The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) Empty
PostSubject: Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)   Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Eagerness filled his veins and adrenaline pumped through his body. He had sent his proposal to Kurama about a week ago, telling him to meet here. He was in a bit of a sparring mood, so this was bound to get interesting. Kasoeu sighed to himself, knowing that wasn't the real reason he wanted this. He knew he'd be having to leave soon, and he needed all the training and sparring he could get. If only that Vizard woman hadn't ruined everything for him... He kept trying to tell himself there was no proof that he was turning, but every time he did, he remembered the reflection of his eyes in that cave a few days back... He shuddered and cleared his head as he stood. He felt the faint chill that always followed Kurama and grinned, expecting him sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)   Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Kurama entered the sparing area. He'd received a message about a week ago that informed him of a small demonstration at the Shinigami Academy's sparring grounds. He and Kaoseu would be sparring as the students watched...

This demonstration showed how a real battle was carried out and how one had to keep on their toes every second of the fight. It was completely unlike the spars they had in class, as Kurama remembered finding out back then. When you fight for your life, everything becomes real... The taste of blood, the rush of adrenaline, and the fear that must be cast off else forever drown in its darkness...

He rounded the corner of the large wooden fence that separated the sparring grounds from the bath houses. The walls of the Seireitei were not too far from the student's bathing springs, explaining why he'd chosen to take a back route to get here. He noticed Kaoseu standing on one side of the field, already begin. The students and instructors alike were gathered on a set of wooden bleachers just far enough away to be able to still see the action, yet not feel the full effect of the spiritual pressure or worse, the elemental attacks that may occur...

"Either I'm late or you all simply don't sleep enough..." Kurama joked, stepping onto the sparring field. "I guess there isn't much time for us to catch up right now then, perhaps we can grab a drink after the fight?" He glanced over at the students and then back to his fellow Shinigami, "So how about we make this fight as realistic as possible, no holds barred? First to knock the other unconscious wins? I'm assuming they have Squad Four on standby in case one of us loses too much blood..." He tosses his pack out of the way, sending it flying towards a tree several meters away with a thrust kido...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)   Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 pm

"Late? Not so much. Lack of sleep? Spot on in my case, friend. These guys aren't even half the class. Half of them were here when I got here. And drinks sound good. Squad 4 is en route at the moment, but worst case scenario, we both destroy Seireitei. Those are the presumed rules, yes. First unconscious or rendered immobile or put in a position in which death would follow. What say you we make this interesting? Loser buys drinks?" he asked. Kaoseu popped his neck from both sides and stretched his arms. He had completely customized his outfit by hand to his appeal and to fit his fighting style and purposes.

Spoiler:

With a smile on his face and a fast beating heart, Kaoseu drew his blades, the bandages of which were already tied to his hands, but with enough added that he could freely move his hands, even with both blades sheathed. The adrenaline in his veins pulsed through his body without the slightest hint of ceasing. Kaoseu slid his left leg back, extending his right leg to where it was straight and leaving his left leg at an angle. At this point, he was leaning forward at a low position, the bandages clutched between his hands and the blade hilts. The blades were held aloft to where his right blade was in front held horizontally and eye level, the left blade held above, point facing down. He motioned with his right blade to Kurama, his grin never disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)   Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 am

"What a generous offer, thank you. I'll bring the ice!" Kurama unsheathed his zanpakuto as he spoke the last few words, his spiritual pressure already leaking out and sending chills down people's spines as it did whenever he was near.

"Bow before the Frozen Sage!, Kurounin Aisu!" Kurama's zanpakuto shimmered an icy blue as it transformed from its sealed katana state into its nodachi form. He normally wouldn't release his zanpakuto this early in a fight but he had a feeling that the fight would carry on too long if he held it back. This fight was about show, who had the bigger zanpakuto essentially. The students watched in awe as the beautifully crafted nodachi shimmered in the light.

Kurama took a defensive stance, assuming Kaoseu wasn't going to sit their while he set up all his powers. Kurama held his blade up high and called out the phrase of his second ability, "Touketsu Reiki!" The other Shinigami was unfamiliar with his second ability as far as he knew. In fact, neither of them knew much about the other's abilities at all. Stories had made their way through the ranks but rumors told nothing of how to combat such an ability. As the two men were about to figure out who'd make the first move, it began to snow. Here, it an area of immense spiritual energy, the snow was thick.

Already Kurama could feel power bolstering his body, his spiritual energy was too pent up, it began to overflow with great ferocity. The students could feel the wrath of the Fourth Seat Officer's spiritual pressure. A young initiate was hunched over in his seat as he tried to focus on the fight, others found it easier to lay down on the ground, stomach first. They propped their heads up on their elbows and watched the fight from a ground view.

The surface of a small pond that was a few yards off to the side began to freeze. The pond was usually kept cold to simulate arctic fight scenarios. Kurama lowered his blade into a guard position. Kurama smiled, unless the other shinigami was planning to let him release his shards, it was now time to lock steel. Hopefully Kurama's speed would be enough to counter any feint attacks that came his way... Only one way to find out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)   Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Shadow and Ice (Marlamin1, your presence is requested)
Page 1 of 1