The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away from a lecture

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Away from a lecture  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

The words seeped through Kaiyo's mind, slowly absorbed by her understanding. The girl pursed her lips, ever so slightly, staring at Tatsu for a moment. A mild and broken serenity between her usual demeanour. Kaiyo's face lit up with a smile as she shrugged, as casually as one could with such news.

'Okay' she beamed. She'd never been one for formalities, and nobody at the academy would likely argue with the ruling of a Captain. That along with her previous conversation with Tatsu; a weakness in Kidou being the string that attached him to the academy still. Well, Kaiyo could find no logical reason why she shouldn't.

A quick look strayed up t her red headband, it suited Tatsu. Such an observation made the girl smile, she couldn't even explain why, but it did. Kaiyo reached forwards and gently took a hold of Tatsu's hand again. 'Let's go to my office and sort out the papers for your transfer then' she beamed; brimming with excitement as she began to march steadily along the hallway. 'Hey Tatsu, do ya have anymore questions about the squad before ya join?' she pondered. Kaiyo had thoughts she'd covered all her bases, but she could never really be certain. 'And wait until you meet my new Vice Captain! He's really nice' she added; a testament to Shiku's characters.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 am

Tatsu eyed the captain as she seemed to think about it, he knew she had the power to make his demand happen, but he didn't know if she would do it, and the change on her face made him wonder also. Seconds became years, but finally the captain caught on with her glorious smile.

Tatsu beamed as she answered positively, this was like heaven, he would FINALLY get out and acquire a division, no more suckers telling him their better than him, before they learn he was there for many years, in a sigh of relief Tatsu raised his hands, and re tightened the bandanna he cared so much about. He didn't mind if other squad member's saw him with it, or what they would think, even if those kind of rumours can go very far.

Nodding to her comment about transfering papers, Tatsu had a smile glued to his face, it actually was weird for him who was rather neutral most of the time, but captain truly had made his day, he almost was glad he got his ass kicked earlier on, he even almost forgot the clean cut he had somewhere on his body. Tatsu gladly let the captain take a gentle hold of his hand, considering that both of those hands probably killed so many things in their stories, the duo could make many shiver were they still alive as in human. ''Yes, captain, I have a question, do we have to absolutly run from place to place?'' He joked the captain, as up to now they had ran everywhere in the barracks. Looking towards the captain with an honest smile the young samurai said ''I can't wait to meet him, I'll look towards him as an example, and look towards him as a beacon I must surpass.'' The same determination rushed within Tatsu, prouving how strong willed he was.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Kaiyo smiled, her own joy reflecting that of her new squad member. The captain caught sight of Tatsu re-adjusting his new red ribbon, the small act that, for Kaiyo at least, meant so much more. Well it made her smile brighten, her sincere joy reflecting her bright eyes. Kaiyo skidded to a halt when they reached her office, smirking back to Tatsu in a playful tone as she spoke. 'If you slow down too much you miss all the fun stuff in life'. The girl's own version if a deep philosophical notion.

Kaiyo lifted her chin, blowing a strand of hair from her face, she paused. Watching as two strands of hair fell out of place. Kaiyo frowned, sweeping her hand through her hair as she moved her parting further to the side. Smuggly grinning as she slid open the door to her office.

'Heh, I'm sure Shiku wouldn't mind a fight'
she added. The competition offering up itself for her Vice Captain rank, it was inspiring. Kaiyo stepped through the threshold, gesturing for Tatsu to take a seat on one of the sofa's. Her office was, in general a bit more 'fun' than that of the other captains. There was more colour, and of course a collection of various weapons hung along one of the walls; presents from nobles usually. Kaiyo had her own private garden that lead from her office, a great place where she could relax. That, and the large bowl filled with various different kinds of candy made the 11th squads office and embodiement of her own personality. It all seemed a little conflicting actually, though nothing seemed out of place.

Kaiyo bounded along over to her office, tapping away on a computer for the Academy student files. 'Hmmm, you met any other Captain's Tatsu?' she pondered, scrolling through the students file as she peered over to him. There were a few markers and extra notes on his file, his particular flair in sword combat was noted, and a few squad had already short-listed him for after his graduation. Kaiyo tapped away on the keys for a second. The paperwork that would land on her desk soon after doing this would be a hassle. She'd be sent every file Soul Society had on this guy, and have to sign over all of it. For the moment though, Kaiyo just directly transfered tatsu into her squad. She'd call his teacher later on. The girl threw her arms up as she slid her spinny chair backwards and cheered. 'Welcome to the 11th squad'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

After properly setting up his newly acquired ribbon, he had time to catch the smile on the captains face, which was actually nice, cause it made him smile too, breaking that neutral and boring face of his, even though he had smooth features and all. Tatsu allowed a chuckle at her comment and nodded as he said. ''There is no reason to slow down, going faster and faster, improving more and more'' Answering her philosophical notion in his own way and how he saw it.

A smile errupted on Tatsu's face as she moved her hairs away and as she replaced them, one and one making two he could easely guess that it was become she lacked her ribbon, so out of no where he drew his sword and untied the sash that used to used to hold his sword and threw it in the air, before vertically slashing it with deathly grace, of course he didn't cut it in half, it would be far too large, so he made it about 2 centimetres. The young man retied his deep blue sash back in place and replaced his zanpakuto slightly after, handing out the ribbon piece. ''There, that should solve your problem as it solved mine, a squad supports a captain just as much as the captain supports a squad'' Said the young man before the short captain.

As the captain spoke and opened the door, Tatsu nodded. ''I never refuse a fight against a skillful opponent.'' Entering the room, Tatsu dropped a look here and there, being curious, Kaiyo's office wasn't as he imagined it, which was a good thing, she seemed a little more care free then the others. Tatsu properly sat down, his slim and dark figure not moving trying to look as official as possible, the room just gave him the feeling he should be like that. Spotting the candies he allowed his tongue to wet his lips subtly.

Remaining at his sofa not moving, Tatsu eyed the captain carefully, trying to read her facial thoughts, he shook his head at her question, wondering why she asked. ''No, I haven't, why?'' Tatsu was rather curious, wondering why she asked that. Some of the notes said that sometimes he get carried away in his fights, like having a hard time to stop, other notes noting how he can't control his spiritual energy. The latest note dated from last year, saying he had injured another student. Which would explain his neutral self, he might be trying to control himself even though he can't. If Kaiyo cared to check, Tatsu's grades were good in most classes, even in kido theory classes, but he always failed because of the practical exams. So it wasn't that he didn't understand. As Kaiyo said her phrase Tatsu almost jumped up in the air and said ''Yes!". That's just how happy he was.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaiyo lowered her head, trying to hide her smile and blushing cheeks as she moved her hand out to take the ribbon. The girl dropped her head even further forwards as she tied the new deep blue ribbon around her head. It was a nice colour, and matched her eyes almost too well. The girl looked back up to Tatsu, making direct eye contact with him as she smiled gently. 'Thanks Tatsu' she replied softly, still shocked at the gesture. Kaiyo couldn't think of anything so nice that someone had done for her.

Kaiyo shrugged lightly as she made her way back onto the sofa. Leaping over the back as she dropped into the thick cushions. 'No reason, just a couple 'a notes on you' she mused, her brain relaying the information she'd scrolled through. It could all be thought on more deeply later on. Kaiyo nudged the bowl of candy towards Tatsu as she grinned, 'Want one?'

Kaiyo leant back in the chair for a moment. Whipping her head forwards with a wave of inspiration. Her blonde hair floating forwards behind her head, along with her newly aquired blue ribbon. 'Hey, don't i have training to do with my new favourite squad members?' she smiled, her sincerity offering an undertone of humour with her words.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Finishing replacing his sash, Tatsu caught a slight glimpse of Kaiyo's blush and found it rather cute, he didn't think he'd manage to make her blush, he felt quite proud, but he was still so far from his ultimate goal. Smiling back to her nicely, allowing her soft replied, he simply said. ''Honestly, its a pleasure'' On his end this was probably one of the sweetest things he did for someone else.

The young samurai stood still, wondering if there was really that much information on the server of the soul society, if every single detail was there, there'd be alot of comments about him beating people that wanted to start fights with him, simply cause he said he was better than him. Keeping his cool, the young man merely nodded at the note comment, swallowing as if he was a little stressed, but seeing as she asked if he wanted candies he nodded, giving a look as if she was about to toss him one or if he would be faster to stand up. ''Please''

The young shinigami had waited for that question all day, he was already standing up out the door by the time she finished her comment. ''Definetly, and if you don't fight seriously, I'll make you regret it!'' He said as if he could seriously beat the captain, but it was obviously a joke.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm

A smile of chuckle slipped out of her mouth as kaiyo released tatsu was already at the door. Eager as ever it would seem. Her smile faltered for a moment at what he said, her eyes growing wide with an obviously fake shock for a moment. Kaiyo began laughing gently as she hopped over the over sofa and wandered across to the door, 'I think the same risk stands for you as well Tatsu' she goaded lightly.

The captain couldn't remember exactly what training she had agreed to, though feeling exhilerated by her new ribbon the Captain was up for anything. Pause for thought. Thought.

Kaiyo peered up to Tatsu, 'I guess this means we're gunna have to run there' she smiled, referring back to his earlier comment of running everywhere. Kaiyo pushed off her back foot, perhaps moving forwards with too much momentum as a wave of energy shot behind her as she moved. Sprinting forwards all the maze of a barracks. Kaiyo wasn't moving slowly, but she wasn't going as fast as she could. She didn't want to lose Tatsu in her barracks. The girl skidded around the first corner, placing her right hand flat on the floor as she pushed off it and continued running. The sparring rooms were just off the main building in the compund.

Kaiyo stopped dead in her tracks, her blue ribbon fanning forwards as the two ties draped over her shoulders. The girl glanced down at the colour, still unable to help smiling at the gift. 'Alright!' she cheered, flinging open the doors to the 5th sparring room. It was the size of a football pitch in size, with a high ceiling and the most enforced walls in soul society. Kaiyo leapt through the threshold and spun on the vaguely shiny floor. Facing Tatsu with a grin, 'So, what kinda training did i agree on then?' she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Tatsu obviously liked that chuckle that the captain gave to him as he spoke his comment, seeing the shock in her eyes, he wasn't as good as to actually guess it was totally fake but he didn't really mind, but by the time the young man openned the door, the captain was already making a comment and crossed the door. ''Better not underestimate me captain'' He said with a large smile on his face.

Tatsu had followed the captain outside, and closed the door or whatever was there behind him, her comment, made him instinctly tighten the ribbon in his hair, making sure those long hairs stayed behind him. How Kaiyo started to run was rather amazing, so much power used for such a trivial thing, must be a proof of her overwhelming power, but that was something Tatsu dreamed of reaching or even surpassing with this very person's help. A grin emerged as the young man evaluated quickly the speed she was moving at, he could still see her, which meant he could still follow her. Tatsu began to run, trying to follow the captain every turn, he was going fast but he was losing speed everytime they came to a corner, at this speed kaiyo really didn't need to slow down, as Tatsu was following with deathly agility, perhaps that would be the greatest part in his fighting abilities.

After a short race, which Tatsu lost without a doubt he turned the last corner and almost met the wall face first, once again faking his loss of balance. The young man came about just as he spotted the captain glance at the ribbon he gave her, it was actually a part of his weapon, the sash came along with the zanpakuto. Entering the training court with Kaiyo he looked at her cheerful manner and smiled back. ''Well my opinion is that, if you want to train someone, you have to know his limits, how about you test my limits? I'll start off with the only thing I can do with my spiritual energy'' With that comment, he focused a little, and a little draft of air came from Tatsu, as a faintish glow of deep blue spiritual energy gathered around him..for just about a second then vanished. ''Yep..that's about it'' Tatsu chuckled, awaiting for the captain's reaction, wondering what she'll say.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 am

Kaiyo nodded in agreement with tatsu, crossing her arms loosly to watch his reiatsu control. Her smile froze on her face for a moment; expecting it to last a bit longer. Sure his file had mentioned an appalling control of his reiatsu but well, that was pretty bad. Not that Kaiyo herself had the best control of her own spritual energy, hell if she'd counted the amount of times she'd nearly exploded herself...Or others. Well she wasn't really in any position to judge.

She giggled politely. Taking a moment to think before she nodded firmly. 'Okay then' she said slowly, stepping closer to Tatsu with a tentative expression. 'Try some Kidou' she mused slightly, gesturing for Tatsu to begin. Smiling re-assuringly for her friend. Kaiyo knew a few ways to help people get a better grip of their reiatsu, but so far she wasn't so keen on pushing Tatsu to that limit. He was already injured, so she wanted him to be healthy. Plus, she vaguely remembered mentioning she'd help him with the kidou part. Seeing as it was just the practical application of the spells, it was just control and maybe a bit more focus that was needed. Kaiyo's mind drifted back to his sheet, the note of an injured student, well it seemed like a valid reason for someone not wanting to commit to a spell so much. Still, this was just guess work.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Tatsu was rather pathetic in terms of kidou, even though his spiritual pressence was rather strong, he just seemed unable to control it for some reasons, as if it had a will of its own. Gritting his teeth's as if he was fully angered with himself, a growl emited from the bottom of his throat as if he was forcing against his own reiatsu, he tried again, the aura of energy came back, visible and thick but he lost it about 10 seconds after, panting as if he had surpassed himself. Standing back up he looked at the captain, hoping she'd be a little more satisfied with this try.

Seeing as she giggled Tatsu shyly smiled back to her and nodded to her comment about trying Kidou, he'd go easy and start with the first one. He'd raise his arms in front of him and mutter one word, without incantation or anything he said ''Sai'' the most basic of all Bakudo's. The captain would probably feel the spiritual energy moving towards her and trying to restrain her arm to her back, but the strength of his spell was weak, as if his spiritual energy itself didn't desire hurting or wounding anyone, of course he didn't know she felt it, without knowing it he had made progress, from nothing to feeling something. ''See..quite pathetic, I can't even make my energy move'' The problem might not be the person, but the sword behind his energy.

(I believe some Zanpakuto have the power to control their bearer's spiritual energy, so I thought I'd give it a shot)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Kaiyo's arms ebbed backwards slightly, the spell pushed aside by the Captains overwhelming reiatsu that simply melted it away. Kaiyo nodded slowly, flash stepping closer to Tatsu; just inches away as she spoke. 'So...You're working against your own reiatsu and Zanpakuto...And you know why' she mused with a knowing smile. Taking a short step backwards, Kaiyo held her smile.

Kaiyo bounced up and down with a tinted exaggeration to her excitement; lead by a sincerity and perhaps concern for a friend. 'You're energy doesn't want you to attack, so it stops any true passion in you're attacks; even if you don't want to kill your opponent without offering the killing intent to your strikes, they'll never do so much damage...' A mangled meaning to her own understanding of such an energy. One which was clearly locked to Tatsu for some reason. Un-willing on his part, or that of his Zanpakuto...Perhaps even both. A combination of a deep set desire picked up on by the spirit of his own blade and body. 'Okay, you're sword knows everything about you, and it can and will follow your strikes and offer and open all you;re power but you can't try and fool yourself because...It's like opening the door just a bit and expecting to fit someone really tall through. If the door gets stuck like that you just have to bra it down' Another brilliant metaphor by Kaiyo.

The captain sighed lightly, dropping into a relaxed stance as she spoke. An intensity in her eyes, unseen before that sparked an energy one might only un-wittingly attack and yet she held solid her stance and called closer. 'Attack me. Come one, hit me with everything you got' she grinned. Kaiyo was sure to keep her own cap on...For the time being, at some point releasing her own energy, just a bit more might be needed.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Tatsu had dreams of his zanpakuto before, it trying to reach him, and he knew everything about his restriction and he hadn't told anyone, but yet she found out without even him giving her any hint. Dropping his eyes looking at the stomach area of the captain, probably in shame. ''Mhm, I do know..how do you?'' The young man was rather curious about that.

Tatsu watched the captain bounch up and down and speak about his energy, being ever so true, he was almost scared, but at the same time relieved from a pressure that was on his shoulders from so long. Nodding to every comment she said Tatsu was almost at a loss of what to say and didn't really get the end of her comment but he nodded, noting to himself that he would need to remember what she said.

The young man saw Kaiyo relax a little, he had been listening to her all this time, but just then she said something he obviously appreciated, as he answered her grin with one of his own. By the time she finished saying the last syllable of got, Tatsu already had both hands on the long handle, for the time being he wouldn't use the dagger in the handle. Suddently, Tatsu dashed with agility rarely matched in academy grade students, unsheathing his blade in the process, he slashed in the general torso area of the captain's body, but it was obviously a feint, as Tatsu drew the dagger from within his handle and attempted to drop it down on the captain's shoulder were she to dodge upwards. Obviously that offence was ferosious and deadly.

Judging from his offence he still had alot to learn, but up to now he was swift and acurate.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, not given the time to reply to Tatsu's question as he charged. His speed, arguably more than she had expected, general tactics and overall ability in combat was as she'd hoped. For someone so in love with combat, it was almost refreshing to watch, of course it faltered her own reactions to enjoy the attack of her opponent too much. Such indulgence was far beyond that which was to be expected.

Kaiyo twisted her body around in time with her unsheathing blade. Her gaze kept permanently on Tatsu as she moved. The first strike shot through her previous and fading mirage of where she had been standing, attention drawn quickly from such actions as Kaiyo twisted slightly on the ball of her foot. Leaning backwards as she slid her own blade up along Tatsu's, holding it firmly at the guard as she finally replied. 'It's as clear as colour of my new headband' she smirked slightly.

Kaiyo dropped to the floor, sweeping her leg along at Tatsu's feet. The girl continued this motion around, pushing her body weight onto her hands for another spin that lead an axe kick towards Tatsu shortly after. Kaiyo flipped backwards, sliding along the recently polished floor with a gaily smile. 'Now come on! How are you gunna beat me with that!' she cheered. Kaiyo stood side on, her blade held firmly in the grasp of her right hand a her left hand hovered at her side, should she need it. Her idea was simple enough. For Tatsu to fight at his best would not be enough, Kaiyo was hoping for him to surpass his best, it just may take a bit of goading.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Tatsu never lost the smile that was stamped on his face, he probably loved fighting someone skilled just as much as Kaiyo did herself, but that could still be argued over, as te discussion was never started. The young man's finess was visibly beautiful..and very deadly.

Tatsu's eyes were probably locked on Kaiyo's not giving her the chance to see where his hits will be just like any professsional swords man. A smile errupted on the young man's lips as she talked about how clear his problem was a reiatsu like that could probably work wonders in the 4th division. Tatsu's offensive was easily countered and blocked, but it was to be expected from a captain. Suddently the captain backed of from Tatsu and spun onherself, a low attack Tatsu saw through it and attempted to move backwards, hopes where the he dodged both kicks in that manner.

Tatsu looked at the captain who told him to beat her, he took a step backwards and lifted the flat edge of his blade to his lips and kissed it. ''The last person who got me serious was injured, I'm doing this cause I know you can handle me easily'' The fact that he said that, prouved that he wasn't willing to use his powers, just like the captain said previously.

Losing his smile, Tatsu lowered his blade to hip level, and made a step forward, making a direct slash at her throat level, the hit was quick and very accurate, but the actual slash wasn't the real danger, it was the second one that was coming just about two inches above that, like a spring effect. At this point it would be easy to guess that Tatsu wasn't an ordinary academy student.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Kaiyo's smile grew larger; a Cheshire cat grin at Tatsu's reply. 'That's what i wanna hear' she nodded. Kaiyo flicked her wrist down as her arm moved upwards. Blocking the first strike, the girl tipped her blade at a diagonal slant; knocking her own blade down against slice two, to push it away. Now that was definitely not a normal attack, and more so not the normal attack of a newly graduated student. Not lingering anymore than a second or so after his attack, Kaiyo pushed forwards.

Sweeping her blade along at Tatsu's torso, the Captain twisted on the ball of her back foot, following her strike with a side on left kick to the sternum. Kaiyo wasn't holding back all of her power like she might have usually done; granted her reiatsu wasn't released...Yet. No suffocating was needed, but the power behind her attacks was there. She'd figured it would be more of an incentive to not get hit.

Kaiyo dropped back into her stance, still smiling in a playful manner. Quite enjoying this little spar they had. 'So, where did you learn to handle a blade like that' she quizzed. The Soul Reaper academy offered a very regimented approach to sword skill and whilst it was a great structure to follow. Well Kaiyo herself had been taught by various swordsmen outside of the Gotei 13. Though for a lot of it, creating a style that suited each characters personally was key.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Tatsu's attacks were accurate and deathly, and he wasn't surprised by the fact the captain handled it, he knew deep down he would lose, but something inside him was pushing him to try even harder, he wanted to impress the captain. The first attack was a way of hiding the second one that was coming, and she saw through it, but then again that was to be expected.

Tatsu saw the captain push in his range, most students wouldn't do that, as they knew Tatsu had a dagger, but the young man wouldn't have time to use it, Kaiyo had already slashed in Tatsu's general torso area, which was a blow he could live without. He raised his sword just in time to block it, but the captain was using overwhelming strength and Tatsu could feel his defend being crushed, which would end just like if he hadn't blocked at all, it was all or nothing, he decided to let himself be spinned by the strength of the captain, after doing a full turn the captain was already turning on herself and within that second, tatsu pushed forward, moved his feed right beside her's and followed her turn, so they would have traded spots. A lucky rookie might of stoped there, but Tatsu took the opportunity as it rose and attempted to lay his blade beside the captain's throat as he might be standing behind her.

