The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basically middle School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
korbin57

korbin57

Male
Number of Posts : 17
Location : In North America Beating the Crap out of idiots with beer bottles like an Irishman
Job/Interests : Swimming, Gameing, Reading, and About nearly Beating someones teeth out with my Fists When im Pissed
Quote : " When one Dies, Another rises. When Evil Comes Good is Created, When a White man is born so is a Black, There is always another half to one Person, Dont Trust them untill you See their other Half "
Registration Date : 2011-05-07

Basically middle School Empty
PostSubject: Basically middle School   Basically middle School I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jinaros Scream echoed Throughout the School. he lay there Rocking back and Forth Cradleing his Newly Repaired Nose after the Nurse had Snapped it back into place. The Nurse Said Simpley, "Now dont be a Wimp Jinaro, a Broken nose is nothing compared to a broken Rib!" she Placed a Bandge tightly over my Nose to Hold it in place while it healed, "Yea well i Felt Plenty of those but Ive never Felt one to the Nose!" he Quickly Snapped back. Jinaro Exited the Nurses office and Strode down the hall. He Sent his old Freind ahead of him. He Opend the door to the classroom, Luckily he iddent take long to get there and was only 15 minutes into Class. He slid into chair and Slipped his Text book out Ready to endure the Days horrible prizes It had in Store.
Back to top Go down

Basically middle School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: