The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeager's fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okita Kazama

Okita Kazama

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2009-05-27

Jeager's fight Empty
PostSubject: Jeager's fight   Jeager's fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Jeager had arrived into the human world he stood in an alley on all four of his leith legs, his masked face attached to a body that resembled a jaguar's, his tail came for the nape of his neck its long scaled like form ending at eleven feet, along with a dangerous point, The hollow's eyes looked down at the people it's tongue ling the ivory razor sharp teeth with the scent of all those souls, his insatiable hunger making him even more the predator, he then caught a scent a strong sweet smell, he turned looking at the shinigami that had arrived behind him, the fool the hollow thought his yellow optics staring at the man. "Fool, he should have killed me when he had the chance now he only decreases his percentage of survival." he thought his eyes seizing up his opponent, he realized that in this tiny space he would have to draw his opponent, he hadn't fought a shinigami before, he had seen many kill his fellow hollows, not that he really cared, if the fell that meant that they were weak, he began to back acting like a scared animal, to lure his opponent out of the tiny space he didn't want to endanger his own chance of survival.

Jeager's knew that shinigami would have no other choice to fall into that trap he would be risking that lives of the humans he sought to protect, they couldn't see him but he could and he was hungry, and just as he suspected the shinigami followed drawing his zanpakuto, Jeager had fought other hollow before and they had never used that type of weapon before but what he did understand was that it was sharp, the shinigami made the first move raising his sword in the air, the baled pointed up onto the air, as the shinigami charged forward, he would then made a downward slash at the charging Jeager, only to find the tail coming forth to pierce his torso, he used both his momentum and reiatsu to push him in the air to a back flip both over Jeager and his tail. he would the land only a few feet away from Jeager his sword in position, he would be more careful this time and Jeager knew that his chance to kill him will take for longer this time, Jeager licked his fangs and began to circle his opponent making the tail moved in a pattern of diagonals and horizontals he knew that shinigami would be watching his tail knowing that it was dangerous, so Jeager know had an idea, he would know make his move he would then charge at his opponent making his tail lash as his opponent it was as quick as a viper giving only a small window for the shinigami to block, which he did, using the flat of the blade, the shinigami didn't realize that the hollow's razor sharp claws came at the opponent's side making fierce jagged gashes in the opponents side, the he had moved in time to not sustain a fatal injury, but he had gotten Jeager as well Jeager had withdrawn his tail the moment he had sent that attack, therefore when the shinigami moved to avoid that attack he also made a retreating slash cutting into Jeager's shoulder, he felt the searing hot pain of the gash, it only instilled his rage, he knew that the wound's the shinigami had sustained would hamper him, it was time to kill the shinigami and devour him.

Jeager moved he charged towards his opponent making a left then a right forming a zigzag direction towards his opponent, his tail lashed out this time not directly, at the shinigami's body but at the sword itself, but as the shinigami's blade moved to cut his tail, he adjusted the direction, towards the arm, wrapping round them ,and then lifting his body into the air, the shinigami's kicking legs showed that he was still resisting, the hollow brought the shinigami towards him, squeezing the muscles of his coiled tail to cause the shnigami to drop his sword, now the hollow would feast the last thing the shinigami would hear would be the tearing of his flesh, and the last thing that he would ever fell would be the hot searing pain of Jeager's claws ripping his flesh form his body, the wound Jeager had sustained would heal, but he would need to rest and be careful he didn't want to endanger his own life when he went back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Jeager's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeager's fight   Jeager's fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Approved +2 to fighting skill. (your posts layout intruiges me to no end Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Okita Kazama

Okita Kazama

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2009-05-27

Jeager's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeager's fight   Jeager's fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:47 pm

I learned to post like that from a good friend of mine, he is thinking of joining. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Jeager's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeager's fight   Jeager's fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

OOC: Great drag him here if needs be Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeager's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeager's fight   Jeager's fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeager's fight
Page 1 of 1