Tatsu didn't move, the writter at this moment didn't know if his post had suceeded or not, he was enjoying this, but he kept his face serious, as this required alot of concentration, training alone and training with someone else was different, the moves he had pulled were timed perfectly every time he did something, was to try and pull the situation over to his side. ''Honestly..I learned alone, when I was in the academy, I was too good for the other students..so I was training most of the time alone, and sometimes, the teachers made team fights, and as an handicap, my team had fewer numbers..I always managed to get my team out flawlessly, I got a few scars to prouve it.'' Tatsu said quite calmly standing there. The fact that he learnt everything alone was amazing too, but few could make it this far, let alone use the strength of another in a single block.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:30 pm

A rush of her own suppressed energy prickled along her skin, tantalising the hairs on her arms with a sparking energy. Tenrai Zenpyou were clearly wanting a good fight here. An evil smirk begged its way onto Kaiyo's face. Dropping her foot back onto the floor in time with Tatsu's movement. Kaiyo reacted quickly, her blade still held firmly in her right hand. Throwing her right hand upwards with her blade pushing upwards against Tatsu's blade, just inches before her throat. Once's her arm was fully stretched, Kaiyo quickly changed tactics. Her blade still pushing hard against Tatsu's the Captain flipped her blade downwards, adjusting her grip to follow it as she pushed Tatsu's own blade down against his neck.

Not giving a moment's rest, Kaiyo straightened herself out. Stepping around Tatsu with a wide smile, tracing her blade down from his neck and along his back. Kaiyo finished with a fast routine of jab's, finishing with a swinging strike at his left side. So far so good. Kaiyo held her stance, waiting for the rebuttle. A slow breeze swept through the training ground, picking up a few strands of her hair and sweeping them backwards. Kaiyo smiled lightly at the welcomed peaceful interruption, amused by it to say the least. Trained himself, this guy was really something special. Unique, Kaiyo would likely use to describe him. Yet it was in a compelling way, one that interested Kaiyo a lot. Her eyes twinkled with something else, an intrigue perhaps. Even Kaiyo herself didn't know, but it made her smile and tilt her head ever so slightly to one side.

'Gettin tired yet?' she giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am

Tatsu saw the sudden jump in power in Kaiyo's spiritual pressure, obviously he knew that nothing good would happen, in the time of a flash Tatsu understood he shouldn't of pushed his luck that far for the blow was already parried. But that wasn't all she turned her blade downward and started pushing his own blade against him at first Tatsu moved his foot backward, testing if he would be able to hold her back with strength alone, but again that was another stupid idea as the blade kept moving more and more downwards towards him, only a tiny bit slower.

The young man was starting to reach his limit, it was either he moved aside, she let go, or he'd be crushed. Luckily for him she let go, for a slash along his back, The shinigami stepped aside, raising his sword, making sure that the captain's sword wouldn't hurt too much, his defence was already crushed when the flurry of blows came at him, he moved in a fashion to block some and to dodge others, at first he was doing well, but he started to slow down, he kept a pace that could tire anyone, except some badass captain of course, He blocked and dodged most of the blows but some of them did hit but what was surprising is that he moved in a way that made the blows mere flesh wounds, even though he was wounded he kept going, gritting his teeth.

Taking a step back, trying to get a breather, and feeling the breeze roll in, his hairs rippled through the air for a single moment, before turning into a wave since Tatsu dashed forward as fast as the wind has made its way inside the training area, a clear 5 foot dash and slash at her torso area. Panting Tatsu turned around, hoping he was behind the captain with his awesome samurai slash attack and decided to be honest. ''Definetly...you're way out of my league captain'' He was still being skittish, he didn't know if the captain would attack or decide to talk, so his Zanpakuto remained in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 am

Kaiyo lunged her body backwards, slashing her blade loosely to knock Tatsu's out of the way, her arm continued it's movement, swinging over her shoulder with her blade facing down to block Tatsu's awesome samurai slash. Kaiyo swung her left leg around, aiming a quick, sharp roundhouse kick at Tatsu's head. Her body followed the turn as she smiled, 'You need to jump up a league or so then'. As her left leg landed back on the ground, Kaiyo stepped in closer, bringing her arm in as she twisted to one side; thrashing her elbow at the side of Tatsu's face.

