The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little class reunion (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

A little class reunion (Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

There was a loud banging on Arawn's door. It probably was a soft knock at first, but since he was hard at work he tended to tune out the world around him. A good show of how focused he can be, but a bad habit none the less. He dissecting the gas releasing sphere had earlier found among the many trinkets. He finally looked up from the work station. Attached to his head was magnifying goggles to better see the small parts used. "Yes?" he responded finally to the pounding the door had received. He got up and unlocked the door. He was happy the doors had locks on them, but unfortunately not many people in the lab used them. He had walked in on quite afew disturbing experiments. The man standing in the door wore the now familiar white lab coat. Arawn preferred a work apron, since he was prone to getting dirty. How others kept their lab coats so clean was a mystery to him. He had taken part in a dissection of a strange creature, he hadn't bothered to ask what it was, but he hadn't much of an appetite the rest of that day. The liquids he was exposed to had not only stained his skin but left a rather unpleasant odor. It had taken one week to remover the stains, and another two weeks to remove the smell.The man in the doorway had unkempt hair that fell over his eyes, the only things visible of his face was his very big nose and mouth right below it. He was taller than Arawn by a foot or more. Lee was his name? Or was it Leon? Arawn couldn't remember. "You have an order of gigai to deliver." he said in somewhat quiet voice. One of the few items the other divisions requested of the squad were gigai. There was a whole are devoted to their development. Arawn had used one for his recent shopping trip, but after seeing all the work that went into it, he was ever so careful not to damage it. Plus seeing himself getting hurt seemed too odd for him to handle. Arawn snapped back to the current situation, he looked over at his cluttered work bench. "I'm kinda in the middle of something can't Alf do it?" Arawn wasn't the only new addition to the division. He had met with the others and taken the time to learn their nicknames. Alf was short for Alfredo Flintague. An odd fellow with an accent Arawn couldn't quite place. "Ross?" Ross was Rosenburg, couldn't remember the first name, but responded to it. "He's out with another order, plus they asked for you by name." The man handed him an order form, sure enough his name was put down for delivery. Arawn swore under his breath, there was no way out of it. But why him? He looked at the destination; the squad elven barracks. "WHA!?" Leon had already left having handed him the papers, so the question would go unanswered. Why would anyone in 11th ask for him? He pulled off the dirty apron and the dirty tunic. In a matter of moments he slipped into his shinigami robes and pulled his sword and strap over his shoulder. Eleventh squad was know to be quite violent and loved to fight. Could it be some kind of challenge? He moved through the labs til he reached the gigai department. There was a cart vehicle waiting for him. The gigai were in a box and covered with a blanket. The cart was a simple vehicle similar to a vendor cart. Despite the appearance any object put on it wouldn't hinder even a baby from pulling it. Arawn sighed again and set off for the other squad's barracks.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:03 pm

It had been a quiet day at the barracks, quiet as a barrack full of loud mouth fighters could be atleast ofcourse not all where loudmouth just mostly the unseated once the once that thought the way of proving your worth here was to stand out as the strongest, ofcourse that was a kay to this place but, not if the only place where you're strong is in your mind. All in all Shikuro wasn't one of them, he was softly looking out in the gardens, the captains deerest gardens he looked back at his first visit here, where the frightening word that if your ever touched of misplaced stuff in these gardens The captain would punnish you personally, ofcourse those words burned into his mind. Though the captain might not seem that scary, but everyone knows what power she posseses, atleast enough to not challanging her.

Shikuro let out a deep sigh, and turned his gaze up into the sky, no rain today it seemes though Shikuro wished it would, to clean the air and all, Rain was always so refreshing. He softly shrugged of those thoughts, he was waiting though his last travel to the real world had ruined his gigai cause of a cat-like Hollow attacking him, ofcourse he himself wasn't hurt but still the Gigai couldn't take this cat's claws digging in too it, so that took alot of memory replacing to explain why a guy suddenly fell down while looking at hats and then suddenly had paw marks on his chest. But thats all good now atleast, from now on he'll be hiding his Reitsu completly anyway so something like that wont happen again. He got up from his chair grabbing the sheat of his intrusted Zanpakuto would never leave without it these days, there was too much progress he could miss if he did. He then began slowly walking down to the main entrance to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:43 pm

With paper in hand Arawn arrived at the 11th squad's barracks. He was glad to have a map, the whole city was like a maze and a bad sense of direction wasn't a good thing to have. Even without a map Arawn would have noticed the two burly men standing watch outside and known that he had found the right place. He took a deep breath and walked up to the doors with cart in tow.
"Delivery from the R&D department, replacement gigai." He stepped up to the shorter of the two monstrous men and showed him the paper. The man towered over him well over two feet, and twice as wide. The man snorted as he glanced at the papers. He didn't bother to take them from Arawn's hand. He turn to nod at the other man and the opened the doors.

