The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaching the Young. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Teaching the Young. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching the Young. (OPEN)   Teaching the Young. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Ri stood outside the class room for once he was rather nervous. He'd been asked to fill in for one of the lectures on the subject of a shinigami connection with their Zanpakuto, it was a subject Ri was adept at and had studied immensely but he'd never thought a class without swing his Zanpakuto around.

He watch as the students filed into the class room and took their seats. When they all settled he entered the room, the room became silent. He moved to the center of the room where a desk and chalkboard were setting up for the lecture.

Ahem.” Ri said clearing his throat before speaking. “My name is Captain O'Nocht and I'll be teaching you Zapakuto connections

The class seemed to hum with excitement as Ri wrote his name and the subjects titles on the chalkboard. He thought a for a moment how to begin then decided to begin with a question.

Whats you understanding of the connection between a Zanpakuto and a Shinigami that weilds it” Ri asked as the doors opened. Ri's mouth dropped when he saw her, her hair was a beautiful flame red, her eyes were a dark red and her smile was infectious. “You how there whats your understanding of the connection”
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Young. (OPEN)   Teaching the Young. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Tiarna had only entered the class room when the question was shot at her. She looked down to see Ri standing at the center of the class room. His hair was a mess and his eyes were focus on hers, neither of them wanted to look at anything else.

eh...The connection between” Tiarna began trying to string words together but she couldn't move her eye from Ri's ”A Zanpakuto and shinigami is complex connection. The Zanpakuto is a reincarnation of the wielder both the shinigami and the Zanpakuto have their own powers and pressures though the pressure of the weird and the Zanpakuto identical.

Your name?” Ri asked politely his eyes couldn't tear themselves from Tiarnas.

Tiarna Teasa sir” Tiarna said as she bowed finally breaking the starring match. She took her seat waiting for Ris to reply to her answer.

An impressive answer for a trick question. The connection between a Zanpakuto and wielder is so complex understanding it as a whole is impossible the only thing you can understand is your own connection with your Zanpakuto” Ri said speaking in a clear and loud voice so all could hear him.

Today I will be discussion the topic of communication. So more commonly know as can anyone tell me” Ri asked as he held the chalk to the board. He waited for an answer before he began to write.

Jinzen or blade zen” Tiarna replied quickly, she was the only one who did. Ri turned and smiled at her as she blushed a red that rivaled her hair, she quickly hid her face behind one of her books.

Correct again” Ri said as he turned back to the board and began writing it down. “ This is a form of meditation that allow Shinigami connect with their Zanpakuto. The more frequent this mediation is used the easier it becomes for example at this moment I can hear Gaircas comment on the class, thought out of politeness I wont repeat them”
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Young. (OPEN)   Teaching the Young. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Tiarna scribble down notes as Ri spoke, as did everyone else. All of the student in the room want to speak to their Zanpakuto and they'd take all the help they could get. Tiarna found herself constant starring at Ri, something about his made her unable to tear her eyes from his, it was his eyes.

"Sir" Tiarna said as she raised her hand." Is it true that Zanpakutos can communicate with each other. Theres a number of record events indication such a think is possible but no really evidence nor it in our texts books"

"Let me assure you Zanpakutos can talk to each others this is coming from personal experience not from factual studies but I assure it is true. There is also a theory that two Shinigami who's soul are link can join their inner world and communicate with eachs other Zanpakutos but this is a theory"

"Sir What do you mean linked" Tiarna asked unable not to, whether she was really interest or just wanted to hear his voice she couldn't tell, a bit of both perhaps.

"There are a number of things that can link souls, friendships, a shared experience but a more powerful connection would come with love or true love to be exact but we're entering into completely theory and I am here to teach facts. Thought if you want to discuss theory please see me after class and I'll be glad to speak at length. Now as I was saying"

Tiarna blushed and again hid her face into her book, to her relief no one saw her. For the rest of the class her head debating whether or not to stay after class. The bell rang and the class began to file out of the room. Tiarna stood up and looked down at Ri.

"Sir I'd eh.... Sorry but I've class now" Tiarna said then ran out of the classroom. Ri stood confused and bewildered but laughed it off and prepared for his next class. Tiarna could only think on thing as she fled to the safety of her bedroom. You Coward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Young. (OPEN)   Teaching the Young. (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Young. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1