The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin awakes in hospital (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Jin awakes in hospital (open) Empty
PostSubject: Jin awakes in hospital (open)   Jin awakes in hospital (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 am

Jin awoke, with a pain in his back. he was in new robes. he checked the large wound in his back, and felt nothing but a small scar. "Huh. Healing Kidou. I have to learn that sometime!" he got up out of the bed, and walked to his locker. "Hey, my sword! They repaired it!" Jin heard a hollow lizard roaming the corridors and stepped on it. (Sorry all i can think of this is open btw)
Back to top Go down
Conneh

Conneh

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-09-06

Jin awakes in hospital (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin awakes in hospital (open)   Jin awakes in hospital (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 am

"Man gotta love it when you have free time"

A man with a a short jet black hair said while having a big goofy kind of smile on his face. He walked aimlessly around the corridor area, not going anywhere in particular, just letting his feet take him wherever they wanted to take him too.

Like every other day the corridors in this area is always full of people, some going to their classes other walking around with their friends. Takeshi would love to walk around with his friends but unfortunately most of his friends were still in their respective class.

"Man now i wish i don't have any free time, it gets boring without my friends around"

Takeshi continued to walk aimlessly around the corridors.

Back to top Go down

Jin awakes in hospital (open)
Page 1 of 1