The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining Squad 11(Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Joining Squad 11(Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Joining Squad 11(Shikuro)   Joining Squad 11(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Kyo walked into the Academy main office. He was summond there for an unknown reason, he walked into the principle's office and closed the door behind himself."Come in and sit down please", the man said nicely."My name is Yajarobi Hiruken and im in charge of this place its a pleasure to meet you", he said kindly as Kyo sat down."Do you know why your here", he said."No but I would love ot find out", Kyo said in a kind tone. Kyo was some what nervouse about why he was called. "Well your time here is over, you have done everything you have needed to do and there is no more we can teach you here. You will now be place in squad 11 due to your great fighting abilities", he said with a smile.Kyo smiled as he heard he would be place in that squad."Well thats all you can go to your squad now", the man said. Kyo stood up and bowed quickly as he ran out of the door. He then ran as fast as he could to the 11 squad barracks. When he got there he went up stairs to the Captians office's. He knocked on the door and awaited an anaswer.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Joining Squad 11(Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Squad 11(Shikuro)   Joining Squad 11(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Just about a few seconds after the knock on the door has been made the door goes up, And Shikuro stands there in the door with a bunch of papers in his hands.
"Uhm... can I help you?"
Confussed, not certain why there would keep popping up people who would knock this door, its not alike the Seireitei didn't announce Kaiyo's death, so just why people kept knocking this door was a mystery too him, no matter the reason for this guy too have sought out the captains office, Shikuro would just nod and hope he would follow him as he would start moving alittle down the hall towards his own Office.
Back to top Go down

Joining Squad 11(Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1