The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) Empty
PostSubject: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:24 am

Ri'd been mediating in the garden of the barrack , well not so much mediating then sleeping but every couple of minutes his attention was caught by numerous unseated member of the squad coming in being carried by friends. This wasn't an odd sight to see one or two people being carried in but Ri'd counted eight so far and was growing curious.

He saw a ninth arrive and he decided to investigate the matter. He walked up to the injured squad mate but as he came near the squadmate began to fall. Quickly Ri moved to catch and support the man.

"Easy mate come on" Ri said as he guided the man to this room. "What happening?"

"Theirs a few members of squad eight fighting all the unseated of squad eleven" The man said struggling to walk .Ri guided him to his bed and at the same time the mans head hit the pillow he was out cold.

Ri wasn't happy and would be damned if he was going to let some squad eight idiots make a show of his squad. Ri was about to step toward the entrance but instead head the opposite way , the man said there was a few so going alone wasn't the smartest idea.

Ri walked down the hallways till he arrive at a door that was slightly a jar. He gave three taps on the door as it swung over.

"Kaoseu?" He called as he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 am

Kaoseu roused from his sleep, the sudden noise alerting him. He rolled from his bed in a quick flurry of motion, grabbed the blanket with one hand and one of his katana with the other, throwing the blanket at the intruder, then following through by unsheathing the katana and standing at the ready. Then it dawned on Kaoseu that the voice seemed familiar, and he burst out laughing as he realized he'd almost attacked Ri. He helped his friend out of the blanket, setting his Zanpakuto to the side. Afterwards, he began to get dressed, and talked to Ri as he did so. "Ok, so fill me in. Why are we wakin' me up at the moment?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 am

"First you do that again and I'm cutting something off you that blanket smells like you" Ri said throwing the blanket off him but still wearing his little cocky smile. He Galway figured Kaoseu for the easily spoked type.

"Some of the squad eight lad are making a show of some of our unseated"
Ri said his grin growing wider as he spoke, he did love to fight even more so when it showed other people up.

"Shall we go show them why squad eleven is fear?" Ri said his grin turned nasty and his eyes eager to fight. He knew Kaoseu was too like him to turn this down , well Kaoseu and everyone else in squad eleven
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

Kaoseu said nothing as he dressed himself the rest of the way, picked up his Zanpakuto, strapped them on, and walked out the door, then out the front of the squad 11 barracks. He headed in the general direction of Squad 8, calling behind him, knowing he'd be close at hand, "You comin' Ri? I'd say hurry it up, or you're gonna miss all the fun!" Kaoseu teased, grinning wickedly, the thought of a good rough-housing sparking his mood.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

"Like I ever miss a good fight. I figured there some seat from squad eight picking on our unseated" Ri said a he came walking beside Kaoseu. The two walked quickly toward the sparing ground near the squad eight barrack and as they came nearer the sound of sword fighting came through clearly as well as low level kido chants

"I think we're in the fight place" Ri said as the sparring are came into view. A handful of unseated and lowly seated member of squad eleven could be seen at the side of the area as well as four member of squad eight.

"The Calvary has arrived lads" Ri shouted down to this squad mates who cheered back at him and Kaoseu
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 am

Kaoseu grinned widely, taking in the cheers. He looked to Ri, nodded, and said, "Wanna split 'em down the middle? You take two and I take two?" he asked politely, but with a grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm

"lets see if they have the nerve to fight us first" Ri said laughing as he lead the way down to the group of their squad mates. Some of them look a bit banged up but the majority of them were fine.

"Whats the deal then" Ri said as he patted one of his squad mate on their back and joined the group

"They've been fighting the unseated guys for a while none of them had a chance , the big guy at the back is eleventh seat he hasn't fought yet , other three are the twelfth , thirteenth and fourteenth seats" The fifteenth seat of squad eleven said pointing out each of the fight as he talk.

"Right then" Ri said turning to look at the squad eight guys , we had that cocky little grin on his face as he approach them.

"Who's been picking on our unseated" Ri said his hand on his Zanpakuto and the other rubbing the back of his head. He waited for one of them to responded.

"What you think Kaoseu we go one on one and them how to fight honourable and show them what the squad four infirmary look likes." Ri said turning his head around to look at Kaoseu.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Kaoseu Flash Stepped next to Ri as he approched, a lethal looking scowl on his face, his red tinted eyes narrowed. It was all for show, but he grinned a wicked, sharp-toothed grin as he eyed the Squad 8 members evilly. "I agree. They need to learn a few manners, and I think the 4th Squad would love to practice sewing back on limbs or fitting one for prosthesis." he growled, his hands by his sides, ready to draw a blade.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 pm

"Right then. I've the first fight who my victim" Ri said but his question wasn't answer with word but rather a surprise attack. The thirteenth seat had launched himself at Ri.
Ri flash stepped to his left and blocking the attack as he drew his Zanpakuto. The next attack came after a rebound of the last attack and near cut Ri’s neck if he hadn’t leaned back.

Hado one Thrust” Ri said as the force of the kido sent him and his opponent in opposite direction. Ri flash stepped behind his opponent and went to give his opponent a hair cut but opponent flash stepped away.

Tare Sukiro Thirteenth seat of squad eight” Tare said suddenly appearing to have manner now. He wasn’t much taller then Ri and he was much slower and not near as skilled as Ri.

Ri O’Nocht eleventh seat of squad eleven” Ri said as he charged at Tare and launched into a fury of swipes that he kept at a slow pace so Tare could block. Ri flash stepped behind Tare and with a flashs of steel the back of Tare clothes tore off and on Tare back cut in to her skin was R.I.

First fight goes to Squad eleven” Ri said a she drew back his Zanpakuto and then force it into Tare’s shoulder and out the other side. Tare cried out in pain as Ri removed his Zanpakuto and then retreated to her squad mates.

“Kaoseu it’s your turn” Ri said laughing at the simplicity of the fight thought he knew Tare was the weakest of the lot of them and only attacked first to try gain some respect.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaoseu walked forward, grinning viciously. He held up a finger, pointing at each of the remaining people in turn, and said, "Eenie, meenie, minnie... Mo." His pointedfinger came to rest on the one who looked the next toughest, the 14th seat. Kaoseu turned his hand over and beckoned the 8th squad guy to front and center.

"Ben...Benji Harouin... 8th Squad 14th Seat..." managed Benji, obviously terrified of Kaoseu's hungry eyes. Kaoseu was having fun and used this to his advantage, drawing a blade and licking down the sharpened edge. "You first." he cooed, laughing low and evilly. Benji looked at him again, and widened his feet, bringing his blade up.

Then his face hardened, hiding his emotion as he rushed Kaoseu. Kaoseu watched his eyes shift to a spot in front of him and he grinned, realizing he was about to Flash Step. He merely moved to the side and held out his blade at the level where the point would just meet Benji's neck. Benji suddenly disappeared in his Flash Step, then reappeared right where Kaoseu had predicted. He stood stark still as he felt the tip of Kaoseu's blade on his neck. Kaoseu grinned and drew his blade along the throat, drawing a line of blood where it passed. He wasn't cutting deep enough to kill, just to warn.

"You lose. Go join your friend Tare. Ri, you're up next. Choose your victim." he said, grinning madly the entire time, although his battle had been short, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Ri hardly had a chance to sit down when it was his turn again, the crowd of squad eleventh members had grown larger as well as the size of the squad eight size. Ri walked out as the twelfth seat of squad eight took her position.

"I already said my name" Ri said wondering weather or not he'd need his Zanpakuto at all for this one. Ri did draw his Zanpakuto though and took his stance.

"Rela zuina" Rela said as she drew her Zanpakuto and took her stance but a moment later she flash stepped at Ri and went to cut his arm off but Ri leap over her attack and then flash stepped a few metres away then launched him self at Rela who block the attack then flash stepped away.

The only thing the crowd could see was the sudden apprentice of the two with one attacking and then the other defending then both flash stepped and switched this last for a few minutes till both returned to their starting points.

Ri had his grin on face , he liked the challenge of the fight but knew how to win and was ready to send this one off to the infirmary. Ri flash stepped a few times around Rale making her turn her head around and as she did Ri appeared over her head an came down on her but instead of striking her ,he put some of his reiatsu into the hilt of his Zanpakuto and hit Rale with it knocking her out cold.

"Look like you get the big guy Kaoseu" Ri called as he left the field. In the corner of his eye he could see some of Rale being dragged off the field.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Kaoseu had kept his grin, and had already been intently staring at the 11th seat member of Saquad 8, never blinking once, trying to psyche the big guy out. He seemd unphased and overly confident. Kaoseu didn't like the cocky expression he wore, or the stare he returned as Ri's battle raged on, until Ri called Kaoseu's name. Never taking his eyes off the big guy, they both went front and center. The big guy slid into a stance, at the ready. Kaoseu stood where he was, as if he didn'y care, while in reality, he was sizing this guy up, looking for any flaws at all.

"My name is Takeda Mitsuzuki. You will not make it from here in one piece." said the big guy in a deep, heavy-bassed voice. Suddenly, the big guy was gone and there was a looming shadow over Kaoseu. He sidestepped and brought up his blade, never looking up, as he blocked Takeda's attack.

Takeda brought down a heavily booted foot, and it connected with Kaoseu's stomach, forcing him into the air. "It's rude not to reply your own name when another's is given." said Takeda. Kaoseu merely grinned and arched his back, rolling backwards as he extended a ftto and connected with Takeda's face.

"Kaoseu Enjel, 12th seat of Squad 11, and your worst nightmare." He replied. He lashed out several times with his blade, cutting open Takeda's shirt and the flesh underneath. From his chest down to his abdomen was a large letter "K". Kaoseu smiled proudly at his work as Takeda growled and lunged with his Zanpakuto, then grinned, his lips moving, and he yelled out the Kido for Thrust, launching his blade through Kaoseu's shoulder. Kaoseu growled back and brought his blade down towards Takeda, who flinched. Three fingers went up in the air and hit the ground.

Kaoseu sheathed his blade, yanked Takeda's from his shoulder and threw it on the ground in front of the now-wailing Shinigami. He turned around, a scowl on his face and looked to Ri. "They lose. We win. Let's go. All of you 11th squad guys, get back to the barracks. And someone call for a Squad 4 guy to come mop these guys up...?" Kaoseu proclaimed as he walked away, stuffing a bit of his shirt in his open wound.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

The crowd from Squad eleven was cheering loudly at Kaoseu's victory as was Ri , he knew this was fun and was right. The crowd turned to head back to the barrack and Kaoseu was looking the same way and so only Ri saw a small group of unseated squad eight start running at Kaoseu.

Ri knew Kaoseu and him could easily take them but if they started a fight this size there could all be getting punish as the group from squad eleven would get involved and then it would be a riot.

Ri knew what he'd have to do and flash stepped into the on coming group who all stopped and surround him when he appeared in the centre of then. He let his reiatsu flow through and out of him.

"Destruction! Surround my body! Send any around me to the realm of the the unconscious, where dreams do not reach! HADO Twenty WHITE CRAWL!" Ri basicly roar as the area around him and the group was absorbed in an explosion.

When the dust clear Ri was the only one standing with the rest of the squad eight idiots lay knock out at his feet. Ri smile as he flash stepped over to Kaoseu and put him around around him.

"OK we can go now" Ri said laughing as he leaned on Kaoseu for support the kido required a lot of reiatsu and focus , so it had drained Ri servilely
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Kaoseu grinned and he and Ri began walking back to their barracks. He was tired and Ri looked drained. They'd had enough fun for one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)   Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Show of squad eleven. (Squad 11)
Page 1 of 1