The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)   Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am

Name: Jacob Amsel

Birthplace: German

Looks:
Spoiler:
Jacob has a pretty good tan, and wears a pretty old fashion style when he is out working for the SCS.
but when he is going about his daily life he alters his appearance completely thanks to some help from his master, his hair stays black but his eyes goes from yellow to brown, and his skin becomes much whiter
Spoiler:

Personality: Jacob acts in two special ways, as he have a double personality, one for when he is part of the SCS and one for when he is going around as a normal human
When working for the SCS he is a cold blooded killer that does what is needed to kill anyone he is told to, though with his own twisted ways that can sometimes allow the person to survive.
When he is pretending to be a normal human he is friendly and well mannered and would mostly just seem like any other young school teacher minding his own business.

Occupation: when he is not part of the SCS he works as a teacher at the high school where he is a history teacher, and he also teaches dance classes at certain times.

Special Characteristics: something special that makes him stand out is the way there seems to always be butterflies around him when he is doing work for the SCS.

Race: white

Special Power

General Power: phasing: the power enable him to phase trough anything and take hold of anything he wants while he moves through, but he can only move trough people with same or lower amount of spiritual pressure, the only thing he cannot go trough no matter spiritual pressure is the Zanpakuto, hollows and other spiritual weapons like the Quincy arrows.

Techniques/Abilities:

Ability one:

His master gave him a weapon he had been able to use that too, so he could weaken his opponent first before he would make them suffer a terrible death or just play around with them, it all depended on his mood.
The weapon is something that got planted into his body, and when he activate it a purple arrowhead like beam appear on his arm that is as sharp as a sword and he can use it to block as well as attack others.
When he does not use the weapon it can manifest itself as a lot of small butterflies that Jacob can command to distract others, and also these butterflies can feast upon spiritual energy, and grow stronger that way, and therefore he can often be found absorbing unfortunate wholes when he is sent out on missions.

Ability 2: By observing the way the Quincy Jacob have been able to adapt his own weapon into working the same way, and on command he can change his normal weapon into a bow of purple light that does not seem to have a solid from but is rather an unstable spirit weapon.
Unlike the Quincy he cant fire an endless barrage of arrows, but is only able to fire the arrows one by one.

Ability 3: The need for quick movement made Jacob learn his own way of the Quincy Hirenkyaku, its speed is almost equal to the original Hirenkyaku, but Jacob has yet to perfect it, but have made a slight change to it so when he use it he may leave an image behind that will disolve into butterflies when hit, or left alone for 6 seconds.

Stats: (you begin with 60 points to distribute around)

Spirit Power: 10

Speed: 22

Fighting skill: 19

Intelligence: 14

History: Jacob was born in Germany and grew up there, as he got trough his life he began to experience changes in himself, he became able to walk trough walls and other stuff, which came to be a big annoyance as he could not control it very well, so at the worst times it seemed to just slip from his hands, and there was not really anyone he could turn to for help, as he was about the only person that was that way where he came from, or at least as far as he knew.
In school he was sawn as a clumsy different person, as he always seemed to drop whatever he was holding and that made him a bit of a loner because he was different, and many times he decided just to skip school for that reason.
A few years came to pass before he was contacted by a stranger that gave him a way to learn controlling his powers, there was someone in Japan that could help him, and he had little choice in the matter as all attempts to learning it himself had failed.
Jacob was more then happy to accept this offer, and the man had even offered to pay the plane ticket for him so he could go to Japan and get the training he needed.
When he arrived he was quickly picked up by some people that made sure that he did not know where he was going.
Jacob then spent about two years in training, where he mind also slowly altered and he became more twisted in his way of thinking as he was lead to believe that everyone that his master considered an enemy was his enemy as well.
Though his mind was twisted he could still think clearly by himself which led him to get a double personality.

Role Playing Sample: Jacob had been standing teaching a class for almost 1 hour now, and it was getting close to the end, and good thing too, the heat that day was unbearable, and it was to see on the entire class, there was not one of them that took much interest in his class, except for maybe one or two striver.
Jacob looked up from his book as he finished reading out loud about Napoleon's fight at Waterloo "okay this is all for today people, and I know it is great weather to stay at the pool, but do not forget there is a big test coming up in a few weeks, so if you do not want to fail" Jacob clapped the book together a bit dramatic "study" as he finished his last sentence he got to his desk to get his stuff together, he answered a few questions to the students as they wanted some more insight on the test.
As they all had left the class he left as well, at least now he would be able to escape the heat of the class room, but unfortunately he could not go to the pool like so many others, he had a meeting scheduled, he was not sure who, he was just told that it was important and that the person would seek out him.
The one thing that bugged him the most was that he did not know if this person knew about both his identities, or just one, but if he was not contacted at all this day it could really not be his problem as then it would just be someone somewhere got misinformed.

Last edited by Jacob on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)   Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 am

Please add Rp sample , Please be more descriptive with you power and three abilities are given to superhumans each unlocked at certain ranks however please list those three now.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)   Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 am

I believe that should do it
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)   Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 am

Approved
Current Rank - 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)   Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob amsel (missing RP sample) (superhuman)
Page 1 of 1