The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending the Seat. (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Defending the Seat. (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Defending the Seat. (solo)   Defending the Seat. (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 am

The crowd collectively retreated back after witnessing the beginning of the fight out of fear of being caught in the fight. The wind blew fiercely around the battle field as the two men exchanged stars yet again, both of them had the same confident star in their eye. Ri could only think what a shame it was to take Mirods seat but it was a seat he had to take.

Ri and Mirod face off against each other and for a moment a calm washed over the battle field then without warning both mean shunpo'd vanishing from sight for a moment only to reappeared in the sky a distance apart.

“Buile an Cas” Ri said as he slash his sword twice sending two condensed reiatsu strike toward Mirod who star them down as he twist his whip then snapped it out sending a beam of Reiatsu at Ri. Both men were hit and the next anyone knew both were falling down into the ground. They land a few meters apart though no sound came from either of them.

Ri had been challenged by Mirod to a fight for Ri's fifth seat and so far it had been a tough battle and Ri had been loving every bit of it even knowing losing could mean his seat and life didn't but a dampener on his mood.

Both Men slowly stood up, both of them had blood covering their torn robes, that tends to happen when both ignore defense and go straight for the offensive. Both took heavy labored breaths as the starred each other done.

Then like a soundless bell was rang both men launched at each other, Ri lead with a over head slash but a quick flick from Mirod and his whip was coiled around Ri's released Zanpakuto. Both men struggled to pulled the other closed to each other but it was Ri who broke the stand off.

Buile an Cas!” Ri said as he pointed the tip of his blade toward Mirod. A condensed reiatsu blast shot out and pierced straight through Mirods shoulder. Mirod dropped to a knee and placed his left hand over his wound, Ri saw his chance.

Shunpo'ing Ri moved closed to Mirod after freeing his blade from the whip's grasp, Ri came from behind and placed the tip of the blade at Mirod neck. Mirod turned his head to show a broad smile layed out on it.

I think I owe you a drink” Ri said as he returned his Zanapakuto into it's sealed state. He gave Mirod a hand up and started walking him towards the nearest squad four grunt. Neither men said a word , no words were needed or want but both of them wore the same cocky grin.
Back to top Go down

Defending the Seat. (solo)
Page 1 of 1