The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui) Empty
PostSubject: Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui)   Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Darren attempted to stifle a yawn, and ended up letting out a sneeze instead. As he breathed in hard through his nose in retaliation to the snot now threatening to come out, a fly was dragged up into it, and he sneezed again, releasing his snot to blast the ground. Cursing, Darren stood and wiped the small amount that had landed on his pants off, and then he grumbled and moved over to a different bench. He was in Karakura Central Park, as it was the weekend and his job as janitor was only on the weekdays. He hadn't encountered any Hollow or Shinigami all week, either, and so he'd had pretty much nothing to do. There weren't even any of the other Superhumans at the school that knew who he was yet, and so, since he preferred things like that, he had simply walked here from his house. His life was so filled with boredom. As he moved, he scratched his chin, where a bit of stubble was growing, and began to think of ways to better spend his weekends. That's when he came up with an idea, and headed over to one of the fountains in the middle of the Park. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, he placed a single finger into the water of the fountain and allowed some of his Reiatsu to flow into it.

Immediately, the water began to glow the color of his Reiatsu, and he grinned slightly as he heard someone gasp and then run off from the other side of the fountain, probably heading off to let their friends know about the glowing fountain. Darren stepped back and sat on another bench to survey his work. "Not too shabby, if I do say so myself," said Darren, smiling, and then he grinned some more as people began to gather around the glowing fountain, looking into the water. All he had to do now was hope that the little bit of Reiatsu he had used wouldn't attract any Hollow or Shinigami. As a matter of fact, he hoped that it wouldn't even draw another Superhuman close, as he didn't feel like explaining to anyone why he had just done something of this scale and let the normal humans see it. Of course, nothing ever went the way he wanted it too. He sensed another Reiatsu nearby, and immediately stood and turned towards it. It wasn't something, or someone, he had ever sensed before, and so he wanted to see whatever it was.

"This is gonna be more of an interesting afternoon than I thought it would be," said Darren, grinning. As he walked through the park, he allowed his mind to calm down. Who was this? The Reiatsu definitely didn't belong to a normal human. If it had, he wouldn't have been able to notice it. His fingers unconsciously clenched and unclenched, signifying that he was ready for a battle if it came to it, even if he didn't know it yet. Up ahead, he could see an exit from the foliage, where he could sense the other Reiatsu coming from just beyond. He tensed, pausing for a moment, preparing himself. Then, he walked out into the clearing. "I just hope I'm not wasting time, 'cause otherwise, I'm gonna be a bit pissed..." muttered Darren, and then he brought his eyes to bear on the person with the stronger than normal Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Yui

Aoi Yui

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Location : Wandering In This Glourious Place Called Your Pants
Job/Interests : I am allergic To Work
Quote : I am not racist. I hate everybody in General
Registration Date : 2011-04-02

Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui)   Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Oooh No! This can't be I cant find my bag! I swear I had it how will I be able to get to my house!! Oh no no no no!

Aoi was franticly trying to make it to home, as she soon realized she left her bag somewhere. Aoi checked her around her & then something terrible shot through her mind. Aoi grew even more frantic as she thought, today might not be her day.

"Please dont tell me I left them it the bathroom at the mall! Anyone could have it or did I have it when I left home? Oooooh I don't know!"

Aoi made her way past a group of people, she accedentily bumped into a rather tall man, his light blond hair & his light tan added chram to his rugged features. Aoi was lost in thought for a moment but quickly came to her sences realizing it was the school's janitor in normal clothing. She politly back off the man.

"I am sorry for running into you in such a hurry, I dont know where i put my bag.....I feel so lost without it! It has all my things inside except for my money & my keys, but that bag meant so much to me I had it for 10 years! Ugh!"

Aoi banged her hands with her head & tried to think where she could have possibly left her bag at.

" Mr. Janitor Sir, please have you seen my bag? It's pink & has red stripes through it with a cute little panda bear on it?!"
Back to top Go down

Destined Meeting: Darren and Aoi! (Aoi Yui)
Page 1 of 1