The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jushi

Jushi

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-11

Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) Empty
PostSubject: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Jushi was walking home from the hospital. Awestruck by all the information he had recived.

"Come back when you wish to recive training to fight Hollow."

That was what that man had said back in the hospital, but did he belive it? And also, he lifted a 'seal' from his body, aparently to keep his spirit power locked.

He now 'felt' precences around him, and could feel one quite close. Jushi decided to walk torward it, as it didnt have a malicious presence as some of the others around him did.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Shikuro was sitting in the side of the streets no in gigai but just plain Shinigami, he didn't care much he couldn't be seen by humans anyway, so he jsut sat there in the shadow of a large building behind his back. He haven't exactly recovered fully from the last mission yet so he was taking it easy not jumping around like he normally would to scout, no if a hollow came close he would set after it, if not, then moving there could mean death cause of eachaustion on the way.
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Jushi walked forward along the streets, Looking for the presence he felt and strangly he saw a man wearing black robes, sitting in the shadows of a building.

Jushi watched from a distance he seemed tired, but radiated that feeling, Jushi hoped his own spiritual pressure wouldnt give him away.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 am

Shikuro took up his bottle of water, not really sensing any changes since they would have to be great if Shikuro actually had to take place, besides their was other Shinigami's out better cut out right now giving him a helping hand today.

He Drank a bit of his water seeming vvery relaxed, his zanpakutö lying on his lap not really that far away easy to draw if needed under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Jushi finally thought it to be safe to approach, he walked over to the man in the robes, with the sword, and asked, "Your a shinigami right?"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Shikuro looked up, a man had confronted him, how odd, there where several cases why a human would be able to see a shinigami though it seemed it had gotten more common to find more people with high spiritual presure proberly cause of what happened in history, that might have made some troubles within the balance letting it out on this world.
"Shikuro Nara 11th Squad seat 17, nice to meet you..."
Shikuro took up 2 fingers placing them next to the forehead in respect, though not enough respect to actually stand.
Back to top Go down
Jushi

Jushi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

"Umm, What... So the death gods are some sort of army, ranks?"

The Young Quincy looked confused. Jushi sat down next to the bench... he felt safe enough, and he didnt have a place to stay tonight, so he would probably sleep on the bench...

"So whatcha doin here out of the Soul Society"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow it seemes he was the first Shinigami this guy had seen, the reason for that was either that this guy had first now started to experince seeing stuff like Shinigami's he proberly haven't experinced a hollow yet either.
"So you know I'm a shinigami though nothing about us, wha does that make you?"
Shikuro tilted his head.
"And when the opposite partner introduces himself its prober manners to do the same... and what I'm doing here doesn't matter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)   Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living is only a road to Death(Shikuro Please)
Page 1 of 1