50 pm

After vectors knifes made contact but were barely enough to cause alot of damage but only leaving a bloodied x on his back. After the man rolled and stood vector quickly made it back in the soon to be gone crowds of panicking people. "first blood is mine" vector whispered as he circled around again then sheathed his knifes then unholstered his two pistols.

"time to end this and get my money" vector said as he fired off all 15 rounds in both of his guns making a total of 30 bullets shoot towards the target and as he fired he ran and circled the man shooting bullets all around his target making it be hard for a normal human to dodge the barage of bullets.

After he fired off all the rounds vector stopped and reloaded the clips of both of his guns and then holstered them then watched to see if he took care of his target
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 am

The hail of lead sounded like a stuttering thunder clap sending the crowds into a
frenzied stampede, pushing and shoving one another, climbing over the fallen and soon the area around the pub was devoid of life and only the distant yells and footfalls were the only sounds.

The bullets were precise, their aim true, and they punched into the artificial flesh of Sal's Gigai making it jerk furiously as he was hit from all sides it seemed. The last shot found its mark and for a few seconds Sal simply stood there, his body swaying slightly, and then he fell onto his knees before falling face first to the ground.

Pools of crimson oozed from the bullet holes and soon Sal's body was at the epicenter of a lake of blood, covering half the sitting area around him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"hmm good, no to collect my proof" vector said as he deactivated his cloak and walked up to the limp cold body searching for his sword on his body. Vectors boots stomped into the pool of blood surrounding the body, the panic and screams going on arround him were something of a nuiscance but he ignored it nonetheless.

"where is that damn sword, wouldnt i have seen it when i first saw him" vector said to himself as he patted down the mans body searching all contents even his wallet which he just dropped on the ground and stood from the body thinking of where the damn blade could be. "ill just have to question his soul when it comes out" vector mummered as he pulled up a char that was slightly riddled with bullet holes and sat down then watched the mans body waiting for his spirit to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Sal pulled himself from the confines of the bullet ridden Toy Body and turned to the casual assassin, sitting on a chair like it was a day out at the park.

"Do you know how much that cost me.." Sal's words were like ice slashing the world to ribbons. His eyes held the promise of mayhem and all of it would be inflicted upon his attacker.

The Zanpakuto upon his back was unsheathed and held in a casual grip down by Sal's side. "Sound the Funeral Bell! Claidheamh Mor!"

The sword began to glow, its surface burning white hot and the super heated metal began to crack, hairline fissures of magma tracing across its surface and then the sword exploded outwards in a hail of shrapnel. A five foot five inch blade arose from the ashes of the old and from the gleaming steel flames did dance, sparking to life and running wild across the sword and its wielders body, wreathing him in fire.

Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Vector sat there and watched as the soul came out but something was off when he saw the man in one of those black haoris, it was a shinigami. Something that vector did not expect was that this man would be one of those damn people.

Vector listened to what he said about that costing him a preety penny and then he said something about ringing a bell then some odd name and the sword suddenly blew up sending shrapnel everywhere "shit" vector yelled as he quickly twisted out of the chair and then grabbed it to block the shrapnel. As the shrapnel stopped he dropped the chair to see the man covered in flame. "just what i want a challenge" vector said with pure excitement as the reatsu pounded on him, that was something he never ever had bother him until now.

"but 2 million aint enough to take this man out, reminder to ask for more once i am done with this but that is if i live" vector said to himself as he pulled out both of his knifes and went in a defensive like stance. "lets do this" vector said as he prepared for anything and then as he said that he activated his cloak and started to circle the man waiting to get an opening.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

The Assassin was gone again, fading into the ether, becoming as translucent as water. Sal was growing weary, tired of this game. The last mistake this second rate killer would ever make would be to give him time, room to breath, allow him to put to use all the years of glorious slaughter that he had under his belt.

Sal stood motionless, unworried it seemed by the creeper in the dark. His spiritual energies flared outwards and the wreath of flame pulsed from his body, melting the ground under foot, the chairs and the tables, glasses left unattended shattered and turned to liquid under the onslaught as the fire rushed outwards in all directions desperately seeking the flesh of its victim.

"Where will you hide, Assassin, when i burn the world to find you?" Sal asked, all the while the flames roared further and further, clawing at the buildings across from the bar, their windows exploding as the air within was heated to dangerous levels. "Is this the depths of your skills? Skulking in the dark like a rodent...i must say...i am disappointed." Sal laughed, his face darkening and the manic grin he had become so known for splitting his face, the rip roaring laughter joined the sounds of the street ablaze, the world turning to dust on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Out (Vector, Open)   Take Me Out (Vector, Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me Out (Vector, Open)
Page 1 of 1