The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darren Eclore (Superhuman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Darren Eclore (Superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Darren Eclore (Superhuman)   Darren Eclore (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 am

Name: Darren Eclore

Birthplace: Karakura Town

Looks: Darren is generally considered handsome. He has blond hair that's worn to purposely look messy, and it comes down into his face. Although those in the SCS usually wear suits, he wears tight black jeans, a white button up, and a brown overcoat. He also wears brown leather boots. In his right ear is a single earring, a simple stud. Darren's skin is also extremely tan, adding a strange yet still effective flavor to his looks.

Personality: Although at first glance, he seems like the type to be full of himself, once someone speaks with him, it becomes instantly obvious that this is not the case. He's fidgety and awkward when someone brings up anything about his looks, and fidgety even when a person doesn't. Besides this, he's generally a nice person. However, once he gets into a battle, he becomes stern and completely comfortable. He believes that the only place he's good at anything is in battle, and so when battle comes, he allows himself to participate.

Occupation: As he is kept in Karakura Town most of the time by the SCS, he has had the chance to become a janitor at Karakura High. This also gives him the chance to scout out potential recruits, although usually his higher-ups already know about those with abilities.

Special Characteristics: Besides being able to handle a gun, Darren has received intensive training in Martial Arts and also in the art of the sword. The sword training is able to help in the controlling of his power, in a way...

Race: White

Special Power-

General Power: Burēdo no Masutā (Master of Blades). When activated, a large amount of Reiatsu is transferred to either of his hands, and he can then use it to create a variety of weapons, although he generally uses a sword of some kind.

Techniques/Abilities:

Ability One -

Name: Seishin-Tekina Bakuhatsu (Spiritual Explosion)

Description: When used, Darren's weapons begin to fire off blasts of Reiatsu from their tips. Their strength varies depending on his Rank, and also on the amount of Reiatsu currently stored in his weapons.

Ability Two -

Name: Hageshii Shōgeki (Fierce Impact)

Description: Spiritual Pressure is compressed into Darren's weapons, and they reform into throwing-spears. (This resembles Ulquiorra's Strongest Release ability in way, although much, much weaker.) These throwing-spears can then be thrown. Unlike a normal throwing-spear, these shoot forward as if shot from a gun, and falls after going a similar distance.

Ability Three -

Name: Fukanōna Shinjitsu (Impossible Truth)

Description: This acts the same way a power up would. When activated, it increases his Speed and Fighting Skill, and also decreases his Intelligence and Spirit Power. This lasts for thirty seconds, and after this, he reverts to normal, although quite a bit more worn out than before. (-5 to Intelligence and Spirit Power and +5 to Speed and Fighting Skill; susceptible to upgrades/downgrades through Solo Apps)

Stats: (you begin with 60 points to distribute around)

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 15

Fighting skill: 15

Intelligence: 15

History: Darren was born into a poor family. They lived in a rundown home until Darren was five, at which time they were kicked from even it and were forced to live off of the streets. They had to live off of scraps, and because of this, Darren's younger sister died from disease. After this, Darren's parents made doubly sure that he was able to make it to public school, at the least. If he were to finish school, then he would be able to have a better life some day. That's what they had decided, at least. So, everyday, Darren was forced to go to school. Then, one day, he came back to his parents to find them dead, murdered by a Hollow. Which he could see heading away from the area, a thing that shouldn't have been possible. The first sign that he had power.

At nine, Darren's powers began to truly manifest. After his parents had died, he'd been placed into a Foster Home system within Karakura Town, and was still going to the same school. No one had believed him when he'd said that his parents were killed by a huge monster, so he'd had no choice but to obey what his Foster Families said. However, one day at school, he saw another Hollow, this one about to kill a student. Something snapped inside of him, and he suddenly had a small sword in his hand. When this occurred, the Hollow had spun toward Darren, roared, and then run off, no doubt not wanting to deal with someone who could fight back, even if he was just a little kid. After he ran, Darren's sword disappeared, and he was left standing in bewilderment. This was the first manifestation of his power.

The next time his power manifested, he was thirteen years old. He was in Middle School, angry at life, when he once more saw a Hollow. However, he recognized this one as the one that had killed his parents, and fury over took him. Once more, he found himself holding a sword that had come from nowhere, and at the flare of Reiatsu, however small, the Hollow and instantly turned towards Darren. However, this one didn't run. Instead, it came straight at him. He would've died, if it weren't for the intervention of a Shinigami. As it were, the Shinigami appeared and literally sliced the Hollow in two. As the Hollow died, Darren's strange sword disappeared as well. That's when the Shinigami noticed that Darren could see him, and when he did notice this, he instantly went on the move, heading away from the boy. Once more, Darren was left with more questions.

Darren's powers wouldn't manifest again until he was sixteen. He was approached by a man in a black suit, who stated that his employer had been watching him with quite a bit of interest. When he mentioned that it had to do with the strange sword he had been able to summon, Darren instantly agreed to a meeting outside of the school with this man in the suit. He went home, packed up things he thought were essential, and then climbed out the window of his current Foster Family's window. He arrived back at the school to meet up with the man in the suit once more. The man then explained that if Darren agreed to work with his employer, he would be able to gain the answers that he had been seeking, and discover the secrets to his 'power', as the man referred to Darren's strange sword. No longer seeing a choice in the matter, Darren agreed, and then he left with the man. This was his informal induction into the SCS.

After this and leading up to the current day, Darren has been trained by this man that had found him, and has taken the first steps to unlocking and then controlling his abilities. He has been placed in Karakura Town as a janitor in Karakura High, to help scout out potential recruits there. He has received the answers he had been seeking. The Shinigami, the Hollows, the Bounts, himself; he'd found out about everything. He agreed with the goals of the SCS quite readily, and so threw himself into his work. He had to make the most out of the life he had, and so by joining the SCS, he made the best decision he'd ever made. He now continues his work, and hopes to one day finally step up from the Rank of Recruit within the SCS...

Below are links to stories I've participated in with my other characters/accounts. (NerraKyro and RaizenAkuma)

A Path of Blood (Mission)

The Last Day Before His Future (Solo)

Strategy 101 (Open Thread)

Another Surprise?! The Making of a Rival (Open Thread)

If you still wish me to make an RP Sample, I can, just let me know.

Last edited by DarrenEclore on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Darren Eclore (Superhuman)   Darren Eclore (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:06 pm

All looks good, maybe for the last tech change it for a increase to your stats, that way people will find it harder to like, ignore Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Eclore (Superhuman)   Darren Eclore (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Edited the third ability. I agreed with the part about it being able to be better, so I changed it to be so. Anyways, I like this new version better, so, that's my final, final version.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Darren Eclore (Superhuman)   Darren Eclore (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm the solo apps thing is a bit iffy but that can be discussed later... Please make your avatar a bit small though Smile

Approved

Current Rank- 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darren Eclore (Superhuman)   Darren Eclore (Superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren Eclore (Superhuman)
Page 1 of 1