The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending A Little Girl's Honor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Defending A Little Girl's Honor Empty
PostSubject: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 pm

(Fighting skill please)

Kaito was enjoying himself just sitting in a tree by the squad headquarters when he heard the angry voice of the shinigami that he had recently found out was the 5th seat of the 3rd squad. Rolling his new bamboo blowpipe in his mouth, Kaito leaned slightly over the edge so that he could see what the commotion was about underneath the tree that he was sitting in, "I can't stand that a brat got to ranked 3rd seat! Genius my foot! I could easily take him down in a solo combat!" the mustached guy shouted in outrage. Kaito sighed when he heard this because it was a view that was prevalent throughout the 3rd squad, but it didn't really bother him much because it would have been too troublesome to prove his superiority to the other squad members. He laid his head back against the tree as he blew on the blowpipe in his mouth as he allowed himself to slowly drift off into a nice well-deserved nap when he heard, "It's that little wench of a lieutenant's fault. The 11th squad lieutenant who referred him, she must too stupid from getting slapped around to choose that guy" Kaito heard. Upon hearing this he scratched his head and quickly flash stepped in between the squad members that were talking underneath the tree.

With a look of complete unenthusiastic malice, Kaito stared at the 5th seat who just moments ago was mouthing off about the 11th squad lieutenant whom Kaito had a few experiences with and he didn't really appreciate the 5th seat's ranting, "Look, you should stop talking about things you don't understand" he advised with the blowpipe still in his mouth. The 5th seat stuck his chest out as he took a step towards Kaito in challenging manner, "Maybe I know something about it...little punk" the man spat at Kaito. Kaito didn't blink as he stared down at the man in front of him, "Regardless of what you think you know...Kaiyo-san is a talented shinigami who has devoted her life to saving worthless people like you" he said as he turned away from the man. Suddenly he heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed and he turned his head slightly to see the 5th seat coming at him with his zanpakutou raised while the flames of hatred burned deep within the man's eyes. Kaito sighed as he watched the man's movements which completely gave the difference between himself and the 5th seat that was charging at him, "I suppose I could use this opportunity to improve my sword fighting ability...that is if he is even talented enough in zanjustu to push me..." Kaito summarized to himself as the 5th seat closed in on him an malevolent downward slash.

Kaito unsheathed his own zanpakutou within the blink of an eye in a horizantal position over his head as he blocked the angry 5th seat's assault with finesse that apparently surprised the 5th seat because the man's eyes widened in shock as if he had expected Kaito to be completely inept at sword fighting. "Hmph...you really were under the impression that I am unable to use a sword efficiently despite the fact that I'm a 3rd seat...how odd of you..." he said with a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth as he pushed the elder man's blade away with a forceful thrust. Watching the way that the man reacted to Kaito's counter, Kaito managed to deduce that the 5th seat was unable to use shunpo from his movements, "I guess this is the kind of fight that I have been needing to get better anyway..." he thought miserably as his smile disappeared. The 5th seat let out a war cry and regained his balance with a twisted face, he swore that he would deliver Kaito's bloody head to Kaiyo, "You shitty brat...I haven't seen you do one thing worthwhile since you entered this squad. The fact that everyone calls you a genius is despicable" he said with huge droplets of spit showering the ground beneath him. He leaped into the air as soon as he finished his declaration with his zanpakutou in a vertical line in front of him as he prepared his next attack upon the young Kaito.

Kaito's only response was to roll the bamboo blowpipe in his mouth to the right side as he kept his eyes on the man's zanpakutou, ready to make a counter movement at the slightest change in the angry 5th seat's trajectory of attack, "Focus on his waist since he can't move without it" Kaito coached himself. The man landed bringing his sword across in a diagonal twist in which he twisted it at the last second so that the attack would confuse Kaito for just a slight second enabling the 5th seat to land a blow on him. Luckily Kaito was faster than the 5th seat so he was able to bring his own blade in front of the attack just in time to collision the two zanpakutous in a loud clang, "Not a bad move..." Kaito said through gritted teeth as he felt himself being pushed back by the attack since he was caught off guard by it in the first place. Sensing that he had gained a slight advantage in the fight, the 5th seat shifted his sword so that his own blade tip was by Kaito's throat and he said with a dark grin on his face, "If you don't concede at this moment, I will slay you and your precious 11th squad lieutenant will be shamed for having chosen you as a 3rd seat" he said. Even Kaito was able to realize that the 5th seat had the advantage unless he utilized all of his fighting prowess rather than simply relying on his sword fighting, but at the same time he remembered a specific training session that he had with the ex-lieutenant, Rab Nesbit.

Planting his feet firmly in the ground Kaito began to slowly shift his weight without drawing any attention from the 5th seat as to what he was doing, "If I can simply reverse his own use of force against him then things should be a lot easier for me from this point on" he deduced. Not springing his move immediately, Kaito waited for the 5th seat to apply more pressure to the struggle before pulling out his ace in the hole; quickly switching his hips so that they rotated in the same in the direction the 5th seat of facing. The change in force caused the 5th seat to stumble forward slowly with wide eyes as he realized that he had just been outmatched, "You should never believe that force will be enough to assure you a victory..." Kaito scolded the 5th seat as his blade flashed in the light 3 times as they struck the flailing 5th seat in both shoulders and once upon the his inner left thigh. Turning around assured that the fight was over now Kaito clenched the blowpipe in his mouth when he felt a sudden increase in the reiatsu in the atmosphere, "W-what the...?" he choked out as he turned his head to see the 5th seat rise up again. Blue flares of reiatsu erupted from the 5th seat's body as he stared at Kaito with a look that could have burned a hole in a wall, "Now I shall show you what shinigami are truly capable of..." the 5th seat said in solemn voice as he raised his transformed zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 pm

+2 fighting skill, kick his ass Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am

Kaito was shocked that the 5th seat in the squad would have a shikai already, "Jesus...just what kind of abilities are hidden in the squad..." as he stared at the shuriken that was at least 5 feet in diameter, "The fact that it is a projectile already puts me for the kind of fight I wanted to have..." he contemplated as he focused upon the 5th seat. The man was laughing wildly as he took several steps towards Kaito despite the fact that the reiatsu that was within Kaito was greater than the 5th seat was able to produce even with his shikai released. This was the truth, but Kaito wasn't fighting with his full power and he wasn't going to since he only wanted to use this unfortunate battle to further his abilty to fight with a sword which was one of his weakest aspects. "Look you can just stop this now...I don't even want to fight you. Just leave Kaiyo-san's honor out of this and we don't have a problem anymore..." he said as a yawn escaped his mouth almost causing his favorite bamboo blowpipe to fall out of his mouth. The proposal of piece seemed to anger the 5th seat as he ran at Kaito with much more speed than he had before using the shikai, "So shikai doesn't just provide someone with an ability, but it gives them increased spirit power and speed as well..." he noted.

Bringing the huge shuriken over his head in an arch, the 5th seat let out a maniacal laugh, "RasenOni, let's sever this pompous child's head from his body!" he shouted as he brought down the shuriken with immense force. Kaito just barely managed to block the blow with his own blade by once again holding it horizontally over his head, but it wasn't the same as last time since his legs were ready to buckle underneath him from the power that the 5th seat had put behind the attack. "Are you saying that he also has increased strength as well?!" Kaito muttered underneath his breath in disbelief as he struggled to keep the shuriken from crashing down upon him which would surely have caused him serious injuries that he really wanted to avoid. "Kaiyo-san...you better take me out to dinner when I tell you this story..." he thought as slowly began to regain control over the situation by pushing up against the weight of the shuriken. The 5th seat's smile quickly faded as he realized that Kaito truly was no push over with a sword and that he would sincerely have to come up with another tactic to defeat Kaito than just releasing his shikai. Kaito let out a grunt as he finally managed to push away the huge black shuriken from its deadly position over his head causing the 5th seat to stammer back several feet. Taking advantage of this opening Kaito rushed at the 5th seat with his blade pointed directly at the man's shoulder; Kaito was hoping to cut his vital fighting points so that he could end the fight with the least amount of bloodshed.

