The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School is kickin' my ass...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

School is kickin' my ass... Empty
PostSubject: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I believe the title is pretty self explanatory... Between football, schoolwork, and my daily responsibilities at home, my only free time are days when I don't have practice and weekends, so I won't be on as often as I like... I will be on whenever I can, though, even if I don't know how often that is.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am

Take your time man. I think I've said it before; it's not easy. Don't over do it or you'll be in worst shape overall. Relax when you can, and no worries.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 am

Check the mod signup thread plz Kao...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Already done, and there will be no need. I'm caught up on work, worked my ass off for my football positions, secured my spot, and should be on most nights now lol
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Congratz man. If I ever fall behind in work I'll call you up to do it for me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is kickin' my ass...   School is kickin' my ass... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is kickin' my ass...
Page 1 of 1