The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Kaiyo drummed her fingers along the hilt of her blade, the two ribbons that were attached to it swayed gently with each step the captain took. Of course, wandering around Sereitei to try and find a decent bar for shinigami was a bit hard when people wouldn't talk to you. Of course, Kaiyo had removed her Captain's haori, and capped her spiritual energy, so to any who didn't know her, the girl was simply a short blonde shinigami. Nevertheless, anyone who did know of the 11th division Captain (which it turns out was quite a few people) would stare, and bow and salute, and simply move far out of her way, as if Kaiyo would strike them down where they stood. All she wanted was a decent drink.

The short Captain sighed lightly, throwing her arms up in the air as she called out in the middle of the Shinigami entertainments area, 'Does no-one know a decent bar around here?!'
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:46 pm

((I ask to join this thread. All the other threads are dead. Delete it, if you dont want me.))
Draze tried to put another surge on his spiritual pressure, sending the weak aura out into the world. He grasped the hilt of his zanpakato firmly, and concentrated on putting on a fierce demeaner. It didn't seem to work, as the locals of the area just moved out of his path slightly, but otherwise payed him little attention.
Draze had just left the exam room to a resoundn falure. He had spent ages researching the various things he didn't know, and was confident he could pass the next test. Now he needed a strong drink to calm his frayed nerves. A fellow student had reccomended an area out in the Sereieta, and had helpfully provided directions. Draze had asked other students, whom he had begun to befriend, and could somewhat trust, if the area was actually a dangerous slum, and the directions were a joke of sorts. His advicers had replied in the negative, so here Draze was, strolling through slums, dangerous or not, and heading for some much anticipated sake.
Draze had never tried Sake before, sticking to the more American Budwieser for his alchaholic needs. He was eager to try the famous drink.
He found the bar, sat down at one of the empty tables, and ordered sake for two. His dad, when Draze was still alive, had always reccomended buying for to people, as no-on knew if you would meet a friend or not at a bar. Draze knew his chances of companionship were nill, but he wanted to remember his past in some small way. It was all becoming hazy anyway.
While the sake warmed, he unsheathed his zanpakoto slightly, and admired it. The blade was compltely normal, uncolored and standardly designed. The only flair was a small 1-inch scythe-like protrusion at the end of the blade, that would make a deadly slice, fatal. The scabbard was size to fit this, as a line ran down bottom length for the nick to slide across when sheathed or unsheathed. Th hilt was covered in a green scaly leather, while the crossguard was a triangular black design. He loved the blade, and looked forward to killing the monster Hollows with it.
His sake arrived, Draze began todrink slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:49 pm

((OOC: Erm could we rp in another thread please, i'll happily rp with you but i'd kinda set it up for Taira to join, is that okay? :S ))
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female
Number of Posts : 8
Location : I'm not obligated to state that information, STALKER MUCH!
Job/Interests : CPU, drawing, hanging with mah friends
Quote : Nothing's impossible, it only seems that way if you imagine it is
Registration Date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm

*Taira sits in a tall tree just five meters away. Her arm dangles under her, a bored expression on her face. She hears someone and sits up lookign around for who ever called out*
A bar?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:17 pm

((OOC: please could you try and remove the *** from around your text Smile and try and keep your post length up if you can ^^, thanks))

Kaiyo sighed heavily at the lack of response she got, flailing her arms sporadically in annoyance as she fall backwards to the ground. Staring up to the sky as she moaned in annoyance, 'I'm so bloody thirsty...' There were a few people around, and from what she could sense, there was someone nearby, hiding..probably in a tree. Kaiyo bit her bottom lip for a moment, sitting up and she looked towards the tree and called over to the person in a very un-subtle manner, 'I'll buy ya a drink if ya can tell me!' In truth, Kaiyo was close to passing out of thirst...or at least she felt like she was.
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Shifting her position, she uses the branch to launch herself into the air. Flipping once she lands just five feet away from Kaiyo. She stands strength and brushes a piece of her hair out of her face.
I appreciate the offer, but no thank you I don't drink very much.
Shifting her foot, she leans against the wall, closing her brown eyes. Reaching into her pocket she brings out a small braclet and begins to toy with it, her focus intenly on the peice of plain silver.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly at the stranger, jumping to her feet, she stepped closer to the girl, looking into her eyes as she spoke, 'Nice to meet ya..' she smiled, holding out her hand to shake the strangers hand. Kaiyo ruffled the back of her blonde hair for a moment, her gaze dropping as she eyed the girl up and down. 'I don't really drink either actually...But do ya know a good place i can get you some food?'. The girl seemed nice enough, and at a guess, she was an academy student.
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Taking her hand she shakes it once before returning to fiddling with the small silver band. Looking up at her she shrugged as a reply.
I'm not sure really. I'm sorry that I can not help you miss.
She bows as an appology. She always repsected thoughs she did not know yet. It was how she was raised and it was the way she was going to die. No one could tell her other wise, that is why she was Taira and not just another verage Jane.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Kaiyo couldn't help her eyes falling onto the silver band the girl was fiddling with, whatever it was, must have held some value for her. The girl didn't smirk inwardly to herself though, fairly certain this girl had no idea who she was. Kaiyo scratched the back of her head lightly, 'Okay then' she mused, still not making any motion to leave as she decided the girl offered enough friendly interest to at least find out a little more about her.

'I'm Kaiyo by the way...are you new to Soul Society?' she quizzed the girl, tilting her head to one side as her soft blonde hair draped down and tickled her neck gently. The girl seemed new to Kaiyo, or at least just a little too distracted for a normal person, but who was kaiyo to judge normal.
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Lifting her head, she averts her gaze from the braclet to Kaiyo. She gives her a friendly smile before stuffing the braclet in her pocket.
Pleasure Kaiyo, and yes I'm quiet new here. It's my first day at the academy. And also, please forgive my in-attention. I was just thinking of the family I left back in the world of the living when I died.
Her face turns a bit sad, thinking of how she died. Not really remebering what the rest of her family was like after that fateful day.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Kaiyo felt a pang of guilt shoot across her spine as her face froze in a stupid smile, 'Shit...salt in the wound, salt in the wound!' she screamed inwardly. Kaiyo lowered her head for a moment, she knew how hard it must be for the girl, for anyone new to Soul Society. The Captain looked back up and smiled sweetly, 'Wanna get a tour around the place then and erm' the girl's cheeks tinted a light shade of red, 'I'm sorry' she mumbled. 'What did you say your name was again?'
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Taira's face brightens with a smile. It's as if the smile has banished the dark clouds away from her.
I would very much like a tour Kaiyo. And my name's Taira.
She smiles bigger and brushes the hair out of her face again. Even in the shadows it's bright. A brliliant snow white color.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Kaiyo nodded lightly at the girl, 'Taira...okay then' she beamed. Never one to be respectful particularly of boundaries the short blonde Captain took a hold of Taira's hand and flash stepped quickly onto the roof of a nearby building. Kaiyo released the girl's hand gently and she shuffled closer to the edge of the building; smiling out at the view of Sereitei, it did in truth, look quite amazing. The girl pointed to the far left, 'Theres the Academy i think'. Kaiyo's hand traced around the inner wall of Sereitei before resting where the 11th squad barracks was in the distance, 'And theres my squad barracks' she smiled. Kaiyo pointed out a few more things, pausing mid-speech to look at Taira for a while, her face softer with a vaguely more serious tone, 'So, why did you wanna become a shinigami?'
Back to top Go down
Taira

Taira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm

She staggers a bit, not used to her sudden Shunpo. Then stands straight and smiles as she begins showing the Serite to her. Her question slightly took her off gaurd and she hung her head.
Well, when I was young I came here after I died. I ran around for hours looking for my mother. I collapsed, anemic slightly and almost dying of starvation. I woke the next morning to find a Shinigami over me. He'd saved my life along with two others. Then a few years before I enrolled, another captain saved me from being eaten by a hollow. I want to repay the Serite in my grattitude, so I wanted to be a Shinigami, to protect my new home.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Kaiyo nodded lightly at Taira's story, 'Well i guess that sounds like a good enough reason' she smiled lightly, in truth, there were two main reasons people became shinigami; for power, or to protect what they cared about. Kaiyo had always been both. Kaiyo allowed her eyes the momentary vanity to survey her current view for a while longer, from up here, Sereitei, Soul Society, looked truly amazing.

Kaiyo shrugged her shoulders lightly as she spun on her heels to face Taira, her face bright and cheery as she spoke, 'So, for an Academy Student...If you could go anywhere, in all of Sereitei, where would it be?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)   Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just out for a stroll (Taira please~ ask to join)
Page 1 of 1