Bouncing in her step the Captain sidestepped along the right a bit. Trailing her blade along the ground with her as she kept her gaze focused on Tatsu. 'The biggest helper in combat is you're reiatsu, usually that's controlled by you're Zanpakuto...So you and your sword both need to try and properly hit me. I mean really hit me' Kaiyo titled her head upwards as her rambled train of thought continued, 'There are two limiters to performance; a lack of preparation and a fear of pain...I guess in you're case, it's kind of both, but you'll know why a bit better' Kaiyo flung her arms in the air, still circling Tatsu like a bird of prey as she spoke, 'You could have Shikai by now if you weren't so afraid to actually fight, with everything you have, with no regret...' Her voice was getting louder and more frantic with each word.

Kaiyo dropped back into her stance, placing both hands on her blade as the familiar chink of the metal echoed through the hall. Not saying a word, she waited. Hoping so genuinely that she could help Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Tatsu saw the captain dodge backwards and she began talking, he listened to her and a smirk errupted on his face, she said he needed to jump up a league, even though he was at his limit, he hadn't felt like this in a long time. It was almost written on his face how much he enjoyed this, and it was also obvious that he would keep going until the captain told him to stop.

Tatsu moved his second hand towards the ending part of his zanpakuto, pulling out the dagger, showing the captain that what she said didn't fall in the wrong ears. The young man moved around with Kaiyo, his stare lost in hers, waiting to see a good opening, but of course there were none. ''Everything I have? You better call the 4th division, cause that's probably the only way I'll walk out of here'' Tatsu had no real fear of pain that he knew, of course there were the subconscious and all those kind of thing's he couldn't explain.

Tatsu dashed forward, slashing at multiple places with his sword, but not using his dagger yet, he wanted to use it to its true way, a parrying sword, he had a plan in mind, and it was about to be executed. In a mere second, the young shinigami dropped to his knee's doing a full spin on himself while extending his foot, trying to trip the captain, if that wasn't enough his dagger was doing from a blindspot, aimed straight at her knee.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Kaiyo allowed a small giggle to escape her mouth; as if he'd be walking out of here at all. The short girl's sword skill was impressive, her right arm blurring around her body as she quickly slid her blade left to right to block Tatsu's strikes. Finishing with her blade horizontal, and her left hand gently resting against the cold metal.

The trip was well timed and placed. Her blonde hair fanned outwards as Kaiyo fell to the side. Arching her spine as she twisted around backwards, her white Haori sliced by the dagger as her own blade swung down across Tatsu's back as she landed behind him.

Kaiyo sighed lightly, dropped her shoulders as the white coat slid down onto the floor, 'That thing just gets in the way all the time' she smirked. Rushing forwards at Tatsu, Kaiyo kept low. Stepping straight around her friend with her momentum as she shot another quick flurry of jabs and strikes. Kaiyo stepped in closer, trying to lunge her blade straight through Tatsu, at his left shoulder; careful to avoid anything important. Left hand resting on his other shoulder as she spoke in a quieter voice, 'Nothing heals the body like Reiatsu'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 pm

There was no denying the fact that a captain's sword skill was impressive and Tatsu hadn't expected her to hold back on him that long, but then again she was just about a hundred time stronger than him. All the hits had been parried but what almost surprised Tatsu was that his trip worked, it was almost as if he surprised himself but he didn't hesitate about anything he continued his strike.

The dagger hit the captain's haori, he was that close to actually landing a hit on a captain, but sadly, he only touched the haori and nothing else, and in the flash of a moment Tatsu's back was flaring in pain as the captain made a clean hit right under his shoulder. One would probably stop a training after such a blow but the young man only gritted his teeth together and charged in her direction at the same moment she did.

Tatsu realized quickly that the captain wouldn't attack from the front, but by the time he did, she was already turning around him to launch another flurry of blows he would evade by side stepping away from the blow, but as he did that, it was as if the captain had seen through it, the space Tatsu gained moving backwards was lost and the strike was coming right at him and he was slowed down by the pain on his back. At that moment Tatsu would drop his dagger and raise his hand, that was the all or nothing, he would open his hand and close it on the captain's sword, hoping to close it fast enough to stop the blade. He quench his hands together as hard as possible, while lunging his own blade at her. Blood spurting out from his hand as the blade probably forced its way in the shinigami's palm.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Images flickered through Kaiyo's eyes, filtering through her mind almost faster than she could think about. Thinking normally was hard, thinking combat wise was more subconscious. A natural analysis of movement conditioned by a lot of training, and pain.

