The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Maika sat silently with her hands resting on her knees as the teacher spoke. The class had all been assembled at Dojo 31F, but they had already been told they would be moving to the outdoor agility course for the lesson. Maika allowed her mind to trail onto whimsical thoughts of longing for a moment as the teacher spoke.

'Right, so like i told you all last lesson, we'll be having a very special visit today from one of the 1st squad shinigami, and he'll be helping you all out with tips and hints to improve your speed'. Maika looked up slowly towards the teacher, the woman was fast, Maika knew from experience that much. The teacher looked fairly young in age, only appearing to be around 30 years old in age, but such looks were deceiving; she had hazel brown eyes, was slightly taller than average and had brown hair tied up neatly. The woman sighed as she looked at her watch, 'In fact my assistant should be here by now' she snapped, with a clear tone of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Tenma walked into the room and bowed politely to the teacher. "Good morning, sorry for the delay. I had to give a new student some directions." He announced as he raised his head back up and walked over to the teacher and turning to the class. "My name is Tenma Yamato. I am merely an unseated shinigami of the 1rst squad however I do help I can be of assistance." He said with a small smile. He had his zanpakuto strapped across the back of his waist and he had his arms down to his side. He looked around the room and soon noticed Maika in the crowd of students. He hid his large smile so he would look more proffessional and spoke once more. "This course is designed to test your speed and agility. You must go through each obstacle within the fastest time frame. Please allow me to demonstrate." He said as he positioned himself at one end of the course. He then moved quickly, shooting through the course with practiced ease. He jumped over the obstacles and dodged fake attacks with wooden weaponry. He skillfully danced through the course and in about 12.7 seconds had finished. "The time is a crucial matter, but remember that speed can be sacrificed for safety in this situation. If you don't think you can dodge the blow without slowing down then do so. The time to beat is 15 seconds so let us all get started. However remember that you must push some of your spiritual energy into your feet and release it in short bursts in order to truly move with great speed. Pace yourself, and now begin."
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Maika wasn't able to stop herself from smiling once she saw Tenma; he looked so different in his shinigami uniform. Maika slapped herself inwardly, she needed to focus for this lesson, speed was, fortunately, something that had come naturally to her. The students rose to their feet and arranged a queue at the front of the course, with the teacher at the other end, timing them.

Maika shuffled subtly to the back of the queue, trying to catch Tenma's gaze with her own. A feeling in her stomach twisted and contorted, as she felt a pang of guilt for not having seen him in so long, and having missed him so much. In truth, it had been just short of two months, but to Maika, it had felt like years. The girl was simply glad she would be graduating soon. Maika glanced to the other side of the course as her teacher was noting down times of the slower students that had somehow ended up at the front of the queue, 'Nice time' she smiled at Tenma, in a mumbled voice.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Tenma smirked softly and mumbled back to Maika "If you do badly I'll have to see about personal tutoring." He told her as he felt his heart skip a beat. He had missed her greatly and now that she was standing there next to him...it made him feel happy. He then motioned that it was her time on the course. "Your turn." He said as he motioned for her to continue to line.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Maika smiled, her cheeks tinting a light shade of red at Tenma;s comment, her smile did however quickly fade when she turned to face the course in front of her. The girl's face turned to her usual more serious look; concentration needed.

Maika let out a brief breath of air before sprinting quickly towards the first target, the girl swan dived forwards as the first dummy struck above where she had been standing. Maika rolled back up to her feet and lunged her body to the side, slowed down by a swinging target, the girl leapt over the next few, light on her feet as she practically bounced around the course, with a more grace than just jumping though. Maika made it to the last obstacle in good time, nearly at the end of the course when something swept at her feet from behind and she scrambled across to the finish line. Panting lightly as the teacher practically shot her, 'Nice speed, 15 seconds. Watch for attacks from behind!' she barked. Scribbling something on her clipboard as she gestured past the girl, 'You're scores dropped recently, Go see the Yamato shinigami' she pointed loosely over to Tenma, 'If he doesn't improve your score by an hours time you'll both be in trouble'.

Maika bowed low to the teacher, her face a light with happiness as she walked slowly over to Tenma.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Tenma stood waiting for Maika and when she arrived he motioned for her to follow. They soon arrived at another traning field and Tenma then turned around and hugged Maika tight speaking softly yet with a large smile on his face "I missed you Maika. I wanted to see you again but I don't know where you go or what classes you have. I'm just glad I ended up volunteering for your class." He said as he softly kissed her on the lips and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Maika followed Tenma to the other training field, holding tightly to his embrace as she kissed him gently on the lips, her cheeks a light shade of pink once more as she looked up into his eyes, 'I missed you too'. Maika dropped her gaze for a while, taking a short step back from Tenma as she spoke, 'Well done on graduating into squad 1'

Maika was in truth, really happy for Tenma, the guy deserved to be Captain. Still though, she needed to start really improving is she wanted to graduate this term. Maika glanced behind her shoulder, not wanting to be cuaght by the evil teacher, for fear of a punishment she couldn't be bothered with. Maika sat down on the grass, 'I think i can beat 15 seconds easily' she smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:27 pm

"I know, thats why I'm not worried" He replied as he sat down next to her and gently took her hand into his own. "So please I need to know how to find you so that we dont have to wait 2 months each time Maika." He said as he softly as he took off the upper portion of his Shuhakusho and wrapped it around her due to the chill that morning. He was still wearing a white undershit so he was clothed and the cold never affected him. He then hugged you close and didn't let do. "Wheres your place? That way when I ask you out on a date in a little bit I'll know where to pick you up, if you say yes of course." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Maika shrugged her shoulders lightly as Tenma placed his Shuhakusho around her. The girl smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him as they hugged close, 'It's in the Shihoin housing compound, i'n in the western wing...and i'll say yes' . Maika shivered lightly in the bitter wind, shuffling a little closer into Tenma's arms for comfort, of course her adopted family would have to ensure that Tenma was suitable, but a promising student from the 1st squad wouldn't be an issue.

'How has being in a squad been?' she quizzed, although not actually sounding that bothered, despite her keen interest, of course, that was just Maika's nature.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm

"Different, I need to start training my kidou soon, and I'm starting to have dreams about my zanpakuto. However I cant hear it." He replied as he then noticed her response to what he had said and blushed slightly. He then held her closer so that she would hopefully be warmer and and he kissed her cheek with a smile on his face. "Then I cant wait to see you again." He replied keeping tabs on the time. Only 15 minutes had passed so they still had 45 minutes before they had to go back. "I have something for you." He said as he pulled out a small box and handed it to her. Inside the box was a small hand carved figurine of her with both of her zanpakuto drawn and in her normal stance. He wouldn't tell her how long it took to make but it did take many hours of carving. He hoped she would like it.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Maika listened quite in awe to Tenma, unable to stop herself from asking, 'What does it look like, your Zanpaktou spirit?'. The girl leant back as she took the small wooden box gently in her hands,; running her fingers along the box itself for a moment. Maika looked up with a puzzled glance to Tenma before she gently lifted the lid and pulled out the small figurine. Her eyes widened in shock for a moment as she smiled at the miniature of herself, twisting it gently through her hand before resting it in her right palm. Maika moved in closer to the model, still unable to stop smiling. The main reason was of course the detail, every detail about herself was in the picture, and for Tenma to remember her so clearly, was truly uplifting.

Maika gently placed the model back in the box and rested in carefully in the grass next to her, leaning in closer to Tenma as she whispered, 'I love it' before moving in closer and kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Tenma smiled at her reaction and kissed her softly on the cheek as well. He then explained what his zanpakuto spirit looked like to her. "He is about as tall as I am, has dark red hair, and wears all black. He wears a mask over his mouth. Almost as if he is trying to cover his mouth. He keeps trying to speak to me, but I still cannot hear him." He responded as he looked at his blood red zanpakuto. He then looked back into her eyes and smiled. "Thats just an issue that will fix in time though. Until then I want to spend some time with you. It had been 2 months after all. How have you been?" He asked as he held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Maika looked directly into Tenma's eyes as he spoke, 'Good luck in hearing his voice' she replied, after listening to his description of his Zanpaktou, Maika hadn't even notice anything about her blades, but she assumed that with time something was bound to happen, she just needed to start meditating with them.

The girl shrugged lightly, her shoulders seeming heavier with Tenma's clothing around her, but the warmth was more comforting. 'It has been 2 months...i missed you.' she replied, in a seemingly formal tone, relaxing slightly around Tenma as she smiled, 'I've been fine, just trying to keep up with the Shihoin reputation'. The reputation had been a hassle for Maika, all she'd really wanted was to be left alone, but from what heard, denying adoption from a noble family was a very bad move, not that she minded too much, the family all seemed as keen on displays of emotion as she was, so it was simply a name she had taken.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:18 pm

He nodded knowingly and spoke softly. "I'm sorry you have to go through being of noble adoption miss Maika oh how could I? A lowly commoner, stand a chance with one of such nobility?" He played teasingly as he got to his knees and bowed his head. He couldnt help the huge grin on his face however, but his head was bowed so it didn't matter much. He knew he liked Maika alot, but his playful nature wouldn't keep her out of his reach as a target for some of his little jokes like this.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Maiak smirked at Tenma, shaking her head with a light chuckle as she pushed his shoulders backwards as she bowed in front of her. Maika did however manage to lose her balance and fall on top of Tenma, her eyes widening with a panic as her arms flapped at the side for a moment before she fell straight on top of the guy; rolling to the side so she was lying next to him on the grass as she spoke, 'Well considering my status it's just lucky i fell on you, because i can't fall on the floor can i?' she mocked further her own allegiance to her Noble family, still laughing lightly as she stared up to the sky. Maika liked she could relax around Tenma, and actually, be silly around him without a care for social standing.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Tenma laughed and gently took her hand. He looked back at the sun and judged to have been about 55 minutes. This meant that is was time to go. Sighing sadly as he stood up and helped her to her feet he spoke. "Its time for us to go back. Before we do though. I'd like to do something." He then leaned in and kissed her, this time with a little bit more passion then last time and then pulled away as he spoke "Maika, will you do me the honor of going out with me some time?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Maika took Tenma's hand and rose to her feet, her eyes widening as he kissed her once more. Maika looked into his eyes, the sun radiating behind his head made Tenma seem almost angelic. The girl looked blankly at Tenma after his question, not even considering it as she leant in closer, wrapping her arms around him as she tilted her head to one side and kissed him passionately. Slowly pulling away with a cheeky grin, 'Of course'. Maika spun around quickly, her smile dropping to the floor when she saw her teacher glaring at her, just a metre away. Tenma's Shuhakusho slid off her shoulder as Maika stared quite blankly at her teacher, waiting for the woman to explode.

The girl's instant response was to bow, and Maika really didn't want to look back up at the woman, so she stared down to the ground as she waited for her impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Tenma quickly interceded and spoke with a bit of authority, even if he didn't really have it. "Hold on there, I propose a bet. If Maika here can beat 10 seconds on that course. Then she is exempt from trouble and no longer as to attend this class. If she does not, I will take her full punishment and even resign from the court of souls." He spoke aloud. He watched the teacher think about this thouroughly before nodding her agreement and he turned to Maika with a confident smirk. "Take it down dear." He told her confidently and with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Maika stood up instantly as Tenma started talking, her eyes screaming at the guy in panic before she turned to ace the teacher, more shocked the woman had even agreed. Maika smiled weakly, practically frozen to the spot in shock at what Tenma had just done; she'd been aiming for 13 seconds.

Maika followed the teacher slowly back to the course, panic strewn across her face as she shot a quick death glare across to Tenma. Now Maika had to do it in less than 10 seconds, she had to, or she'd have cost Tenma's whole career, what a stupid wager!

Maika shut her eyes for a moment, pushing frantically her spiritual energy towards her feet. The girl let out a steady breath as the woman stood at the other end with her stop watch 'Go!' she shouted. Maika sprinted forwards once more, repeating the swan dive as she landed on her hands this time, springing quickly upwards and over the next obstacle. Maika swung her body to the left, jumping with her knees high as she flipped backwards over a double attack, spinning around the next moving dummy he girl pushed herself faster and faster. Leaping past the final sweep as she skidded to a halt next to her teacher. Panting heavily, as her heart rattled against her chest.

The woman scribbled down on her clipboard for a moment before announcing in an almost annoyingly calm tone, '9.42 seconds'
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Tenma's smile had never left his face and he walked over to the panting girl and hugged her tight. "See I knew you could do it." he whispered into her ear as he spoke again. "Pick you up tonight at 8?" he inquired as he kissed her cheek. He was proud of her and he hoped she knew it. He held her tight without letting go and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Maika flopped into Tenma's arms, panting heavily as she threw another 'For-the-love-of-god-never-volunteer-me-to-do-anything-like-that-again' looks before he kissed her cheek. The red head just wanted to sleep, but did feel awful proud of herself, and even thankful for Tenma in helping her, but she was too tired to admit it for a while. '8 sounds fine' she replied, leaning forwards as she kissed Tenma lightly on the lips before turning to leave the training grounds; she needed to get ready for the evening...and sleep.

((OOC: wanna skip to later on or make it in a new thread so the forum looks more active? xD))
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Tenma could tell she was annoyed with the whole him volunteering her thing, but now she knew just how fast she was. He smiled when she kissed him lightly on the lips and returned the kiss before letting her leave to go get ready, and most likely rest. "See you then!" He called out happily as he went toward his own home. He was definitely happier then he'd been for awhile, and he wanted to express that to her tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)   Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves the teaching assistant (tenma please~ Ask to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: