The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) Empty
PostSubject: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 am

Character Name: Jin Kazama
Username: Poipoiguy
Current Rank/Requested: Rank 0 to Rank 1
Solo character development thread links:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/zanjutsu-zanpakuto-training-f30/jin-s-zanpakutou-training-t1912.htm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/hohou-shunpo-or-flash-step-f51/jin-s-racetrack-run-t1913.htm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/kidou-training-f31/byakurai-can-jin-do-it-t1992.htm

Roleplaying With Others Thread Links:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/karakura-town-f21/the-coven-of-conquest-mission-semi-open-t1839.htm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/karakura-town-f21/omnomnomnom-open-plz-join-t1680.htm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/the-grounds-f74/departing-before-arriving-t1231.htm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/karakura-town-f21/bounty-hunting-open-t1989.htm#14361

Friendly Combat Training Thread Links:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/the-sparring-grounds-f32/no-kido-no-shunpo-just-pure-skill-open-spar-t1566.htm

Enemy Fighting Thread Links:
(none)

Mission Thread Links:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/karakura-town-f21/the-coven-of-conquest-mission-semi-open-t1839.htm

Requested Stat Point Increases:

Speed +5 (I seek to be the fastest in the universe!)

Last edited by poipoiguy on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Hmmm, i'd say get a FCT in there a solo thread as well maybe, and for Rank 1 you'll be good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 am

What? I did'nt understand that? FCT?
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:13 am

OH, Freindly combat training
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:15 am

How do i do freindly combat training?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 am

FCT is pretty much RP a fight with another PC (player character). Asking someone to fight you near your level is how most people do it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 am

yeah what Arawn said sorry, i didn't see a reply on this >.<
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 am

okay ill edit this and tell you when ive done an FCT
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:54 am

So you're not abandoning this character?
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 pm

no. i decided that making a mouthless hollow who devours things through a sword is too hard.
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

There. Ive got an FCT on there
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 pm

AND imma do a solo thread of some bounty hunting
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:44 pm

maybe not. made it an RPWO
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 pm

ok this is my last version. it has been up for 2 WEEKS now!
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am

I thought you were swapping this Character for another.

Anyway.

Mod APPROVAL
Under review

Lets try this again first off your Mission is invalid and you have it up there twice, you've not even post on there.
You spar I consider invaild too as You need three post in a given thread of it to count and you triple post in whats clearly a dead thread.

I've to go but I'll finish this when i get off work.
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm

ok this sucks, imma go to a different forum
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 am

Sent a PM to Poipoiguy, and the response.

Quote :
Feel free to delete my character. I'M GOING TO BLEACH SOCIETY! WHERE ARRANCAR CAN BE A STARTING RACE! Very Happy

I wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Ok, ok, my delusion and grandeur is over
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:59 am

>.> usually not so petty but i'm sleepy.
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it, are over? And usually delusions of grandeur as well? *shrugs*

Back to top Go down
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 am

Ok. Please delete this. I need to concentrate on a long RP im making about a brawl in the West Rukon with some random gangsters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)   Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin Rank Up Application (Final Version)
Page 1 of 1