The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) Empty
PostSubject: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Character Name: Junko Tenshi
UserName: Junko
Current Squad: N/A
New Squad: 11th Squad
Previous Seat: N/A
New Seat: Unseated

Junko wore shinigami robes, legitamate, black shinigami robes she wanted to look formal, or at least approprate... And under her robes, she wore her chainmail, She was living out of a sack right now, as the academy was swift to have her vacate her room, and because of this she also had her plate armor was wrapped around the pack, the gloves were being worn, the woolen interior of the gauntlets giving her warmth on the cold day.

She was walking into the 11th squad courtyard, a recommendation from the headmaster in hand, but probably because 11th squad had the highest rate of casuatlies. Junko, bearing these papers, her zanpaktou in her belt, and her belongings on her back, marched across the courtyard and made her way to the vice-captain's office, as Vice Captain Nara, of whom she had met, would most likely be residing, and did the polite thing, knocked...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:56 am

Ehm... after having met Junko and All Accepted O.o

Boy this is kinda weird Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Lamest... post...ever...

but ok

We WERE supposed to rp it out... but that works for me
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Added to official roster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

We where??? O.o

Okay none of the other introductions had it like that but anyways... if you want to Rp it, rather make a thread for it in 11th squad HQ... thats just my oppinion o.o
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:57 pm

K I'll do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)   Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying to 11th squad(Shikuro... As you are acting captain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad Transfers and Registrations-
Jump to: