The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application Empty
PostSubject: Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application   Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: For this I took the liberty of making up an arrancar character for me to fight.

‘‘Think back to when you were a hollow, remember that hunger. The instinctual drive you had, becoming an arrancar is like a tempering of the rage inside you; you need to embrace that rage and become and animal once more to achieve your resurrection.’’

His chest burned, his muscles contracted beyond his will and he struggled to even hold himself up of off the floor. He worked his lungs like billows trying desperately to draw in air to relieve the swimming pressure in his head. He had fought like a mad man and still hadn’t come close to breaking or penetrating his opponents defence.

His eyes stung as a mix of tears and hot sweat formed and ran into them as he looked up at his opponent, lithe and powerful like a serpent he held himself easily. Breathing heavy but not distressingly so as Yummei himself was, it was something he had not experienced in a long time; to be so completely outclassed by an opponent that hurting them even slightly seemed like an insurmountable task.

What hurt more than the physical agonies his body went through was the look of disdain on his face, as if looking down from a great height as trash; something offensive to his eye. Sheathing his zanpakuto he walked toward Yummei and kicked out lazily into his ribs, it didn’t hurt but it was humiliating and Yummei nearly screamed with frustration as his body continually failed to rise. Years of struggle and pain meant nothing; deprivation and sacrifice had fruited into a pathetic waste.

‘‘Bastard! Get up and fight, it’s sickening just looking at you.’’

He spat on Yummei in contempt and reaching down took him by the throat in one hand and hauled him up.
Yummei’s body trembled, he had taken such a beating that he was starting to go into shock and fear was only speeding that process along. He caught the gaze of his opponent, cold blue eyes; not icy something harder something steel like.

‘‘I told you to get up!’’

A fist connected with Yummei’s jaw faster than his eyes could track. His head snapped back and tried to pull his body along with it, it was futile however as his foe had him gripped tightly and wouldn’t give up his prize that easy. Pulling his head back he hammered another punch and another and another.

A tirade of blows rained down, so captured by the excitement of pummelling Yummei’s face that he relinquished his grip on Yummei’s and used both hands to pummel him. Blood and saliva filled the air in front of Yummei’s face as punches blurred into him at a blinding speed, despite the punishment he had taken he had managed to keep a hold of his zanpakuto. He managed to back up just enough to swipe his blade upwards catching his opponent on the right side of his torso.

He made his opponent stagger back; relieved he gulped in air as the world swam. His face was mutilated; he could feel it in a way that was abnormal. His nose was broken and pouring blood, and in too many places to count he felt as if the bone was fractured.

He turned his focus back to his opponent and was shocked to see no sign of damage, the skin where he had cut him was unblemished as a new borns ass. A sadistic grin was plastered on his opponents face, a face that was cocked in mock sympathy.

‘‘Pathetic you bastard! I told you, release the hollow inside you to connect with your full power.’’

He charged a cero and slowly raised his hand to level with Yummei’s face...

His breathing stopped, his eyes bulged and his heart started pounding out a furious crescendo...

What the fuck is wrong with asshole? You wana die huh, you want this to end here? You had plans, I had plans and you’re screwing it up for everyone. Now man up and fight this guy!

‘‘I thought you might have some potential, but you’re pathetic. Just die.’’

And the sanguine ball of death released from his palm, its light enveloping his vision and filling even his peripherals. His mouth was dry, yet his body was drenched in sweat. This fear was both numbing and humiliating; he trembled at the thought that he was going to die. This fear that he had inflicted on others now engulfed him and made him shrink inside.

I won’t let you kill me you snivelling wretch, if you’re not going to save yourself then I’ll have to.

‘‘Think back to when you were a hollow, remember that hunger. The instinctual drive you had, becoming an arrancar is like a tempering of the rage inside you; you need to embrace that rage and become and animal once more to achieve your resurrection.’’ These words were present in Yummei's mind and he focused on them hoping for some miracle to occur.

‘‘Split!’’ Yummei’s mouth shouted these words yet it wasn’t him that said it.

He felt his Reiatsu pour out and engulf him, transforming his body into something different. His zanpakuto disappeared and merged with his spirit once again.

Description: He was less humanoid in appearance, with totally black skin. He had claws and talons instead of hands and feet. His tail had returned and now was spiked all along leading into spiked up his back. His mask remains the same as it did in his arrancar state covering the right side of his face entirely except for his mouth. His hollow whole is where his heart should be.

OOC: The release phrase is ‘‘Split!’’

Last edited by Xavier Cranwell on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application   Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application   Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 am

I'm not entirely sure what the req's for this are but I see nothing that would warnant a denial so until an admin says otherwise

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application   Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yummei Tenshi resurrection Application
Page 1 of 1