The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application Empty
PostSubject: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Arrancar Template
Username: Xavier Cranwell

Character Name: Yummei Tenshi

Appearance: His garb consists of the regular Espada uniform, an all white ensemble. His trousers are simply suit trousers of a white colour but his jacket is open at the middle to reveal his skin and the arms cut of just below the elbow.

His actual bodily appearance is tall and thin, the colour of his skin is pale and gaunt. His eyes retain their red colour and coming from underneath his left eye is a black tear tract.

His mask remains complete upon the right side of his face except over the mouth which is completely open.

Personality: Yummei’s personality is different in that his insanity is more prominent. He fully embodies his aspect of death and is so far gone in his madness that he can seem quite incomprehensible to those he engages with. When he enters his resurrection state he is of sounder mind, but infinitely more vicious and violent.

Vice/Embodiment: Madness

Blade Appearance: Yummei’s blade is another manifestation of his insanity, it is a reverse katana. With the sharp cutting edge sitting along the top, and the thicker blunt edge along the bottom. A reverse katana is considered useless in combat and wielding one is likely to be harmful to you in the long run.

In length it is roughly 36 ½ inches and the hilt is a hand and a half long and wrapped entirely in black.

Unique Abilities: I wish to keep my second, third and fourth abilities. However I need to change my first which is reliant upon a tail to use.

Ability 1: Kuroi kiba (Black fang) shoots a black bolt of energy out of his sword point. This is a relatively fast attack that dose moderate damage.

Standard Abilities: Sonido, Cero, Hierro, Negacion, Pesquisa, Garganta

( I have listed six under the premise that at rank six you are granted three of the abilities and gain one more upon each rank up. As I become an arrancar at rank nine I would have six abilities through this logic)

Underneath is the link to the rp required describing the change from hollow to arrancar.

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/earth-f24/of-two-minds-t2039.htm#14722

+5 To fighting skill +10 To spirit power

Last edited by Xavier Cranwell on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

I declare it APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Sealing my own fate here, I hope we team up lmao;

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

And it has my approval as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:19 pm

APPROVED

Gods help us all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application   Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yummei Tenshi Arrancar Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: