The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey...I guess....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka-HinoteKarite

Ka-HinoteKarite

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Well I've never been too good at introductions, but I guess I'll give it a shot....
My name is Ka, at least thats what most people tend to call me (online). My true name is -insert true name here- .....yea, lol. I've been RPing for a little over, I'm gonna say between 2-3 years now but I don't know exactly. In the series I am up to episode 273, and I don't read the manga...I don't know where to get them >.>
I am currently a member of 3 bleach forums and 2 guilds on the website Gaiaonline.com and are always on the lookout for more that are active.
If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask....

-Thing I will answer-
~Do you collect anything?
~Any pets?
~What is your preferred form of torture?
~Favorite Band
~Favorite song
~Anything relating to the terms Xbox360, CoD (Call of Duty), or icecream

-Thing I won't answer-
~Where were you born?
~Where do you live?
~Do you know how to spot a stalker? (yes)
~Whats your social security number? (I have no idea)
~Peanuts

Yes....
(note: I tend to be....strange...when I'm in a good mood...>.>)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Do you have an Xbox? Do you Play CoD, if so which ones, Do you have any pets, What is your prefered form of torture? Excetera Excetera, LALALA

Dont worry man im probably more weird than you... Make a Char and stay awhile, im pretty sure we can make room for just about anything right now. Uhh k Im Darkness, Most people here call me dark and im the uhh laid back mod here, Any questions or anything about the site ill do my best to answer them, the C-BOX is at the bottom of the main fourm page... And welcome, or did i say that already...
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 am

You think your wierd? Well, you obviously havn't been Rp-ing long, despite what you say. There are REALLY wierd people out there. Want-to-RP-on-a-Bleach-forum-as-a-monkey kinda wierd.
The names Endarkened. No, I do not have anything to do with Darkness above. Coincidental naming.
I guess it might be fun to say that Darkness is what made me Endarkened... but untrue.
Come make a charecter, and we can have Draze (my charecter) kick your butt while he is still in the academy... (time for a rank-up application soon, I think)
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:12 am

Heya! My name's Sakon. I'm a lowly leveled shingami rogue but perhaps we could RP sometime that I'm free...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 am

Hey mi Frost ^w^ and welcome ka to the side im also new more or less
so just say if you want to RP with my weird hollow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey...I guess.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...I guess....   Hey...I guess.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey...I guess....
Page 1 of 1