The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A class For the Frightened

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

A class For the Frightened - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A class For the Frightened   A class For the Frightened - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 am

Junko was not as eagar to go to the world of the living now... but her will had resigned, being asked for an assignment like this was an honor, and it would be executed, simple directive for a soldier, eliminate a target. Junko turned her head, tying the shinigami robes she had on tighter at the belt while doing it, her scabbard for her zanpaktou digging into her side abit, but it emphasized a petite frame.

"Shall we go Masaru?" Junko asked this in earnest, wondering if that was the fairwell she would recieve from the manipulative man that was the captain commander, She realized this, but would not dare to go against it...
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A class For the Frightened   A class For the Frightened - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Even as he watched the two naive potentials he could tell that the girl at least had her doubts about his true motives which was fine. She wouldn't understand even if he'd explained everything to her know; somethings needed to be done on faith and as Sou-taichou that was what he had at his disposal. In the doorway he remained before waving a wistful hand into the air before him only to have nothing happen for a moment yet he remained still as he peered into the space expecting with certainty the portal he'd summoned. Suddenly a brilliant light flooded the class room and the air surged with the energy of the Dangai as the Senkaimon created unlocked itself to its master,

"This is my personal Senkaimon should there ever be an emergency where I must leave to the Material World in an instant without clearance. You may pass through here and it will carry you straight to the general part of the world this hollow is in" Kaito explained as he brushed a strand of hair from his eyes.

The Senkaimon glowed with otherworldly power and the young Captain Commander's curiosity drew questions of what created such a wonderful existence from the depths of his mind. Seemingly lost in his intellectual dawdling Saruwatari's eyes gazed at the ground so that the light of the Senkaimon glittered against his pupils, mixing the colors beautiful with the pure crimson of his own eyes. Snapping out his sudden spell rather quickly he addressed the students once more now fully facing them in the door way with the light of the Dangai world pouring into the room,

"Now then. Off with you two. I will run this matter by the Bureau of Research and Development and prepare back up in the possibility that the data was wrong" he said leaving the implications of his statement to hang in the air, "Please hurry for this may be only chance to stave off this particular hollow..." he pleaded slightly, "...I have a bad feeling about this one if left unchecked"

(OOC: Both of you post here and then I will make the thread in the Real World section. I think it would be more interesting than making it in Karakura Town if you don't mind. I'll send a pm to the hollow and he'll join once you two post there. First thing is to close out this thread. Nice job guys)
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A class For the Frightened   A class For the Frightened - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Masaru was a little surprised that the Sotaicho had his own Senkaimon- he had been under the impression that only the noble families had such things. Then again, it was the Sotaicho, he might as well be nobility in Masaru's eyes. Still, Masaru was far more concerned with the privilege of being sent on this mission.

"Yes, Junko, let us hurry. We mustn't dawdle," Masaru said as he gripped the hilt of his sheathed Zanpakuto with excitement. This was the kind of thing that he had hoped he would experience by entering the Gotei 13. This mission, this...hunt. It seemed to fulfill a bestial part of him that enjoyed nothing better than the thrill of taking down another living thing. Masaru pushed such animalistic thoughts from his head. His job was to do as the Sotaicho told him. Nothing more.

He stepped into the Senkaimon, already feeling his blade cutting through Hollow flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A class For the Frightened   A class For the Frightened - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A class For the Frightened
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2