The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A cub enters the lion's den (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A cub enters the lion's den (solo) Empty
PostSubject: A cub enters the lion's den (solo)   A cub enters the lion's den (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:14 am

He could feel them. His senses could feel the intense signals well before the emerged from the underground tunnels. It was then he caught sight of it; Las Noches. He'd heard of the white palace, but never had he laid eye upon it. No one seemed to know where it was, or merely no one was willing to lead him there. Moldale said nothing as the mysterious structure due closer. How could he have missed such a place? It was huge beyond anything he could imagine. It was bigger than any human city he had visited. The came to what could only be the entrance and Moldale turned to him with a stern look.
"Don't speak unless spoken to, and try not to stare." he whispered even though they were they only two in the whole area. Stratus nodded and Moldale knocked. The door opened and they stepped inside. He could feel a chill rush up his spine as they walked into the lit hallway. He turned to look, but no one was standing at the door.

Once more they walked in silence, but this time he could feel eye upon him. And the signals he felt around him were as monstrous. It was a struggle to not be overwhelmed by their presence. A left, a right, then another long hallway. Moldale navigated the passages so easily, he wanted to stop and ask him how he knew it way around, but as advised he kept quiet and focused on following. Their journey came to an end at door. Stratus wondered why the other hollow didn't knock. After several moments he began to fidget, he wanted to kick the door in, but suddenly there came a voice.
"Enter" The double doors opened. This time Stratus didn't need to look back to see that no one stood behind them. The chamber was dark, but he could barely make out shapes in the middle of the room. "Greetings Moldale I hardly recognized you with your new look." He couldn't see the speaker, but it was the same voice they had heard from outside. Moldale drew to a stop and Stratus stayed by his side trying to pierce the darkness with his gaze. His sense and the voice told him someone was there, but he could feel more than one presence. The hollow bowed and Stratus followed suit, not sure why he was bowing. Suddenly the torches lining the walls lit up. They bowed before a long white table with white chairs with high backs. Sitting in 10 of the chairs were what looked like humans all wearing clothes as white as the room.

Stratus gasped, what the hell was going on here? Where they humans or shinigami? He thought he sensed hollows in the room. As he thought about it why would hollows live in such a place. The whole building was something a human would dwell. One of the at the table laughed.
"Who's your friend Moldale?" he voice deep and calm it wasn't the same person that had spoken before. They were too far away to see their faces clearly. "He seems surprised to see us."
"He is a recent companion, I thought it best that he meet the true rulers of Hueco Mundo." Moldale replied. Stratus twitched. Humans ruled these lands what was going on here. The speaker noticed.
"Is something wrong?" he asked and then it hit him. A wave of spiritual force slammed into him. Stratus was sent rolling backwards. On his knees he gasped for are as the pressure engulfed him. It was like there was no air, his eyes and lungs felt like they were on fire. As he gagged Moldale spoke.
"I come with information." the pressure stopped and the Stratus took deep gulps of air.
"Speak then noble servant." Said the original voice.
"A shinigami came to us in the Menos Forest." There were gasps. "He wishes to make use of the hollows in his siege upon Soul Society." Now there were growls and shouts. The spiritual force coming from those 10 was intense. The one at the head of the table raised his hand and everyone quieted.

"This is troubling news." he spoke "Do tell us more." Moldale then relayed all that the shinigami had said. Stratus dared not move from the spot that he now sat. After Moldale finished speaking the 10 spoke amongst themselves in hushed tones. Finally they quieted and the first speaker spoke once more.
"You will be given all that you need, and you will in turn assist him with all that he asks. We shall take measures as needed." The doors opened behind them and the light faded one by one. Their cue to leave. Moldale and Stratus made their way out of the white castle.
Once outside Moldale chuckled. "Yer lucky they didn't kill you back there boyo. Take my words seriously next time."
“Who the hell are they?” Stratus asked still slightly shaken.
“As I said they are the rulers of Hueco Mundo, they are the Arrancar.”
So those were the creatures that the shinigami had mentioned. If they helped him he promised to give them that kind of power? Why would he do that? From what he felt those creatures were indeed just as if not more powerful than him.
“You been here before. Why the hell would they listen to you?” it bothered him how Moldale knew how to get there and even his way around inside.
“I’m a digger I go places and hear things, I’m a spy for them.” That would explain why he would always go missing for days at a time. A spy for the most powerful being had to have some perks as well. Still things would get interesting soon.
Back to top Go down

A cub enters the lion's den (solo)
Page 1 of 1