The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of War (Bankai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

The Lord of War (Bankai) Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of War (Bankai)   The Lord of War (Bankai) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

(Should there be a bit where you put the link!?)

Training thread:
Monsters Song

Call out phrase for Bankai:

"Raise Hell"

Description of the Bankai:

The ground erupts in series of explosions that spew flame and magma that converge upon Sal, obscuring him from view (and causing a great deal of agony for the poor chap), the fire slowly subsides and Norongachi is transformed into this:

The Lord of War (Bankai) FireDemon

The once singular Claymore is now two (representing his original and that of his defeated Zanpakuto's which is 8ft long. Yeah, making up for something i wonder? *Ahem*)

Abilities:

Ability 1:

The Armour itself increases Sal's abilities to Dizzying heights. He is fully capable of reducing a vast area to ash with a thought and is able to control a limitless quantity of the ethereal flame, allowing him to bend it further to his will with little effort. Additionally, being Armour, it protects him from a great deal of punishment.

Ability 2: (Acquired when you have achieved Rank 7.)

Last edited by Sal Norongachi on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

The Lord of War (Bankai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of War (Bankai)   The Lord of War (Bankai) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Lord of War (Bankai)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to: