The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Female
Number of Posts : 28
Job/Interests : Following Rai.
Quote : In time you will forget my face, my words, and voice. But these scars, you will never be able to forget.
Registration Date : 2010-07-01

Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland) Empty
PostSubject: Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)   Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 pm

The gaping emptiness which was never satisfied no matter
how many souls were devoured is what drove her forward everyday everynight s
eeking out the weakling souls that inhabited this town. The lights of their souls
flickered about all over, making the almost impossible turn she zipped of in the
direction of one of these lights.

The ear piercing shriek echoed through the deserted street, the chain tinkling
as the nameless soul ran in terror, crying out for someone to help for someone to
come. His voice falling upon the deaf ears of the living who lie asleep in the buildings
surrounding him. The shadow glided above moving across the cement, sounding
hum approaching closer causing him to stop and duck behind the pole of a steet lamp,
he panted out of breath. The wood of the pole began to splinter and crack, groaning
at the sudden weight upon the top, the black pools shook as their gaze moved upward,
the breath catching in his throat. The wood finally snapping the pole came down with
a deafing crash, the glass shattered upon the street, as the shadow swooped in and
caught him up in a crushing embrace.

The muscles in her arms tighten crushing down upon her prey, the sound of what
must of been an amusing laugh gurgled through the mouthless mask, as the pitiful soul
screamed and cried out for help. The air around her would give off a loud swoosh as
her legs tensed under her weight as she landed on a nearby rooftop, the squirming thing
in her arms still wailing about crying out desperatly.

The sound of the eriee cracking of bone would cause him to stop struggling as his black
orbs stared at the creature in terror. Glinting green eyes seemed to smile as the mask
cracked open to reveal the set of fangs that lay hidden beneath, his shaking body froze
instantly as the thing let out an ear piercing shriek and droze the fangs down upon him.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)   Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Ugh, and all he was doing was trying to take a short nap before his nightly shift. As the horridly loud screams echoed throughout the town Hadoland pressed his pillow over his head. Why of why was he ALWAYS the closest Quincy, couldn't some other spiritually aware being handle it? Hado scoured the area nearby area for any other capable spiritual energy, and upon finding none sat up and grumbled angrily.

Hado rose to his feet and leaped out of his window, landing on the nearest roof he sighed as he realized he hadn't even put on his slippers!

He suppressed his Reiatsu to the best of the ability, and silently found his way to the feasting Hollow. His bow forming in his hand he fired off two arrows towards the beast, mainly for the purpose for getting its attention. A smirk crossed his lips, since when were Hollow the ones getting surprise attacked.

Once the Hollow felt the presence of the Quincy she would look at the Quincy whom was still in his stripped blue pajamas.

"What does a guy need to do to get a good nights sleep these days"?!
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Female
Number of Posts : 28
Job/Interests : Following Rai.
Quote : In time you will forget my face, my words, and voice. But these scars, you will never be able to forget.
Registration Date : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)   Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm

The air tingled around her as the arrows whizzed past sinking into the
rooftop next to her, green eyes narrowed as her form turned about to face
the uninvited being.

The crackling bone of her mask would begin to close, hiding the blood coated
fangs, the muscles in her arms and legs tensed up tightly, the length of her body
would arch forward a loud hiss would be directed toward him. Not every creature l
ike her had the ability to understand speech and or use it, but she could.

The voice that would come from beneath the mouthless mask had no distinct
sound, it was more of an echo.
"Light....flickering..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)   Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty...she Hungers (Hadoland)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: