The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is it? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Where is it? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm

It had to be around here somewhere, he was sure he left it here, or maybe he could have dropped it on patrol or maybe... Lavi was busy throwing around his belongings trying to find a necklace, he was sure it was around there somewhere, or maybe not a 100% sure, but he knew he had the item somewhere, but just where the hell it was, that was the big question.
He was looking for the necklace because the other day he was threatened with his life, if he did not deliver the necklace, his very life was in danger, and neither did he feel like getting the help of any shinigami, as he was afraid of that he would need to watch over his shoulder the rest of his life.
As he looked around for the necklace a thought kept going trough his head 'you are a weakling Lavi, you cant even stand up for yourself, everyone beats you, whenever you enter a fight you leave broken shattered and clinging the last breath of your life, the only reason you survive is because you are afraid of death, a coward, a weakling and worst of all you are useless and unable to protect anything.
Lavi fell to his knees because of the thoughts just made him angry and confused, he had no idea what was going wrong with his life here, he was normally cheerful and happy in front of others, but he could feel nothing but hate towards himself when he was alone, he slammed his fist into the ground "what the hell is wrong with me?!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Wisps of her brown hair hung down from her neatly tied bun, her black hooded cape tugged over her head. Kaiyo had just been sneaking back in to get her Zanpakuto out of Shiku's office, tonight was the night she spilt some blood. Her intention was to grab it and leave, but that hadn't really worked out so far. Un-noticed by and squad members the girl had crept back only to find lavi looking a bit worse for wear. A faltering foot hovered in her stride, Kaiyo couldn't just leave him.

The girl tugged her cloak further around her, hiding the Zanpakuto that was swinging so nicely at her hip. Her black sub-zero mask was even covering her mouth. In fact, Kaiyo looked pretty damn suspicious, but she was hoping h'd be a bit too flustered to notice that. 'Erm...Are you okay?' she stammered, still clearly uncertain about her decision to wait around.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Lavi was surprised he did not hear the person before, so much was going trough his head, but he had to push it all down for a time, he could not show weakness to people in the squad, it was the 11th squad after all, what wouldn't any of them think if they saw his spirit so shattered, he would become a laughing stock, so for his own good he had to pull himself together if only for a short time to bring the illusion that he was fine.
Lavi got his act together, and looked up at the person with a smile "Oh yea I... I am just fine, I am siply looking for something I lost, I am sure it should be around here somewhere" Lavi stood up, he looked at the person for a while, the voice sounded somewhat familiar, but he did not think further about it, he had enough trouble on his mind, and something small like that could not trouble him, besides he had of course meet the person it was something from the 11th squad most likely.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:11 am

Kaiyo tipped her head to one side at Lavi's response, unable to help glancing back behind the door quickly. She didn't have time for this, but she wasn't just going to leave her friend in a lurch...Screw it. The girl stepped forwards confidently, 'I'm quite good at finding things, how can i help?' she smiled, the tone of her voice just forceful enough to let Lavi know that she wouldn't be leaving until she helped him. Despite how much he was trying to hide it, he seemed quite desperate to find whatever it was he'd lost.

Of course weakness in her squad was an issue, the battle-hardy troops were yet to fully understand Kaiyo when she had told them to stop being mean to eachother. They worked as a solid machine in combat scenario's and learnt the strategies she taught them fairly well, but as far as co-existence went. It was a jungle just to keep their seats for a week. Of course a few had managed to hold the right balance within the squad, and nobody had exactly been questioning Kaiyo's seat, but she couldn't help but feel responsible for ever short-coming of her squad.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Lavi smiled a little weakly "well I hate to ask for help, but if you insist on helping, then I wont turn you away" Lavi thought for a short while how to explain how the necklace looked "lets see... uh... I am looking for a necklace, it got an metal chain, I cant remember what kind, but sure looked expensive, the core of it was a small diamond, nothing to really mention, and it out from the core the was four silverly wings going out in each direction, and down from that..." Lavi halted for a while as he began to remember how it looked better "now that I think about it, down from the core it kinda looked like a key" Lavi was kind of surprised, he remembered having it ever since he arrived at soul society, yet he was having a bit trouble remembering exactly how it looked.
"so yea that is what I am looking for, but I haven't been able to find it yet" Lavi turned back to start searching again "maybe there is more to it" the voice was in his head, but he turned back to the person "what did you say?" it did not sound like the same person to him, and he looked a little confused at her
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Kaiyo eyed Lavi carefully, for someone who seemed so attached to this necklace, he sounded a bit surprised by how it sounded. Still, she didn't consider that for too long, she didn't have that time to waste. Wings, diamond, key, expensive; she got all the main parts to look for. Though she had to admit she hadn't pegged Lavi for the necklace wearing type. Kaiyo nodded lightly and spun around, her eyes scanning the ground for the item. Kaiyo glanced back when Lavi asked her what she'd said, she looked almost as confused as he did. A quick glance back over her shoulder confirmed he wasn't talking to anyone else. '...I didn't say anything' she replied slowly, racking her mind to check she honestly hadn't said anything. Lavi seemed pretty frazzled to say the least, and there was something distressing about his demeanour that the girl just couldn't ignore.