The 5th seat didn't wait for Kaito to reach him as he leaped into the air and the shuriken that was in his left hand began to spin of its own accord; Kaito guessed that the 5th seat was using his reiatsu to spin the shuriken like that, but he didn't know how the 5th seat would attack him. Launching the spinning shuriken at Kaito with all the power in his body, the 5th seat let out a laugh of delight as the deadly weapon came whirling towards Kaito attempting to impale him, "Die! I don't even care if I get locked away for this! You and that stupid, childish lieutenant should just burn in hell!" he raved with phlegm flying out once again. Spreading his feet so that he would be prepared to counter the weight of the shuriken coming at him, Kaito watched the shuriken closely so that he wouldn't miss any sudden changes in the direction that it was spinning. As it finally came close enough to him, Kaito swung his sword from down by his hip up at the shuriken hoping to send it flying back at the 5th seat, but he was quickly surprised by the amount of reiatsu that was layered upon the surface of the shuriken which caused his blade to bounce off. The shuriken continued on its path and had Kaito not leaped to the left at the last second he would have been split in two by the flying shuriken, "Dammit, that hurt..." he thought as he looked at his shoulder.

His kimono had been torn as if he had been lacerated by a sword when he wasn't looking, "Just what the hell is going on here?" he tried to figure out as he stared at the 5th seat who was now landing onto the ground with a smug look on his face at seeing Kaito receive a cut. "Well, what are you going to do now boy wonder?" the 5th seat said as he raised his hand to catch the shuriken that flew back to his hand without so much as causing a scratch to him, "...do you like my zanpakutou?" the man asked him with a grin that made his eyes look as if he were drunk with madness. Not even bothering to wait for Kaito to respond to his own question, the 5th seat began to dash at him with a look of a predator in his eyes; it was a look that told Kaito that the 5th seat was very completely serious about succeeding in his ambitions causing a lot of trouble for Kaito in the process. The man flung his shuriken first at Kaito's neck, then at Kaito's neck, and then finally the combo attacked finished off with an uppercut from the ground all the way up through Kaito's sternum; all the while the man laughed at the exhilaration of fighting what he thought was a weaker opponent. With his blade Kaito managed to deflect all the attacks away, but the amount of power that came from the last strike threw him backwards causing him to skid across the dirt as he dug his heels into the ground so that he would stop.

Holding his zanpakutou in his right hand, Kaito stuck the blade into the ground which further progressed his deceleration and finally he simply did a backward flip so that he could counter the momentum that was caused by the 5th seat's attack. Pointing his blade at the 5th seat, Kaito dashed at him, but then changed his mind about a frontal attack instead choosing to leap onto the trunk of a nearby tree so that he could gain even more momentum as he went after the 5th seat. Bending his knees as he began to get ready to spring at the unsuspecting 5th seat, who was now sure that he had Kaito completely outmatched, but Kaito knew that the fight was far from over as he quickly exploded upward, projecting himself at the 5th seat. Rotating as he spun through the air, Kaito not only gathered momentum, but he also positioned his sword just underneath him in preparation for the next round of the duel between the belligerent 5th seat and himself in the hopes that he could resolve this scenario without getting too serious. Closing quickly on the 5th seat's position, Kaito swung in a upward arch with all the might that he could muster. The 5th seat's confidence wavered once again as he brought the shuriken in front of himself as a means of protection, but he was still thrown back by the force of Kaito's charge, "This fight is for the slandering tone that you had taken when you described my comrade and teacher...until you retract those comments I will continue to punish you...as is my job as a shinigami...and a friend" Kaito said into the crazed man's face with a serious look. Their faces were now inches apart as the 5th seat's heels slid through the ground because of the momentum from Kaito's attack; both of the hair flickering wildly around them, but Kaito's crimson eyes didn't waver as he stared coldly at the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Super!

+2 to fighting
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Kaito continued to push back against the 5th seat's zanpakutou while trying to hold back his own reiatsu and emotion from boiling over into the fight with much difficulty, "...Damn you, how can you really be so blind as to not be able to see that I completely outmatch you?" he cursed the 5th seat. With one more final push, Kaito managed to push the 5th seat backward and off balance leaving the man open to any counterattacks that Kaito wished to reign down upon the poor soul, "You lost the moment you opened your mouth without first examining the facts..." he said with no emotion. He quickly flicked his wrist in a horizontal manner at the 5th seat's chest hoping that he could at least wound the man in an area that would force the other to realize that he couldn't win. Unfortunately for Kaito the 5th seat brought his zanpakutou up just in the nick of time to deflect Kaito's zanpakutou off the reiatsu covered surface of the shuriken which saved the 5th seat. Staggering back a bit from having his attack deflected away when he had least expected it, Kaito bounced back two times on his right heel before gripping his blade with two hands and spinning around bringing the blade at a horizontal angle once again only on the opposite side.

The 5th seat had been leaning forward after he deflected the attack because he was seeking to strike when he had thought that Kaito was vulnerable so he wasn't prepared at all to block any of the attacks that the young shinigami countered with at the time. Kaito's swing drew blood upon the 5th seat's left cheek as the man was able to lean away just enough to avoid completely having his head cleaved off by the attack which was actually a relief to Kaito since he didn't want to kill the man at all. Hopping back a couple of paces the 5th seat shouted something that made his neck veins bulge, but Kaito couldn't quite make sense of what the man was saying so he pretty much ignored it and watched the man for any other movements that might give away his fighting strategy. Suddenly the man leaped into the air once again and gathered reiatsu into his shuriken in visible amounts as the blade glowed in a sickly green twinge, "What a noisy guy...he just won't stop" Kaito murmured as he watched the scene above him. Spinning only one time the 5th seat launched his shuriken at Kaito shouting, "Mr. Genius! You will definitely die by my hands today! There will be no silver spoon in your mouth when I am through with you!" he declared.

Sighing Kaito forced the man's words out his mind as he watched the reiatsu and began to quickly analyze the scenario that was at hand, "It must be like last time where the reiatsu was vibrating at such an incredible rate that it simply bounced off my zanpakutou and cut me in the process..." he hypothesized. Although Kaito wasn't sure about the nature of the attack he came to the conclusion that the good that could possible come in this instant would be dodge the attack completely eliminating all risks. Behind him he heard a pair of footsteps so he quickly glanced behind him to witness the shinigami that the 5th seat had been talking to dashing at him with his hand on the hilt of his zanpakutou as if he were meaning to attack Kaito. "W-wait a minute here...I haven't done anything to you so why are you attacking me?" he asked in genuine surprise as he leaped away from both the other man's sword slash and the shuriken that had been closing in on him with the intent of rending him in half. Although Kaito had leaped into the air to avoid the two attacks he had also leaped in the air so that he would have a chance to attack the 5th seat who was now weaponless since he had thrown his zanpakutou at Kaito.

Once he was close enough to the 5th seat Kaito slashed diagonally on both side starting with the right so that he could try and force the man to submit without causing any real damage and then he flipping the edge of his blade upward, Kaito lowered his zanpakutou. "You should have stopped when you had the chance...now I have to do something very regrettable..." he stated in a solemn tone to the man as he slashed upwards and right through the center of the man's body causing showers of blood to sputter out. The 5th seat clenched his teeth as his face was forced up towards the sky as a result of the force of Kaito's attack, but he didn't scream out as Kaito had anticipated that he would; the man flicked his index and ring finger in manner that indicate that something come towards him. It took Kaito a couple of seconds to realize what exactly would the shinigami have been calling towards himself when he realized that the answer was whistling its way through the air behind him. Wasting no time to think he swung his arm with the zanpakutou in it in a backward arch knocking the zanpakutou to the left as it landing with a loud crash in the confines of a tree which was more than Kaito could have hoped for.

When Kaito turned back to the injured 5th seat he saw a green flash that made him squint so that he could see what was going on which was a good thing since the next thing that Kaito saw was a zanpakutou sailing through the air, coming down on him quickly. The attack was aimed at his shoulder so Kaito braced his own zanpakutou against his shoulder so that the attack would strike against the blade and not his shoulder, "What are you doing this for? We are of the same squad and I am an officer that outranks you..." Kaito tried to reason with the 5th seat's friend. The shinigami was a little younger than the 5th seat, but was no where as young as Kaito himself which wasn't surprising since Kaito was actually considered young by human years and it was a fact that he had come to expect. The shinigami stated that he was the squad's 8th seat as he raised his zanpakutou and struck at Kaito with strikes to the waist, thigh, and Kaito's wrist, "He is trying to disable me..." Kaito realized. Behind the shinigami, Kaito saw that the 5th seat was making a break for his zanpakutou and Kaito sighed as he quickly whirled his head towards the ground in a flip in which he brought his blade in a heavy overhead swing down at the 8th seat, causing the shinigami to smash into the ground with enough force to create a crater.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 am

+2.5 fighting skill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:19 am

(Fighting skill please. Thank you judges...haha and Crowe-chan.)

Ashamed that he was being forced to discipline his fellow squad members in a such a harsh manner, Kaito bit down even harder on the bamboo blowpipe that was rolling around in his mouth as he examined the 8th seat's unconscious body a while longer. "Dammit...this is going way too far...this isn't what I wanted things to turn out like..." he thought with remorse as he now regretted saying anything to the 5th seat, "Even though I'm chastising him for acting without looking closely at the facts, I did the same thing when I initially approached him..." Kaito realized. He heard a cackle behind him and quickly hardened his face before he turned around to face the 5th seat, who had now reached his zanpakutou and was screaming out obscenities at Kaito. Sighing Kaito pointed his blade at the 5th seat, who immediately stopped all the ranting that he had been doing before, "You are right to close your mouth at the sight of this blade...." Kaito said in a very low voice as he slowly closed his eyes trying to rid himself of the 8th seat's body in the crater. "I'm afraid that I'm going to have to get a little more rough with you so I can end this and take you both to the 4th squad barracks..." he said with a deadly tone in his voice, but his eyes remained closed.

Keeping his eyes locked Kaito continued to tell himself that he was acting in his duty as an officer of the Sereitei to stop these two shinigami that were behaving out of order, but his mind continued to flash with the look of one of his own laying in a ditch because of him. Strangely enough, it was no longer sympathy that flooded through Kaito's mind, instead it was cold logic and in truth it scared even Kaito how calculating and reasonable his mind was being as slowly opened his eyes to gaze upon the 5th seat. When Kaito's eyes fell upon the shinigami, the 5th seat took a couple of steps back in what Kaito could only describe as fear, "What's with that look in your eyes?" the 5th seat asked shakily as he gripped his shuriken-zanpakutou even tighter. None of the man's pleas mattered to Kaito anymore since his only objective was to bring this man to his senses and put this needless fighting to a halt as fast as possible, "He won't be prepared for a ground attack..." Kaito guessed. Launching his body at the ground just beneath the 5th seat's feet, Kaito never removed his cold gaze from the 5th seat who seemed to be riveted by the young shinigami's gaze to the very spot that Kaito was closing in on.

Quickly landing in a crouched position, so low that even with the unusual height that he possessed as a shinigami the 5th seat was forced to look down towards him, "Wha?" was all the now beleaguered man could say as Kaito quickly brought his sword up in a swift slash. Though Kaito was surprised at the speed at which his sword cut through the air, he still showed no sense of remorse at the damage that the 5th seat might and probably would receive from the blade that glinted in the sun as it came down threatening towards the 5th seat's inner thigh. The 5th seat grunted loudly as he brought his shuriken-zanpakutou in front of his left leg in the type of maneuver one would use a shield to block an impending attack. A loud clang rung in the air as the two weapons clashed and debris from the ground flicked into the air from the force of the two powers colliding against each other, the 5th seat's neck veins began to bulge in his neck as he tried to maintain his leverage against Kaito's attack. Strangely it felt as if there was only a small resistance in Kaito's path, he felt as if he could simply split not only the 5th seat's zanpakutou, but in the process he could sever the shinigami's leg with nothing, but the flick of the wrist.

As Kaito stared at the 5th seat with the same cold blooded gaze that he had at the beginning of the assault, the young shinigami slowly rotated the position of his ankles as he prepared to apply even more strength to his attack so that he would take of the 5th seat's leg. Although outwardly there was no noticeable change in Kaito's facial expression, but the slight widening of his eyes, Kaito was in turmoil on the inside, "What is this cold logic that just swept over me?" he asked himself. As if to answer all his questions he could feel his hesitation rising as time seemed to slow down around him and the tremors of effort that racked the 5th seat's body as he continued to try and block Kaito's attack turned into 5 minute shudders. Focusing on himself, Kaito retreated into the depths of his mind hoping that he could somehow sort out the confusion that was racking his brain as to whether he should injure one of his own comrades simply for the sake of his friend Kaiyo's honor. He knew that it did bother him that the 5th seat had said the nonsense that he did about Kaiyo, but he knew he had neither the desire nor the will to kill the man in front of him, "He isn't worth me dirtying my blade for...especially one whose name I don't know..." he decided.

Returning to his senses once again, Kaito looked into the 5th seat's eyes to see pure, unfiltered fear pouring from them along with sweat that soaked the nape of his shinigami robes so he instead settled for thrusting the middle of his blade at the 5th seat causing him to fly backwards. Upon landing the 5th seat looked at Kaito with sincere disbelief at the fact that he was still alive and for the most part okay, "Just what are you playing at y-you sniveling child?!" he shouted with fear still twinging his voice. The cold feeling of logic hadn't been completely replaced, but then Kaito realized as he bounded over to the 5th seat once more and brought his blade down with a flourishing strike from the right side after a series of twirls with his zanpakutou; the feeling that had taken him over was muderous intent. He had read before that when a person's desire to kill reaches beyond a certain point that it became possible for that intent to affect other's physically in exactly the symptoms that the 5th seat was showing at the moment, "Damn..." Kaito thought in amazement. The soft pats of feet hitting the grass alerted Kaito to the attack that was coming up behind him and he whirled around while kicking the 5th seat underneath the chin to block the 8th seat's oncoming overhead strike, "...Geez...to think that I empathized with you..." Kaito complained.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Magnificent

+2 to Fighting Skill
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

(Fighting skill please. Thank you judges)

Quickly pushing against the 5th seat with his zanpakutou, Kaito managed to knock the shinigami backward which allowed him the chance to bring his sword quickly behind his back and block off the attack that the 8th seat had tried to sneak in when Kaito wasn't looking. A cold stare had taken residence in Kaito's eyes as he stared at the shinigami, who continued to struggled against his strength, "...You should have given up when I knocked you into the ground earlier. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that you two are trouble" he chastised the 8th seat. He heard the 5th seat get up slowly and respond to his statement, "You don't know a damn thing about hard work and honor!" he shouted at Kaito as he quickly hobbled over to his shuriken shaped zanpakutou, "You think simply because you have been given the title of genius that you are qualified to lead..." the 5th seat sneered. Kaito who was still facing the 5th seat looked back at the 8th seat who was trying to press his blade into the young third seat's back, "Is this how you feel as well? Or are you simply fighting to protect your friend's interest?" he asked. Sighing, Kaito decided that it didn't matter anymore because the fact was that these two had not only spoken ill of Kaiyo, but they had then challenged the only thing that Kaito thought was worth defending in life: the value of one's existence.

The pressure that the 8th seat had been trying to apply to Kaito's zanpakutou lessened suddenly as the seated officer leaped back and Kaito half-turned towards him so that he now had both shinigami within his field of vision meaning that there was really no room for surprises. Not being one for strategy it seemed, the 5th seat launched his zanpakutou once again in the air and the blade sung as it sliced through the atmosphere towards Kaito once again, "Oi! Baka! Please allow us to show you why it was a bad idea to fight the both of us at once!" the 5th seat shouted. As if in response to the calling of his partner, the 8th seat's reiatsu began to grow and Kaito groaned outwardly as he realized that it could only mean one thing when that happened. Bringing his attention back to the shuriken that flew towards him Kaito sliced upwards with his blade in his right hand just as the shuriken came into his range of attack and this time it flew away with ease which made Kaito realize that he had gotten stronger since the time this fight had begun. Suddenly he felt a heavy object weighing down on his shoulder as he was just preparing to place himself back in the position so that he had his eyes on both of the shinigami that were attacking him.

Looking down Kaito saw that it was a giant pole that was resting upon his shoulder and when he looked to see who was weilding it, he realized that he had been right in assuming that the 8th seat had been releasing his zanpakutou, "Geez...is all that really necessary?" he asked with a slight furrow of his eyebrow. The 8th seat didn't even respond to his question as he simply raised the pole upwards and quickly brought it down upon Kaito, who countered the attack by bringing his blade above his head. A soft boom eddied throughout the surrounding area as the two powerful weapons crashed into each other releasing a burst of energy into the air, "Now, you will quickly understand the danger of the two of us releasing our zanpakutou simultaneously..." the 8th seat said to Kaito with no expression. At this Kaito turned to see what exactly the 5th seat was doing in case there was a need for concern, but it was too late as by the time he had turned around the shuriken had already been sent flying through the air towards him. "Dammit!" Kaito thought as he contemplated releasing his full capabilities for just a second so that he could either blow the attack away with his reiatsu or dodge the attack with his speed, but then decided against it.

Thinking quickly, Kaito leaned into the 8th seat so that his blade was now brought into a resting position on his shoulder and then he grasped the pole zanpakutou with his left hand while smiling at the 8th seat, "Clever trick...you're the close combat guy while he sticks to the far range bombardment..." Kaito summarized. As the 8th seat opened his mouth to answer Kaito shifted his weight and pulled the pole first towards him and then as he gained enough leverage he managed to draw the pole in front of him in a protective manner. The shuriken clanged off of the pole and was sent spinning back to its master as Kaito continued to pull on the pole while quickly turning around so that he could face the 8th seat who was off balance throughout the whole experience. Rearing back while still holding onto the pole with his left hand, Kaito aimed a kick at the 8th seat's chest which caused him fly backwards a little bit, but the shinigami dug his heels into the ground to stop him from sliding back too far. Taking advantage of the 8th seat's attempt to recover from the attack Kaito dashed forward toward the wheezing shinigami and brought his blade up to the side of him so that once he was close enough he would launch a quick strike attack on the 8th seat.

Since he was in position, Kaito slashed at the 8th seat's shoulder hoping that it would immobilize him or at the very least take away from his fighting ability, but the crafty officer managed to bring his pole up just moments before Kaito's blade landed. Breathing the 8th seat yelled as he gathered reiatsu into his being and pushed Kaito backwards as their blades were still in a deadlock, "I can't let you win, Saruwatari-San-Seki...I'm sorry we have both sacrificed way too much to stop our ambitions at this point!" he desperately tried to explain. Digging his heels into the ground Kaito attempted to stop the momentum of the 8th seat, but then he heard a familiar whizzing and knew that he didn't have much time before his back would have a sharp ninja star embedded in it. Grunting as he drove his left heel into the ground causing small particles of dust to fly up into the air, Kaito pushed back at the 8th seat's pole giving him the freedom to move as the shuriken came whizzing at his back at a high enough speed that it sounded like an electric buzz saw through the air. Not in any position to try and block the attack, Kaito leaped up into the air while drawing his knees up into his chin as the shuriken flew underneath him showing him his own reflection as it flashed in the sunlight.

Now that he was out of danger, Kaito looked to see if the 8th seat was okay, but he didn't have any cause for alarm since the sudden change in momentum had thrown the 8th seat off balance and onto the ground; luckily it was just as the shuriken came whizzing through the air where the 8th seat's head had previously occupied. When Kaito landed the 8th seat wasted no time in attacking the young shinigami with a flurry of attacks, but Kaito was good enough with a blade that he was able to counter most of them without leaving himself open to any of the other attacks. The first strike with the pole was to his sternum, but Kaito was able to avoid getting hit by using a one-handed sword swing upwards with equal force to cause the attack fly upwards and completely missing Kaito. Twirling the pole over his head the 8th seat looked as if he were getting ready to attack Kaito once again so the young shinigami placed his other hand of the hilt of his zanpakutou in preparation for the attack that he thought was coming. Suddenly the 8th seat threw a sweeping strike at his legs with the pole and Kaito leaped into the air just as he heard the familiar buzz saw sound pounding into his ear right behind him. The world seemed to slow down around him as he quickly flung his head forward with his blade raised overhead as he began to flip in midair and his blade scraped the ground causing sparks to appear as Kaito chopped at the shuriken that was now above his head, "Not bad...these guys are no joke..." he noted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 pm

+2 fighting skill Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm

(Fighting Skill please. Thank you judges)

Breathing in a sigh of frustration as the two shinigami seemed bent on continuing the fight Kaito wondered whether maybe it was time for him to release his true fighting capabilities since they seemed to pose enough of a challenge to have kept him busy this long, but he decided against it. As he stood his ground assessing both the fighting skills of the 5th and 8th seats, Kaito knew that he could very well end this battle shortly with his fighting power, but he decided that it would be better if he learned to labor through a fight rather than searching for the quickest means. The yell of the 8th seat broke into his thoughts as he focused upon the charging shingami, who had his pole raised in a ready position as Kaito just stood with his blade in no position to defend the attack at all. He would wait until the last second to defend himself so that he could see if the 5th seat would launch his annoying shuriken weapon once more, "Why fight this useless battle? In the end it doesn't forward your goal to become stronger shinigami...so what pushes you on?" Kaito asked warily. Listening to the 8th seat's breath with each footstep that brought him closer to him so that he could possibly try and gain some understanding of how the two shinigami fought.

Even though Kaito had been waiting for an answer from the two shinigami about starting this fight with him they seemed unwilling to oblige him in anyway which made Kaito wonder if maybe it was his presence as a third seat that caused such violent behavior to arise from the pit of their souls. Never removing his eyes from the 5th seat, who was clutching his shuriken shaped zanpakutou anxiously as he waited for the opening that he was hoping the 8th seat would create when he was attacking Kaito, the young third seat realized that they believed that they were fighting in the right. Raising his zanpakutou in the air over his head Kaito blocked the pole that came crashing down towards him and like the first time reiatsu burst out in all directions causing dust clouds to rise up into the air even though there wasn't any wind. Kaito knew that he couldn't waste anymore time feeling sympathy or regret since the only feeling that emanated from him now was exhaustion and boredom, "Unfortunately for you..." he started to say to both the shinigami, "I'm done playing now..." he finished with a deadly stare. Flicking his blade upward, Kaito sent the 8th seat skidding backwards through the dirt, but he wasn't finished with the lower ranking officer yet as he leaped backward in the air so that he was now positioned behind the 8th seat who was still skidding towards him, "Sorry about this, but I have things to do..." he bluntly explained.

The 8th seat tried to whirl around to face Kaito, but Kaito wasn't going to play around any longer as he slashed the man's chest open causing torrents of blood to explode into the air; even this didn't bother Kaito as he watched the 8th seat gurgle slightly as he dropped his zanpakutou. "Have you no mercy?" the 5th seat asked with wide eyes which Kaito no longer bothered to be affected by as he turned his gaze towards the unruly shinigami, "No, I don't have any mercy since I'm not going to allow you guys to slander Kaiyo-san's name...you don't understand the bond we share..." he said. At the last part of his statement Kaito's gaze retreated to the ground as he thought about what made Kaiyo so much more different than any other shinigami that he had met since he had graduated. The 5th seat's yell broke him out of his daze as his head quickly snapped up to catch the shuriken only inches away from his head leaving him almost no time to make more than one move. Without taking more than a few instants to realized what was happening Kaito immediately took action as he planted his blade into the ground and then leaped onto the bottom part of the hilt of the blade as the shuriken was now trapped with his blade pinned through it.

Looking up, Kaito saw the 5th seat taking several steps backward as his eyes filled with fear, "What's wrong? Don't tell me that you can't fight without using your zanpakuto...that's a flawed way to become a shinigami don't you think?" Kaito asked with the same cold stare on his face as he leaped down from the hilt of his blade. The 5th seat's face twisted up in an angry snarl as he tried to muster up some courage, but from what Kaito could tell the shinigami was failing miserably in that department since he had yet to force his legs to stop quivering. As Kaito continued to walk towards the shinigami he began to realize that there wasn't any reason to continue the fight now that the opponent had been for the most part incapacitated, "Look, I don't want to continue this fight so if you can just concede then it will all be over then..." he explained. At these words a stony look crept over the 5th seat's face as he lowered his head so that Kaito could no longer see his eyes, but from where Kaito was standing he could see the shinigami's body shaking, "How dare you...how dare you speak down to me like that?" the shinigami spat out with venom. At this Kaito didn't know what to say since he felt as if he had simply given the shinigami the opportunity to get out of having his ass kicked for no reason, "All I was trying to do was..." Kaito began to explain.

"Shut up, brat!" the shinigami yelled at him as he broke into a wild run towards a surprised Kaito, "This isn't some game that you can just think your way out of! Being a shinigami is more than just mind games, you fool!" the 5th seat bellowed as he threw a punch at Kaito's chin, but Kaito didn't bother to move at all. Instead of defending the attack that the 5th seat had thrown out of anger Kaito simply stared blankly at the ranting shinigami as the punch crashed into his face sending him hurtling through the air, "Geez...that...kinda hurt actually...maybe I shouldn't have taken that punch..." he thought distantly. Before he could make any move to get up the 5th seat had grabbed him by the collar and began to pummel him with angry punches as he shouted obscenities about how Kaito was simply an ill-advised child who had apparently managed to procure the favor of the Central 46 members and the higher ops of the Gotei 13. "Especially the bitch, Kaiyo...I...I will kill her once I obtain the power to!" he shouted as he raised his fist once more to strike Kaito's face, but this time as the fist came crashing down again Kaito brought his hand up caught the man's fist in his hand, "Don't ever let me hear you utter such words again..." he warned the 5th seat from his laid out position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm

O.o take em down Kaito!
*coughs and regains composure*
+2 fighting skill Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending A Little Girl's Honor   Defending A Little Girl's Honor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defending A Little Girl's Honor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: