The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little class reunion (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"Well I can understand your uneasiness, after all you've been through." the man begins "I do apologize for my subordinates' behavior."
"But I didn't do anything!" Gwen pipes in, pointing that bubbles containing her injured companions.
"Yes, but you should have stopped them none the less." He sighs in response. "You stopped the fight with the girl, but did nothing to stop their fight because it was entertaining." Gwen gulps hard her eyes wide in shock in him knowing here exact words and actions. Her face quickly become a scowl. "Greg snitched on me didn't he? Come out here you fink!" she screams aloud looking around kicking the loose stones. No one appears, but she still fumes kicks about rocks. The man in the suit tries to calm her down.

Shikuro walks over to join them, and Yue pokes at the bubbles holding Cody and Dev. As they talk Arawn's phone vibrates, he remembers he had turned off the ringer as they started to track the signal earlier.He turns away from the two and presses the talk button.
"Arawn!" the voice is barely a whisper. "What in the hell is going on? I've been trying to reach you for awhile now." Arawn takes a step back from the conversation to hear the talker better.
"Well we ran into some trouble, but it seems things have ended." he speaks lowly as not to be heard by the others. "It was_" He's cut off by the speaker
"Whatever you found it's more than trouble!" the voice hissed. Arawn's curiosity finally got the better of him.
"Why are you whispering? What's wrong?" he asked, the tone was a dead give away that something wasn't quite right.
"What's wrong is our system locked me out!"
"Locked you out? It crashed?" Arawn had just barely gotten used to using computers, some of the lingo was lost on him.
"No, I mean a virus or some sort. Well it's hard to explain. After your last transmission, I did some digging and hit some kind of firewall." The speaker is quite excited, he can tell even when they're whispering.
"Digging into what exactly?" He really wished they would get to the point
"Well the area in itself, see any other unexplained hollow attacks, history of the area. Pretty basic stuff. Suddenly everything freezes up." The voice cut off for a second and Arawn could hear the rustling of papers and shuffling of feet. "Next thing I know I'm knocked out, when I wake up my computer has been wiped. Someone came into the lab messed with my computer."
"Wiped?"
"They cleaned it out, they took all the info I dug up. I think they tried to use a memory replacement on me. Too bad they don't know about my implant, I had a portion of my brain turned into storage unit. An emergency back up system for important memories and information." More rustling and movement can be heard. "I got some of the info, but alot of it was lost. There are no reported attacks in that area, but what's more is that it's literally off the maps for the patrol grid."
No hollow reports was obviously the work of these people, but why would someone go to lengths to hide it? If they were anything like the quincy, they might be a threat to the world balance. And yet someone in Sereitei was covering up their actions.
"I did recover something else; something called Protocol 14. Right before the time the computer crashed."
Arawn absorbed the information give and decided it best to store it away for now. "Thanks for the info, be sure to keep the rest of what you found secret." He could only imagine what those people would do if they knew about the storage in his head. "Also we need a extraction, I think it's best we leave before it's too late."
The line goes silent for a moment "That's odd, we received a request for extraction five minutes ago." Arawn doesn't respond, but hangs up the phone and walks back over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Shikuro shrugs, not wanting to answer though it all stood clear, these guys where only subordinates, ofcourse he didn't expect them to be their leaders, Shikuro was nothing a but a subordinate aswell, so ofcourse. Well didn't make him feel any better about his performance, he should have done much better. He allows himself some peace and lets himself dumb down besides Yue and Arawn, first sitting then lying down, doing some breathing excersices to draw on what energy you normally. Even though these guys was nothing but friendly he still couldn't just let himself unguarded all the time.

He over hears the argueing from these strange humans smilling softly, this was nothing but entertainment to them? well in that case maybe Shikuro could just see this as training, or atleast combat experience, and that is always a good thing, he had been lucky though but he normally always was, but this time it had been close,very close.

He looks up to Arawn, wating for him to finnish talking figuring he would be calling back and report or something, not sure what he just waited, closing his eyes listening untill he can hear the foot steps closing in before that he keeps his eyes closed, and when he is back he looks up at Arawn again.
"So what's up?"
Shikuro said in a very casual manner, not wanting to put normal formilities into it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 pm

"We're leaving." Is all he says as he walks up. He looks on as Yue chats with the other two people, laughing and joking like best of friends."Some called for an extraction." Arawn mutters to himself. He stares at Yue abit longer and then adds "I don't think Yue did it. You and I were occupied." The whole experience makes him feel uneasy, a small chill walks up his spine. How would they explain their injuries? A fight with a hollow seemed the obvious answer, but with Shikuro and himself battered to this extent it. Asking someone to lie was a tricky thing, but if their safety was involved they might be more willing. Memory replacement only worked within moments of the actual event what would they do to them to keep this place secret? Did they already know that they were here? Would they be waiting for them when they returned? Was he just being paranoid?
"Uh, I think we shouldn't mention this in our reports." he finally says while looking at Shikuro "Something isn't right about all this." he looks down at the phone still in his hand, he's clutching it so hard his hand has gone pale. Maybe he was just being paranoid. "And it might be best you make sure Yue does the same. I could tell her, but she'll probably forget."

The man in the suit waves his hand and the two spheres fly into the air and off into the distance. He pats Yue on the head as another sphere materializes beneath his feet and leviates him off the ground. Gwen smiles and hugs Yue before a bubble surrounds her. Gwen waves from within the ball and it takes off as well. The man in the suit remains, he looks over to Shikuro and Arawn. He gives a nod and bows at the waist. With that the sphere and man rocket into the sky. Arawn turns on his phone,"The extraction point is some distance away. I guess we better get moving." Yue finally come over to join them. Despite the events she looks like she just spent the day at a zoo playing with the animals. The two men by comparison look like had they fell into the lion's pit. "Let's get moving." he repeats more so to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Shikuro looks up confussed,if the help was only called for 5 min ago, hthese two didn't call before joining the fight, possibly not the smartest choice, had this been a real fight, they would've have died over such a mistake, but it doesn't matter, he didn't get much time to grumble over that before he was asked to do something he wasn't really sure he would do.
He looks rather malpleasured as he get up on his feet, having drawn a bit from the reserves to move normally to an extent. He then turned to Arawn.
"I can't say I'm happy to hear that... not that skipping a report would matter much to me, but this ain't something I think should be kept in the shadows... Have you ever heard about the Quincy's...? These guys could be the next one alike them, at some point Seireitei might see them as an possible threat I'd rather avoid such a massacre, if it could be avoided by a small report and notice before things get out of hand..."
Shikuro usually didn't care about reports, and he wouldn't care about lying, he could lie if someone had done a stupid thing with ease, but if at some point there would be a conflict between this apparent society of abnormal humans and the soul soceity he wouldn't have such a stain on his guilt, that was below his honor, and way below what duty Shikuro mean Shinigami's possesed.

Even though he had stated his oppinion, he would move is Arawn insisted on moving fast, he also knew how these extractions worked, it would be best not too keep them waiting.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 am

As they started moving Arawn thought it over. The fact that someone else called in the extraction, the man in the suit, the computer wipe. They reached the extraction point without any trouble. Yue was the the first one through the portal, Arawn held Shikuro back.
"I still say it's best for you to not report about this." Before he can interrupted he continues "We saw something we shouldn't have tonight, and that man had a choice. Kill us then and there, or let us live a little longer." he gestures to the open portal "Somehow there are people on the other side of that gate that don't want us to know about it." Live a little longer indeed. A computer was wiped, and a call was made. Not connected nor were they separate. "We go back there and talk about it, someone else will have to make that same choice. And I think they will choose the former not the later." He looks at Shikuro one last time and walks into the gate. In his mind he tries to think up reason for his appearance and why he was in the human world. Any story will do, but one he can pass off without going into details. He doesn't know who is pulling the strings or cutting them, so it's best to keep everything to himself. For now the only people he could trust was Shikuro and Yue.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 am

Shikuro grinds his teeth, standing here for alittle longer, feeling torn, n ot certain what to do here, all along there was never meant to be made a report of this, Shikuro never made reports unless he saw something interesting, he was trusted that much, and was granted that choice through having these ideals, cause with ideals like these you should never cover up these kind of things. Shikuro could proberly agree to letting this slide, but not by Arawn alone wanting so, he might koncult Kaiyo his captain about it, if anyone, if he really would that he wasn't sure about.
All this was really annoying to be completly honnest. Shikuro stood infront of that gate thinking for about 5 minutes before he finally moved his feet travelling through the senkaimon gate to the soul soceity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little class reunion (Shikuro)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3