Arawn made his way through the barracks, but upon looking at the request it didn't actually say who was receiving what and where to put them. "Just my luck!" he said outloud, the curiosity of who sent the request was slowly turning to frustration. There was some shouting not far away, so he decided the best course of action was to ask someone that actually knew their way around. He moved toward the voices. After rounding a corner a strange sight came into view. A large man nearly the size of men he had seen guarding the door was face down in the dirt screaming in pain. The person on top of him was less than half his size. As he drew closer he could make out the details. It was a young woman with red hair.

"Wait....red hair?" Arawn stopped in his tracks, the woman looked up. "A-CHAN!" she jumped from the man's back and landed in front of Arawn. He wasn't mistaken it's was Yue. But what was she doing in the squad 11 barracks. "I thought it was you A-chan, they said you were in 12th squad so I made a request." Arawn's hand release the cart, that's why he was ask to make the trip? She wanted to see if he was working there. "So you made the request...?" Arawn finds himself talking to empty air, Yue had run over to the cart to inspect the gigais. She rips into the boxes and the bodies spill out "Wait a second, don't open them like that. The box she's looking for is found, and she pulls a semi-naked version of herself out of the cart. "Kyaa!" she squeals in excitement. She holds it up with one hand examining it. They almost look like twins both have light skin and fiery red hair. No, something else is different. Upon closer examination the gigai's chest is more pronounced than Yue's. Is that what she made the special order for? As he thinks about it, Gigai weight almost as much as a regular human does, Arawn thinks to himself. That thing should be a hundred pounds at least, and she can handle it with one arm? He thinks back to the sight of her pinning the larger man down. "Maybe she does belong here."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Shikuro came walking down to the main entrance a bit after the over-joyed Yui had taken her Gigai, he rubbed the back of his head seeing as he had waited a bit too long to go down here the delivery had allready been made or had just been, didn't matter much if he just got what he wanted. He stopped though looking a bit to the side seeing the guy sorta inching his way up on his feet, face rather dusty. Made Shikuro sigh rather lowly too himself, not that it mattered so much but unless you're knocked out cold it means the hit wasn't hard enough, and sqeaulling over a pinning down was really not honorable at all, not Shikuro's mind atleast.

He looked at the guy for some moments to see weather he would stop whinning by himself or not, as it looked like he didn't it would only take a few words to change that.
"Would you stop whinning and get up.... we got guest, and your making a degrace of yourself..."
With those few hard words would some proberly mean he walked over to the delivery point gave of a soft smile as if nothing had happened.
"Good day to you, I'm guessing this is the Gigai's?"
Not that the question haven't been answered by the girl so pleasuredly fondling a gigai but some manners would be appropiat, Shikuro wasn't the exact 11th squad kind of guy he just saw too that it would be here he could do the best, not that he was really the fighter type, but nonethe less it was something he was very good at, therefor it was only fair he would be in the fighting unit.
He would quietly wait for the man to answer and not just go right ahead and find his though he was kinda currious weather or not his eyechange could be made or not, Shikuro had cold Silver eyes which weren't really something that was normal amoung humans so walking around with silver eyes would sorta make him stand out so he requested an eye color change too blue instead of the cold unique silver though he liked his eyes very much the silver just didn't go that well when having too keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Arawn was in a daze and didn't hear the man approach. Yue had a knack for drawing people into her own pace. For Arawn it was exhausting. He turned around to face the man who had spoken.
"Yes, this is..." He stopped to look at Yue and the pile of gigai laying on the ground. "Was your delivery." he corrects himself. "Please sign here." Thankfully the gigai aren't completely naked, the sheets and wrapping keep them from getting completely dirty on the ground. "They included some clothing to put on your gigai as well, make sure she doesn't tear into it." Suddenly Yue squeals again "Clothes!!" Arawn turns to grab her, of course now she'll listen to him. She drops he gigai and starts digging into the cart looking for the apparel. Arawn had difficulty holding her back, she is quite strong despite her size. His soul page starts to chirp with the sound of an incoming message.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Shikuro sighs deeply as he saw this mans dreadfull attempt to pull this girl away though the name was faint he haven't bothered to learn all yet he was faily new to the squad though still a strong man off them all even though he really would just rather stay out it was best to help or else the poor guy could get himself hurt, some of the squad members could knock the other squads members out just by raising their reitsu.
He signed the PaperShikuro Nara 17th seat before going in to help grabbing both Yue's Wrists pulling her out.
"Uhm... I know this whole thing was your idea and all but that doesn't mean you can just skip the manners... okay?"
He would drag her out of there so she would be scrambelling around in everything just yet.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Released of his burden Arawn answers his phone. "Hello?" nothing happens, he forgot to press the talk button, the phone chirps again. *beep* "Yes?" he speaks into the microphone.
"Arawn, a strange signal just appeared in Karakura town." Arawn raises an eyebrow, of course the speaker can't see it.
"You want me to go there? What if it's a hollow?" he asks
"It's not a hollow, there's no activity in the area, but the we want deep scan of the signature. Many similar signals have been popping up recently." the other end replies.
"Well I'm the middle of a delivery." he began.
"Just drop them, we need a sample before the signal completely fades. Your phone has a built in scanner, proceed to the nearest gate. I've sent the clearance order already." Arawn sighed again, he put the phone away.
"Sorry, but something has come up, I'll be back for the paperwork later keep it safe for me." He turns, but something yanks him back.

Yue's hand grips his sleeve. Her eyes shine with excitement a smile on her face. "Take me with you A-chan! It sound fun." Arawn can't believe his ears. How did she hear that? "Um, it's only research. Nothing too exciting."
"Please?" she bats her eyes as if it would have some greater effect.
"No I'm not going to have fun, I'm doing a particle scan." She collapses to the ground nearly pulling Arawn down with her. Then she begins to wail. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" The sound is nearly deafening, her other hand latches onto his collar almost choking him. Gods she can scream and he grip is very strong.
"Okay you can come, just let go of me!" The one thing he didn't need was a tag along. He addresses the man "Do you think you can have someone come with us to watch her? I don't have time to babysit and scan. It should be quick trip, hardly any time at all."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Shikuro flinched did he look like a supperior, or was it something he had said?
as a 17th seat there was not many people he had controll over those under him ofcourse bu either way even though he was higher seated he couldn't just comman those of lower rank like that he'd have to be like seated up at 4th or 3rd before he could do stuff like that.
He let out a deep sigh feeling like he'd just bit out a mouthfull to big to bother eat it, he'd rather just spit it out again, but anyway, though this thing didn't seem like it haave loads of excitement just letting the poor guy get bossed around on his assignment was not reeally that fair to him either.
"Would you stop crying... you're making a disgrace of yourself..."
Shikuro commented covering his face in the palm of his hand, seeing this happening he did not when he woke up this morning.
"Well I suppose I could do that... not like there's many others who would take that partwillingly... and I really don't wanna bother forcing people..."
He ran a hand through his hair, closing his eyes for a moment begging that this wouldn't take to long.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm

After some short preparations, they emerge from the senkaimon above the city of Karakura town. The day is nearly over. They are standing upon a short two story building overlooking an intersection. The cars pass beneath them, people rushing to get home for various reasons. Arawn looks at his phone as they stand there. The signal is nearly gone, waiting for the other two had slowed him down somewhat. But he should get some readings before it fades. The direction is west from their current location.
"It's not too far from here." he begins, but when he turns to look Yue isn't listening
"Wow, it's been awhile since I came to the human world!" She waves down at a small child as he plays long the sidewalk. The child can't see her but she waves anyway. He looks away from Yue to her 'babysitter'. "Thanks for coming, I hope you can keep her on track...." Arawn blanks, he can't remember the man's name. He had signed the paper,but he had left that paper at the barracks. "Sorry for the rudeness, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Arawn Dan'Shir."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 am

Shikuro lets out a light sigh, taking in some of the cold fresh air, the air in the real world seemed so diffrend from the air in the soul society, where it almost never changed here the smells change constantly and always feels fresh in the evening.
He took some time just closing his eyes embracing the air for a moment, before he could hear himself being spoken too.
"Ahh there was never really any prober introduction... Shikuro Nara 17th squad 11"
Shikuro went over as he should grabbing Yue in the back of her shirt.
"Alright common now... you've allready slowed this guy plenty down we better get going..."
Shikuro would pull her untill she would tart walking by herself.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:28 pm

The whines from Yue were ignored as they made their way west to the location of the signal. It was a dark alley over looking a small corner store. Arawn jumped down to the street to take a better look. There wasn't anything too impressive, a metal dumpster against the brick wall, a small water puddle, some dirt and debris. "Let me see," Arawn pulled out his phone and began pressing buttons. " *, 5, 6." he speaks aloud as he presses the keys. The phone's antenna extend outward 2 inches and glows yellow. Arawn waves the glowing phone around the small alley, the glow changes colors from yellow to red then back to yellow. He waves the wand again, but holds it still when it changes to red. He then steps in the direction it points. Further down the alley there's a large spot where it's burned as if by fire. "Smells funny." He mutters. Arawn squats down to look. Standing so close it smells like burned hair. The phone chirps and Arawn presses the talk button.
"Scan complete." he looks at the burn mark again. What could make that big of a mark?
"Yeah we got it info, trying to adjust sensors. Did you find anything strange?."
"Nothing, but a burn pattern." Arawn kicks the ash spot. "The rest of the alley is empty."
"Something was burning there?" There's a long pause "Whatever it was, we got a small trace of hollow"
A hollow? Something set a hollow on fire? "Is there a shingami in this region? This could have been scene of a fight."
"No, there is no schedule patrol of that area. Plus shinigami are taught to preform soul burials not destroy hollows." There is a loud beeping sound in the background. "We got another signal it's close, feeding you the coordinates now. " Arawn sighs, looks like he was going longer trip than expected.
"There's a new signal." he said as he jumped back up to the roof where Shikuro and Yue waited. "I'll explain as we move."

It's a short trip, but more than enough time to fill the other in. The phone leads them to a small park by a school. There was metal playground set for children surrounded by sand. A large monkey bar set,rubber swings hanging from chains, a large slide, tires to crawl through, it was filled with item to occupy young kids. A small brick wall enclosed the play area dividing it from a empty parking lot used by the teachers. It was night time so the parking lot was empty except for a shabby looking van. Two teens sat on the swings and a third sat on the brink wall divider smoking cigarette. Arawn stands in the parking lot looking at his phone's radar. "Nothing. Keep an eye out for anything strange guys." He dials the phone, "Yes, we've arrived at the location, but no hollow present."
"It's not the hollow then, turn on the scanner again." The call ends. Arawn presses the buttons and the antenna extends again. The wand glows yellow as he begins waving it in every direction, the wand then turns crimson. Arawn pauses. The wand is pointing at the young man smoking on the brick wall. His eyes meet his and Arawn jumps back "He can see us." The young man stands up and walks towards the parking lot.
"Well damn, didn't expect ya to have a scanner." His hand holding the cigarette suddenly ignites into blue flames. The cigarette is reduced to ashes in seconds and part of his sleeve burns. "Let's see if you wimps can take some heat."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 am

Shikuro stays up on the roof sitting down on the edge allready feeling rather bored. But he just had to stick through it, he looked down at the guy, feeling a bit sorry for him going from delivery to walk around slums weren't really a upgrade.He turned his gaze to this girl Yue it wasn't like he knew much about her, her name was about all he could remember though seat had been forgotten. He blinked it seemed they had to move he got up again not having any difficulties keeping up with the two of them but he'd rather just stay silent and speak only when needed.

