The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkabout (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:39 pm

New York City

Arawn was by no terms was a city boy. He had lived in small towns when he was alive compared to this place they seemed even smaller. It was like there was a river of people along each street, the noise level was just below a roar at times. He wondered why his master had told him to come here to relax. But he wouldn't dare questioning his master's orders with Yuki standing around. With a sigh he continued his walk down the busy street. He wore a simple gray hoodie and some carpenter jeans. It had been awhile since he had doned a gigai, it didn't feel any less awkward.. As he walked he could feel himself getting hungry.
"What to eat?" he said aloud. There were plenty of places to choose from. Some kind of food shop was located every few feet. If not that there were some vendors on the sidewalk itself. The smell of cooking meat hit his nose and he approached the nearest stand.
"Hotdog! Get em hot!" The rotund man shouted as he drew near. There was no need to announce it, Arawn was already ensnared by the smell.
"I'll take one." he said digging into his back pocket for his wallet.
"Sure, sure, how you like it?" the man grinned and he went into action preparing.
"Surprise me." Arawn wasn't sure what he wanted, but he would eat whatever was given at this point. The sidewalk chef grinned even broader and went to work. In seconds he handed the young man a bun laden with various toppings, onions, relish, mustard, and other things buried beneath. Arawn wondered if he forgot to add the hotdog itself. He would have to just trust the man. He handed the man $10 and took a bite. It was an explosion of flavor in his mouth. He was already taking a second bite.
"Keep the change." he managed to say around his mouthful.
"Much thanks!" the man nodded. Arawn continued to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:44 am

Isaac wandered the world as he usually did, never liked to stay in one place to long. He decided to stop at newyork city to see how it changed over the years he has been alive"it hasnt changed much at all"isaac said as he was moving through the crowds of people,"man i hate cluddered citys"dalrag said as isaac was still maneuviring through the crowds until he was stopped by a grumbling noise"i take it youre hungry"dalrag said in his usual tone. Isaac ignored the comment from dalrag and searched out a hotdog stand, he found one with a man in a grey hoody ordering one"ill take one with just ketchup and cheese on mine"isaac said as the mans other order was done. After isaac received his hotdog he decided to follow the guy in the hoody and start up some friendly talking"such a nice day in the city aint it"isaac said as he took a bite of the hotdog.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 am

Arawn felt at tingle in the back of his head. But he attributed it to the excellent hotdog he was chewing away at. Someone had walked up behind him. Glancing over his shoulder he nodded a greeting to the man.
"Yeah, it is." he said swallowing his food. "But it's too busy." he nodded to the constant flow of people running every which way. Cars cluttered the street. Everyone seemed to be in hurry. Every once in a while there were people sitting down and reading, but only in coffee shops or department stores. As he watched a young lady was being forced into an alley with two suspicious looking men. Arawn groaned, he had a bad feelin. A third man quickly ran to the entrance of the alley and kept watch.
With a sigh he crossed the street and approached the alley. As he go closer he could hear the screams. The man keeping watch locked eyes with him and frowned
"What you looking at!" he growled and moved to intercept him from advancing.
"Nothing, just eating my hotdog. Want some?" He said offering the uneaten end of the dog. The man grilled and slapped the offered food to the ground.
"Now beat it, before I beat you!" he growled and pushed him in the chest.
Arawn clicked his tongue. "Such a wasted of food." He pushed the man's chest; and he was tossed backwards down the alley. Even though it was just a gigai he was stronger than a normal human. The unfortunate man landed on his back beside the other two men a the struggled to disrobe the woman. So shocked by the third man's sudden appearance they stopped. They spied Arawn at the alley's entrance and then back at their downed friend. Arawn walked over to them. They quickly grabbed the woman's purse and ran to the other end of the alley. The woman lay on the ground sobbing.
"Are you okay?" He asked trying best to sound reassuring. She started to gasp for air when she saw him approaching. "I'm not with them." She started to wheeze. Her hand grabbing at her chest under the ripped shirt.
"My......*gasp*........meds........*gasp*........purse!" she flailed with her arm in the direction the two men ran.
"Damn it!" Arawn grunted and sprinted down the alley. "I'll be right back!" he yelled over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:50 am

As isaac was listening to the man he saw the man walk towards the mugging,"well i might help out on this one"isaac said to himself as he walked to the other side of the alleyway waiting for the men to come his way, and they did as they came running isaac stood in front of them"you know its not nice to steal from people"isaac growled to the men as he pointed to the purse."you better get outa of our ways" one of the muggers said as he pulled a knife out on isaac and lunged towards him, isaac moved slightly to the left and grabbed the mans arm and twisted breaking it in one fail swoop and making the knife drop towards the ground."i need to watch my strength"isaac said to himself as he threw the man towards the others, as the man hit the ground the other one pulled a gun out and pointed it towards isaac"why do you have to persist"isaac moaned as he moved to the knife and grabbed it and threw it at the mans hand holding the gun stabbing threw the palm and making him drop the gun and the purse"what are you"the mugger yelled as he ran cradling his arm and leaving the other one laying there unconcious from the pain of the broken arm. Isaac bent over and grabbed the purse and then started to walk down the alleyway until hearing a sound of someone running"are they coming back again"isaac moaned as he prepared for another fight. But it wasnt those muggers it was that man who walked over towards the muggers"such a nice city aint it"isaac said as he stopped the man"you looking for this, i ruffed the muggers up a bit and they dropped it"isaac said as he threw the purse to the man."the names isaac, isaac kennedy".
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 am

Awkwardly he caught he thrown purse and came to a stop at the other end of the alley. He could see one man rolling on the ground clutching his arm groaning. Beside him was a discarded gun and a trail of blood.
"Um thanks." he muttered taking the sight in. The man had helped it was only right to show some gratitude despite his methods. Looking at the purse in his hand, he turned and ran back to the woman gasping for air. Introductions could wait. Someone else had noticed her in the alley and called for help. There were more people gathering at the other end. The hotdog vendor he had met moments before sat at her side as he arrived with purse out of breath. He held out the purse.
"She said it had medicine inside." he grunted holding his hands on his knees as he held his breath. The man opened the purse and dug around. He pulled out an inhaler and pressed it to her lips. He discharged the medicine while she took a deep breath. The wheezing lessened considerably, but only because the woman had stopped breathing. The burly man attempted CPR, but with no result. In four minutes the crowd at the mouth of the alley parted as the EMTs arrived. The vendor stepped back and let the professionals work. But there was nothing they could do. Arawn could see the soul of the newly deceased woman step out of her body. She looked at the discarded husk as the men attempted to revive her.
"I'm sorry." he said looking directly at her. The hotdog vendor mistook his words and stood next to him.
"Don't worry kid, it's not your fault. You tried." he patted him on the shoulder.
Reaching into his pocket Arawn found the soul candy and popped it into his mouth. He felt his body separate from the gigai. The eyes of the woman's ghost widened. "I'll meet you on the roof." he told the replacement soul. Arawn quickly grabbed the woman's arm and leaped upward. She screamed as the rose and landed on the roof.

On the roof he managed to silence her screaming. She took her demise rather calmly at first but now burst into tears.
"It's not fair!" she moaned "Things were just going so well!" Arawn truly felt for her, but knew it he had to send her to Soul Society.
"I'm sorry about all this, but it's my job to get you to where you're supposed to go." He drew his weapon and brandished the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:58 am

"youre welcome, can i ask youre nam......"isaac stopped when he saw the emts arrive, but that wasnt what shut up isaac it was the womans soul coming out of her dead body and the man appearing to talk to her. The man put a piece of candy in his mouth then he popped out of his body"what just happened to him"dalrag said, before isaac could respond he noticed the black robes of a shinigami."hahaha, its a shinigami"isaac laughed outloud getting the attention of the hotdog vendor"hey boy what you laughing about, you better have had nothing to do with this"as the hotdog vendor said that two cops approached isaac, the only thought was to get away isaac ran towards the building that the shinigami was on top of and ran into an alley way so he could get up their quicker"zeige diege, dalrag"as he said that dalrag reformed and grabbed isaac and took him to the top of the building. Once isaac put his foot on the roof he snapped his fingers to make dalrag reform as his bracelets."so what are you doing here shinigami"isaac yelled as he sat on the ground and watched him send the soul to who god knows where. As isaac watched the butterfly fly away he stood up and walked towards the shinigami to figure out what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 pm

OOC: The woman isn't gone yet. Just pulled out the weapon as you showed up.

The woman's spirit was startled Arawn holding a weapon.
"I've already died once, don't kill me again." she screamed, holding her hands up to defend herself.
"You're misunderstanding, I'm a Shinigami. My job it to send to the next world, a safe and peaceful place." Arawn felt bad telling her that. Rukongai wasn't always peaceful. But still it was safer that the earth filled with hollows ready to eat her. Before he could perform the soul burial, a voice spoke up. Arawn was quite startled to see the young man from the alley perched on the roof. "What the heck are you doing up here?" he spat out, but quickly realized a more pressing concern; the man could see him. Was he possibly one of those empowered humans? Truth be told he hadn't noticed since his ability to detect spiritual power was quite weak. Even weaker once in a gigai. Now free of the artificial form he could feel something.
"Please don't send me away." the woman pleaded "I just don't want to go like this. I want to say my good byes."
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 pm

"what are you planning to do to that soul"isaac yelled as he walked towards the shinigami"i know a little of youre kind, but i never seen you kill them"isaac said as he prepared for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"I'm doing my job." he stated. "I have to send her to Soul Society. If not there's not telling what might_" Arawn was interrupted by a loud scream. It came from the roof adjacent to theirs. The scream was then mirrored by the woman. On the other roof stood a large monstrosity.

Walkabout (open) Archfiend

"Too late." Arawn groaned pushing the frantic woman behind him and leveling his blade at the creature. The new soul was already attracting unwanted attention. The hollow screamed again, and charged at them. I cleared the gap between the two buildings and landed on the roof. Like a bull it, it pawed the ground eager to impale them on it's spikes.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Isaac was listening to the shinigami when he heard the roar of a hollow"well this is a nasty predicament"isaac said as he watched the hollow land on the rooftop between him and the shinigami."well im not going to be able to use dalrag on this rooftop, but it looks like im going to have to use my armour"isaac said as he prepared for te hollows oncoming attack"lets go"isaac shouted as his bracelets created the armour around his whole body."i dont want these getting damaged at all"isaac stated as he took off his vest and his sunglasses and put them aside so they wouldnt get damaged. As the armour fully engufed isaacs whole body he ran to the hollow grabbing its horns keeping it at bay"yo shinigami if youre going to send that soul away you better do it now, i dont know how long i can hold this thing its preety jumpy"isaac shouted as he was wrestling the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Arawn marveled as the man's body shifted into what could only be described as humanoid. Whatever the change he could see that it greatly augmented the man's strength. It was his first time seeing such an act. So this was the power of a superhuman? It was impressive to say the least. His shouts brought him back to reality. If the non-anchored soul stay out too long more hollows would come. He turned to the woman. She was gone. She must have escaped while he was watching the hollow. He should have noticed her disappearance when the screaming stopped. He needed to find her, but couldn't leave the human facing off alone.
"Damn it!" he leaped at the hollow. While the human held it's horn, it left the beast wide open for attack. Arawn's blade cleaved through the mask between the horns and the monster released a death cry as it faded. "Thanks again." he said to the human.
It was then that his gigai made it to the roof from the fire escape.
"Perfect timing!" He opened his jacket and pulled out a sticker with a flaming skull and pasted it to his palm. It was a soul removal patch. He tapped the gigai's forehead. The candy shot from it's mouth and Arawn stepped into the slumped over body. He put the round candy in his pocket and looked around. No one was looking, in a single leap he jumped from the roof and landed into the alley below. The seven story drop would have killed a normal man, but this was a false body, and Arawn was far from normal. The woman said she wanted to say 'goodbye'. It had to be someone she knew. Problem was he didn't know who she was. Maybe the information was in her purse. From his landing spot he ran to the other alley in which the woman had died. The area was already tapped off by the police. There was no sign of the Ambulance that had first arrived.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

As isaac was wrestling the hollow he caught a slight glimpse of the shinigami looking for the soul then seeing the man jump into the air and stab the beast in its face then vanishing from his grip. After it vanished the man reenered his fake body and jumped off the building to go search for the soul. Isaac stood where he came up and made his armour vanish except the ones covering his arms"oh yeah before i forget this"isaac said as he grabbed his vest and glasses putting them back on he jumped off the building then shoving his claws in the building and then grinded down the building then hitting the ground. As isaac left the alleyway he let the armour on his arms form back into the bracelets and ran to where the shinigami went"so what are we gonna do about the soul, if she stays to long more hollows will appear"isaac stated as he stood on the other side of the tape.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"If she's looking for someone she knows, there might be a clue at her house." he said looking around. "I don't think anyone here knew her." He tapped a man on the shoulder and asked if he knew were the nearest hospital was; he didn't know. After asking four people he finally asked one of the police officers that was trying to block off the area from the passerbies.
"There's one ten blocks that way!" He pointed down the road. Chances are they EMTs came from that very same place.
"We got to get to her purse, it might tells us something." Arawn started to dash down the street then stopped. We? Us? "He turned to look at the human that had helped twice that day. "I'm sorry to get you involve, but this is my job. I can't have you tag along with me."
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Isaac watched the shinigami ask a few people about the woman and then got asked by him not to tag along"if you didnt notice shinigami im not normal, ive been alive for a long time"isaac stated"and to explain my power, i am what youre people call bounts"isaac said bluntly."and im not going to listen to you"isaac said as he continued to follow the man"and you can call me isaac".
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

The man babbled about being 'bound', but Arawn didn't have time to argue. Every second he wasted the soul could be devoured.
"Fine! Just keep out of the way!" He quickly sprinted down the block. He pushed through crowds of people and around seats set outside restaurants. It would have been faster to not use the gigai, but he needed to interact with the people to get information. Otherwise he'd be searching blind. The large building came into view with a large red cross on it's face. This had to be the hospital the man had mentioned. As he drew closer he saw someone swoop by the building. A helicopter? He didn't have time to think about it. He rushed through the electronic doors and straight to the counter. At mid-day the waiting room had decent amount of people. A young man sat behind the counter with a clipboard in front of him.
"Excuse me!" Arawn panted nearly out of breath "I'm looking for a woman, about 5'7 brown wavy hair, maybe twenty something years old. An ambulance took her from down the road." the man looked up from the computer screen.
"Do you know her name sir? Are you a visitor?" he asked
"No, no, she died. There was a mugging. I just wanted to see if she was brought here or not."
"Well sir if you're not a friend or relative I can't divulge such information." Arawn grinned. "If you don't have business here I'll have to ask you to leave.
"That's a yes!" He popped the candy from his pocket into his mouth. His body split again as he rushed down the hallway as a spirit. "Wait for me outside!" he shouted to the replacement soul. It nodded and left the building. Reading the signs posted he quickly navigated the hallways. There was a directory posted by the elevators showing the morgue was on the next floor down. Racing down the stairs he descended. There were fewer people on the floor and for that he was thankful. Now he had to find the right room.
*BRRRRRRRRRINGGGG*
The sudden ring of his phone scared him. It had been so quiet. He pulled out the cell; A hollow had arrived. Was the woman's soul here? Then he though about where he was. There were probably other souls in this place attracting it. He had to find the body quick. Maybe that man could take care of it himself.

Outside

There was a loud shreeck that shook glass and then a gust of wind burst through the double doors.
"Get away from the window!" a woman yelled as the sharp shards flew.
The creature's shadow danced upon the ground as it circled the building.

Walkabout (open) Flier
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm

"sweet"isaac said as he followed the man to the hospital and stood outside to wait for him."well this wasnt as boring as it usual daybi have"isaac said to himself seeing the man come out of the hospital"so did you find the soul"isaac asked the man, but he got no reply. As isaac was about to ask the man another question there was a loud screetch and as shodow darted over the building"damnit, another one"isaac muttered to himself."well i really dont want to bring dalrag into this but im going to have to"isaac muttered"zeige diche, dalrag"isaac shouted as his bracelets glowed and dissapeared then reforming as his 3 story stone golem."yo dalrag youre not going to be able to reach that thing but i got an idea if you dont mind tossing me at the creature"isaac shouted to his doll ignoring the screams of the people that are running from isaacs massive doll."whatever you want, just dont go getting yourself killed"dalrag said as he grabbed isaac and threw him at the flying hollow in the air."i got a way to make this do more damage, iron armour"isaac shouted as he was flying through the air, as he said that dalrag vanished then reformed as his bracelets then made the full armour covering his body. As the armour formed isaac sped through the air at speed unfathomable, isaac made contact with the hollow and slammed into it making the creature flail about and crash into the hospital. There were screams from the people as the wall shattered killing a few of the patients"damn what i wanted to avoid"isaac said as he grabbed the hollow by the head and twisted killing it in one fail swoop. As isaac stood there a woman screamed at the sight of him i his armour form"its the devil"as she said that 4 police officers came in and opened fire on him, as the bullets deflected isaac muttered something they couldnt understan and jumped from the building hitting the grond creating a crater from the impact. But as he stood there cop cars surrounded isaac"this sucks, well i dont know how im going to get out of this"isaac said as he prepared to run from this predicament.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 am

As the building shook Arawn searched the morgue for the body. He found some other souls wandering the corridors mourning themselves. Some stood over their bodies crying. He knew it best not to leave them alone, so performed what soul burials he could.
"We really should have shinigami patrol hospitals on a daily basis." he said aloud after the eighth burial. He picked up his phone and dialed. "Send a shinigami to my location several Earthbound spirits. In pursuit of wandering soul."
"Confirmed, sending support." the voice on the other end replied.
Arawn wondered how many souls might be on the upper floors as he found the right body. As luck would have it, she sat on the table with her purse nearby. There was no one in the room. Whatever had happened upstairs had called them away. He rifled through the purse til he found an identification card. There were credit cards with her name, but he wanted a home address. If she didn't go there, he could at least find clues to where she might be. He copied the address into his phone and used the map function. The apartment was nearly halfway across town in the other direction he had just came from. With a sigh he raced back up the stairs

Once outside he saw large craters and a hole in the side of the building. The replacement soul in the gigai stood looking at him.
"This guy needs to work on his subtly." he wondered what he had done to create such a mess and wide strung panic. People were running and screaming in every direction. "All this mess for one single hollow? Maybe it's best to leave him behind."
"Did you find everything?" He asked smiling. Arawn still found talking to himself quite creepy.
"Yes, I need to get across town. Stay here and help that guy if you can." He showed the map to the gigai. "This is where I'm heading." Arawn took a deep breath and shunpo'd away.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 am

as isaac prepared to bulldoze his way through the cops he saw at the corner of his eye the shinigami come out of the hospital."yo i think i might need some help"isaac shouted towards the shinigami. but before he could say another word the cop pulled out a microphone and yelled towards the armored covered isaac"stand still and come with us peacfully or we will shoot"the cop said as the other ones prepared there guns to fire."you see what im dealing with"isaac shouted as he cracked his knuckle in preperation for ramming the cop squadron."so did you find the girl"isaac said as he ran towards the blockade, as he ran he heard the leader say fire as he ran the bullets just bounced off the armour. Isaac hit the cop car closest to him and flung it towards the others carefully aiming not to harm any of the cops but distacting them, after the collision isaac knocked out the one cop who didnt get incapacitated from the car."so where are we going now"isaac said as he let the armour vanish and turn back into bracelets, but as he did that there was a loud boom from one of the cops guns. It turned out one of the cops were still concious and shot at isaac when he released his armour. Isaac looked down at his chest and saw blood"dan this sucks"isaac said as he pulled the bullet out."thank god it didnt hit anything important"isaac stated as he fell to his knees holding the wound to keep it from bleeding to much so it could heal, thats one good thing about being a bount.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

An arm grabbed Isaac and lifted him from the ground. The replacement soul smiled and draped the injured man over his shoulder.
"Master said to assist you. Quite troublesome fellow you are." it spoke. And then it jumped on top a car, from the car it jumped to a ledge, and from the ledge it jumped to the roof of a building. Once on top of the building it started to move in the direction it's master had indicated. "You should really try not to rush into things head first makes more work for others, very troublesome." It continued to lecture him as it bounced from building to building.

Further away

Arawn was already tired from excessive use of shunpo. But he had made great time up to that point. He was well over halfway to the destination. He looked to his phone; only six blocks to go. The phone chirped, another hollow had appeared. He grunted and ran faster, it looked like it was heading in the same direction as he was. This wasn't his day.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 pm

"you can put me down, before i puke"isaac said as he was getting disgusted from the constant jumping, isaac was never used to moving that quick and a bullet wound didnt really help the situation anymore."well would you rather have me carry you"dalrag stated from his bracelet form."no, i really dont feel like to get shot again"isaac yelled at his doll before groaning again as the mans body kept going to his destination, still nagging him as they were going.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 am

"If you are well enough to complain, you must be well enough to walk. Such a troublesome person." the gigai tossed Isaac from his shoulder rather abruptly. And waited for him to get to his feet. "Please do hurry, I do not like to keep master waiting. Troublesome it is." he spoke tapping his foot impatiently. "If he is hurt by the time we arrive I shall be very cross with you."

Elsewhere

Arawn arrived at the apartment building. The hollow's signal wasn't too far behind. He had to hurry. She must be here for the creature to be coming at him. He dropped down to the street level and looked at the names on the mailboxes.
"What was her name again?" He looked at the note he typed on the phone; the last name was Patty Grenin. He found the mailbox; 507 Grenin. "Fifth floor then!" He ran back out side and jumped up the building and grasped a ledge on the fifth floor and climbed through the open window. In the hallway he looked at the room numbers. 520, 519, 518. "It must be on the other end of the hallway. As he ran to the other side he could hear sobbing. Once he rounded the corner he saw the woman's soul sitting outside her apartment. Arawn dropped out of his run and slowed to a walk.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" he asked placing a hand on her shoulder.
"That bastard!" she said between sobs. "He asked me to marry him and he's sleeping with another woman!" After hearing that Arawn wasn't surprised why she was crying. She had died and come back to say goodbye to someone she loves only to find him cheating.
"I'm sorry, I really am, but it's time for you to go." he said soothingly.
"I have nowhere to go, I have nothing left!" he began sobbing and crying even more. Unable to watch her cry any longer he drew his weapon. Gently he pressed the butt of the blade against her forehead. A black pit appeared around her as the seal of light shone on her head flared.
"I hope you find peace and happiness in Soul Society." In the next instant she was gone. Something suddenly hit the building. He was too late the hollow had arrived. But robbed of it's spiritual meal, it was now going to assault the people of the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:58 am

"ahh shit"isaac said as he was dropped by the body."you didnt have to drop me like that"isaac said as he looke at his somach, all that was left of the wound was a little scar."im fine so lets get going"isaac yelled at the mans body, then started to run with the body to the location of the shinigami. As isaac arrived at the apartments to see a figure on the rooftop
Walkabout (open) 3663649466_24d999c315_o
it was an odd looking hollow but it had a fairly strong reaitsu."well this one looks like a strong one"isaac said as he jumped from the roof of a building but before he hit the ground isaac shouted"zeige diche, dalrag"as the words were muttered isaacs bracelets glowed then vanished then reappeared as a 3 story golem forme, isaac landed on dalrags shoulder as he came out of the ground."this looks like itll be fun"dalrag said as he cracked his knuckles. But there was a problem people on the streets were screaming and running from the sight of dalrag."be careful not to take a step"isaac said to his doll as it prepared to grab the hollow and crush it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Racing down the hallway he reached the window he had entered from. Arawn poked his head outside. He didn't see the hollow, but he did see the large stone figure. The creature's head was just below the fifth floor window. Already people were in a panic from seeing the huge monstrosity. Arawn found it ironic the golem was causing more of a panic than the hollow was.
"So that's what made such a big mess back at the hospital." He said as he climbed through the portal. "Probably kills more people than he helps with something that awkward." With a sigh the leaped from the window upwards. The jump carried him most of the way, but he grabbed the building to stop before the roof. Slowly he raised his head to peak over the edge. It would seem the hollow was waiting for something. It probably sensed the human below. Chances were it already sensed him as well, he pulled himself up and over the ledge sword drawn. The creature growled, it's spiritual power was impressive. But honestly Arawn had felt stronger. Perhaps that was the only reason he was still standing. He as wary to get too close, the way the creature's tail moved meant it might be as capable a limb as it's arms. It left him few options. Arawn let his own reiatsu flare.
"Drift, Haung Long." The weapon shifted into it's golden blade and he ran forward. Once in range the creature swiped it's claws at the shinigami's rush. Arawn quickly stopped to fend off the strikes and as expected it used it's tail to attack as well. The creature's strikes were fierce. His arms buckled from blocking each blow. One of the tails managed to slash his shoulder as another cut a line across his chest. He quickly retreated to the other side It was obvious he was grossly outnumbered. And the creature knew it. With a shrill cry it pounced. Too excited about it's coming victory it didn't notice the strange feeling in it's limbs from touching the shinigami's blade. It was shocked at how much higher than expected it jumped. Arawn grinned and raised his left hand.
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Shakkahō!" From his palm a red orb of energy formed about the size of a basketball. In mid-air the hollow had no way to dodge as the orb released it's blast of crimson energy. The hollow let out a scream as the red shot hit him and burned it's flesh. The spell caught the creature and tossed it backwards off the roof to the street below. He peaked down from the roof as it fell.

Kido Training:
Hado #31: 469/410
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Isaac watched on top of his doll as the shinigami fought with the hollow, but then there was a surge of reatsu emmanating from the shinigami as his sword changed. He still looked like he was having trouble with the thing but suddenly the shinigami blasted one of there spells and it hit the hollow flinging it off the edge and into the street."finnaly i can get some action"dalrag muttered as he grabbed the hollow by the body unknowing of the tails as it whipped dalrags arm and shattered it letting the hollow break free from dalrags grasp."hahaha"dalrab laughed as he controlled the arm on the ground and made it pin the creature to the ground. Isaac leaped from dalrags head and walked to the hollow watching it struggle to escape ans whip its tail around"yo dalrag do something about that tail"isaac shouted to his doll. As he said that dalrag walked to the hollow and stomped on its tail making the hollow screecth as its only weapon was destroyed."so shinigami wanna be the one to kill this thing"isaac shouted to the shinigami peeking over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am

He could only sigh, and shake his head. What was wrong with this man?
"This isn't a game, hurry and finish him off before he regenerates." he shouted back down to the man. Almost on cue a new tail formed on the hollow's body and it used it to whip at the stone prison that held it. Howling loudly as it hit the stone again and again and struggled even more. The stone began to crack under the assault, but it would take time for the creature to get free. In that time the human could finish it off without much effort if he hurried. Arawn's phone began to chirp, he took his eyes away from the battle to answer it. He took a step away from the roof's ledge.
"Hello." He knew who it was, but he still did the greeting.
"Please report current status." Came the voice on the other end.
"Arawn here, soul burial completed. Exterminating a marauding hollow." he spoke into the phone.
"Acknowledged. There has been a recent development. You're the closest one, so we wish for you to handle it." He looked over the ledge, the hollow still hadn't freed itself. He could take on the new assignment and leave the rest to the human.
"What's the situation?" he asked moving from the edge again. The hollow was really screeching loud now.
"There have been reports of a person with a large rock humanoid running amuck in the city." Arawn's eyes widened. "He destroyed a hospital and attacked several humans. We contacted the SCS; they claim he has no affiliation with their group. You're ordered to subdue the person until their personnel arrive to take him away. They're already in route." Arawn closed the phone and looked over the edge of the building at the towering monstrosity. After it took care of the hollow he would have to capture the human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walkabout (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkabout (open)   Walkabout (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkabout (open)
Page 1 of 1