The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Kaiyo scowled angrily as she glanced back to the closing door to soul society. It was stupid! The shinigami union had called her up saying that she'd taken no holiday days and that she had to use them. To Kaiyo, the idea of forced holiday was a bit stupid, she rarely did any work anyway. Being shipped off and kicked out f Soul Society. Hell, the girl hadn't even been allowed her uniform or Zanpakuto with her. Kaiyo took a short step forwards, a red and black gym bag slung across her right shoulder banged lightly against the ridge of her back as she moved forwards.

It was during school times, so with any luck she wouldn't be very hassled. Kaiyo had been given strict orders not to engage any hollows that came into the area. They'd even told the patrol units to ignore her. It was like being suspended for actually doing her job. It was nearly winter. A bitter wind swept through the playing field as Kaiyo lowered her head. The girl was wearing black skinny jeans, a loose stone-washed white shirt and hooded blazer. She was still fucking freezing. Kaiyo tensed her shoulders, edging under a tree as she slid down against it. Soul Society had apparently gotten her a place to stay, but sheer stubborn-ness prevented her from going there. So instead, Kaiyo just shut her eyes and tried to have a small rest.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Anthony Was just getting off from school, he should have stayed for longer but the last class he simply couldn't bother boring history quickly he pulled up his hand opening up his pc screening appeared infront of him floating infront of him, he was walking carelessly mostly just wanting to get home and out of this winter though suddenly his Screen flickered and became unstable.

At first he expected it was just the cold messing with his gloves, though he had never experienced something like that before he turned arround first to the right where it became more stable and then to the left where it flickered a bit more. He quickly moved his fingers over the the blue holographic image then opening up his own designed program picking up some massive reading unlike what he had seen before. He slowly approached the source with hesitant steps though very surpriced as he saw the girl sitting by the tree, either it was her or that would be a very strong tree.
"Excuse me miss, are you alright?"
The blue Holographic screen was still floating beside him as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Kaiyo tilted her head up slowly, her knees close in to her body for warmth as her large blue eyes stared up at the kid. A few questions arose quickly; what the fuck was the floaty blue thing? That one was quite prominent. Others included who was this guy, why had he approached her and what was he. Call it a habit, but Kaiyo's high reiatsu meant she could detect that of others pretty well. Still annoyed to be trapped in the real world in the cold, the girl ignored the superhuman thought. After taking a moment to realise she'd just been staring at the guy for a while, Kaiyo smiled. Her whole face instantly lighting up as she replied. 'Huh? Yeah sorry, i guess i feel asleep...What's up with that?' she asked casually. Gesturing to the flickering blue thing. Kaiyo smirked inwardly to herself, just wondering how much Ryouta would love to get his hands on such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Anthony stared back mostly running over the same questions as her as he knew that her reiatsu was off the charts and if that was sleeping he would hopefully not experince the full potential of her powers, not yet atleast. Yet she just stared at him he was almost about to talk again incase she haven't heard him before, as she spoke himself. He smiled softly raising an eyebrow pointing to the screen.
"Ahh this? This is just a computer screen"
it was nothing more that that the screen of what his gloves produced but he would wait a bit before going on about his inventions and stuff alike that, as the possibellity of this girl getting sick was kinda high with her clothed like that.
"Are you sure you are alright... you seem rather underdressed for this kind of weather..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Just a computer screen? Sure...Just a computer screen that was going crazy and floating around with no computer! The girl kept her expression blank. Tilting her head lower as she glanced down to her own attire. In all honesty, Kaiyo was blood cold. Though she'd been so annoyed when being kicked out of Soul Society that weather appropriate weather hadn't been her first thought.

Her cheeks prickled a rosy tint of red as she smiled weakly, 'Heh, I guess not...I was kind of expecting to be somewhere else today so i wasn't really ready for this' she replied with all honesty. The kid seemed nice, a little odd and not so talkative about his weird floating computer which was clearly a floating computer screen. Other than that though, perfectly pleasant. She was staring again! Kaiyo whipped her head back to the ground, shuffling her feet in closer to her for warmth before tentatively looking back up. 'Sorry, what did you say you're name was?'
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Anthony smiled softly as he noticed he starting again he reached out a hand for the screen closing his grip around the screen and by that making it vannish and then he held down his hand for her.
"Anthony Rourke... but you can call me Tony... and yours?"
He was a bit intrigued by her explanation not really the most forfilling one it left him open with questions that he wanted answered but he figured he could take it slow this time just taking his time first priority was not getting this girl sick.
"and where where you expecting to be and why ain't you there?"
he just asked first thing that came to him, the only question he found the best asking right in this situation the rest could be left for later.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Kaiyo leant forwards, making full eye contact as he introduced himself. The girl moved her cold right hand to shake his in greeting, he was warm. Her hand was stiff from the cold, but she still smiled, 'Nice to meet a Anthony who likes to be called Tony. I'm Kaiyo' she pulled her hand away, returning it back to wrap around her knees. The blonde girl shrugged lightly, remembering the formalities, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko' she added, he'd sad full name so she figured it was only polite to say hers. Though not adding Captain on the end of a greeting was actually quite an alien thought for the girl. It felt odd, losing her title.

Kaiyo scrunched up her nose for a moment, looking quite panicked before she quietly sneezed. The cold was clearly affecting her a lot more than she'd realised. 'Where i was expecting to be?' she repeated; for her own clarification. Kaiyo didn't pause in her answer, she was used to lying to humans about such things. 'I was meant to be at work, but the union said i needed to take holiday days so they kicked me out here for a while' she paused, entering a rambled train of thought as she tilted her head up to one side. 'They even got me a room but i can't really remember where'. At work? Kaiyo couldn't look any older than 17, 18 if someone thought she was just very young for her age...hough she s actually VERY young looking for her age.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Tony should maybe have thought more about the work thing but as he only was 19 and he was allready working full time he could have worked without the school if he haven't wanted to stay there himself, so he didn't really think much about age thing, though he didn't work under a union himself as he was sorta working for himself and as he liked.
He smiled softly tilting his head thinking for a few second it didn't take much longer.
"Well then your union isn't that smart... they make you take vacations for your health... yet you seem worse than when you where working..."
He said though he didn't know how she was before he knew that she couldn't be worse than this.
"You could stay at my place if you like I insist on you atleast going there to get the heat weather you want to stay after that is your choice... I got plenty of space"
quite literally as his home was rather large, to put it mildly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Kaiyo smirked slightly at the work comment. Wondering if she was actually better off working or here. Granted at Soul Society she tends to get hurt a lot, but it's all just part of having fun really. Though it was a funny prospect to say the least, and one that tickled Kaiyo to the point of nearly giggling out loud. She restrained herself though.

The girl bit her bottom lip slightly, not wanting to impose on the superhuman. That and Kaiyo was fairly certain that somehow, someone would count this as her working. A twinkle of excitement danced through the girl's eyes as her focus was drawn up to the sky. Or rather, the soft white snowflakes floating from it. Her slightly flushed cheeks parted to reveal the girl's genuine smile. Kaiyo turned her attention back to Tony. Shuffling her back against the tree as she rose up to her feet. Her legs were stiff from being still for so long. Her shoulders hunched in tightly to try and keep warmer. Kaiyo swung her bag around against her back again and nodded upwards to Shiku. Lifting her hood up as her eyes fluttered around the white shards of ice. 'Sure' she smiled. 'Thanks'
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Tone was releifed that she would agree with him, wating for her to get up on her feet proberly she looked insanely cold this surely wasn't what she had expected he wasn't sure why exactly she was so hesitant then again this is a dangerous world you should go trusting everyone just cause they have a nice smile and act friendly, though Tony had no such intensions but some other might have.
"Would you like some cocoa or tea... or any other hot drink maybe... I can have it ready for when we get there..."
With those words he took off his jacket putting it over Kaiyo's shoulders he didn't care weather she would want it or not, but he had thick enough clothes to keep the warmth untill they arrived, while waiting for Kaiyo to answer he slowly starte to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Kaiyo couldn't help but smile, it was rare to come across such nice people. The girl opened her mouth to reply, scrunching up her nose again as she flinched backwards as a snowflake landed on the tip of her nose. She giggled slightly. Swinging her bag around so it was at her front as Tony but his jacket over her shoulders. She would have argued if she thought it would have made a difference.

It was hard to tell from behind her already flushed cheeks, but Kaiyo blushed as he put his jacket around her. 'You really don't have to you know' she added, sounding almost apologetic for stealing his warmth. Still, she smiled all the same, shuffling closer to him as she put her hands in the pockets on the jacket for more warmth. 'And a hot chocolate sounds great..Thanks'.

The blonde girl followed Tony. Her eyes still sparkling with excitement as each large flake of snow drifted and stuck to the grass. 'So, what makes a guy walk up to a stranger and ask if she's okay?' she smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Tony smiled amused watching this girls reactions to the snow flackes it all seemed like it had been a life time since she had seen it last though it should proberly only have been a year ago or something alike that, and yes it was cold but it didn't matter he was fine, he slowly walked forward.
"I know... Yet I want to"
He smiled and kept leading ahead reaching u to his earphone clicking it once to initiate a call.

He was a bit surpriced about the question or not really he knew it might seem unreasonable to many though then again why was it he had to take a few second to think to make sure he stated himself correctly.
"Common decentcy... you should never leave someone out here if they seemed to be there under uncomfterble circumstances... though had you been wearing more clothes I would proberly had left you be"
The call had allread reached its destination but it only awaited him to talk before anything would ever happen.
He turned ahead looking a bit ahead as he spoke.
"Yes Zelia... could you please be so kind as to prepair hot chocolate and heat up the rooms a bit thank you"
Another gentle but animated voice responded though To Kaiyo it might not seem so Animated as she could hear it so well, he didn't say any more than that, and then with another click on his earphone he stopped the call.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 am

Kaiyo shrugged at the answer, smirking slightly. It made sense at any rate, someone who looks like they need help should get it. Kaiyo was yet to decide whether she was fortunate to have not been dressed appropriately. Though the warm jacket and offer of hot chocolate had pretty much sealed that deal.

Not wanting to eaves drop, or seem rude, Kaiyo only turned to Tony when he first spoke...To no-one. Headset, she knew about them at least. Standard issue one missions...Kaiyo hadn't been allowed to bring hers today.

The girl lowered her head as the snow got heavier, her hair was almost definitely going to be a mess later on. Bloody brilliant. The snow was still amazing though, it had been a few years since she'd really seen any at all. In a way, it just made it all seem a lot more magical. Kaiyo looked back to Tony when she heard the distant buzzing of another voice stop. 'Nice phone' she smirked. Starting to get the hint that this guy was fairly tech savy himself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 am

Tony smiled he never really thought about weather his equipment was supperior ofcourse it was but he used it as a daily basis it weren't that big a deal it had gotten normal for him, no matter unormal it really was, he knew Zelia was nothing more than a AI yet he in one way treated it as something with a knowledge though it was close to a human as it could be it was still nothing alike it.

He shrugged scratching the back of is head a bit, he where normally more of a showoff though he didn't feel well bragging just right now.
"Ahh that compared to anything else is nothing... really you'll see when we get there though"
He shuffled his hands down his pockets not that he needed it but he just did as he needed to keep his hands from meddling along his pages of computer.

They slowly got closer, as they got closer to his home it should quite obvious to see where they where going as a scyscapper sorta stole the picture "Rourke Industries" banded on the side of it, it was rather tall compared to the buildings around the place could make some people wonder why it had been placed right there.
"We're there soon"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Kaiyo raised an eyebrows slightly, her interest quite peaked at the prospect of playing with lots of technological stuffs...Ryouta never really let her just have a play in his computers and other gadgets, it was almost as if he didn't trust her. 'Heh, sounds cool' she mused, still following Tony's lead.

The girl tilted her head backwards slowly as they approached the large building. Her eyes growing wider as her memory slowly ticked over, remembering Tony's full name. Oh yeah, that was his house. See, Kaiyo's home at Soul Society was fairly big, but that building just seemed a bit silly. The girl giggled slightly at Tony, 'Woah...So, what did you say you do again?' she pursued. Her interest in this superhuman was growing by the second.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Tony kept walking not really sure weather he could feel completly safe letting this girl just browse through his computers though then again she couldn't really do any harm as his AI was on everything making sure that if she should actually do something bad it would stop her from screwing up too much. He smiles asuredly he could be at peace.

His eyes glanced to the side watching Kaiyo's reaction though in truth the whole building wasn't his home though it was all owned by him but not all where actually rooms used for living in but still it was his. He blinked looking forward again seeing the question being an obvious one as his name was imprinted on the side of the building.
"Ahh... never told you that... but what I do is..."
Tony the points forward to the building.
"I run that... don't worry only some of the levels is my home..."
Tony would carefully lead them forward when they reach the entrance to the building he steps up scanning his eyes to get acces and then starts walking them inside.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 am

Kaiyo had hoped for a bit more insight as to the exact roles of his occupation, but she couldn't really complain. After all she herself had been just about vague enough to not lie about how she had ended up here. The girl nodded slowly, repeating what Tony said in a slightly sarcastic tone, meant only for humour though. 'Only some of the levels are your home...'

Kaiyo watched with mild amusement as the retina scanner reared it's head again. These science folks, she didn't know what they had against keys so much. Still she followed obediently through the threshold, glancing back to fluttering snow one last time.

Kaiyo shuddered gently, un-used to the warm in the building, it was a heat wave washing over them as she entered. The girl shuffled her shoulder back, folding Tony's jacket in her arm as she held it out to him, 'Thanks again' she added. Her eyes shot around the entrance, taking in as much information of the building as she could.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:58 am

The building in itself looked clean white floors they where in the lobby of the thing signs dirrecting to all the places Elevator toilets the diffrend departments and some of the rooms alot more, if you needed a more detailed view you could just go and look at one of the screen standing next the the counter, ofcourse there was a guard or two to be seen both right next to the entrance they walked in from, and placed other places. What the company was designing would soon be releiled as the names of the departments was listed on the signs. "Technology Department A, Energy preserving Department B and Weapons Department C" Though they weren't really saying much to the workers at the plance nor did they say much to them as they normally only sought Tony out should their be something terribly wrong.

Tony led Kaiyo to the elavator smilling a bit to her rather sarcastic comment nothing he had anything against, he took the jacket with his arm as he pressed the button and waited.
"No problem.. and don't worry... My home ain't alike the rest of this place... though I do enjoy this design for a work place but not for my home..."
He smiled rather teasingly as the elavator opened.
"After you"
He gestured and waited till Kaiyo had entered then he would enter himself a push the button of the top destination this elavator went.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Kaiyo nodded her thanks to Tony as she entered the elevator, turning around to face the lobby, her eyes still in awe of the place. 'Yeah, i know what ya mean, my work place is a bit like this as well' she mused, the guards were an interesting addition. Not really something Kaiyo bought into though, for her at least, they weren't so tough.

The thought dance at the back of her mind, rearing it's head like a bad dream. The subject matter wasn't so dangerous, it was simply against her 'holiday rules' to ask this superhuman about his powers. Two things were arguing against such orders though. Number on, nobody would find out. Number two; if anyone did find out, she could claim it was a mere coincidence, which it was. Sort of.

'So how long did it take you to make...All this?' Kaiyo waited, she might as well see what else he had to say first. At the moment, her own reiatsu was depleted a lot, granted it was by no means feeble, but the gigai combined with the limiter put on her; well she wasn't at full power by any standard.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Tony followed the girls eyes wanting to see where her eyes would lead first, they didn't reveal much though as they had entered the elevator he would lean up against one of the walls waiting casually as it would take a few minutes.
"Ahh yes your job... never really got to hear much about what you did?"
He didn't really do it to be unpolite but he thought that now was a good oppotunity to ask further nothing else really.

He mused slightly over the question sgrugging after having thought for a few moments.
"The building alone... maybe a yea the whole place... its not done yet..."
He said slightly amused over the way he had placed his answer it would be the most fitting way to answer though as he still had plans for recreating much of it, so it was just one of his many unfinnished prjects though he tended to have about a hundred of those running at the same time as the others.

After a few more moments the doors would open you could feel a slightly diffrend and much more tempered temperature from the room, feeling very comfterble as they walked and in yes as he had told her before this place was much unlike the rest. the floors was in this comfterble blue colored carpet very soft, the walls decorated with several art styles from all over the world, many of them very expensive art pieces you can see small scaners located here and there though they are mostly descreet.
"Welcome home sir..."
This female electronic voice could be heard the moment they entered.
"Thats Zelia... if you ever need anything and I'm not there she will be the one your suppossed to ask..."
He smiled leading Kaiyo into the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Kaiyo turned her head slowly to face Tony, smiling politely as she spoke, a light chuckling undertone to her voice, 'I'm a death god'. Well there goes the holiday time.

Kaiyo glanced forwards as the doors slid open, taking a confident stride out of the metal box. The atmosphere alone was warmer, not just in temperature, but overall inviting nature of this area. It was quite impressive really. Kaiyo twisted around, her arms loosly flailing at her sides as she looked around the room. It was amazing. Kaiyo's eyes were drawn to one particular scanner, alerting her to the others around the room. Security seemed to be a big deal with this guy.

Kaiyo nodded, quite uncertain of who she would actually be asking. 'Wait, you said it's not finished...It looks pretty done to me' she added, smiling politely, quite in awe of the surroundings. Of course the warmth of the room itself was helped along by the blistering snowstorm that had been cooked up outside.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Tony raised his eyebrow, not really sure weather he should see it as a joke or atleast act like it too play his cards right but she had been so kind to let him in on her secret so why should he start on doing the opposite.
"Well that should explain your spiritual presure quite nicely..."
Tony smiled now his eyes followed her as she noticed his scanners.

He chuckled anyone could see that as something else and it was only led up to his explanation by her question.
"Ohh... you saw the scanners well let me show you something then..."
He took a step over to a noticeable looking glas table letting his hand glide over the glass tapping a few times as the whole room was let up with animated holographic phrames no the Tony didn't like the securty at all his place had nothing alike that no cameras or recorders as he knew what risk having such would have, the scanners where to make his whole a place a computer.
"You see all this are scanning and processing like a normal computer though I've created a system that allows me to edit on it..."
With those words he took a few steps closer to Kaiyo running his hand over her in a phrame atleast it looked like that to him then he pointed out in the air alike is was touching something while then slidding his finger to the side and by that a holographic pisture of Kaiyo where slidded along with it.
"And that image I can edit as I like... and as you asked no its not done... far from it, it might be done in theory but alot of improvements can be made..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Kaiyo shrugged complacently at his comment, smiling politely all the same as she followed his lead. In all honesty, she'd been expecting a bit more shock. It was a bit of a let down. The girl smirked inwardly as he noticed her looking at the scanners, this guy was clearly more observant of people than she'd pegged him for. Kaiyo peered over to Tony, as he spoke. Her gaze following him across to the odd glass table.

The short girl shuffled a bit closer, to get a better look. Ryouta never let her see all the cool stuff, and Kaiyo liked pretty colours. Still, it wasn't a particular pass time of hers to be interested in boring security features, but Kaiyo was on holiday; she had nothing better to do. The lights from the phrames reflected along her face as she smiled in enjoyment. Still wishing the scanners would have instead just been gummy bear dispenser's.

Kaiyo looked at over to the holographic image of herself, staring quite intently at the image, with an expression of deep thought, before she spoke. 'When did my hair get so bright?!' she exclaimed, tugging at strands of her own golden locks to compare. Taking a moment to re-capture her demeanour, Kaiyo shrugged slightly. 'Yeah i can see what you mean, no candy machines anyway' she nodded with a completely serious tone. Though the thoughts of soul society were prickling away at the back of her mind, and technically Kaiyo wasn't allowed to ask Tony any questions, though she saw no rules on answering them.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Tony stood completly calm letting Kaiyo draw in the full scale of the image, before raising an eyebrow, smilling softly, he let his hand rest in the air for a moment.
"Ahh you don't like the image? you could always change it..."
He let his hand float over the ai and as he did things changed on the holographic image slowly though colors hair lenght and color even her clothes, still alowly so Kaiyo could follow up with ease.

in the end he shuts it of though, closing his hand grapping the holograph image as he does, then does a throwing motion where he takes the image and thrown into the virtually created paperbucket or delete folder so to say.
"Ahh yes... sweets..."
Tony would start walking forward into the room, after a little they reach two couches standing on the side of a table on the table are places two cups of hot chocolate and a bowl of cookies.

He does a guiding movement with his arm over tot he seating area.
"As you asked for Hot Chocolate there are some cookies aswell if you feel like that... or if theres anything else you'd like just say so I could bring it here within no time..."
He smiles softly with no intention of harm in any way here, Kaiyo might not be working right now, but he was, atleast he saw an oppotunity.
"If you would take a seat and then I'll explain to you... why you being a Death God weren't a surprice to me"
With that he takes a seat himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 am

It was amazing to watch, almost a little un-nerving to see herself in such a way as well. Slowly leaning closer to the edited image of herself, Kaiyo flinched backwards slightly as Tony clapped his hands shut and threw the image away. That just seemed a bit like showing off. 'I want that in my office' she mused, her mind already racing off with the thoughts of how far she could throw rubbish in the virtual bin.

Her thoughts snapped back to reality at the mention of sweets though. Following every step towards the promised candy, Kaiyo jumped straight onto the seat. Raising her arms as she shuffled further back to get comfy. With thoughts already too engulfed with the drink and cookies, Kaiyo barely registered what Tony sad. Reaching across to the table, the girl carefully picked up the hot chocolate. Her eyes twinkling with anticipation as she drew the mug closer and took the first sip. Creamy and chocolatey! It was perfect! 'Mmmmmmmm' she cheered, grinning like a Cheshire cat as she reached across and picked up a cookie.

The downside of such a large reiatsu, as most shinigami would agree to, was the hunger that such energy brought. Combined with an abnormally high metabolism, Kaiyo's sweet tooth was seldom fully appeased. 'Thanks Tony' she mumbled between mouthfuls of the cookie. Swallowing her last crumb, Kaiyo leant back. Not wanting to seem rude by devouring the entire plate, she traced her finger along the rim of her mug. 'So why wasn't it a surprise?' she added, finally twigging onto what he had said beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)   Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Union (Anthony Rourke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next