The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little class reunion (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Shikuro raises an eyebrow cursing a bit too himself, this was a bit flashy the possibellity of someone waking was pretty high and what would proble think off when seeing a giant snake of flames, it wasn't like when fighting hollows which normal people couldn't see. This sure was a hell of alot more troublesome than it first appeared to be atleast the two others where safe, and when they woke they could proberly call for assistance, if they woke before it was over that is.

He stood still staring straight at this creature standing ready to move, ofcourse he couldn't exactly keep running around like this but he couldn't attack either the target to attack was pretty far gone at this time, so he had to wait this thing out, how annoying it was. He hold his place even when he lunged forward running too soon would make the attacker able to change his strike too late means death only in the right moment, just as the head get closer when Shikuro can feel the emense heat from this thing is when he steps quickly to the right, dodging the attack ofcourse moving far enough to avoid both the head and whatever impact there might be, if the snake would continue to follow he would run into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm

The snake makes no move to chase Shikuro, it's true purpose was only to get close not to hit. Suddenly tendrils of fire shoot up from the snake's body, lines of fire cast into the sky. They fly in every direction, but not directly at Shikuro. The ones that fly up come down behind him, the ones from the left circle around to meet the ones from the right. The net of flames is complete, the gaps close until it's a solid sheet of flame. The snake's body is gone now instead Dev stands with triumphant smile. The fiery dome encompassing the large area with his opponent in the center. A strand of fire links him to the dome of flames.
"Why aim for a small target, when I can just take out the whole damn area?"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Shikuro stands looking rather surpriced but he find it very likely that the attacker would circle him in cause that would take care of his problem with him evading every move, even though he could see it comming he did not move to avoid it since it would all lead to what he wanted, it seemed like it was all linked their was a limited ammount of flames this guy could controll why else would he take the fire beings from before to make the snake wouldn't it have been better to have them fire while he went ahead attacking. So he couldn't controll too much fire.
Shikuro blinked looking at the flames, then to Dev, smilling softly.
"Hmm... This I must say is impresive... my sincere appoligies for ending this..."
Shikuro slowly moved his left hand over on his right wrist holding up his zanpakuto, the black straps of cloth wrapping up around his arms.
"Blacken them all... Hikage"
With those words he pulled his hand awak the strap attaced to the hand still black shades engulfing his arms, his left arm covered in a Black claw alike weapon, and on his right forarm a black bladed arm protector.
"Kage Yaiba..."
With that key word Shikuro Shadow Set off from the ground, and then moving like that quickly in the end only to strike up from the ground trying to stab Dev fatally.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:13 pm

OOC: I knew you had it in ya.

Dev doesn't hear Shikuro's apology, nor does he notice the shadow's advancement on him until it's too late. Thankfully the light of the flames does make the the shadow's movement more obvious. His energy spent, Dev is unable to guard himself as the dark blade slashes him deeply across the chest. He stumbles backwards, the flame fades from his hand and the dome simply evaporates. He screams in pain and tries to resummon his fire to close the cut and stop the bleeding. His energy too low he collapses backwards to the ground both in pain and tired from the extended effort.
"Damn it, just a little bit more and I would of had ya." he mutter from the ground laying on his back breathing heavily. "Just had a little bit more."

"I think the result would have been the same." Cody says from behind Shikuro, "He was holding back quite abit. Isn't that right Mr. Soul Reaper?" He smiles at Shikuro. Gwen has started to move from the playground area to where Dev lies. Standing over him she kicks the injured man. Dev gasps in pain
"What the hell was that for!? Can't you see I'm bleeding!"
"Stupid Dev." She mutters. The small girl bend over and picks up the bigger man. She holds him like a groom would do he bride on their wedding day. Not even staggering she carries him back to the edge of the parking lot and drops him onto the sand. Dev groans again.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Shikuro's shadow slowly runs back he feels a slight bit of regret seeing the poor guy having spend all his energy, it was all his own fault though, never should you move at full force to begin with the element of surprice is one of the greatest. He was almost about to move forward to atleast close the wounds so he wouldn't die, but yes his stream of thoughts where interupted when he heard a voice comming from behin himself, he knew that this would be comming a new fight, maybe. In a reflex he turned around pulling up his blade pointing it at Cody, looking rather calm but a bit angry.
"A reserve saved for if things went wrong..."
He hears some shuffling behind him yet right now that didn't bother him as much as this guy suddenly acting all friendly, Shikuro had been close to being burned to death this was hardly something you could smile and make up for.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't continue to be aggresive here..."
There was almost only one thing that could settle Shikuro's mind here yet what he wanted to say was his, and Shikuro would like an explanation, since he better have something to say when he reports this, especially cause of the many people that might have seen.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

"Now now, no need to get all worked up." Cody's smile doesn't fade. "All that stress is bad for you." Gwen waves from over by the playground almost like an 'all clear' sign. "Do you really need a reason to be aggressive? You've been pretty aggressive from the start. If someone were to come into your house unannounced, you have every right to send him packing." He gestures to the surrounding area, "This is our territory, our homes. We've been watching over our own without you shinigami. Although Dev's methods were abit crude, the idea is the same. And now that he's been struck down, I feel I should take up the torch. No pun intended. " he chuckles. "The fact the others haven't come out to stop you must mean they trust us to get the job done. So be as aggressive as you want or you can be a good boy and die like a dog." Electricity sparks from his fingertips to punctuate his statement.

A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 Drake1

Name: Cody McDowell

Level/Rank: 3

Birthplace: Karakura Town

Personality: Relaxed and calm, somewhat playful.

Race: Human. Half Japanese

Special Power-

General Power: Electro-kinetic - His body produces large amounts of electric discharge which he is able to employ as he sees fit. With a touch he can release enough energy to burn a human alive, or power a small radio. At the same time it makes him immune to electric typed moves and abilities,

Techniques/Abilities:
1) Bolt - Using ambient static in the air, he releases electricity similar to lightning strikes. It also makes it possible for him to create electric fields While he usually shoots these bolts from his hand, he can release them from any part of his body.
2) Lightning Step - Cody is able to convert his body into living lightning, and move at high speeds. Similar to shunpo.
3) Electronic Manipulations - The ability to manipulate electricity is nothing new to Cody, but he uses this ability to increase the electronic signals the body uses. Enhancing his body's strength/durability and reactions. It is possible for him to move his body with willpower/electricity bypassing all pain.
4) Polarity - through use of his electricity creates magnetic fields strong enough to lift and repel metal objects or himself.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 28

Fighting skill: 20

Intelligence: 17

OOC: I think my math is off, might be short 1 point. Meh too lazy to check now.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 am

Shikuro sighs softly this guy was a wreck a totaly nut case nothing to proud off, and definetly the one that held the brains with this stall, he kept Shikuro from attacking while they took care of their friend all in all it made it that more to get this over with, he tilts his head from side to side, he was a bit lucky though, this guy used lightning, a thing Shikuro had been studying, reasons why he had been studying just that is cause his own captain uses just that element, so ofcourse to study that would be a give, and to test his own shade up against light had to be done, ofcourse. Lightning is pure energy and helf of the energy is light. He looked around a bit looking to see if he could find stuff that could be usefull to his luck he could, now all their was to do was get to use them proberly. He would facepalm over this silly situation though but leaves not too as that would possibly harm himself.
"I've been nothing but 'Defensive, only in this last moment I've been aggresive, I gave you two chances to back down... and those you have failed to listen too..." With that he disappeared in the next, slahing at Cody with his sword, and if that would be blocked His claw stabbed right after his stumach the moment after, If any lightning would used Shikuro Shade would cut right Into it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 am

There is a flash of light and it quickly clears, Cody stands several steps from Shikuro. "That's a nasty trick you have there." He chuckles "I told you not to get too worked up." Cody holds his fist sideways and points his index at the shinigami, his thumb points up like the hammer to a gun. Electricity crackles across his body as he grins. There is noise from behind Shikuro. The van that was parking lot had been totaled by Dev's pyrotechnics, pieces litter the parking lot. The charred jagged metal lift off the ground if carried by some unseen hand. At the same time pieces of metal around Cody start to fly as well. The multitude of pieces surround the two combatants, some large as a bread box others as small and thin as a pencil. They hover in place as if waiting. "Bang." is all Cody says as his thumb drops, and the shards fly at Shikuro.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am

Shikuro quickly moves ahead setting up once more to keep him occupied, sending up slashing right after Dev's arms, continuesly.
As the Metal Shards fly after Shikuro he makes a turn not moving away as that would break the Shadows Atracks on Dev, though he uses both his Sword, arm guard, to block and grab the shards and get them away from im, ofcourse moving slightly to dodge the pieces he can't block.

(OCC: Just a heads up, if your useing the abbility to convert your body to lightning to keep dodging, the sahde will cut into the lightning aswell... So yeah it might be like Shunpo but the fact that its your body converting into lightning, makes the abbility incredibelly flawed)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

OOC: "All power comes at a price" is my philosophy. Nothing is perfect, so flaws are to be expected. But with a little work and ingenuity, one can make a minus into a plus (both literally and figuratively) Wink

On the rooftop

Arawn groans, and slowly stands up. His body aches all over and yet he feels rested. "What hit me?" he utters and then it comes back to him; the strange humans had attacked. He looks around to see Yue next to him snoring peacefully. "I can't eat any more sticky buns." she says with a smile on her face and rolls over. The sound of fighting diverts his attention from the sleeping girl. He moves closer to the edge for a better view. Below he can see Shikuro and Cody exchanging blows, the metal chunks floating around them. Shikuro charges forward pressing his attack; Arawn can see the shadow moving and striking. The opponent moves trying to a void the assault, then there is a flash of light. Being so far away it's not blinding, but makes him flinch. A streak of light shoots at Shikuro and past him to the other side. "What the hell!?" Is all Arawn can say at the spectacle. The light fades and Cody turns around behind Shikuro. He's saying something, but Arawn is too far away to hear. Where are the other two? Arawn looks around and sees the girl standing over a body. Shikuro must have taken the person with the fire out. There in another flash and the light streaks at Shikuro again. "It's almost like lightning." Arawn says to himself, "but why is he moving like that?" He moves from the edge of the building and tries to wake Yue. "Get up you senpai needs us. I don't think he can handle two alone." he says as he shakes her, the battle continues below.

Below

Cody is hard pressed to avoid the series of blows by Shikuro, almost as much as the shinigami has difficulty avoiding his own attack. He smiles to himself even as some of the strikes cut his shirt and skin. He steps and leaps just as the attacks hit, as soon as they touch him he reacts avoiding a critical blow and dodging some swings. There is a flash as his body becomes pure electricity and he moves faster than most eyes can follow past Shikuro. The shadow cuts at his form, but he solidifies behind the shinigami.
He whistles is surprise. "That shadow of yours is interesting." Even with the small cuts he's still smiling "It can disrupt my form when I move, but not destroy it seems." He rubs his chin. "You would think shadow and light would negate one another being equal but opposites. In this case they aren't just colors of the spectrum. Your shadow becomes solid, and I become energy." The metal shards fall to the ground around them. "Your speed move allows you dodge and position yourself in into your opponent's blind spot. With mine, I can move and attack at the same time." There is another flash of light and the now electricity formed Cody flies at Shikuro directly.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Shikuro has very large trouble with deflecting all the blows had it not been cause of the very easily way to defend with his arms almost completly protected he would have sure gotten a scratch or two over his arms luckily his shikai is a very easy way to defend. As Cody moves closer he tilts his head pretty satishfied by how he did so far, ofcourse, this was a pretty tense fight but for now Cody has possibly revieled too much for his own good.
"Teh you talk as if you've figured all there is to my abbility that would be hard... I've yet to figure it all out myself"
He smiles knowing where this was going, he smirked seeing this as an opotunity to pop the last part of his abbilty into work.
He stabbed his Zanpakuto into the ground flat side towards Cody, and as Cody praticly lights up it creates a strong shade behind the sword, and by that Shikuro sends his shadow out once more while slidding back to increase the time before impact and as the shade moves through the shade of the sword, it becomes stronger and faster, as with every shade it passes the attack will be faster and stronger depending on the shadows own strengh it varries how much. The Shadow blade moves up slashing through the incomming lightning though Shikuro was allready pretty sure that cut no matter how large and fatal it must be wouldn't stop this guy from continueing on driving into Shikuro he held up his Claw prepairing himself for what blow that might strike.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 pm

The shadow repels the lightning charge just enough so that it doesn't strike Shikuro head on. The rush of electricity licks at him as it passes, grazing him. There is another flash of light as he makes another charge at him this time from the rear.

From his high vantage point Arawn watches. Since the other human is only watching, they might have a chance to help Shikuro and subdue her as well. Yue slowly got up from her slumber and rubbed her eyes. "A-chan what happend?" It would seem she didn't recall being hit as well. He didn't feel like explaining, since he didn't know how they got to the rooftop anyway. "We need to help him out,Yue." He pointed at the girl standing in the playground area and the body beside her. "I need for you to occupy her. Hopefully the other guy is out of the fight. He hasn't moved. I'll be helping Shikuro, once we finish with him, we'll back you up." Arawn felt uneasy giving her such a task, but it was part of his plan. If lucky the fire man was an issue and Yue could perhaps handle the girl. If they girl was stronger than seen Yue was in trouble. But if the girl was truly weak, the lightning man might go to her aide giving Shikuro and himself an opening. Even if that didn't happen, Arawn was confident with his help Shikuro could take down the man together. "There are way too many if's." He muttered. "But everything has it's risk."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 am

Shikuro felt like that was totally pointless all in all,but again they where both spending Reitsu constantly though Shikuro had his break from useing the shadow, but this guy kept jumping around so annoying.
"Tsk... Bakudo 8, Seki!"
He held up his claw as the guy came from the rear this time, a invisble force being at his hand and the moment this guy would get closer he would be forced away from him. He that meant him being thrown out of Lightning form and hopefully lying on the floor Shikuro's Shadow would be quick to take charge though this time it runs around him several times consealing him from excaping before making his strike, if he remains in ligthning form the same would happen in the end of the consealing the shadow would make a slash down instead though trying to cut the lightning in half.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 am

OOC: Seki does affect the target, not sure how it affects energy. So I'll split the difference.

The bolt of electricity hits the shield and bounces. It hangs in the air for a second, a cloud of energy dancing back and forth. Then it continues it's path around it. The shadow swings through the lightning like butter, but to little effect. It flies past to the other side of Shikuro, this time completely missing him. The energy reforms on the other side.

Above

Watching Arawn sees the energy's pause. And then it moves again. His hypothesis might be right.
"Go now Yue! This is our chance!" He leaps from the roof to the parking lot below. Arawn regrets not calling for backup before jumping down, but waiting might have been a disaster for Shikuro. Yue leaps toward the watching Gwen. Arawn aims his jump towards in front of Shikuro and where the lightning had just past. He pumps out his reiatsu and chant "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9: Geki!" He hits the ground with Shikuro to his back, the lightning has stopped moving and Cody materializes as the kido fires. A red light engulfs the surprised man.
"Would you look at that? Awake already?" Cody says calmly. Arawn doesn't comment, he just draws his blade and quickly advances. "Down boy." A bolt of electricity fires from Cody's back and hit Arawn squarely knocking him back. The shinigami rolls and skids to a stop next to Shikuro, he slowly rises to a kneeling position, the red glow around Cody fades. He turns around and claps. Arawn can only figure having his reiatsu out had prevented the jolt from knocking him out. "Two against one is hardly fair. Gwen!" He turns his head to look and only sees Yues back as she stands in front of Gwen. Yue's hand rest on her sword, but it's hard to see Gwen with her blocking the view. "Hmmph." Cody says now quite surprised. "Well it hardly matters, I think I can handle you both. The little guy will be more of a hinder than help." He grins. Arawn doesn't want to say a loud, but he's right. He can't move as fast as Shikuro or Cody. But he can bluff, and he needs to help in any way he can before Yue gets into trouble. He speaks sideways to the other shinigami."There's something you should know about his technique, he can only move forward." He recalls what he saw from high on the roof. After each attack Cody would reform and then turn around. From up close Shikuro probably missed it due to the flashes of light. "I draw his fire, you strike from the back. We have to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am

Shikuro steps forward taking his sword again, smilling softly. Not really sure weather he should happy that he got backup or annoyed he now had another weakness, it left him open, Arawn wasn't really a match for Cody it seemed, he wasn't sure though it was him who knocked him out last time, and he can proberly do it again, Gwen he knew nothing about though. He shakes his head, looking over at Arawn.
"Go help your friend... just by knowing that I can do it myself"
Shikuro holds up his clawed hand.
"Fenrir cry your mighty howl, cage the sin of motals betwixt your jaw and tear from them the will to oppose your wrath, Hado 18 Luna strike..."
His hands starts to glow white, as he send up a white light into the sky.
"Now come here..."
He hholds up his sword getting ready for this guy to attack.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

OOC: Took me awhile, but this should work

Help he friend he says, but Arawn knows that's not about to happen. Despite his lack of strength and speed the lowly shinigami did have knack for strategy and plans. Or more to the point, he could somewhat predict other people's actions. It wasn't ESP or anything special, it was observations, logic and common sense. It wasn't flawless, nothing is perfect. There are too many variables to calculate, and never enough time. In the end half his plans could be summed up thusly 'Hope for the best, expect the worst'

His initial plan was to surprise Cody and strike him from behind. But seeing as the paralysis was ineffective he had to create a new plan. Well it was less of a plan and more of a quick analysis. While he told Shikuro he would be decoy the fact of the matter was he had already become one. With his surprise attack failed he would only get in the way. The opponent might go for the weaker target, Arawn, to create an opening against Shikuro whom he had a slight stalemate with. Even if did try to assist Yue, chances were Cody would strike out at him if not to prevent him, but to draw Shikuro's attention. So now it came down to drawing his fire and giving Shikuro an opening.

Electricity danced across Cody's body. He eyed the strange white orb that Shikuro created. The metal shards in the lot rose again to his command. The swarm of metallic bees then flew at their prey. Half of the metal daggers dove at Arawn. Cody knew he wasn't fast enough to dodge. He kept the other half to hit Shikuro should he move.

"Palace of the dead sleeping within the wombs of the earth, tower above the wicked, pass your silent judgment. Hado # 7 Pillar of Hades!" The black stone spike rose from the ground and the metal chunks buried themselves into it. Arawn jumped sidways into a roll, he popped out of the roll into run."Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power. Hado #3 Crimson Strike!" From both of Arawn's hands a beam of red energy burst forth. One ray of energy hit a couple feet in front of Cody while the other right at him. Arawn wished he could say he planned it, but moving while firing wasn't as easy as it looked. Cody moved only slightly to avoid the clumsy shot. The energy went past him and hit the school building, there was a small explosion. Without moving a finger Cody sent a bolt of lightning to strike the ground in front of Arawn. The shinigami grinned to himself. He was till parallel to Shikuro, but now they were some distance apart.

On a building overlooking the school yard

Two men stand in shadow, they had been watching the fight for some time. Up here they can hear the sounds of the battle below.
"Should we stop the fight now?" he turns to his companion. "They're destroying the building."
The second man sighs, he really wanted to see the fight go longer. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. The shadows the drape them is dispelled as the flame comes to life from the lighter. The man looks about mid-aged dark hair, a stern look on his face. He snuffs out the flame and the darkness resumes it's reign. "Just a little bit longer, but go ahead and make the call. Things might not end so easy on this end without some help." Quieter than a whisper the first man vanishes and the second is left alone on the rooftop. "Come on guys, put on a good show."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 am

Shikuro let out a sigh, this guy was unbelevable, ofcourse, he couldn't just get hit but by this way he'd exhaust himself pretty fast, Kido's ain't really Shikuro's first way out, a Shunpo was both more effective and less consumming, ofcourse this guy possibly haven't learned that yet, but this wasn't a chance he was about to let go to waste, he had to be taken down, and fast or else he would have a partner passing out cause of exhaustion in no time, Shikuro raised his intensity in his retsu to the best he could wanting to make this strike the final one, or atleast the third final time would tell which was more true, He dashed from the side, to evade the spikes getting thrwn at him moving further away from Arawn but as it would look Cody had his full attention on him, he would hope to have moved far enough out to be in his blind spot at the cornor of his eye. He then raised his Sword to an extent of a pose that would be taken in an execution. He then uses Shunpo in that pose, appearing behind Cody Slashing down into him, Should he evade The Luna Stike would fire down into Cody, hopefully damaging and leaving him stunned from the attack above where Shikuro's Shadow would move after Him stabbing after Cody's Gut hoping to leave a fatal blow in either the 1st stike or the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 am

Arawn suddenly flies backwards and hits against the school building. He grunts as his body crashes into the bricks. As Shikuro closes the distance with his shunpo he's suddenly flung backwards and into the air. As quick as it had began his flight stops and he finds himself suspended in the air by an invisible force. The truth is his sword is what moved, and he was forced to follow. He now dangles from the floating blade. Below there is a flash of light as the Lunar strike fires and the ground destroyed. Cody floats in the air several feet away electricity climbing his body.
"Since there are two of you, I guess I don't have to hold back." He looks down at Arawn, as he struggles to remove keep his sword from cutting into his flesh as it pins him to the wall. "I'm abit curious; you weapon makes use of your shadow, but from up here..." he gestures to the empty air below them. "you have no shadow." He smiles and the sword flies higher still, but Cody still keeps his distance. "I could've just wrestled that sword from your grasp, but I wanted to try this method first. It's been awhile since I got to fly." He hovers for a moment in silence and the electricity starts to arc around his hands and lash out at Shikuro.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:21 am

Shikuro is surpriced to find himself hanging by the air, he looked over at Cody trying to look confussed as this time it would be a matter of surprice, he waited, looking over at Arawn spending some time to figure out there was to be done here, he held onto his sword, knowing that this would be a matter of moments before this fight would end. He listened to Cody's triumf he disdisplayed here as he thought he ha gotten the hang of his abbility. as the lightning is Shot Shikuro simply smirks.
"Wrong..."
As the Lightning is shot as Shikuro makes him light up, on the sie the lightning is comming from be behin him woul be completly ark as there's no light there, it might not be a shaow you woul normally be consiering his but you always have a shaow, even your hair creates a shaow, its just a Shaow thats appearing on himself, an as now he ha the strongest Shaow place on his back it moves out first slashing own to block the lashing lightning an then lashing up upwars at Cody.

(OCC: Nicely thought out, I once tried to use that in a fight where I had ice at my disposal, so I must say its clever but then again, Shaows are broken ;P)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 am

OOC: Actually I figured as much would happen; I read Witch Hunter. Still can't give Cody that much credit, but at least smart enough to keep his distance.

On the ground

Arawn winces as his own blade cuts into his hands and keeps him pinned to the wall. Above he can see the lightning fire at Shikuro. Cody's back is fully exposed."He's forgotten about me. Some decoy I turned out to be." he manages between grunts. But he might be able to land a strike if not for their flying in the air. He watches as Shikuro's shadow slashes at Cody, and the blade's hold slackens slightly. Arawn sighs in relief. He's still pinned but the threat of decapitation is gone. The surprise attack was successful, but now Cody floats back out of range. If only the shadow was longer, the plan forms quickly but Arawn needs to free himself from the wall and blade. He looks over to where Yue and Gwen are, they're sitting on the brick wall watching the other two fight. Arawn feels like someone just slapped him. Weren't they supposed to be fighting? The thought of yelling at her, would only draw attention to himself. He pushes the thought out of him mind and concentrates. He pours out his reiatsu, hoping that neither of the combatants notice him.
“O broken man, you stand on the cusp of salvation. Abandon your hope, and fall to ruin. Hado #20 Hakufuku.” As the spell finishes the wall crumbles. Arawn falls backward allow the sword to pass over his head. Now without a weapon he has to rely on his plan completely. Should it fail there was no chance of him defending himself. He quickly jumped to the roof of the school Cody still hadn't turned around. Arawn tried to approximate the distance in his mind. 15 feet? Perhaps 20 feet in the air. In class he had been able to clear that 12 foot mark. He could only try, he gathered his all his strength into his legs and feet. And channeled out his reiatsu, the stones beneath him started to crack. Arawn didn't notice he only focused on his target. Then he leaped.

In the air

Cody was more than shocked as the shadow came up and slashed at him, the darkness slashes his body and nicks his chin, he moves backwards. Although hurt he still looks calm. "Wow, that's something I didn't expect, so any shadow on you works?" He uses on hand to wipe the blood off his chin. A crimson stain races across his shirt as the wound on his chest bleeds. He looks at his now wet hand for a moment. "I guess I'll just have to take your weapon from you after all. It's a shame I was hoping to have more fun with you. The electricity starts to arc across his body and his eyes flash. "Now I...." He's cut off as Arawn pops up behind him his hand out stretched. Cody head jerks left to look and his eyes go wide in shock.
"Disperse darkness, the second sun has risen! Bakudo #5 Senko!" From his hand erupts a brilliant flash of light. A supernova burst of light that blinds everyone, everyone but the caster. At the same time it casts a huge shadow, and standing smack dab in the middle of that shadow is Shikuro. Unfortunately, he too is blinded by the light, "Strike now!!!" Arawn can only give him a simple guidance before Cody can dodge.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

Shikuro smiles, still holding on to his sword, though thinking of just letting go of it, was rather tempting, though risky as it could then be used against himself, for now it all relied on his shadow, he cursed himself, wanting another shadow he could gain strengh from though it was hard to get while being in the air, he looked around for a moment looking rather surpriced to see Arawn being gone from his former spot and there not being another fight going on at the time, was even more surpricing.
He didn't speak to focused on figuring out a new plan, as he had gotten out of reach.

Though his mind was cut off, as his annoying voice stopped, allready as the incarnation was made, Shikuro figured he would need to remember the surroundings, a bit part of being a fighter is to create an image of how it looks around him, since when you're fighting, you don't have the time to look for advantages around you while fending off attacks from someone surperior. He could feel the Shadows strengh running over his attack this should be it, though chances of hitting arawn was there incase Cody should be good enough to swap places with him was there, but if he didn't move at all, his Shadow would stab right through his chest, or stomach.

(OCC: Whoop whoop 4 pages XD)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 am

OOC: Yup big number 4. I hope everyone enjoyed the ride. It's coming to a close.

Both Shikuro and Cody are blinded by the light, but both lash out at wildly as Arawn shouts the command. Arawn washes as the two clash. Lightning spills from Cody in every direction and blasts Arawn. The large shadow races forward and slashes at Cody. So caught up in the large exchange Arawn doesn't realize that he's already begun falling. He quietly wonders how high he jumped, but it's quickly erased by the growing concern of how he's going to land. Unlike the training area this ground wasn't made of sand, but hard concrete. His descent had already began, he looks up and notices that Cody too is falling a stream of blood trailing behind him. Arawn took his eyes off the falling foe and looked back to the fast approaching ground. He braced himself for impact, but it never came. He found himself floating a few feet above the ground. A multicolored bubble seems to be formed around him. Floating not too far from his the prone body of Cody, blood pooling in the bottom of the orb. He watches as his chest heaves. Standing atop Cody's bubble is a middle aged man wearing a black suit and tie smoking a cigarette. He claps his hands and laughs. "Good very good. For a second there I thought you wouldn't reach him." He pulls the cig from his mouth and tosses it aside. He bends over and taps the bubble he's standing on. "You okay in there Cody? He got you pretty good with that last one."
Cody stirs "Shut up, I almost had him!" The wound looks nasty, but he moves as if he's perfectly fine.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 am

Shikuro felt the grip of his Zanpakuto fading, aswell as the wind as he was falling down, at this hight landing on ones feet didn't neccesarily mean no pain, as he felt the ground on his feet he held his knees loose, rolling over to take the blow from the fall off, he then looked aside, watching quite stunned as Arawn was saved from the fall, he wasn't sure what was going on, he had been ready to use another one of his flash steps to catch him though he was quite relefed he didn't have to, his use of energy was pretty much used up, he would be close to making a black out should he loose more, or atleast loose controll over his Shikai, he took a deep breath, turning his gaze over to Cody, not really sure weather these guys where on their side, or against them.
Didn't matter much right now, he just didn't feel like getting killed, he wondered if Arawn ever called for reinforcements, he prayed that he did for if so he could possiobly lay back in care of a releif squad soon enough, and tap out with someone else had these guys the intention of continueing to fight.
Shikuro felt pityfull for himself, he had come here being the hgih member of these guys and he should have been able to fend off these guys better, Arawn doesn't look too good, and haven't Arawn been there he would not look too good either, possibly. He stabs the tip of his blade into the ground, carving through the hard concrete with ease, leaning against his sword for support, trying to figure out what was going on.

(OCC: All good things must come to an end Razz)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

The bubble pops and Arawn tumbles to the ground, his butt absorbs most of the short fall. Yue comes skipping up a with Gwen not too far behind. Arawn quickly dismisses the idea of the new arrival being a threat, if he wished harm he could have let him drop. Cody remains contained in a bubble, the man keeps his perch on top.
"A-chan! Are you okay?" Yue reaches Arawn and helps him to his feet. In the side of his vision Arawn sees Shikuro leaning on his sword. "I was so worried." Yue had been talking, but he hadn't been listening. He watches as Gwen causally strolls by and stands next to the man and the bubble.
"Ms Lewis, it looks like you're the only one to come out of this unscratched." the man in the suit comments "How is David?" The bubble lowers til it touches the ground, he hops off.
"He'll live; broken, bruised, and a shattered pride." Gwen replies as she pokes the bubble. "All and all he didn't as bad as I thought." The man in the suit ruffles the small girl's hair.

From the distance Arawn can barely make out the conversation, Yue is still talking. He interrupts her "So why didn't you fight her?" Yue stops her babbling and looks at him blankly. Almost as if she didn't understand the question. "Ah! Well once she explained everything I realized we didn't need to fight." Arawn's face goes blank this time. "And what did she explain?" is his next question. Yue holds her head to the side and closes her eyes in apparent deep thought. After several moments of silence she opens her eyes. "I don't remember." A quick assessment; Shikuro slightly battered, himself without a weapon and low on energy, and Yue refusing to fight. Should the man and Gwen go offensive, they had hardly a chance.

The man in the suit looks at the battered battlefield. The parking lot was wrecked and burned in several spots. One of the walls of the school building had been destroyed, and there where cracks in other parts where it had been hit. Still it was fixable. He laughed and clapped his hands again applauding the whole situation. "It has been fun, but it's time for all the good boys and girls to be in bed." A bubble suddenly appeared around Dev's body. The multicolored bubble the rose into the air and floated over to the man. He walked over to Arawn, instinctively the shinigami went tense, but the man just patted him on the shoulder. "Nice work, kid. But you need to work on that landing." he laughs and Yue laughs as well. Arawn only eyes the man, even at his level of skill he can sense power from the man. "Gregory!" the man shouts, a flash of black, and a man in a black trench coat stands beside them. In his hand is Arawn's sheathed sword. The suited man hands takes the weapon and gives it to Arawn holding it by the scabbard. His mission accomplished the man called Gregory vanishes much like he came. Arawn takes the offered weapon and the man in the suit turns away. Even rearmed with his weapon, Arawn knows better than attempt and attack on the man. The appearance of the man in black further concerns him. The man in the suit walks over to Shikuro, and offers his hand to the leaning man. "Up you go." he says a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Shikuro wasn't sure what was going on, but he was sure that these guys where with the ones they had just thought though knew enough not to start a war with the sereitei, or atleast expose themselves as brutal fighters. Though in general this was started by these guys, one thing is too be offended about someone standing on their proberty another thing is to attack without warning. Thats a no go, all this time he had fought to make this guys back down from their offensie pose, though he had failed misarably he never fought just to kill them, that was the other way around, he had even hesitated serveral times to deliver a killing blow, though in the end, fatal blows was the only thing that could stop them.
Shikuro closes his eyes, as no attack of aggresive notice is being made, sighing out in relief, it was over or so it seemed, they could be waiting to strike again later on but if so they held a good facade by giving Arawn his weapon back.
His claw and Armguard, was engulfed in a black shroud, that then moved over to the hilt of his zanpakuto where they became nothing but two black linen straps floating around in the wind.
He looks up, raising an eyebrow, his eyes gliding over the mans arm, when finding no threat there it glides over to his other and after finding no threat there aswell, he slowly reaches up his left hand to accept the help getting up on his feet, standing a bit shakily, before putting his Zanpakuto back into his sheet, now that he really didn't want to show himself as a threat to these people.
Slowly he then starts to walk over to Arawn and Yue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little class reunion (Shikuro)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next