The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) Empty
PostSubject: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Kaoseu was extremely bored. There was absolutely nothing to do and he had his chedule for the rest of the day filled up with nothing but blank spaces. He sighed and stood, gathering his Zanpakuto. He decided a refreshing walk was in order. He grinned and waved goodbye to a couple of people he had been having a detatched conversing with.

He began his walk at the west end of Sereitei and headed in a northeast direction, aiming to make a full circuit as he walked. Who knew, maybe he'd run into someone he's yet to meet. He let his mind drift as he walked, whistling quietly to himself, his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Today Kurama had left the whole day wide open for any training he wished to get in before tomorrow's drills. He started out slow, jogging about the Seireitei until progressing onto flash steps. One after another, he pressed his limits until he could go no further, coming to a halt just outside the western limits of the Seireitei. The West Gate stood towering over him, its shadow cast over a good fifty yards even though it was getting close to high noon.

He could see another Shinigami strolling in his direction. He didn't recognize the man though that wasn't a big surprise to him, Kurama was new afterall...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Kaoseu saw a flicker of movement out of his peripheral and looked ahead of him to see a Shinigami coming to a halt near the West Gate. He grinned as he realized he didn't yet know this Shinigami. He continued his walk towards him and came within talking distance. He stopped in front of him and said, "Hey, you're a new face. Just rank up?" he asked politely, aiming to make friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 pm

"Yeah," Kurama admitted, "I was just given sixth seat of Squad Ten a few days ago." He'd finished catching his breath and extended his hand in order to shake. "My name is Kurama Himura, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 am

Kaoseu grinned, realizing he'd just made aquaintances of a person of higher rank. He took the offered hand and shook it firmly, replying with his own name. "Kaoseu Enjel, current 12th seat of Squad 11, but not for long, haha." he replied. "So what's got you out here? Bored? Training? Just thought it'd be nice to go for a walk?" asked Kaoseu, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Kurama nodded, "I haven't gotten much training done since I've come here, aside from basic drilling. They just don't seem to spend much time working on one's speed." Kurama tightened his sash and checked his zanpakuto. "What about yourself? You look bored as hell." Kurama commented with a grin, "How about we get ourselves a few bowls of sake and talk about how great our superiors are..." Sarcasm wasn't one of his more pleasant qualities, though he figured any low seated Shinigami could appreciate the chance to rag on their bosses...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Kaoseu laughed, agreeing with Kurama non-verbally. He replied, "Love ta take you up on the offer. Know any good places?" Kaoseu could use a break, and Kurama seemed like a nice enough guy. He figured they were both deserving of a nice bowl of sake and a bite to eat. despite Kurama's heavy sarcasm..
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Kurama thought it over for a few seconds. "Well not any here, but I know of the perfect place over in the Junrinan district of West Rukongai." Kurama pointed towards the gate, "You don't mind going outside the walls do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Kaoseu looked at Kurama as if he were nuts and laughed a little. "Of course I don't mind. Stayin' cooped up in here gets a little... odd feelin' after a while. So, out in the Junrinan district, huh? Sounds like a plan to me!" said Kaseu cheerily. He could already almost taste the sake in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Kurama lead the way through the West Gate, the Gate Guardian noticed his rank and allowed the pair to pass through without any problems. "So, have you ever been to the Junrinan district before?" Kurama asked with slight interest...

Kurama had been born and raised in the Junrinan district so he knew it like the back of his hand, though he didn't know of many Shinigami that visited the place... Except for... Kurama seemed to get lost in thought and didn't seem to hear what Kaoseu's response was to his question...
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Kaoseu thought back to when he had first arrived in Soul Society and smirked a bit. "That's where I first arrived in Soul Society. I wasn't there long. A few months. But I considered it a home. What about you?" he asked, looking ahead, thinking to himself but staying aware.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:33 pm

"Uh, yeah." Kurama replied after snapping back to reality. "So Squad Eleven, eh? I heard a lot about them. What's your captain like?" He continued leading them through the crowded streets of the Junrinan district, towards his favorite bar.

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm

"Kaiyo? She's quite a captain. Not what you'd expect from an 11th squad, but easily angered and loves a good fight. So squad 10? What's that like?" he asked. They were passing into an area he found familiar and he looked around at how things had changed. He sighed lightly and gave a sidelong glance at his newfound friend.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:53 pm

"Well I haven't been here very long as I'd mentioned earlier, mostly just drilling thus far. I hope to get into some assignments out in the real world soon. They say that Squad Ten is head of the investigation unit. If I'm lucky I might become part of a insertion unit, spending my days hunting down hollows, superhumans, or even rogue soul reapers..."

Detective work seemed interesting to Kurama. Having to think like his enemy in order to track them down and eliminate them...

The izakaya suddenly came into view as they rounded a corner. Dozens of red paper lanterns covered the front of the shop surrounding the word "Kobachi", which must have been the name of the place. The smell of the yakitori and sashimi wafted towards them, instantly making Kurama hungry.

He entered the shop and was directed to a low table in the back. They each had a tatami mat to sit on, which they did so as a young woman brought them each an oshibori to wash their hands. An otōshi was brought out for the both of them as well, some sort of sushi wrap which smelled delicious. She didn't seem to be able to speak, but instead pointed towards a sign on the wall. The sign had the word "nomihodai" printed on it and directly below was a price list for foods should to take the "all you can drink" option. Kurama nodded and wrote out the word "sake" in japanese symbols on a napkin for the waitress to take back into the kitchen.

She smiled and turned towards Kaoseu for his drink preference before she bowed out of the room. Kurama picked up his oshibori and began to clean off his hands and face. He had worked up a sweat from running all day and he didn't want to drip onto his food.

"So have you ever been here before? The owner just passed away, leaving his daughter, Li, and her older brother, Kentaro, to take care of the place." He bowed his head towards a picture of the original owner that hung on the opposite side of the room, then returning his attention toward Kaoseu.

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Kaoseu nodded thoughtfully as they entered the shop. They sat down and Kaoseu emulated his old real world manners, as Kurama had done as well. He wrote down "sake" as well, handing it off to the girl before she turned to leave. He was cleaning his hands and face as well as Kurama spoke and when he was done, he looked to where Kurama had indicated, bowing his head out of respect.

"Don't recall the place... The picture of the man looks familiar, but this place looks well known, so it's possible I've seen him before, but other than that, I've no recollection. So how long have you been coming here?" Kaoseu replied.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"I was born just down the street about seventeen years ago. Unlike other Shinigami that appear my age, I am actually this young..." Kurama smiled, "Luckily for me, there are no drinking laws in the Soul Society since none of us actually have livers to destroy..."

It didn't take long before Li returned with their drinks. Kurama decided to nurse his drink until he was finished with his story. "I started coming here when I was twelve, the owner gave me a job sweeping up and washing dishes. It wasn't that much work and I ate for free, he was a good man..." Kurama finished his cup and set it beside him, at the end of the table. Li returned to refill the glasses, bowing as she left.

"So where in the real world were you born?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Kaoseu nodded thoughtfully as he listened to the bits of Kurama's past he was being told. It always interested and thrilled him to learn about people, the things that made them tick, their habits, their perks. He smiled as the conversation turned to him, and nodded his head politely as Li refilled his already empty cup. He sipped this one slowly as he thought over a response.

"I was born in America actually. a place called Coltsneck, New Jersey. I moved to Karakura town my first year of highschool. From there, everything went downhill. I was shot, then woke up here in Rukongai, about 6 miles farther out from here. I got into a fight with a Shinigami, just made, actually, and his friends. I won, and he brought me to the Shinigami Academy. Other than that, my story goes about the same as any other Shinigami's so far." he replied. He had pretty much summed up his entire life, in short. He awaited a reply as he sipped his drink leisurely, his mind wandering and reminiscing on his life in the living world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)   Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out For a Stroll (Marlamin1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: