The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) Empty
PostSubject: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 pm

N.I.U.S had been trying to figure it out for a long time, its origin and creator. Who was he and what was the source of the resources keeping the facility and personnel that had held it captive for two years. Ever since it had been recreated in hollow form, these questions had been on its mind and with no answer. Its creator had always been a mystery, never going into depth about himself and the organization he belonged to and the scientists held such discipline as to never discuss such things in places where N.I.U.S could see them. For so long it had searched, scanned the Internet and other places where information was shared, never finding the answer. Until now.

It was by sheer coincidence that it had stumbled into a two year old poster, kept by some deranged employee of a gigantic corporation that N.I.U.S had consumed. And on it was an advertisment for what was said to be the start of a new future: the supercomputer A.I, Nebulous Interactive Universal System. Designed by a company simply called Nebulous. There was the company behind its creation and then it was easy to find out more about the project. Tapping into the companys secret files online and finding the information it wanted, its creator. Zamoreus Nebulous.

And this is what led it to its current state, having later gone online and searched for and contacted an esteemed assassin, a man called only Vector. Now it waited, in a dark alley of New York for its soon to be employee and was prepared to retaliate if the man were to disagree with working for a hollow.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm

~few days earlier~
Vector was siiting in a abandoned building resting from a previous contract, he had a cot set up and had his gasmask off while he sat in a chair he had brought with his pc on his lap checking his bank account to make sure his money was paid in full. After he checked he closed the lap tp and then staired at the roof until his phone went off he lifted it open "you got a job, you are supposed to meet him in the U.S. in newyork and i know you hate going to the states but this employer is paying very well" the voice said over thephone before he hung up. "hmphh just great the one place i hate" vector sighed as he leaned back in his chair and continued to stare at the ceiling then prepared to leave to new york in the morning.

~New York~
It was a cold night and the streets were dimly lite but a figure was perched on the roof of a nearby building his eyes glew with a cold blue as he scanned for his meeting place. "so where the hell am i suppsed to meet this client, the coordinates say right here" vector said as he looked down into the alleyway to see a lone figure waiting for something, he could harbly make up what it was but this might be his client. Vector walked to the end of the building and leapt off landing on the ground without making a noise or even hurting a limb. He walked to the opening of the alleyway and stayed there making sure this wasnt no trap "so are you my client" vector yelled into the darkness of the alleyway to the dark figure in the darkness
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

As it saw the assassin arrive it immediately made several observations, the completely covered body, the glowing optical receptors and the ability to make such falls without injury. It was already quite aware of him being spiritually aware but he felt unnaturally such, similar to itself. It was quite possible that he was artifically enhanced to become so, such as it had been yet it was not something to ask for the moment. The creature simply slithered out from the darkness, making itself appear for the human.

Correct. I was the one who wanted your services. I have a very specific target for you." The metallic snake moved its entire body out from the shadows, towering over the human as it covered the entire entrance into the alley, the chrome shining under the streetlights. "First of all however, comes the question of whether you will work for something like myself? I am a hollow, as you might have guessed. Is that agreeable?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Vector watched as a large metallic snake slither out of the alleyway, it kinda stunned vector but he wasnt scarred of the creature but more interested in it. As it came into the light the creature started to talk and asked if it didnt bother him that he was a hollow. "hmm, i never knew hollows could speak" vector said as he looked over the creature that claimed to be the client. "well it dont bother me at all that you are one of those creatures, as long as the money is good and the prey is something that is a challenge" vector said as he looked at the creature.

"but one question why are you different from those other hollows i have seen" vector said bluntly as he knelt down on the ground and pulled out his knife and started to twist it around on the ground as he did this to calm down any boredom or stress.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am

It was interesting for it to note how the human expressed no direct concern, he had a certain cocky calm to him that seemed to leave the assassin unmoved by N.I.U.S' appearance. Also to note was that this person had no previous experience of intelligent hollow which it also deemed something curious, unless they were rarer then it had anticipated. "You can trust that the money is perfectly good. Five million of a currency of your choice." It was well aware of the differences in value between currencies but human money was worthless to it, the places it siphoned from held enough for it to be able to buy whatever it would need from humans.

Whether its intended target was a challenge or not, it could not say. It knew nothing of whether Zamoreus held any powers at all, and if he did it had no idea how strong. And then another question, so it wanted to know why it was special. A simple enough question. "Because the target I have for you is a very rich person with a lot of technical expertise. He created me. I am an artificially created hollow. I am a computer turned hollow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)   Taking advantage of human resources (Vector) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking advantage of human resources (Vector)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: