The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... Empty
PostSubject: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Kuroi went to bed with his Zanpaktou still on his back. He had grown abit from when he had started as a shinigami and soon wouldn’t wear it on his back now he had fallen asleep with his hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou as he cushioned his head with his hands, Cat nap style…

Kuroi found himself in a desert world completely surrounded by sand… in every direction except one… he heard whispering upon the winds… like he usually did while he slept… he saw in the quick spin around that he did a old man sitting upon a crystal throne. His Face was wrapped in cloth but he was clearly elderly from his body and posture.

”Sir, May I ask where I Am?”

”You are in your mind”

This is my Mind… If so, who are you, If you are my mind I should the only one here…

The old man stood, summoned a large staff and said “You will learn my name if you are worthy”

Kuroi was astounded by the old man… he disappeared and appeared in front of him… not unlike shunpo…

The old man swung his staff around Kuroi just had enough time to dodge backwards… grabbing for the zanpaktou on his back and ripping the Sheath apart blocking the following strike from the other end… Kuroi opened the distance by shunpo and subsequently shunpoed again behind to the crystal throne.

He slid on the sand… struggling to find footing but he slashed, just to be blocked by the end of the staff…

The old man kicked sand into his eyes and swung the staff after gaining momentum with a quick spin. Which Kuroi took on the face and Kuroi flew backward into a dune… The old man sat in his throne.

”Not yet…”
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Kuroi sat now… it was the morning after clashing with his Zanpaktou… Kuroi sat in a meditative position, trying to enter the wasteland that was his mind again…

He sat there for 10, 15 minutes… Meditating he saw he caught a glimpse and dove into it entering his Mind from his own will for the first time…

The old man looked at him from his throne and said ”Your progressing well”

”I guess I am?”

”Round 2”

The old man sprung from his throne, the staff forming into his hand… He spun it, and struck down powerfully down… Kuroi sidestepped the blow kicking sand up at the old man… The old man drew back and Kuroi kicked out with his foot at the man while drawing his zanpaktou slashing downward at the old man… He disappeared, reappearing at his throne… and stated

”Your picking up a few things…”

”I learn from my fights”

”Indeed”

The old man charged, forming a glass point at the end, stabbing like a spear, while bringing the back end round a blade formed in from the same glass… Kuroi deflected, and swung back, but the old man jumped and struck Kuroi in the ribs sending him flying…

Kuroi fell in the sand and stood warily… His Zanpaktou could do a number…

Kuroi took the initiative to attack, shunpo’ing forward to the oldmans position swinging upward the old man blocked easily… kicking Kuroi back

”You need to fight with intent to kill, You have none… Not an ounce… You cannot defeat me, You will not be worthy of this power… Not… ((Switch music)) The old man’s speech was cut off by Kuroi’s sudden attack, Reiatsu flying from his blade at him… Kuroi closed the distance again with shunpo and swung again… More Reiatsu leaking from his blade in the swing… creating a huge explosion as he swung downward…

Kuroi said evily, ”IS THIS ENOUGH KILLING POWER FOR YOU!!!

Kuroi raged forward, his Zanpaktou scarcely avoiding damage… when he was finished with his assault… he lay, drained of energy and strength...

”It appears I was wrong… Mudashu is what you ma…”

Kuroi heard this before he awoke with a 4th division member tending to him and his captain standing behind...

"Sorry, umm what happened..."

After observing Kuroi for a moment the captian replied, "You emitted an unusual amount of Reiatsu, so much so that nearby seated shinigami were buffeted... and everyone in our squad was awoken... when we found you here as the epicenter I sent a runner to fetch a 4th division shinigami to tend to teh situation... although... Anyway what were you doing?"

"I was conversing with my Zanpaktou, so to speak... He seemed more intent on killing me though..."

"Did you learn its name?"

Kuroi thought long and hard back to the final moments of his battle with the old man...

"Mudashu. Mudashu is my Zanpaktou's name"

"Well Congratulations, You have achived Shikai. would you mind showing me, i tend to belive in things i see..."

"I suppose so sir"

Kuroi listened, he knew he needed a awakening command to start the shikai... He listened for a moment and drew his Zanpaktou

"Hakai Shinasai, Mudashu!"

Kuroi looked as his zanpaktou changed with a whirl, extending on both sides revealing a staff taller than Kuroi by about a foot... However Kuroi quickly tired from sustaining the shikai and had to seal it again but strangly it didnt seal into its form it was before... It was more of a Shiraysa instead of a katana... Kuroi knew it was still his zanpaktou, Kuroi looked to the captain, as he spoke.

"Congratulations, You may have the day off to rest and recuperate..." As he walked out of the room, obviously concealing something, something that probably happened during the time he was in contact with his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Kuroi sat again… Trying to reach Mudashu’s relm in his mind… Kuroi found it surprisingly easy now that he had gone before… Mudashu was still sitting in his throne… looking like he needed a television to consume time…

Kuroi asked, “Mudashu-san, Would you please teach me how you solidified that glass?

He looked up at Kuroi ”how did you know you could do that…”

”You used the ablity in our fight”

”I Know, and I was honestly hoping you wouldn’t make the connection quite so soon… Have you figured out what the passive ablity is?

“No sir”

Kuroi Activated his shikai, which was abit akward while his Zanpaktou was standing next to him…

”Would you care to teach me?”

Focus your Reiyerkuro into a tube… You will understand your shikai’s passive ablity then… Kuroi did such a thing. And he felt it… the sand the sand that was inside his shikai, he moved it out… Past a seal that kept it it unless his Spirit power triggered it… and manipulated the sand while it hovered…

Kuroi giggled in amusement and then stared in awe at what he could do… He started by taking out more sand… about enough to fill a modern disposable water bottle… while he felt about a gallon in each tube he kept some in reserve…

He first sent it way out then retracted it, the made It spirial… He thought it was amazing… but then he returned to his original question… ”So to Solidify this I must solidify my spiritual power?”

”Wrong, you must compress the sand until it becomes un malleable at the tip of your staff… with Enough sand you can make any shape… ANY… As long as you can control it… However you need about double the sand as what you are trying to make…

Kuroi nodded… and compressed the Sand into a small spear tip… and stuck it into the sand it held up… so hopefully it would in combat…

Thank you Mudashu-san, Now may I take my leave”

”As much as I would like you to stay, yes you may leave…”

Kuroi exited his trance and left to train manipulating the sand… after all he did have a day off…
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Hakai Shinasai, Mudashu (破壊しなさい無駄の主 Destroy, Lord of the Wastes)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

New Sealed Form:
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:

Mudashu in its released form is a 6 foot long staff, the glowing tubes are filled with a suprising amount of sand and when they are emptied they no longer glow, the entire staff with exception of the tubes are made of a lightweight metallic compound but isn’t completely opaque,(meaning its allitle see through in a good amount of light) as for the tubes they are made out of an unknown substance that is most likely a refined form of glass, but has the strength of the rest of the zanpaktou…

The sand inside the zanpaktou is apparently useless but can be siphoned out of the to ends… and can be subsequently controlled, focused at the ends… the amount of sand controlled at one time is dependant on Reiykuro used, Both tubes would be incredibly draining… Also other sand may be controlled and focused around similar to his regular stored sand, although it will be less efficient and but it would be easyer to use…

Ablity 1: Garasu Kyouko: This ability allows the creation of the Material that makes up the glass tubes at either end of the staff, this can only be used with sand from the staff and prevents any other sand coming out other than in glass form… the Glass Form must be pulled back into the chamber to become sand again. Forign sand may be controlled while this abilty is in use as well…

Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...   Destroy, Lord of the Wastes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy, Lord of the Wastes...
Page 1 of 1