As they arrived he stood in the background wtching over the place his eyes drifted over these teenagers, so uninteresting this was utterly boring had it been raining it would be better atleast he could then focus on that instead of this dull playground.
Though he's line a thoughts was interupted, see us, what the hell did he mean by that. Though that answer was pretty clear soon enough, he steps forward , leaving his Zanpakuto sheated this guy would proberly not be that big of a challenge or he could atleast keep him occupied untill he had gotten an idea about his abbilities.
He takes a deep breath keeping to walk forward till both Arawn and Yue was behind him.
"You two just stay back... I'll handle him"
Shikuro was rather confident about his abbilities, even though he was 17th seat it was only that way cause that was the seat he wanted in a abbility he could possibly lie around a 10-6th seated officer, so this shouldn't be too much trouble.
He nudges his head from side to side and then look straight over at this person his cold silver eyes staring right through this guy.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Arawn steps back and lets Shikuro advance on the man. His hand to his sword, Yue's face only has blank expression not fully understanding the situation. "He's a human with powers." Arawn says aloud more so to himself. "That's probably the hollow was destroyed." But why would he attack us? Arawn says to himself. He pulls out his phone and dials. "We found the source of the signal it's-" There is flash of light and Arawn doesn't finish his sentence, standing in front of him is a older looking man than the first. His index finger rests against his lips. When did he get there? Arawn's eyes wander past the man to the swings, there's only one person on the swing now. "Shikuro all three..." this time it isn't surprise that ends his sentence early it's burst of electricity from the man's hand, Arawn screams then collapses. "A-chan!"Yue screams and rushes the man with blade drawn. The man turns to face her swing and catches the blade barehanded. Yue stands there in shock, having downed man bigger than herself, seeing such an average looking man resist is unbelievable. "Wow, you're cute." he says as Yue attempts to pull her blade from his grasp. Another flash of electricity as it runs up the sword and into Yue, her body goes limb, but she still stands. "And strong too. the man finishes. He pulls his free hand back and punches Yue. The young girl is sent flying backwards impossibly far, hitting the school building and making dent in the stone wall. He turns away from her crumpled form.
"Dev, we were told to avoid the robes." he addresses the first man.
"Tsh!" The man called Dev clicks his tongue. "Not my fault they tracked me down Cody!"
"This is what you get for messing around with that beastie." he scratches his head and yawns. "Finish him off quickly and let's get out of here. Gwen!" The last part was aimed at the swing area. The person gets off the swing and approaches. From afar she looked small and close up she looks even smaller. Appearances alone she doesn't look bigger than a twelve year old.
"Stupid Dev, having trouble?" she teased.
"Perhaps, thought you'd enjoy a little show." Cody says as he sits down on the small brick wall.
Dev grunts and his other hand bursts into flame and the flames from his first hand grow. The fire envelops his shirt and the rest of his clothes, they burn away. Instead of a human boy there now stands human inferno of blue flames. He raises his right hand and a tongue of flames shoots out at Shikuro.

OOC: 3 vs 1 LOL, sorry I wasn't much help, but made character is stronger/higher than myself can't make it simple. Here's info and stats on them to make things clearer. Sorry about the picture, tried to scale it down.

A little class reunion (Shikuro) Dev2

Name: Dev

Level/Rank: 2

Birthplace: Unknown

Personality: Hot tempered and impatient

Race: Human. (White, Spanish descent)

Special Power-

General Power: Blue Fire. Although it looks like fire it's actually spiritual power with fire like attributes. It burns without air or fuel other than the user's will. The heat is enough to burn combustible materials in a matter of moments

Techniques/Abilities:
1) Burning hands - Much like the game, this ability lets the user shoot fire from their hands similar a flamethrower would. The range is short, 5-7 feet.
2) Flame manipulator - This ability allows the user to control flames/fire. The shapes can be maintained as long as the user remains in contract with the fire in some way, other wise the shape will dissipate quickly. Whatever appearance they are in complete control of the user.
3) Fire Bomb - Is able to make explosive balls of fire. The blast can be as strong as dynamite or weak as a cap gun.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 19

Fighting skill: 19

Intelligence: 12

Info on others will follow Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Shikuro feels rather conered though all his thoughts was to go in a stop the attackers from hurting the two of them he would wait so far there could be other hiding. He holds his focus taking a deep breath so far two of these guys have exposed their powers, that gave him the upperhand, atleast in theory, then again they also had the upper hand in outnumbering him. 1v3 is not good odds Shikuro would even rather be in a 2v6. since then its the better teamwork that wins. Well he got to stay defensive amd make them exploit their powers before he reveals too many of his.
"Tsk... how bother some..."
Shikuro waited letting them speak their mind all in all just collecting data on them, as they seemed to be done with talking he got ready leaving his Zanpakuto unsheated hopefully that might keep them from beleiving they had to go on him more than one at the time to begin with.

He took a deep breath seeing the attack comming allready having figured it would be this guy that attacked him which meant he allready had thought atleast one step ahead. The thing about Flames is that they are very flashy most commonly takes the attention away from anything else especially in a dark night such as today.
"Bakudo 8, Seki!"
He hold up his hand infront of him and takes a step to the side the Bakudo being focused around his hand which his places up against the fire so its repulsed against the girl, and as the commotion about the changing of the flame happens to not get his by all the flames that ain't repulsed, he swiftly uses Shunpo to step behind the guy dev full speed sending a punch right into the side of his head hopefully forcing him to take a few steps away.
I f that would succeed Shikuro would take a few step back standing in a relaxed combat potision.
"Shikuro Nara 17th seat of squad 11 I order you to stand down!"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Gwen, the girl, doesn't move to avoid the oncoming flames. Right as they seem to touch her, they vanish as if snuffed. Cody only laughs. "I don't think that's the time to be saying such things." Shikuro's punch rather than striking flesh encounters intense flame. Even covered in fire, Dev's face can be seen smiling. Even standing so close the hot air is nearly choking. The fire jumps from Dev onto Shikuro.
"That all you got?" From his hand he releases a small ball of flame at Shikuro's feet. Less than a second later the ball explodes.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Shikuro quickly slides back having his hand rather burned, he slides back even further when seeing the incomming fire, all that was only to hopefully determinate more about that girl over there, though all this would just seem like she could devous energy, or something, not much help actually more like sad news.
He leaped back avoiding the new exlosion knowing now that hand to hand weren't going to be something he could do here even though he wanted to.
Though he considered himself lucky to be fighting such energy as it only made the shades longer.
He gets up on his feet steadily when having gotten some distance, he shrugged putting his hand up on the hilt of his sword.
"I'm going to say this once more... stand down, I would rather not harm you"
He looks up his sword passing out of his sheat in a black blur of reitsu leaving his zanpakuto now unsheated in his hand, the blade almost reaches down kissingthe ground while he moves it around to the front of him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Gwen pouts "Wow this guy is as dull as Patrick."
"Cody laughs at the comment, "He doesn't want to hurt anyone, but he draws his sword and throws a punch." Even while he talks he keeps his eyes on Shikuro, observing his movements. "But he does have some skill. Dev might not have a chance."
"Can I go next?" Gwen perks up "I haven't had anyone to fight for so long." Cody pats her on the head "We'll see."
The smoke clears from the explosion and Dev is still standing, he runs at Shikuro and tosses two more balls of fire to either side of him. Before they can land each hand release a jet of flame hitting the explosive orbs and detonating them. The explosion creates a wall of flame rushing at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Shikuro look a bit pityfull at the guy not really wanting to do this, as it was very diffend from hunting hollows this was a human being, a living person with thoughts and feelings possibly even a fammily in this world. Not really a nice though of killing this person. He starts taking steps back letting the fire swelm up around the place where he was before, he allready knew the fire wouldn't hurt the guy he was basicly living of the fire. He kept moving back as the fire is just about to roam up around him his uses Shunpo to disappear then reappear behind Dev send the blade slaching at his shoulder, this time ready for the stifelling feeling from his fire, not letting it surprice him as before.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 pm

The blades it heated by the fire, but cuts through the flames with ease. Dev jumps forward after the slash, and shoots flame at his attacker. For a moment the flames part long enough to show the wound. The fire then burns it closed before too much blood is lost. Dev screams in rage and pain. Spinning in place he release a torrent of fire from both hands, both Cody and Gwen jump back a few paces. The ground becomes a sea of flame twenty feet in diameter. Shapes start to emerge from the lake of fire. Some humanoid others look like four legged creatures. Dev now stood in the fire pool with the fire creatures "All right you quick bastard, let's see you dodge this!" A ball of flame appears in each hand as well as the hands of the other flame humanoids. The fire beast gain collars formed of fire spheres.

A little class reunion (Shikuro) Devlast
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 am

Shikuro jumps back avoiding the first burst of fire quickly realising this would turn out to be the strongest move yet. Though it seemed there was no actuall aim, it all just burned everything around us. He had to move Fast and with one Shunpo he was over at Yui picking her up another over at Arawn doing the same and then with a third shunpo he places them safely on the roof a bit away from the fight, before then jumping back standing some distance from Dev avoiding the flames for now.
"I gave you prober warning all this could have been avoided by you standing down..."
Shikuro waited for his next attack not really sure how to deal with these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Cody whistled "Wow, a dozen fire men, he's gotten better with that. What do you think Gwen?" The small girl shrugged.
"He's going all out against this guy. Dev never plans ahead just blasts away without thinking." she giggles, "I bet you breakfast he loses." Cody laughs "This guy isn't getting serious yet." Cody raises his hand and sparks dance along his palm. "I think Dev is smarter than you think."

Dev and his fire creations throw the fire spheres from their left hand at Shikuro. The now empty left hands then shoot a blast of flame at the spheres. But not all the spheres are hit. Half of them fly at Shikuro untouched, while the other half are detonated making a wall of flame over forty feet wide. The untouched orbs fly past Shikuro and detonate, the explosion blasts behind him rushes then rushes backwards to meet the wall of flame advancing on him. The huge fires trying to sandwich him in their hot embrace.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Shikuro stands stilll already sure these shots weren't aimed at him he could feel the explosions behind him a frightening though yes, he kneed a bit down to make himself ready he knew that now no matter what he was both consealed from both Dev and the two others, though running 20 meters to the side would proberly take to long, nothing kept him from making a jump. and so he did and as the two walls of fire clashed Shikuro had not been seen run out of any of the side, though he was glidding in mid air, pointing his finger dirrectly at Dev.
"Hado number 4 Byakurai"
and with those four words Shikuro sent a lightning dirrectly at Dev this not only to harm but to fatally wound him, the fight would cost him too much if he was to subdue them all, he was out numbered, though it seemes these guys had the honor not to take advantage of that,
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 pm

The bolt of lightning struck Dev and continued through his body. The body vanished, and the other eleven fire men threw the second wave of fire bombs at the now airborne Shikuro. Followed by blast of flame. Another wall of flame now sprang to life rushing at shinigami.
"See." said Cody calmly "He hid himself with the fire men, he'll have to figure out which is the real one."
"It's a stupid ploy, using so much power he can't reshape the fire man he lost." Gwen retorts. "Like I said Dev is stupid." As they speak the eleven fire men create flame spheres in their hands. Dev grins to himself, all the fire men look the same he kept one "Dev" shaped one to draw enemy's fire. He knew the same trick won't work twice. The strain of this technique was already draining him. He hated he couldn't move from the fire pool, but he figured he could outlast the shinigami. The next barrage was ready, he would take the shinigami down.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Shikuro saw the fire man falls he cursed quietly too himself, as he felt rather open up there the ground would get closer though the Shunpo was an easy way out. though if it was used too much it would be predictable. though it was either that or get hit. and getting hit wasn't an option. So in another Flash an Shunpo was made though this had been the first time he had used in in mid air, so hopefully this would surprice the guy unless he had foguth seated Shinigami before. then all what he had done so far had only been reapeating himself. He had appeared again on the ground, out of harmways from the ocean of fire.
His thoughts begged him to push on, though his instincts told him to save it, it might be the only upper hand he had, ut it would be wasted if it was never used.
He took a deep breath looking at these guys, so much fire the power to controll all this much be insane, so all he had to do was wait, a shunpo here and there would not even cost a tenth of the power this guy was spending ofcourse if this guy has so much power it could be dangerous. he felt his hand birning, stilll a normal wound would a have been to deal with, but the agony of a burn was unbareable.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Dev swore under his breath, the shinigami's quick movement was too much for him even with the extra firepower the clones granted him. A sudden thought hit him, a last ditch effort.

The firemen started to waver and the lake of fire quivered. From the center of the fire pool a pillar rose. But then the pillar started to bend and moved almost like a snake. It reared it turned to 'look' at Shikuro. The roar of the flames sounded like the roar of a beast as it lunged at it's target. The huge fire beast seemed to hover above the ground as it advanced on the shinigami. The heat radiated from it's body was intense as the fire lake. The whole area was lit up as the creature extended itself, but it's base still was the now shrinking flame lake Dev had created. All of his power into one form a powerful blow if it landed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little class reunion (Shikuro)   A little class reunion (Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little class reunion (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next