The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Seat. (SOLO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A New Seat. (SOLO) Empty
PostSubject: A New Seat. (SOLO)   A New Seat. (SOLO) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 am

Ri walked down the corridor from his room to the room of the fifth seat, Ri never liked this part of advancing in the ranks but it was something that simply had to be done. Ri tapped in the door with his sheathed Zanpakuto. The door flung open and red faced man appeared at the door.

What, What is it Ru” The man said in more a roar then anything else. He was taller then Ri then again everyone was and he was of a bigger build too.

Ri and you Trazil best soon learn that name. I want your seat” Ri said annoyed the man had forgotten his name, after all Ri had gotten himself into over the last months he’d come known.

I’m busy” Trazil said as he attempted to close the door but Ri flash stepped into the room and pushed the butt end of he sheath to Trazil neck.

I’m not asking I’m challenging , accept or forfeit your seat.” Ri said speaking firmly , that unease of fighting for a high rank gone now he’d gotten to known his opponent.

You’re only the seventh seat , go talk to Kurama” Trazil barked at Ri as he pushed the sheath away. Usually a squad member would challenge the one directly above him in rank to advance but Ri like to cut straight to the chase and take on the highest seat he could get away with.

I would but I can’t find him and if I beat you I don’t have to bother finding him” Ri said his tone growing darker and darker. Eventually Trazil agreed to fight Ri in the sparring ground of the barrack at noon.

And so at noon Ri sat in the middle of the sparring ground with many of his squad mate around as they were needed to make the match official. A stir in the crowd made Ri aware of Trazil approach.

Lets just start I’ve places to be” Trazil started in completely arrogant tone, Ri merely smiled he was going to end one quickly and decively.

Lets begin. Ruler of the winds arises! Gáircas” Ri roared over the winds that now howled as they terrorized the sparring ground, this wind encumbered Ri Zanpakuto allowing to release it self into the large sky blue bladed sword.

Seen it before. Enter my Reach awaken Bata” Trazi said sliding his hand over his Zanpakuto as it changed into a lengthy pike. The crowd had taken a few steps back after both men has released their Zanpakuto.

Ri could feel Trazil spirit pressure and knew Trazil was no where near his level, but Ri kept his pressure suppressed to give Trazil a false sense of comfort. Both men took their stance and stood perfectly still for a moment.

Then Ri came speeding forward as Trazil attempted to run him through with his pike but a simple wave of his sword and Ri removed the pike from his path. Ri swiped downed across Trazils chest but he managed to move the Pikes pole in the path to shield Ri attack.

Hado twenty White crawl” Ri cried out as he placed his hand to the ground. Trazil tried to shunpo to a safe distance but he was not fast enough was caught in the blast but being Ri didn’t perform the incantation the spell was weakened and so Trazil was only throw a short distance before he recovered.

Time to show you something new. Gáircas Rásúr” Ri cried out as he concentrated his reiatsu and soon magnificent blue wing formed. With a simple flap Ri took to the air but only hovered a few metres off the ground. Ri could see the fear in Trazils eyes and smiled.

Eite Rásúr” Ri said mainly to himself , his wing separated form him and themselves. Both started spinning his great intensity becoming spinning blades and the shot out at Trazil. The two spinning wing-blades flew in sporadic patterns to avoid being blocked and then cross path over Trazil but never touched him.

“It’s over” Ri said as he allowed his wings to fade away and rejoin his reiatsu supply, he also returned his Zanpakuto into it’s sealed form. He turned to walk away but no one knew why Trazil was still standing.

“I miss something Ri?, I’m still standing” Trazil shout at Ri , he was clearly confused just like the crowds but Ri didn’t stop he merely turned his head and smiled as Trazil’s spear fell into three parts.

Ri O’Nocht , Fifth seat of squad ten. I do like how that sounds” Ri said turning around to do nothing more then gloat. He could see the look of shame failure and confusion on his face.

Let me hear it Trazil” Ri said smiling broadly at the defeated man,

I submit, my seat is yours” Trazil said in a reluctant tone as he officially gave over his fifth seat position to Ri.

With that and a gloating laugh, Ri left to inform the vice-captain of the change in seats and to go find someone to truly test his new found ability. He knew he could of taken a higher seat but he didn’t mind really fourth and fifth seat made no difference to him.
Back to top Go down

A New Seat. (SOLO)
Page 1 of 1