The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jushi

Jushi

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-11

Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) Empty
PostSubject: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Jushi had just fired his first arrow, but he still had to learn how to control the influx of power through the gathering of Reshi.

"You Oughta see if someone here will spar with you, anyway your instruction is done"

The instructor said this and walked away. Jushi frowned and continued gathering Reshi and firing arrows. hoping someone would offer to spar with him...
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Sweat dripped from the brow of the hard working Quincy. Hado had been training his Reishi manipulation for the past three hours. He had already mastered forming his arrows, but everyday he worked on channeling the particles into his muscles. Giving him multiple angles from which he could strike his enemies, multiple ways to defend himself if they got close.

Then he saw him, a guy who looked like he had only been using his bow for two minutes of his entire life. I mean, Hado himself was considered a newbie of the Quincy order, but this guy looked like he just learned of his abilities! Still, it had to be admitted, his arrows were already looking good, almost every one using the same amount of Reishi and Reiryoku as the last, not too much, not too little.

A smile found its way to Hadoland's features, perhaps a spar with this promising newbie would be a good idea. Slowly the Quincy stood up, walking over to the freshly discovered Quincy and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Up for a spar"?
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Jushi turned around quickly. And he disapated his bow... to see the blue haired man.

"Ehh, Im gonna get my ass kicked. Or my arrows gonna explode in my face, But sure! Yeah my teacher said to find a sparring partner anyway. My name is Jushi Chiri. May i have yours?"

Jushi waited for a moment then started walking out backwards, He didnt want to get up close. This was because even with the countless beatings he took as a freshman, He still hated fighting close quarters.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

"Haha, just do your best and see how you do.

Hadoland's classic silvery bow formed in his hand again, Reishi flooding to his legs in preparation and anticipation. This would hopefully be a good fight, but since he was a kind senpai he would let the new guy have the first move. Hado arched his back forward slightly, his hand ready to pull back the drawstring at any second.

"First to hit the other three times wins, you get the first move. Sound fair"?

OOC: What you get when I have no fight muse >.>...
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 pm

((Its Perfectly Fine))

"Ok..."

Jushi's emerald green bow formed, Jushi had to be quick about this, he pulled in about half what he needed for a 'normal' arrow and fired, at his opponents chest, and fired, all of this as quick as he could. Jushi then did the same, except the target being the floor a few feet in front of him, to create a small smokescreen.
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)   Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Control via Demonstration(Hadoland)
Page 1 of 1