The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to school (Jacob please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Back to school (Jacob please) Empty
PostSubject: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am

Kaiyo dropped her head loudly against her desk. She hated the 12th squad and their stupid, 'we need to research the local area so you have to go to the human school' missions. Kaiyo was sitting at the back left corner of the class, trying to get just a little bit of sleep before her new teacher arrived. The girl would no doubt have to go through the usually, introduce yourself to the class new girl scenario. During her real world time, Kaiyo had actually quite enjoyed school, this was clearly well before she had to go back.

The blonde girl was however dressed in her school uniform. Still wearing her red headband, and with several pretty human bracelets tracing up her arm; Kaiyo had found them all very lovely. The girl was wearing her school tie, done up very loosely, along with a long sleeve white shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to her elbow, and of course a short grey skirt with black shoes. So far, Kaiyo was the only student in the classroom, but she had a solid 15 minutes of silence to get some sleep in first. 'Bloody mission' she mumbled angrily, resting her head on her arms as she shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 am

Jacob was making his way to the class, he always arrived before the students, so it was easier to check off who was late and who was coming this day.
The weather was said to be fine and sunny today, so he had left his jacket at home, and was only in wearing his shirt with the tie, and his jeans, as the leather jacket would be way too much on such a day.

He entered the classroom and took a look around to see if anyone had meet in early, and sure enough there was a girl he had not seen before, but there was also something else about her, but right now that was not something he should worry about, cause for now he was no more then the average school teacher.
Jacob looked over at the girl and found a small list "excuse me miss" he kept standing where he was and looked up at her from his list "would you be the new girl attending class 11B?" he had to ask as it might very well be a student that had gone wrong or something else, and he had neither gotten a name or picture to go out from.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 am

Kaiyo snapped her head up at the sound of someone's voice. Fighting her knee jerk reaction to unsheathed her Zanpaktou, the girl calmed herself as she smiel weakly at the man, who she assumed was her new teacher. 'Huh?!Yeah sorry, Kaiyo Saiyouko, that's me, new today' she smiled with a faint wage. Formalities were fun. The blonde girl eyed the man up and down for a second, he was odd. His spiritual energy was above normal human rankings, and yet he was a teacher. A glimmer of doubt was swept away by reasoning, the blonde girl rested her elbows on her desk, and her head on her elbows. 'Sorry, what did you say your name was, Sir?' she smiled politely, at least remembering to add Sir on the end. Despite how alien it sounded coming out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 am

Jacob wrote down her name on the list before he placed it back into his bag and looked at her with a smile "I am Jacob Amsel I will be your History teacher today" Jacob talked with a fluent English, and just smiled to her very friendly.
Jacob went to his desk and placed his bag next to it "I hope you are ready to study hard, cause there is a big test in a few weeks" Jacob sat down in his chair and began to take note of who entered as each student entered, and as all had entered he stood up in front of the blackboard "okay class I would like you all to welcome our new student" he looked over at Kaiyo "miss Saiyouko would you mind introducing yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am

Jacob Amsel, Kaiyo's mind raced through the number of identified quincy and superhumans; she didn't know the name. Then again, she'd only met a handful of each, and she was plucking at straws to assume just because this man had had a higher spiritual energy that he fought hollows. The girl couldn't back a small laugh at his comment to be ready for a big test; she didn't exactly plan on being her that long, but it wouldn't exactly surprise her if the 12th squad made her stay.