Still, Tatsu's movements were impressive by any standard. His endurance was especially impressive, though his breaking point was nearing. The tinted guilt of her actions was shaded by the promise of achievement. The increase in power, built up reaching and surpassing the limits we hold for ourselves. Sacrificing defence for offence was usually a last stand kind of action, and even then, most shinigami saw it as beneath them. Though it;s tactical advantage was immense, and did manage to catch Kaiyo off guard.

The power behind her strike faltered as the soft flesh was pierced like soft butter with Kaiyo's blade. The dagger short forwards in an instance, un-willing to cut off Tatsu's hand, the girl's mind raced. In the split second it took Kaiyo to make her decision, a smirk raised onto her lips. Keeping a loose grip on her sword, Kaiyo twisted around to avoid Tatsu's dagger. Out-stretching her right leg after the full spin as she kicked it straight at Tatsu's chest. Hoping to knock him back so that she could regain full swing of her blade. Kaiyo dropped her foot back to the floor as she nodded slightly, 'Better' she added, under her breath. Awaiting the response before she decided on her own actions.

Hoping the adrenaline kick would boost the desire for combat, and push past the pain Tatsu probably felt. Kaiyo was impressed already, but she had wanted to help his reiatsu control, so unless her felt cornered and to the edge of breaking, nothing would happen. It seemed close though, and the last display was very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Image flashed faster than Tatsu could understand, but everytime it happened, he stopped her from going, but this time, his hand was bleeding and his attack was parried. Pain seared through his body and blood started to change the color of the yukata he was wearing was started to adapt a crimson color. Yet the young man didn't let go. His offence was crushed like there was no hope in this battle yet he clinged to the fact he wanted to hit the captain, to show he was worth something.

Blood kept on dripping on the ground, yet his courage was still as high as ever, his mind was racing as to what he would do when she parried but it was already too late an iron hard kick came to his torso area like a train would hit a goat on a railroad, he didn't evade it, and he didn't let go of the blade, this could be his greatest achievement yet, his hand was flaring in pain, and blood rushed his way upwards to his mouth, but he didn't open up his mouth, he swallowed it back. The kick itself had made tatsu move just about 180 degree's around Kaiyo, his hand was locked on the sword so if she didn't do anything to make him let go, he would still be holding it.

If everything had worked out, the two of them had actually had switched places, opening his hand and moving it forward, and re grasping the sword at the hilt if possible. He would move his left foot on her foot, trying to step on it restraining her movement. And he wouldn't try to slash her, that would be too obvious, he would just suddenly try to headsmash her nose and THEN slash at her, this was a really up close battle, so his dagger was a way better choice than his actually zanpakuto.

The adrenaline was rushing, but the pain was still present, his teeth was clenched together, blood falling on his lips hand and back, but he kept going like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Kaiyo released her grip of her sword, not willing to cut off Tatsu's hand just to make him get a bit more control over his reiatsu. Adopting a new stance, the Captain followed Tatsu's movements with her eyes glued on him. Stamping on her left foot was a good idea, but it left a large opening at his side.

Kaiyo dipped to her right as Tatsu flung his head forwards, bringing her right shun up with her as she twisted her hips and slammed it against Tatsu's hip. With any luck knocking him back, or at least making his stumble a bit. Kaiyo was no stranger to the sight of blood, and whilst she did find it somewhat hard to fight someone she cared about. The girl got an enormous sense of pride seeing Tatsu just grit his teeth and get on with it. He was ebbing along the edge of too far, somehow still avoiding that initial rush of spiritual energy that could give him one last shot at this fight.

The dagger still was hard to avoid, with her right shin up on the kick, Kaiyo's hand shot forwards. Copying his previous movement as she clenched her hand around the blade. Still not cut though. The Captain's reiatsu was high enough for such a soft blade to have no affect, of course one buzzing with a sharp intent and spiritual energy would be very different.

Kaiyo pulled the dagger closer to her, pushing it downwards in time as she turned on her other side, swinging her left elbow around to the side of Tatsu's face. Kaiyo let go and held her stance. Cracking her neck to one side. Her expression was serious, almost glaring at Tatsu. Willing him to attack her further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from a lecture
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: