The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another day, another class [SOLO]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bucky

Bucky

Female
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : My Car!
Registration Date : 2010-11-17

another day, another class [SOLO] Empty
PostSubject: another day, another class [SOLO]   another day, another class [SOLO] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:32 pm

It was yet another dreary start to another monotonous day. The rain had gone from a slight mizzle to a full torrent down pour. The noise hitting off the clay roof should have been a dull thud but it was eclipsed by the water rushing out of the gutters and pouring onto the streets below. The sound was so horrendous that Shii was glad to get out of the dorms and make her way to class. Only problem was she wasn’t fond of the rain even more so since she didn’t have anything to keep her dry. She let out an annoyed sigh as she opened the door and noticed that one could barely see in front of their face. “But of course because it would be too easy to be sunny today.” Her mind started wondering as she tried to remember what the lesson plan was suppose to be for the day. She never noticed that she had started walking out into the rain until the ice cold water droplets hit her. Her skin reacted as they pelted thru her thin attire, she started to shake and decided it would be best if she got to class sooner rather than later.

A couple minutes later she found her way to the classroom. She looked like a drown rat, visibly shaking now and cursing under her breath. “I really need to invest in an umbrella or something, this is just ridiculous.” She thought to herself, she quickly found her seat and sat down in the back of the class. She didn’t like to be noticed and tried hard to blend in. Some girls in front of her had started giggling in the annoying tone only girls can achieve. One turned around and started speaking

“You know your outfit has become kinda see thru?” She asked as if expecting something more then what she got.

“Hey thanks for the observation captain obvious now turn around before I break your neck, k” Shii replied with a fake smile and a perkiness that was indicative of her going through with the promise she had just made to the girl. Quickly the girl turned around and never talked to Shii again for the rest of their time at the academy.

Finally the teacher had come in, just as soaked as everybody else had been. He was a first year teacher, as he was extremely disorganized, and he almost seemed fearful talking in front of the kids. His entire lesson plans for the week had been ruined by the rain but none the less he tried to read them. “Well looks like the rain wins this round, had something planned just can’t remember what it was. So if everybody could just take out their textbooks and read chapters one thru five. Take notes on what you read and turn them in at the end of class.” Loud groans could be heard from the majority of the class, except the ones that had already fallen asleep and the bookworms that had already started reading since there was nothing else to do. “Well since you all feel that way about it, those notes are now accompanied by a test the last 5 minutes of class.“ The class erupted in protest, which quickly calmed down when the teacher gave the look. For a scrawny guy he had some presence behind him. Everybody started reading, well everybody but Shii. The teacher looked up from his desk to notice that she was staring at him, for some reason or another Shii didn’t like him nor was she afraid of him. “Utsukushii you need to start reading, please.” He continued to hold his gaze on her; someone would have to break contact soon. In a blink of an eye the winner was crowned, as the teacher pushed his chair back and broke eye contact as he got up to go talk to the young woman. Snickers could be heard coming from the class. They knew what would happen next. Shii was known throughout the school as a trouble maker, and most teachers didn’t provoke her and just let her do her own thing but this teacher was naive in the ways of the school and apparently never got the memo about Shii.

“So you going to read or are we going to have a problem?” He asked quietly standing right next to her. Silence was growing as was the tension between teacher and pupil.

“You know why I’m not reading your book, it’s not because I hate to read, it’s not because I hate school, it’s not even because I can’t stand your ugly mug. No the reason I’m not reading this book is simple. One cannot read about the art of fighting, one must experience it firsthand. All a book can tell you is what it’s suppose to look like, but you get all these people in this class into a real fight and they have no clue what to do. Why, well because books can never give you all the possible outcomes or different scenarios that could possibly happen. They make us read this crap so that when we are allowed to go out and practice then we have a semi grasp on what a katana looks like and that’s basically it. They want to make sure that we won’t kill ourselves. I can tell you teach, I know how to handle a sword, I know I won’t kill myself, but most importantly I know how to be effective with my weapon. So tell me again why I have to read this.” No emotion was portrayed by the student as she awaited his response.

The teacher was flabbergasted at what he had just heard; he wasn’t too sure how to go about this. His eyes searched frantically back and forth to come up with something, anything but the bell had cut his thought process off. “Well it’s been a blast but I have homework I must get done, see you tomorrow I suppose.” With that she bolted out the door to go back to her dorm, she was sure that there would be some repercussion from her actions but at the moment she had more things to worry about, like the rain that was not letting up. Once again she let out an annoyed sign as she made her way back home.
Back to top Go down

another day, another class [SOLO]
Page 1 of 1