The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1) Empty
PostSubject: Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)   Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:49 pm

The screams woke him from a light sleep. Lately it'd been like this. All kinds of mishaps. Did these Hollows ever learn? Kaoseu sighed and got up, grabbing his Zanpakutou and marching out the door of the small motel room. He was assaulted by the sheer amount of Hollows here. 10... 13... 17... 25... 60... And they kept coming, as if there was no end. Then Kaoseu saw it; a the giant, sharp-nosed mask of a Menos. He sighed and called in for backup as he began systematically dwindling down the ranks of Hollows that were around him. 12 down, he was beginning to notice something odd. All of these Hollows looked the same, except size. Exactly the same. Which meant this was some Hollow with some ability to replicate. Or that's what he was thinking as he sliced the arm off a Hollow and blood spattered the ground. He then spun around and jammed his blade through the Hollow's mask, killing it. As he turned around, he saw the blood of the Hollow start to bubble, and then from each seperate spot of blood rose another Hollow. The smaller spatters made smaller Hollows and the larger spot made a larger Hollow. Kaoseu cursed to himself and began taking out each individual Hollow carefully, which was hard to do, considering there were so many. Blood still spattered the ground and more Hollows still rose. This was going to be a fun day.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)   Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Kurama was on patrol tonight, so it was only natural that shit should go wrong... He sighed and drew his zanpakuto, "I'm really not in the mood for this tonight, I've got training in the morning! Bow before the Frozen Sage! Kurounin Aisu!"

Kurama's katana shimmered as it began to transform into the now-familiar nodachi state. He raised the blade up in the air and continued his releasing ritual. "Touketsu Reiki!" The air around him began to sink drastically in temperature. The clouds began to darken and snow began to fall on the city. From his position atop the tallest of buildings, he could see what must have been close to a hundred hollows running about. He pulled his zanpakuto closer to him now, "Aisu Shaddo!" The blade shattered into six dozen shards of ice before him, twice the amount that normally materialized during his first shikai ability. They danced about him as they anticipated the battle that was about to begin.

Kurama leapt from the building, solidifying the reishi beneath his feet as he jumped down the invisible staircase of energy. He landed right in an area that had been surrounded by these hollows. He now noticed their uniform appearance, hollowing menacing at him as the Shinigami readied to attack. He smiled as he felt his spiritual energy being replenished that he'd used to reform his nodachi. The shards still swirling about him, and the snow increasing in size and downfall speed. He senka'd behind on of the hollows and slashed its head off from behind. The shards began piercing the masks of several of the beasts while the snow attempted to obscure Kurama's movements. After only a minute tops, the hollows had all been slain, pools of blood everywhere, almost so much that they all made one large collective pool of red.

The blood then began to bubble, and to Kurama's immediate surprise and regret, three new hollows rose up from the blood. The creatures were bigger than houses, each of them. If they were to attack him all at once, he'd have to use all of the speed and fighting ability at his disposal just to survive it... What the hell were these things?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)   Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 am

Ri sat in his office in the squad thirteen barracks with his feet resting on the desk, Ri was nearly asleep when the door opened and Izlar the fourth seat came waltzing in with a hell butterfly on her shoulder.

"Theres a call out for reinforcements to deal with a meno's in the living world." Izlar said but Ri didn't more , if anything it look like he'd accually dift off to sleep but Izlar seem to have expect this and she smiled as he sat on the desk.

"Kaoseu called in it, Kuramas already there and.." She stopped, Ri had already shunpo'd out of the room stole Izlar's hell butterfly and left for the nearest gate. After minutes after Ri found himself in Karakura town where a meno's was menacing the sky

Ri could see hollows running rampant through the town heading toward the frosty centre of spirit pressure. Ri smiled as he walked to the edge of town as two hollows attention were seized by Ri's slowly rising pressure.

The three white masked turned to see Ri stand at end of the street. Ri placed his hand on his zanpakuto's hilt but the next moment Ri had shunpo'd to the other end of street and all three of the hollows masks became sliced and erupted in blood. Ri turned his sight upward to the meno that was towering over the town.

"Ruler of the winds arise! Gáircas. Rásúr!" Ri called as he held out his Zanpakuto to allow raging winds to surround the blade and release his Zanpakuto into a Sky blue sword.During this Ri let his reiatsu flow and form magnificent blue wing on his back. He stretched his wings,sending himself flying towards the meno as Ri's laugh haunted the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)   Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoardes of Hollows!!! (Ri O'Nocht and Marlamin1)
Page 1 of 1