Kaiyo ruffled her hair gently, smiling in a friendly manner as her new peers filed into the classroom. The short blonde girl seemed to stand out quite a bit, her bright blonde hair and large crystal blue eyes made her somewhat of a spectacle. The short girl slid her chair backwards as she rose from her seat, 'Hi everyone, my name's Kaiyo, i hope we can all be great friends' she flashed her signature smile to the class, at the very least, the male students seemed to like her. Kaiyo took her seat once more, a few murmurs echoed through the rows of students, apparently, her headband wasn't regulation uniform, and she was a bit short, but she seemed friendly. Oh what it was to have good hearing. Kaiyo glanced back over to the teacher, 'How was that?' she asked with an odd sincerity in her voice, as if she was just judged on her introduction.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Jacob nodded to Kaiyo "yes that was an excellent introduction" Jacob looked around the class as the unrest began to spread as people was talking about the new girl "okay class you can all talk during the lunch break, as I understand it many of you are not ready for test, so today" Jacob took a bunch of papers up from his bag and placed them on his desk "we are having an unprepared test to see how much you learned, this test will count nothing in your grades, but it will give me a picture to what you need to read up on" Jacob began walking down between the tables placing a piece of paper as he passed by each "The test is aimed around the hundred year war between France and England" Jacob could feel just by passing next to Kaiyo, she was a shinigami, lucky for him his own identity was unknown to the shinigami records, as he had two identities, and also there was records of Kaiyo, so he knew she was dangerous, and the thing that he was now her temporary teacher was kind of fun

After giving all the papers out he stood at the blackboard again, and turned to the class "al right you all know the rules, no peaking and no cell phones you have an hour, I do not want any papers before thirty minutes in, and if you finish early you can go to lunch break early"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Kaiyo wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. The whole situation was just ridiculous. Kaiyo had never even heard of a damn war between the British and the French. At the very least, Kaiyo was sure the rest of the class knew the topic, she didn't even understand how any war could last 100 years. Kaiyo looked as if she'd just been told Santa didn't exist, (which of course he does). Utterly bewildered the girl began absent mindedly tapping her pen against the side of her table, as the teacher wandered through the rows of students, handing out the papers.

Kaiyo took the paper with a friendly smile, resting it in front of her, trying to peek through the front cover before the test had started, just in case she had any last minute cheat time available. The girl flicked over the front page as the test began. Already un-settled by the amount of students scrawling down their answers.

The blonde girl took a deep breath as she read the first question, 'When did the The Hundred Years' War finish?'. I don't even know when the fuck it started! she screamed inwardly, glancing quickly up across the rest of the class. Kaiyo turned back over to the front cover, '1337- 1500's' Thats was the timeline it gave for the whole course. Which meant, through common sense; thats the war started in 1337. Kaiyo scoffed lightly, trying not to draw too much attention to herself as she scibbled down her answer. 'What a piss easy test- it's called the 100 year war, of course it lasted 100 years, duh!' 'Answer one: 1437- exactly 100 years after it started'.

Kaiyo's eyes scanned confidently down to the next question, 'Who were the two main royal houses after the throne?'. Kaiyo resisted the urge to write down the Shihoin and Kuchiki house down, despite how amusing the idea of the two noble houses fighting was. Kaiyo began chewed the end of her pen. Glancing up to the teacher quickly, the girl rested her head on her left elbow, turning her head in a fake yawn as she glanced over at the kids paper next to her. Kaiyo couldn't exactly make out the two names, but she figured she had the answer close enough. 'The two main royal houses after the throne were the Valouf and Plantpot houses'.

Sadly, those were Kaiyo's best answers. The girl finished in was still writing at the last minute, scribbling frantically as she awaited the teacher call to stop. Only two students had managed to finish early for lunch, which made Kaiyo feel a bit better. The girl really needed to think up an explanation for this test...blindness was her best option so far. Kaiyo leant back in chair, glancing up at the clock, she had about 30 seconds to spare. The girl sighed lightly, preparing herself for lunchtime, school kids tended to have hundreds of questions for new kids.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Jacob had been writing correcting some tests he gave out to other classes, and did not seem too interested in making sure no one cheated, after all it was not an important test, just one to see how much the students had followed up in the last few weeks homework, and in Kaiyos case it was to see how much she knew, though he did not really suspect her to stay too long at the school.
Jacob looked at his watched as the pointer second by second got closer to the finish, he had with after the first half hour began saying how much time was left, and he it was now almost exactly one hour.
The pointer hit right on, and he looked up at the class "Time is up, pencils down and I want every ones papers up by my desk before you leave, and if you haven't written your name there is a pencil up here you can use" Jacob smiled a bit in himself, he was kind of interested how Kaiyo had done, she was possible not that good seeing as it was her first time in class, but the fact that she was also a shinigami did make her odds of doing well a bit worse
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:15 am

Kaiyo leant back over the edge of her chair, yawning slightly before she hopped up to her feet. A few of her new classmates had already started the whispering, glancing back to Kaiyo before returning to consult their groups. Oh what a hassle it was. The short blonde girl wandered up to the teachers desk, grinning at the man as she hovered her paper over the pile. Not yelling willing to let go of it before she got a chance to explain it, 'Erm, you said it was to test what level we're at..I don't think i've hit a level yet' she laughed slightly awkwardly. Kaiyo dropped her paper on onto the pile, 'I've never studied that before' she added, just for extra weight in her argument.

The girl turned to leave the class, stopped by a group of girl's. 'Why do you wear a headband?' was the first question, and sadly, Kaiyo doubted 'because i feel like it' would be an acceptable answer. The girl glanced upwards slightly, just able to see the faint red tint above her eyes, Kaiyo looked back at the gaggle of girl's awaiting her answer. 'My sister gave it to me a while ago, before she died, and i guess it reminds me of her' she smiled politely. There was a moments silence. 'Thats so adorable!' one of he girl's from the back of the group screamed. Great...More questions followed.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck slightly, trying to focus on 10 girl's at once was hard. Let alone when each had several questions. The girl just smiled, motionless for a second. Trying to get her head around all the demands.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 am

Jacob could hear Kaiyo was almost buried in questions to her neck, so he quickly looked trough Kaiyo's test seeing she had a lot of empty spaces, and those that were answered was close, so it would only be prober seeing as he was her teacher to talk a bit with her, and give some tips on so she would not fall behind, that of course would just be an excuse to get her away from all the girls, and at the same time get to know her a little better.
Jacob stood up and looked at Kaiyo "miss Saiyouko can I have a word with you?" he looked at the others "the rest go take your break" Jacob was not sure how she would react, but this entire masquerade was just all the more fun to Jacob, the thing that he was both her teacher and an enemy was so much fun to him, and it was these kind of situations that made him feel so much more alive, and yet he showed nothing on the outside and just kept acting normally
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 am

Kaiyo wasn't sure if she should be relieved or not, it was difficult to tell just yet. The girl spun around on the ball of her foot, flashing a quick smile at the teacher. Kaiyo looked back over her shoulder, 'See ya' she smiled, bidding a light farewell to the group of girls. Kaiyo watched as they left the classroom, turning back to the teacher expectedly.

Kaiyo sighed lightly, hopping onto the top of the nearest desk as she swung her legs lightly in the air. 'So, i failed that badly huh?' she laughed gently, making light of the sutuation. Resting her hands either side of her desk as she waited for the teacher to speak. Kaiyo wasn't generally good in formal setttings, even back at her days in the Soul Reaper Academy; she'd been a bit to 'free spirited' and oddly hot-headed to follow any direct orders, but so far, this teacher seemed a little odd. Different even. It was still highly possible he was either superhuman/quincy/bounto...Kaiyo didn't care much for which, although Quincy would probably have been the worst option.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 am

Jacob nodded to the girl, it was true she did not do very well, but it did not really matter much to him how she did, just that she was new in the class was enough excuse for him that she could not do it "yes you barely answered a single one correct, but that is a minor thing, I make it a normal thing to know my students, there does not seem to be anything in your papers about where you transferred from, I must say I have never really seen any form lacking so much information" Jacob looked at her wanting to see how she would explain herself out of the situation.
He knew she was a shinigami, but it would be nu fun if he just went out and said it into her face, it would be so much more fun to make her get revealed through investigating her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Kaiyo stifled back a laugh at the man's reference to her test, she wouldn't have said she'd done that badly. The girl lowered her head somewhat, still forcing back the giggle. Kaiyo cleared her throat gently, flicking her head back up with a short exhale of breath. The girl shrugged lightly, 'I guess my old school lost my file then, i have their number on my phone, i could give it to you if you needed more stuff about me?' she smiled, making light of the whole situation. Kaiyo never felt the need to panic under pressure, and the phone number she gave would be immediately noted by the 12th squad, who'd be more than willing to give a false report on the girl.

Kaiyo lifted herself up, her arms straight on the desk as she crossed her legs and lowered herself back onto the desk. Kaiyo looked the teacher up and down once more, 'Is there anything else i can help with, Sir?' she spoke sincerely and politely towards the man, despite knowing something was off. Kaiyo had been put on school missions before, and this teacher was definitely off, then again, she'd usually been sent out of class twice by lunch time, so she was doing well so far.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Jacob was not sure if he could get anything useful out of her at the current time, and saying anything about hollows or shinigami would make it too obvious that he knew something, and while he was a teacher he had nothing to do with it really, it was first later in the day or maybe even later when he gets contacted that he would have to move out and do his real job.
He nodded to Kaiyo "Yes I believe that would make the principal happy, he prefers everything to be in order, and so do I" after receiving the number he smiled to her "you are free to go" Jacob got all things packed down and then looked over at Kaiyo before she would leave the classroom "oh and one last thing" he just wanted her to know that he knew something, but doing it subtle so she could not prove anything "don't let yourself leave your body on the school, I do not think other would like that" he wanted to see if she would react violently, or take it as calm as she did with everything else
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Kaiyo gave the teacher the fake number and hopped off the desk. Shuffling around to sling her bag over her shoulder as she nodded a brief thanks to the teacher. The girl wandered quite absent mindedly to the door, her face freezing in a moment, her back still turned to the teacher as her foot hovered mid air. The momentary lapse would likely go un-noticed, yet the last comment still came as quite a shock to Kaiyo. Never one to lose her cool the girl turned around to face the man, grinning in a mischievous manner as she nodded lightly, 'Who just leaves an empty body lying around anyway Sir? That's a bit careless' she laughed gently, shaking her head side to side as she left the classroom. Kaiyo had actually been referring to the mod soul she'd been given, and empty body really would cause a stir.

Still though, that man wasn't a normal human, and Kaiyo had plenty of time to figure out what he actually was. The girl was swept off by another group of students, apparently the new girl was just too new and exciting to pass up. Thee was however, one aspect of high school that Kaiyo had never had much time for. Bullies. Oh, what fate that a rather butch looking girl might assume the short blonde kid couldn't take her down in the blink of an eye. Still, it was an opportunity for Kaiyo to use, one she wouldn't likely pass up.

The girl had been quite cheerfully sitting on the school roof with a group of her new peers, all eating lunch. When the large girl in question came stomping up to a girl sitting alone just away from the large group. The short girl, an expected innocent, mousey blonde hair, glasses, short, and quiet; though no doubt able to make up for brawn with brains. Her opponent; aka 'Large Girl' was quite the opposite, she seemed unusually aggressive, and sadistic even. She was rather tall, and built more broadly, though it would appear to be more muscle than fat, which was an odd look for a female. Kaiyo had been mid-conversation when she'd noticed large girl approach. 'Hmm, who's that?' she puzzled lightly, moving her food off her lap as her eyes focused in on the situation. 'Thats Hisako, you don't want to get in her way Kai' came a whispered voice from another girl.

It took Kaiyo all of two seconds to decide she wouldn't head the warning. It took exactly the same time as well for Hisako to knock down the aforementioned innocent girl. Kaiyo leapt over to the large girl, looking rather amazingly out-classes as she tapped the tall girl lightly on the side of her arm. 'Mind getting off my friend here?' she beamed up at her politely. The girl glanced down to Kaiyo, grimacing at her existence, 'Fuck off, squirt'. Kaiyo couldn't hold back her next smile, lowered her head slightly as she chuckled. Hisako had clearly not been so keen on the chuckle; swinging her left around around to sweep Kaiyo backwards. What a cheap shot. The blonde Captain dodged to the right with impressive speed, turning slightly on the ball of her foot as she caught the girls arm. Bending the elbow up against her back as she rammed her forwards against the large fencing that surrounded the roof area. 'I wasn't actually asking' she smirked, letting go of the girl as she took a few steps back. Glasses girl appeared to have already snuk off to find a teacher, which was actually quite fortunate, Kaiyo simply had to hope it was her teacher.

Hisako swung around with a loose right hook, swiping through air as Kaiyo dodged backwards slightly. A group of school kids had gathered around the pair, chanting for a fight. All Kaiyo had to do now, was dodge until the teacher arrive, which she was fairly certain she could do in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Jacob was happy at Kaiyo's response, cause normally people would understand it as being absent minded or be daydreaming, but it seemed Kaiyo took it as if really leaving behind a real body, it was all so fun, but it was time for a break, and shortly after Kaiyo Jacob walked down the hall to the teachers lounge where he left his bag, he was not really hungry, and rather wanted to go for a stroll and look at the school, the arrival of a new girl would most likely cause a little commotion around the school.
going down the halls of the school there was several people, many was standing in the hall gossiping about this and that, nothing unusual really.

After a good while it seemed as if people had begun disappearing like they had all gone somewhere, he heard some girls speaking with each other "did you hear that new girl is having a fight with Hisako" one of them laughed a little before she continued "she must be out of her mind to do that" Jacob was not sure how to handle the situation, on one hand he could care less of what happened to Kaiyo, but then again she was his student, and he would for nothing in the world let any of his students get hurt, he would guard over them with his life.

Jacob set in run towards the courtyard, and meet a small girl with glasses he quickly talked with and was shown in the right direction, it was kind of ironic the whole situation, on one hand the shinigami was his enemy, and on the other his students was the thing most precious to him, and Kaiyo was now both, knowing that Kaiyo was a shinigami he could be sure she would do well, but he could not take any chances with his students.

Jacob made his way to the group of students and made his way trough to the fight, and he barely gave any of the girls a chance to say anything before he took a strong grip of both their other arms and dragged them with her, he did not expect any of them to be stronger then him, or well he expected that Kaiyo maybe would, but he did not think she would demonstrate her strength here "come ladies you are having a trip down at the principals office" Jacob was going to drag them both down there, and have a talk with both of them to clear the whole thing up as any teacher would do, but probably the most serious talk would be with Kaiyo as she was new there.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Kaiyo had spent the majority of the 'fight' simply laughing at the tempered girl swinging aimlessly at her, this was of course until the unfortunate Hisako took the silly decision to make fun of Kaiyo's headband. That was a little too far for her liking. Kaiyo turned onto her side as yet another stumbling fist flew past her face, this time taking her chance to thrust her hand up against the girl's chin. Knocking her to the ground long enough to get a decent reaction from the crowd. Feeling a lot better for, what Kaiyo would call, defending her sisters honour, the girl wasn't too disgruntled when Jacob arrived.

Granted, he had seemed a lot angrier than Kaiyo had expected, but Kaiyo figured it would be best not to right back against his grip of her arm. Still, it had surprised her enough to make her jump out of her skin, 'OW ow ow ow ow' she protested lightly, more to the pace at which he'd decided to drag her off than anything else. Still, she could feel it, from the moment he touched it, she could sense his reiatsu. Superhuman. The girl smirked inwardly, still actually giggling from Hisako's feeble attempt at combat as she was dragged along to the principals office. Kaiyo didn't think the teacher could tell how strong she was, but she wasn't sure, her gigai helped hide her reiatsu, and she'd had it sealed in the real world anyway. Still, he may have been able to tell, so she didn't want to put anything past him; though it was unlikely he would guess her position within the Gotei 13.

Hisako, for some silly reason, tried to trip up Kaiyo, with the teacher still in between them, and still holding onto both of them. It didn't work, but it was enough for Kaiyo to look at the girl with utter dismay. 'Yeah nice try...Good thing you're good at fighting though' she mocked sarcastically. Kaiyo didn't like bullies much, so she didn't exactly see anything wrong with her actions. Though, granted, bruising the bottom of her jaw had been a little harsh. In fact, to anyone, it would seem Kaiyo had been the one trying to attack Hisako, considering that the short blonde girl didn't even seem tired.

Kaiyo sighed lightly, walking in time with the teacher so he wasn't so much dragging her, as walking with her. The pair were lead down to the main office, where they were sat and told to wait to see the principal. Kaiyo sat down silently, ruffling the back of her hair gently before looking up to Jacob. 'This might look bad, but i swear i had good intentions' she smiled, somehow doubting that her sincerity and honesty would be so easily believed this time. Hisako had taken a different approach, for now the evil genius had begun to break down into a gentle sob, one which would likely result in a finger-pointing...towards Kaiyo. Seriously, she couldn't just man up and fight, she was like the kid who tossed over the scrabble board because they spelt apple wrong.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 am

on the way down to the office Jacob could feel some of Kaiyo's reitsu, and sure it was very strong, greatly beyond his own, but then again she would have no way of proving that he was a superhuman, and if she finale did find out she would have no way of telling if he was someone unaware of their powers or someone that really was part of the SCS.
Jacob listened to what they both had to say, mostly from Hisako, as she was running her mouth about how Kaiyo was the bad girl her, and all she did was go about her day normally, but Jacob knew Hisako, she was a bully at times, sure she was an average student, but she took too much pleasure in hurting others "Hisako go back to class I heard what I need from you" he looked not angry, but more disappointed at Hisako.

After Hisako had left he turned his attention to Kaiyo and looked at her a bit annoyed "So what do you have to say for yourself?" Jacob was sure that Kaiyo had a good reason, but still she was new there, and that would set her in a bad light for the other teachers, not that it would matter much as Kaiyo would possible not be there for long, but still she was her student at the current time, so he had to treat her that way too "I know Hisako is a bully, but you should not pick a fight with her"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

Kaiyo stared, in a very disgusted manner at Hisako as she spoke, this girl honestly couldn't be talking any more out of her arse if she tried. Kaiyo's jaw dropped slightly when the teacher told the other girl she could go back to class; that was stupid. Kaiyo leant back in her chair slightly, slouching low as she looked up into Jacob's eyes. 'What do i have to say?' she mused for a moment, glancing down to the ground in thought, 'Well..' she began, her tone clearly that of a girl who felt she'd been treated un-justly. 'I clearly didn't start the fight, i barely touched her and i stopped her from beating up another girl...Who i don't actually know, i should probably find out her name or something, maybe start a support group' Kaiyo's anger rattled off with her digression, tapping her chin as she rambled on for a while longer.

The girl shook her head lightly, getting back her focus as Jacob spoke once more. Kaiyo looked at him, rather confused for a moment, 'I just told you i didn't START the fight' she snapped back. Yes, respect for authority was going well. Since finding out Jacob was also a superhuman, Kaiyo was finding it a little harder to remember him as her teacher as well. Then again, for all she knew, he would only be teaching her history. Kaiyo sighed lightly, sliding further down her chair as she fiddled with the various bracelets tracing up her left arm. Waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Jacob could clearly see her trouble with authority, and she would most likely refuse to accept most of what he had to say "I never said you started the fight, but you would do something to provoke her, and the problem is that you are new here, so the other teachers wont look kindly upon people who starts fight.
Hisako is already close to getting suspended, and I will not have any of my students suspended for bad behaviour"
Jacob kept his sight at Kaiyo keeping his calm, as he did not want to yell at her, and so far Kaiyo had not really shown any really good or bad sides, so he did not want to judge her on what he had seen so far.

Kaiyo was not making a very good first impression, and for most teachers that was probably what had happened now "Hisako is getting a letter home for this of course, and you wont get any markings for this, as clearly it was not your fault, however I will advise you to be on your best behaviour from now on" Jacob was unsure on how to deal with Kaiyo, she was the rebellious type, but for now he could only hope she would keep to the rules
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 am

Kaiyo bit her tongue, literally; it was usually the only way to stop herself saying stupid things. The girl couldn't help being so hot-headed, however, the thought of Hisako being told off made her smile, in fact she didn't even try to hide that fact. Kaiyo shuffled back up in her seat. Figuring she might be stuck in this school for a bit longer, most likely because of the man telling her off, but still, Kaiyo had never exactly made good first impressions. A short blonde girl who looked a bit differently, didn't take authority or rules well and was quite stubborn would never exactly be a star pupil, but the girl's morals rested in the right place.

Kaiyo smiled at the man, making eyes contact as she spoke. 'Best behaviour from now on, lucky i'm not being told off more, got it. Thanks, sir' she beamed in a cheery tone. Just praying to god this guy didn't ask for an apology, no, that would be too far. Kaiyo slid out to the left of her seat, jumping up to her feet as she looked at the man once more, ruffling the back of her golden blonde hair as she spoke, her eyes flickering up and down the teacher, 'Erm...I'm sure you'll put in a good word for me with the other teachers right?' she smirked in a cheeky tone. Not trying to be rude, or even asking, Kaiyo was simply trying to make light of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 am

Jacob smiled to her "how about I say nothing, and you show them just how good a student you can be" He did not plan on making any of his students stand ahead as favourites, he would do his best to protect them, but they had to make them self remarkable by own initiative and hard work "I am fairly sure you can do just about anything if you put your mind to it" It seemed that atleast he had gotten just a bit into Kaiyo so she would not be too reckless with her further actions, but he could only let time tell if this was true

Jacob looked at the principals door and back at Kaiyo "now off with you, we cant have you running late for class, ill go and explain the principal that it all was a minor misunderstanding" Before jacob turned away from her he said in a bit different tone "I am sure we will meet again soon" It was not clear as day, but possible the voice pointed at that it would not be on the school they would meet
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly, mumbling under her breath, 'Yeah, i can do a lot more what i put my mind to'. This man was odd, he seemed to hold some kind og genuine care for the students in this school, and despite how own actual occupation, that seemed to, even for the time being, stretch to cover Kaiyo as well. What an odd man he was.

Kaiyo hopped up to her feet, throwing in a casual if not slightly mocking salute, 'Aye aye Sir! Minor mis-understand is all...Until i see her again' she joked lightly, after the beating she gave that girl, it was unlikely she'd cross Kaiyo for a long time. Kaiyo turned around from the teacher, throwing her right arm up behind her as a faint farewell. Kaiyo wasn't exactly trying to be rude, no, she was just pushing Jacob a little bit.

Kaiyo wandered off to her other class, Maths if she remembered correctly. It was irrelevant, she wouldn't be going to class. The girl was just rounding the corner when her phone started beeping. Kaiyo slid the small silver device up as a red dot flashed on the screen. This would be interesting. Kaiyo glanced back over her shoulder to Jacob, standing at the other end of the hall. A sly grin creeping its way onto her face as she set off on a sprint. She'd need to make it there in this body then hide it to kill the hollow, and by the looks of her tracker, it was in the park near the school. The race was on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to school (Jacob please)   Back to school (Jacob please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to school (Jacob please)
Page 1 of 1