Kaiyo took a tentative step closer to Lavi. Her head dipping to the right as she smiled behind her mask. 'Hey, are you feeling okay?'. Her caring nature unable to help but pry at his situation. Kaiyo lowered her eyes, remembering that Lavi didn't know who she was, so gauging any real answer probably wouldn't work so well. Her averted gaze lingered on the ground for a moment longer, 'So erm, when did you last have this necklace?'
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Lavi felt confused, he could have sworn he heard something, it had to be his imagination playing pranks on him, most likely because he was not getting enough sleep these days, it was hard to sleep when you knew some idiot was out for your head because of some lame necklace, but he was also getting second thoughts about it all, should he really deliver it if he ever found the necklace.
"oh okay, I could just... never mind" Lavi went back to look through some stuff, but still there was absolutely no luck, not even a shred of hope on seeing it, it was so frustrating.
And then he heard the perons ask if he was okay, he felt like just yelling out all his troubles at the person, but he had to hold back, it was not this persons fault, he had only offered to help, he could not allow himself to be mean against someone kind enough to help "Well I am not doing the best, thats for sure, but no matter, I will be feeling up again soon, I am sure of it" However when did he last have the necklace, that was such a big question, all he could remember was back in the Rukongai, but that was ages ago.
"well the thing is, I believe it was out in the Rukongai I had it last, but I figured I would search my stuff trough first, and then look there later, not been feeling much up for leaving the walls of seretei lately" He stood up again, his back to the person "listen I am grateful that you wanted to help me, but I don't think you can help me as it is right now, and by the way you are dressed, i would take it that you are not supposed to be here either, so maybe it is best if you get moving before someone else comes by? The voice, he knew the persons voice, he could just not remember from where, he wanted to know, but he had a feeling that told him that it was better not to know.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:08 am

Kaiyo felt a tug of guilt at Lavi's response, the day was dragging on, and the looming darkness was the cover the desperately needed to finish her business tonight. Still, if she hadn't been in such a silly disguise, Kaiyo was almost certain she could have probed further. Kaiyo hand swept past the shroud of a cloak she was wearing, a glistening image of her blade catching the light as she adjusted the sword on her hip slightly.

Confusion fell onto her expression, losing something in Rukongai...It was just as likely to have been stolen and Kaiyo wasn't sure Lavi would take that news very well either. Something else was odd in that, leaving the safe-haven of Sereitei, usually less of a worry for shinigami, less so of those in er squad. Kaiyo took a tentative step closer to Lavi. Her large blue eyes holding a suspicious gaze. The girl glanced down at her outfit, she did seem a little out of place; to say the least. 'Hey, erm Lavi...Seriously, is everything okay?' There was no imposed urgency or rush in her voice, Kaiyo offered only what she could give. Support. It simply depended on his answer. Regardless, she would be asking him again when she returned to her Captain spot...Assuming of course that she wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 am

Lavi was not sure what to answer, but it then struck him, how could this person know his name, he never said anything, it had to be someone he knew, and there were not many people he counted amongst his friends inside the walls of seretei, and even less he said his name to, could this person be... no impossible she was supposed to be dead after all, there is no way she would be here now, he was just making stuff up now "do not worry about me, I am fine, just trouble with my mind really, now I am not sure who you are, but if you are who I think, then its best you get moving" Lavi lifted up his hand where the friendship bracelet still was, and showed a thumb up "ill be fine, just get moving" Lavi did not want to turn around now, or else what he just said would seem way off, by his face expression, he wanted to let it all just go and leave, but he just could not do that, if he could not overcome trouble like this, then he would never become stronger
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 pm

...SHIT
Kaiyo cursed inwardly, only realising after speaking that he hadn't actually old her his name...What followed was to be expected. Not many people looked like Kaiyo, with or without brown hair and lots of black clothes. It was almost like she could see his mind ticking away; Kaiyo froze, her left foot hovering in the air. Whatever, she was past the point where it mattered, she could tell all of Soul Society and she could still find that woman.

Kaiyo opened her mouth to try and find some feeble comment about her identity but she was silenced when Lavi lifted up his thumb. Kaiyo couldn't hold back her grin, she still had his bracelet in her office, along with the most treasured items she'd told Shiku to look after for her. Kaiyo flash stepped right behind Lavi, patting him gently on the shoulder as she spoke. 'I'll see ya around Lavi' she added, shunpo'ing away in flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is it? (open)   Where is it? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is it? (open)
Page 1 of 1