The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

Anthony let out a light chuckle, ofcourse it could easily be done though he allready knew he weren't able to go to soul society just yet there was still several things he needed before something like that would even be possible for him.
"Well its not as easy as that to either set up or use... something like Zelia would proberly be neccesary for this to work proberly, I haven't tried running it without..."
He didn't really want to talk about that, as he could talk forever about it, and then he would gain nothing.

Anthony smiled softly as Kaiyo seemed to enjoy the very small collection of sweets infront of her, it all seemed so joyfull, hard to tell she was a death god like the once he had studied with her looking like that.

He leants back in the couch taking some time to pick his words correctly ofcourse he shouldn't tell more than was needed.
"Okay now... you see, a couple of years back I invented this program which could detect Reitsu or spiritual presure, and as yours was so high, I took it likely for you to be either Superhuman or Shinigami..."
He smiled, looking at Kaiyo's reactions.
"Ofcourse that doesn't explain why I know about death gods, well a while ago I found several notes of Shinigami's and Hollows... and something called Zanpakuto, shikai and Bankai... the late three I don't really get so much as it was written by someone who seemed to be an Shinigami... as it was written in terms of the person reading it would have to know atleast more about the Zanpakuto itself..."
He kept smilling softly hoping it would all be a surprice to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 am

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, still only really interested in throwing electronic paper into a bin that just appears. Still sipping her hot chocolate she started to pay more attention to what Tony was saying. Detecting spiritual pressure with a machine, that seemed like an awful waste of time. Maybe superhumans just were never taught how to detect other souls, of course that is such an ability that usually only the higher ranks of the Gotei 13 could use effectively. Kaiyo shrugged that off though, unsure if she was meant to be helping this superhuman or not. Especially seeing as she was technically not working, which she wasn't. She was just enjoying a hot chocolate and cookies.

Her gaze drifted back across to the plate of cookies, uncertain if it would be really rude to take another. The girl eventually decided against it. 'Where did you find the notes?' she asked almost immediately. Soul Society security was amazingly tight, there was still loads of stuff a Captain wasn't even allowed to know. Kaiyo tilted her head to one side for a minute. Pondering the thought of offering a demonstration. Though she wasn't sure what level Tony might assume she was. Being trapped in her gigai without her Zanpakuto, and having the normal seal they put on Captain's. Her reiatsu levels were only about 1/4 of what they usually were.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Tony softly shrugged, not really wanting to get into details on that one, he wanted atleast something in the back of his head, for now atleast, so to say he didn't want a bunch of Shinigami showing up looking to get their hands on his notes, they where his to meddle with seeing it as an oppotunity to grant superhumans a fair standing point, or so to speak.
"Can't really remember in some abandoned house around this city... But I've yet to discover all thats in the notes... they are very old and on paper so I'm waiting to see if I can find a way to preserves the most of it..."
He smiled confident enough that should lead Kaiyo off the topic of where.

But to make sure it stay behind them he followed up pretty quickly.
"But I have a question for you... seeing as you are an Shinigami maybe you can enlighten me... what is a Zanpakuto... and Senkaimon Gate...?"
Tony looked at her really hoping he could get just those answers out of her since that would indeed help himself alot.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Kaiyo eyes Tony up and down as he spoke, doubting very much that he'd just randomly find information on Soul Society lying around. Though it wasn't as if he knew anything that was top secret. So Kaiyo simply shrugged it off. With more pressing matters at hand as she quickly reached forwards and nabbed another cookie from the plate. Munching it happily with a cheeky and somewhat guilty look on her face.

Swallowing the sweet goodness the girl slid her now empty mug onto the table. 'Well, a Zanapakuto is kind of what makes a Shinigami' kaiyo wasn't exactly known for being so great with her words, so she took a while longer before speaking, so as to make sense. 'Basically a shinigami is reborn with the Soul of their Zanpakuto; a soul blade. It's kind of a give and take relationship, and you have to listen to them and when you learn their name, you get Shikai...Basically. Then Bankai is the second release, when you can like manifest your swords soul and you have to beat them in a fight'. Kaiyo paused for a beat before she grinned. Waiting for Tony's reaction before knowing if she'd just confused him further. Though explaining to a superhuman the rush of energy one feels from Shikai, let alone Bankai, well it would never really work. Seeing as Kaiyo had always struggled telling others the pure power and exhilaration she got from her Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Tony tilted his head to the side quickly taking mental notes of everything and how much more he could make out of the notes and what Kaiyo explains to him, he didn't really care much about the feeling nor did he actually want to know about that, only the techincle stuff, like what it is, all in all it seemes like its some kind of weapon, though it seemes to varry from Shinigami to Shinigami or something, like its a part of thmeselves, that much he had found out, now it has all been comfirmed and added a bit more detail.

He held on with pressing the matter, truthfully the info on the weapons weren't really the best of interest too him but something else was.
"And... Senkaimon Gate?"
He sounded like he had just heard the word and knew nothing about it, hopefully that would lead Kaiyo to give him more info than the onces he allready had aquired.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Kaiyo munched happily on the cookie, wiping a crumb gently from the corner of her mouth before smiling, slightly self-conscious. 'Well, they're gates that let souls and shinigami pass between this world and ours, but anyone who goes through without a hell butterfly has to go through Dangai; the space between your world and ours' Kaiyo's eyes twitched back to the now empty plate.

Dropping her arms onto the side of her chair as she shuffled back, her short stature leaving her feet dangling in the air. 'Why do you wanna know about that?' she asked lightly. Her somewhat stunted mind slowly ticking over to the fact that this guy could be a threat to Soul Society. Kaiyo's eyes dulled with a more serious look. Awaiting a response that she could believe. That or she'd probably have to arrest him and take him to Soul Society; they might even put him in the maggots nest. Plus, it would mean Kaiyo would have to cut short her vacation, an idea which didn't dampen her spirits in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Anthony nods slightly taking mental note of that which made alot of sense to the notes now knowing where he should read more where he could combine the notes of his to a much more sensible logick to it, that would only help him in achieving what he wanted.
"Ohh... such a hard on question..."
He smiled at her gaze at the plate, finding it rather cute in someway that she could munch it down like that, after a short break he continued.
"I did agree on answering your question just aswell as you would answer mine so I can't really say no... truth be told I stumbelled across the name and saw it had some meaning to Shinigami's Deathgods... Sorry I don't really know what you preffer to be called... so my curriosity led me to having to ask when I'm now actually facing one"

He smiled nodding softly over to the plate, then looking right back up to Kaiyo.
"Would you like something else?"
He was merely being a friendly host, not cause he had to, he enjoyed being nice though, but this had the benefits of their own, he would be able to gather data much faster than he ever could in the notes, where he was reaching a dead lock of having to refine more notes, that he'd rather save for later as he could proberly get a better way of preserving the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2